The Gigolo Project Ch. 08

Story Info
Victor bets the Committee President and Cord's other life.
3.9k words
3.88
3.1k
3
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

A couple of weeks passed as Victor arrived at the Honey Private Academy early morning following the tragic car accident death of his youngest adult son 2 weeks ago. The old gigolo, unfortunately, found out the horrible news at the end of his raunchy threesome with Aurora and her cousin Carla.

Cassandra, the headmistress of the Honey Private Academy for Women gave Victor some time off to be with his wife and family but the gigolo has a lot of his newly founded riches tied up in debts, bill collectors, and insurance companies, and not enough to pay for the funeral expenses.

After a brief phone call over the weekend, Cassandra agreed to meet with Victor to discuss a means he can earn an extra 10K for funeral expenses.

"As someone who is single and has no children, I can't image what you're going through," Cassandra commented showing a bit of compassion towards Victor as she briefly removes his rock-hard dick from her drooling mouth. She begins sliding her tongue up and down all sides of his throbbing man meat before taking his fat cock back between her wet lips and down the deepest parts of her mouth.

The 61-year-old gigolo moans, "Ohhhhhh," as he sat on the sofa in Cassandra's office with his pants and tidy whities around his ankles. He gasps feeling her huge silicone funbags wrap around his cock. For big fake titties, they felt natural and fluidity molding around his throbbing prick, Victor thought, watching his busty boss bounce her heavy melons up and down his crotch. Cassandra frequently pauses her titfucking, keeping her large breasts molded around his thumping veined member, and sucks lovingly on the swollen purplish head sampling his pre-jism.

After 6 minutes of a dual tit and sloppy suck job leaving Victor groaning and body shivering, the headmistress pulls her head from her tit pocket and reports, "On a brighter note, all your clients have given you nothing but high praises. Liberty seems very addicted to you and your remaining clients can't wait for their turn," Cassandra concluded and lubes his dick with tons of spit. She resumes pounding her large triple Ds around his engorged shaft, basking in the pleasure of giving her employee some needed bliss in his dark time, moaning, "OH YES! Cum! I can feel your dick pulsing hard! Mmmmm, give me that cum." Victor cries, "Aaaaughhhhhhh, SHIT!!" and starts cumming between the headmistress's heft pounds of silicone flesh, flooding her cleavage with his hot and thick semen.

"Oh yes! My cleavage feels so fucking creamy from your cum... Mmmmm. I see your cock is still hard. God bless Norma Jean and her methods. My pussy wants a taste of his fabulous fat dick." Cassandra stands hiking up her business skirt and pulls down her red-laced panties. She straddles his hot crotch, lowering her moistened fat pussy onto his cum-covered stiff boner, and starts grinding, riding her plump ass on his wrinkled ball sack.

Victor's vision is filled with her pendulous bulbous cans sagging naked on the outside of her white blouse and navy blue blazer. He cups her huge breasts, massaging and sinking his fingers into the silicone mounds before latching his crusty lips onto one of her big throbbing nipples, sucking on it for all its worth. He switches back and forth between her nipples, often sucking both hard treats at the same time pressing her oversized knockers together.

Cassandra throws her head back gasping for air, moaning, and grunting from Victor's oral assault on her breasts and his hard shaft throbbing between her juicy cunt lips. "Aaahhhhhhhh, yes! Right there! Oh yes! Suck my nipples. Ohhhhhh, god! Bite them too! Be rough you old bastard! Oh damn! Just like that." She feels her orgasms coming in small waves before skyrocketing to unbelievable heights.

"Ugggghhhhhhh, I'M CUMMING! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" she screamed, clutching Victor's head and burying his face against her huge boobs.

With his head buried between her fake hooters, a grunting Victor grabs Cassandra's rounded ass cheeks for leverage and begins thrusting upwards inside her cum-drooling pussy, feeling her sloppy mess clenching and squeezing his rampant dick.

After Cassandra's orgasm multiple subsidies, the two rearrange themselves on the sofa in the spooning position with Victor using full speed to plow his throbbing manhood deep inside her succulent twat. She moans, "Harder! Oh YES! Fuck me! OHH YES!" reaching between their legs and fondling his bouncing thick scrotum.

Victor reaches over her shoulder with one hand to grope her enormous knockers, adding more fuel to her lewd sexual thirst. He can feel his nut sack swelling above-normal size, churning with a thick load inside as he sends Cassandra into a moaning frenzy."Cum inside me! I can feel your dick throbbing hard in my pussy and your balls are so fat in my hand. Empty that delicious cum inside me! Give it to me baby!"

