The Gigolo Project Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cupping her big knockers, Cord presses his face against the firm mounds inhaling her sweet French perfume aroma, licking and kissing any jiggling part of her boobs. He pulls his face back and locks his lips around one stiff nipple. Janie throws her head back from the added stimulation as she grinds her extremely horny and wet pussy on his large rampant member. His mouth alternates from one juicy thick nipple to the other, sucking, pulling between his teeth, and nibbling sending his girlfriend into a raging moaning fest.

"FUCK, CORD!!! OHHHH GOD, BABY! I'm-- I'm-- I'm CUMMING! OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Cord grabs onto his girl's bouncing booty, squeezing handfuls as her hot cunt baths his throbbing manhood in her sticky cum.

"Damn baby. Your pussy cumming like a waterfall," Cord groaned, giving both of her fair-skinned ass cheeks big whacks leaving his palm prints.

While holding onto her ass, Cord lifts Janie and lays her on top of the long wooden coffee table in front of the soda. He holds her legs apart by their ankles in a V-shape and resumes stretching the folds of her slippery pussy with his huge rampant cock, burying his ravaging tool balls-deep. He loves watching his dick being swallowed between a pair of sloppy wet cunt lips. Fucking other women made him appreciate his girlfriend's juicy vagina each time they fuck.

"How does this big cock in your pussy feel? You love it, babe? Say you love my big cock?!"

Nearly voicelessly, Janie manages to stammer, "I-I-I love your big cock! I love your big--cock!"

Cord drops her slender legs and wraps his hands around her throat, firm enough so she can still breathe as he rams his big hard prick at full speed inside her glistening twat. He feels Janie's soaked pussy tingling and gripping around his thrusting manhood while her body trembles. He groans, "Oh fuck, babe! I can feel you cumming again. You're going to make me cum so hard."

Janie incoherently moans, "UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!" as she cums hard.

Feeling his rock-hard man meat twitching, Cord pulls out of Janie's cum-leaking snatch and straddles her midsection. He slaps his cum-dripping cock between her huge saline twins, pressing them together, and starts pounding his angry red cock in between for a few seconds. With a loud grunt, "AUGGGHHHHHHH!" Cord's throbbing shaft blasts big waves of milky jism from the purple swollen crown partially drenching her face, neck, and finishing between her large tits just as Janie's roommate Adele walks into the apartment at the raunchy messy scene.

"What in the actual fuck?!"

12