The Gigolo Project Ch. 11

Story Info
Secretary Joanie needs money & Cord wants Joanie. A win-win.
4k words
4.54
4.3k
6
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers

"Joanie. Can I see you in my office, please?" Cassandra called on the intercom with a firm tone.

The recently hired secretary enters the academy headmistress's office chambers, "Yes ma'am?" Joanie answered.

"Remember a couple of days when you requested some overtime? I sympathize with your current situation, so I will be giving you overtime hours as part of the Gigolo Project. You will be getting a big payday to satisfy our newest gigolo. Normally the roles are reversed but he has been requesting to bed you. Now I need your most upmost secrecy and prudence as you know when participating in the Gigolo Project and I think after your husband's freak accident and the long period of no sex, a night with one of our gigolos might do you some good," Cassandra addressed.

Joanie's husband has been unemployed for a month waiting on worker's compensation from a construction accident gone wrong costing him both his legs. The accident was why Joanie went from being a full-time housewife and mother of 2 to looking for work. A few jobs that were hiring didn't take her seriously due to her colossal breasts and the jobs that wanted to hire her wanted more than just an employee. She was contemplating their offers when the secretary job at the Honey Private Academy for Women randomly appeared in an email. She applied and was hired the next day. Rather than taking on a second job while taking care of her injured husband and 2 children, Joanie requested some overtime hours although she just started the job.

"Yes, okay, I'll do it," Joanie agreed with confidence.

Cassandra smiles, "Excellent! His name is Cord and he's quite hung, so I hope you can handle that. There's a nice suite at the hotel downtown booked for the two of you under false identities for around 10 pm. Oh, and wear something sexy," she concluded.

Name: Joanie Crawford

Age: 31

Height: 5'7

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color/Style: Black long and wavy

Bust size: 36L

Occupation: Honey Academy Secretary, housewife, and mother of 2.

Joanie arrives at the hotel a little after 10 pm wearing a black trench coat and gave the hotel clerk her false identity for the room key. She heads to her hotel room suite and enters to find Cord relaxing in the hot tub. He sprung a huge grin on his face just as Joanie walked through the door. She heads to the terrace with a shy smile on her face.

"You must be Cord," she asked standing by the hot tub in front of him.

Cord answers, "And you're Joanie. Why don't you join me?" he grinned.

"I didn't bring my bathing suit," she replied, untying and dropping her black trench coat revealing a gold deep V-neck romper displaying an enormous amount of cleavage that had Cord's mouth-watering.

"That's okay, babe. I'm not wearing my bathing suit," he said grinning and stands up to show off his naked tattooed skinny body to the busty MILF. His big dripping-wet cock is lewdly swinging between his legs which causes Joanie to gasp loudly in surprise.

"Wow... The boss wasn't kidding when she said you were hung. Wow," she said still in shock and shamelessly unable to take her eyes off Cord's huge wet tool.

"My dick isn't the only thing hanging," Cord jokingly said referring to the hot tub invitation.

Joanie snaps out of her trance, "Oh right. I think I will join you," accepting his invite and stepping out of her black heels and sliding the gold romper off her voluptuous body leaving her only in a pair of pink and white striped panties.

Cord's eyes immediately launch out of their sockets once her humongous knockers were revealed, "Hot damn," he gasped, feeling his big cock lurching towards an unapologetic blushing Joanie. He knew Cassandra's top heavy secretary was packing a lot of meat on her chest from her blouses being too tight around her gigantic chest and the flesh bulging over her brassieres but he is still surprised seeing her bulbous calcium tanks in the balloon-shaped flesh with their glorious stretched marks at the top and deep blue veins circulating over the mass with medium rose-colored oval-shaped areolas and eraser-like nipples.

"I must confess," Joanie said as she steps into the hot tube and continues, "I'm not a fan of my overly large breasts. I have never been since I started growing them in my teens. In fact, with the money I'm getting from tonight, I'll be getting a reduction. So consider yourself lucky to be the last man on earth who gets to spend time with my enormous twins," she concluded up close to Cord, pressing her naked giant jugs against his flat tattooed chest.

"Lucky me. I think I can think of a few ways to give these bad boys a proper send-off," he said, reaching into the water and cupping her mammoth funbags, squeezing and sinking his fingers into their malleable yet firm tissue. He lowers his face between her breasts which are larger than his head and inhales her ivory scent. He strongly squeezes her fat flesh balloons around his head and motorboats like a madman making Joanie laugh. Under the water, his big hardened dick is blistering angry, and throbbing pressed against her soft belly.

After what seemed like an eternity of seconds, Cord pulls out of her grand crayon cleavage and latches onto one of her throbbing nipples, sucking on it with authority as if he is hoping her mother's milk would flow inside his willing mouth. Joanie holds Cord's head into her vast bosom and coos from his intense nipple sucking.

A couple of minutes pass and he switches to the other upright hardened nipples, giving the juicy bud the same oral treatment. His hands stayed holding and groping her massive thick hooters, pressing them together and then assaulting both stiffed nipples simultaneously causing Joanie to moan excitedly and her body to quiver.

Cord spent several minutes sucking and licking Joanie's monumental knockers since this was indeed a once-in-a-lifetime experience before her upcoming breasts reduction, groaning, "Oh god, I can't get enough of these, but I know I can't keep you all night so it's your turn to suck on something," he concluded, letting go of her meaty ample jugs and hopping up on the edge of the hot tub with his large rampant cock, the hardest it has ever been, eagerly waiting for Joanie's attention.