As requested, Victor deeply groans, "GAAAHHHHHHHH!" as he turned Cassandra's fat soggy cunt into a messy cream pie, unloading the thick man milk stored in his heavy scrotum. His cum oozes thickly out of her hot wide snatch before he even pulls his cock out.

After a few minutes, Victor cleans up as Cassandra pulls out a cigarette to smoke and reminds him, "About the extra 10K for your son's funeral expenses, I'll have Kendra text you the information about the woman in question. Oh and good luck..."

Victor goes home and has lunch on his patio with his wife Betty whose still wheeling from the loss of one of their children. To keep her mind off the sadness, she asked Victor about work, and of course, he was very vague on the details. After lunch, Betty begins cleaning the dishes when Victor gets a text from Kendra with the information on the time and place to meet this special client.

Name: Ester Starks

Age: 22

Height: 5'5

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color/Style: Blonde long and straight

Bust size: 34DD

Occupation: Student and Committee President

"Hey, honey. I've been called back to work. I'll be back in a few hours."

Victor leaves his house to a location in the hills. He arrives at a big estate with The Starks embroiled on the front of a large golden gate. Victor was instructed to park his car on the street and head over to the horse stables.

"So you're the filthy old gigolo," a young woman scoffs at the sight of Victor as he nears the horse stables.

Victor responds, "Ester I presume?" with his eyes sinking in the sight of the young beautiful blonde woman approaching him with her noticeable big breasts filling out her formal Equestrian attire adequately.

"Miss Starks to you," Ester rudely responded, continuing in a hostile tone, "Don't get any twisted ideas, you nasty old perv. I didn't summons you here to have sex. I requested this session to convince you to quit your disgusting and perverted actions against women young enough to be your granddaughters. I despise this Gigolo program that corrupts the brilliant minds and beautiful souls of the young ladies at the academy. It's an abomination," she concluded.

Victor responds casually, "Not according to your headmistress."

Ester scoffs, "What does she know? She only got that job because of her fake ass tits and sleeping with all the male members of the board of directors. Tell you what, my family is rich, so I'll pay off your debts and you can quit. What do you say?"

The deal is tempting to the old gigolo, but he enjoyed working for the money and replies, "Sorry Miss Starks. I have to decline. I already have a binding contract with Cassandra," he informed but then looks around the ranch and an idea sparks in his head. "I'll race you for my job."

"Excuse me?" Ester replied confused.

"A horse race," he recited

"Ha! Oh really? Do you want to race me? I have you know I've been winning horseback riding competitions since I was 10. There's no way your old ass is beating me," Ester boosted with confidence and continues, "So if I win, not only do you quit this monstrosity of a Gigolo program, but you will expose it to the public. Now I'm assuming there's something in return for you if you somehow managed to beat me?" she concluded with a question.

"Yes, of course. I will agree to your terms if you'll agree to have sex with me?"

Without even the slightest hesitation, Ester replies "What a joke. You and I will never have sex so you can keep that dried-up old penis in your pants. It isn't going anywhere near me, so deal. Pick a horse and meet me over in the fields."

Ester already had her favorite white horse chosen. Victor took a bit of time before choosing a sturdy dark horse as his ride. He meets with Ester on a big empty field leading the horse by the rope. He attempts to climb on the horse but fumbles a bit making Ester snicker.

"This is going to be an easy win," Ester said under her breath and continues speaking directly to Victor. "One race, no excuses. We race to the very first tree at the end of the field and back up. The winner gets their demands met and go!" she shouted with an unfair head start.

As they raced towards the tree, Victor catches up to Ester and begins to take the lead to her surprise but she quickly catches up putting them neck and neck. They reach the tree around the same time and begin galloping back up the field on their horses. Ester is in the lead by a large margin, becoming cocky and looking back and snickering at Victor but out of the blue, a deer runs out in front of Ester's horse startling the horse. Ester is tossed off her horse and lands in a mud pit.

Victor being a gentleman hopes off his horse and goes to help Ester. Even with mud on her face, she's confused by Victor's actions. "What the hell? What are you doing? You can win this race and not have to quit being a gigolo," she questioned.

"I don't want to win a race like this, Miss Starks especially if you're severely hurt and then my deal will be off the table," he explained while helping Ester out of the mud.

She scoffs, "I'm fine. I think my pride is more hurt than anything physically. Help me to my house."

Victor helps a mug-soaked Ester onto his horse and rides towards the big mansion on the hilltop.

"I think I may have twisted my ankle. Can you help me into the house and get upstairs to my room?" she asked for assistance, continuing, "No one is home at the moment. My happy-go-lucky mom decided to give the entire staff the day off."

Victor is taken aback by the sudden invitation and simply replies, "Sure."

After they enter Ester's large impressive mansion, the old gigolo helps the hobbling muggy heiress up a long twisting staircase and she directs him to her bedroom. He opens the door to a big luxury bedroom with a long sofa, big flat-screen TV, a trophy showcase, and a queen size bed cloaked in a white veil.

"Have a seat while I go clean off," she said.

A dirty Ester limps to her built-in bathroom next door and closes the door. Victor becomes curious and strolls around her bedroom, noticing her trophy showcase displaying her many accolades and accomplishments in sports and nonrelated sports activities.

A few minutes later, Ester emerges from her bathroom wearing just a skimpy black silk robe and approaches Victor walking perfectly fine.

"Guess my ankle wasn't as bad as I thought," she assumed and continues, "And seeing how neither of us won the race, both of are deals are null and void. However, since you chose to help me and threw away your chance of having sex with me, I'm willing to let you eat my pussy as a reward for being a gentleman."

The shocking offer widens Victor's eyes, perks up his ears, and causes a stir in the front of his trousers.

"According to the Committee Vice President, Brittani. You do remember her from your little rendezvous in the back of Victoria Secret's? She said your tongue is just as lethal as your dick. Now I must confess, I've had a few guys go down on me and only one made me cum. So I hope you're up for the challenge, Mr. Gigolo."

Ester boldly drops her robe at her bare feet in front of Victor exposing her all-natural perky DD cup knockers in classic 70s model-style torpedo-shaped with puffy pink areolas and chubby pink nipples. Her pussy is bald with a light patch of brown pubs neatly-shaved into a V-shape above of outer vulva. She walks over to her bed, pulls back the veil, and climbs on giving Vic a view of her perfectly formed bubble-shaped ass.

The old gigolo follows and before he hopes onto the bed, Ester scolds him, "Have some respect for my property and take off your damn dirty shoes. These bed sheets cost $950. Oh and if you get the urge to jerk off while eating my pussy, cum in your hands."

Victor kicks off his shoes and joins Ester on the bed, crawling between her gorgeous tanned toned legs and looking directly at her pussy. He caresses her thighs while leaving a trail of kisses up her left leg to her inner thigh and then does the same on her right leg. Dividing her legs apart placing one over his back and the other spread across the bed, Victor inhales the syrupy aroma of her young cunt and starts lightly licking her vulva, feeling her moistness on his tongue. He drags his tongue up and down in straight lines across her outer lips, lapping over her pubs in the process. He blows his hot old man funky breath on her wet snatch entrance before licking the opening up to her clitoris and down nearly to her anus in repeated steady sessions.

Ester's body writhes in enjoyment as she cries, "Aaaahhhh man. You're not even inside my pussy and that feels good. Stop teasing and get inside."

Victor uses two of his boney fingers to pry open her youthful vulva exposing the wet pink inner labia and slides his tongue inside, licking and caressing like a thirsty dog in front of a bowl of water. His free hand massages the quivering thigh wrap around his back as he begins sucking on her pussy like a vacuum, raucously slurping and wiggling his tongue on her drenched pinkness.

"Oh-oh-oh shit! Hmmm. What the fuck are you doing down there? Sounds so fucking nasty," Ester moaned, arching her back to push her hot pussy in his face. Her big sizable titties bounce and jiggle from her shuddering, feeling the old man attacking her clitoris with gusto, lapping and nibbling the juicy bud while at the same time, vehemently ramming a finger in and out her rickety soaked twat making her moan hysterically, "UGGHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD!! OOHHHHH!!" she started cumming, surrendering to Victor eating her pussy.

Victor continues the assault on her creamed pussy, licking and slurping her cum as it flows out from her tight vaginal walls. The taste of her sweet nectar is just as majestic as the smell. Through all this, his dick is raging rock-hard in his trousers and ready to burst.

After the intensity of Ester's first orgasm subsides, Victor scoops her legs and bents her knees towards her shoulders folding her into a ball exposing both her moistened pussy and pink little asshole. He puts his crusty lips back on her drooling vulva, lasciviously licking and sucking every inch of the wet juicy outer layer while sliding and penetrating a finger deep into her vagina hole.

The busty heiress is gasping for air, moaning in heat as this old gigolo she called nasty moans longingly devouring her precious sopping cunt as no one has ever done before. She can by now feel another big delicious orgasm raising as her body shivers in immense rapture she never knew existed. When her mind wasn't fogged from the bliss, she questioned if Victor was half man, half machine as he inexorably eats and fingers her young hard-throbbing pussy beyond her sexual confines.

"OH, OH, AAAAHH, AAAAAHHHHHH, OOOOWWWWWWW!!" she cried, immersing herself in another intense and powerful orgasm, filling Victor's waiting mouth with her womb juices. He willingly accepts, keeping his mouth glued to her gaping snatch.

Soon following her post-orgasm, Victor pulls back propping her legs over his shoulders, and buries his mouth back on her tender cunt.

Close to 15 minutes had collapsed since Victor started eating Ester's melt-glistening cunt, making her cum multiple times and neglecting his agonizingly stiffed wood which felt like it is about to burst through his trousers. He can't take the throbbing pain any longer and pulls out his engorged manhood and begins fervently stroking while keeping Ester's orgasmic levels at seventh heaven.

Suddenly there is a knock on Ester's door and a feminine voice begins to speak. "Miss Starks. I know today is my day off but I found your horse Lucky wandering around the grounds. We..."

And before the female help could continue her sentence, Ester yells back in a heat of passion, "DON'T FUCKING DISTURB ME!!"

Scared and confused, the help apologizes, "I'm very sorry ma'am," and scurried off.

After her brief burst of outrage, Ester goes back into ecstasy paradise, groping her large perky tits as she sobs and moans, "You freaky old bastard. My pussy can't take this luscious goodness anymore! Ooohhhh god! I can't, I can't..." as she lightly shovels at his head to stop but can feel another mighty orgasm on the horizon.

Even with his nose buried deep in Ester's charming pink flesh box, Victor is impressed with himself for keeping up a continuous pace with his cunnilingus treatment. Her young pussy is the best he tasted so far in his life and just the mere thought of plunging his throbbing hard cock inside her juicy pink box had his cock ready to explode.

Shortly after bringing the young Academy Committee President to another out-of-body orgasm which passes her out, Victor's old body quivers as he spurts his thick man milk onto Ester's pristine costly bed sheets, groaning long and hard in her hot dripping wet honey pot, climaxing to paradise...

Later that night at his girlfriend's apartment, Cord Lettermen and his girlfriend Janie Chambers were getting blazed in the living room. She is alternating from smoking the joint to sucking his large stiff cock.

Name: Janie Chambers

Age: 26

Height: 5'8

Eye Color: Grey

Hair Color/Style: Strawberry Blond at chest level

Bust size: 32DD (enhanced)

Occupation: Diner Waitress

"I think I love your big fucking cock in my mouth more than weed," Jane moaned before resuming bobbing her head up and down his big dick.

Cord snickers, "Good. More weed for me," as he inhales and then exhales a big cloud of smoke while watching his hot big-tittied girlfriend's pretty lips stroke his raging man meat.

Cord and Janie have an open relationship although he's the only one that the open part pertains too because she's in love with him and wants him to be happy as long as he returns to her at the end of the day. Obviously, upon the rules, Cord hasn't said a word about being a hired male prostitute for the Honey Private Academy as Janie thinks he's still working at his father's car dealership.

With the blunt in one hand, Cord uses his free hand to insert a couple of fingers inside Janie's moistened cunt, swiftly sliding them in and out and digging deep in her drenched pinkness making her moan wildly with her mouthful of his manhood.

"Come sit on daddy's dick."

Janie releases his wet cock and straddles his lap with her dippy cunt hovering over his throbbing member. She slowly lowers her drooling pussy over his aching tool, cooing at every rock-solid inch being swallowed between the thin greased flaps of her light-hair-covered snatch. She and Cord have fucked a bunch of times since they started dating a year ago but her vagina still feels outmatched by his enormous dick.

With her cunt fully secured on his hard manhood, Janie took the joint from her boyfriend for a few puffs and begins stroking her twat up and down. Her petite ass slams down on his balls and thighs with each bounce.

"Oh god, fuck! Oh god!" Janie cried as her pussy feels melted over his long thick shaft.

Cord takes the blunt away from his sobbing moaning girlfriend and takes a few puffs, enjoying the display of her big fake titties bouncing around underneath her white tank top. Her nipples are fully erected and jutting lewdly through the fabrics of the tank top. Cord sets the joint down and lifts her tank top baring her large firm breasts. He loves big boobs and despite having sex with women with bigger pairs of titties, he still got plenty of enjoyment from his girlfriend's bouncing chest.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers
12