The horny Honey Academy secretary seizes Cord's big throbbing man meat, the biggest she has ever seen, and touched, and begins dragging her tongue up and down all sides of his lengthy member. Her tongue trails down to his balls, licking and rolling each fat orb for several seconds before moving back up his thick shaft and wrapping her full lips around a couple of hardened inches. Steadily, she bobs her head on his cock moaning loudly as her lips secure more and more of his steel-like meat. Her husband's dick is thin and 5 inches at full erection, able to suck him entirely inside her mouth. With Cord's massive cock, Joanie's mouth muscles struggle over the thickness and length of his turgid pipe, but her constant moans showed signs of enjoyment. Her jumbo fat melons are swaying about and splashing in the water from her head game.

After quite a few minutes of sucking his rock-hardened manhood, Joanie relinquishes it from her mouth and uses both hands to swiftly jerk his meat, oftentimes leaning in and licking the pre-jism leaking from the throbbing crown of his shaft.

Cord moans, "If you want me to cum fast, use those big ass titties."

As requested, Joanie elevates her humongous mommy milkers and slams them on his thighs with his huge cock jutting in between. She moves her alabaster titties inward, closing the gap to smother his tool making it vanish. He moans, "Oohhhh," as she begins bouncing and jiggling her prodigious flesh balloons up and down with loud smacks on his thighs.

Cord loves big titties and the bigger, the fatter, the better in his books, and Joanie possessed the biggest pair of watermelons he has ever sexually experienced slamming up and down his throbbing member. The immaculate sea of soft jiggling flesh that surrounded his raw cock is truly one of the best feelings in the world. Her boobs are so immeasurable that the bloated purplish tip of his steel spear barely poked through the top of her wet cleavage each time she brought her jugs back down on his crotch.

Joanie has given countless tit-fucks to men in the past before she got married and had kids. Allowing men's dick to be swallowed between her stupidly colossal funbags was more for their pleasure than hers since she isn't a fan of her abnormal chest. She would rather feel the throbbing taut dick of a man inside her cunt but at this moment she is tasked to satisfy Cord's needs for the big payday she will receive.

"I bet my tits feel good, don't they baby. You love fucking mommy's huge fat milkers, don't you? These fat mommy milkers feel amazing on your dick. Look how lost it is between my giant. I can feel your big hard cock throbbing between my breasts. I bet your dick feels at home between my ginormous milkers," Joanie teased Cord, continuing to bounce and oscillate her mammoth calcium airbags on his engorged prick.

Cord can feel his massive dong twitching and the spunk churning rapidly in his balls, crying out, "YES!! Aaahhh, yes! Your huge titties feel so fucking good... I'm about to cum... I'm gonna cum, babe! AUGH SHIT!!"

With a primitive grunt, "AUGGGHHHH!!" Cord explodes one of his biggest nuts to date as his cum rockets from his long pulsing shaft and floods between her immense honkers. Joanie turns her head away so none of his hot slimy spunk lands on her face. Getting a face full of cum is something she strongly disliked.

After Cord finished cumming and caught his breath, he suggested they continue the fun in the bedroom. He let Joanie lead him into the bedroom so he could watch her monster boobs sway from side to side from behind as she walked. She is still wearing her panties and her ass isn't much to drool over indicating that every ounce of fat in her body is stored in her titanic milk mammaries.

Once Cord and Joanie are inside the bedroom, their lips lock in a passionate kiss, and they topple over onto the bed. They make out and Cord can't keep his greedy hands off her giant natural pillows as they billow out between their wet bodies. He soon breaks the kiss, he sits on her chest using her oversized whoppers as soft cushions to feed his semi-hard manhood inside her open mouth.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned, feeling her mouth sucking his cock back to full mast.

Joanie moans with her mouthful of his juicy fat member, feeling it extending and stretching the mouth muscles she never knew existed. Every couple of minutes, Cord lifts his throbbing dick from her warm mouth and jiggles his fat ball sack on the married MILF's lips. She kisses, licks, and caresses his thick pink balls with her tongue before sucking each meaty nut inside his scrotum in turns.

As much as Cord is immensely enjoying Joanie's mouth work on his dick, he decides it's time to work on her pussy. He reaches backward sliding a hand inside her damped panties and runs his fingers over her lightly-bushed cunt. Her womb is bountifully wet from all the sexual activity. He dips a couple of fingers between her soaked vaginal walls and starts swiftly moving them in and deep making Joanie moan and groan with her mouth full of hard dick. It has been maybe 3 years since the birth of her second child since her husband touched her horny kitty. Construction work made him too exhausted to please her sexual needs so most nights she would take care of herself.

"Wow. Your pussy is fucking brimming with slimy and ready for my big cock," Cord teased, lifting his saliva-coated dick out of Joanie's slobbery mouth and spanking both sides of her face with his drooling wet tool. He continues finger-fucking her soggy twat and dangles his reddened wet ball sack over her mouth like bait on a hook for fish to catch. Her lips fasten onto his jiggling scrotum, wetly slurping on his plump orbs.

Cord groans, "I need to hear you say you want this dick?"

Joanie releases his testicles with a wet pop, replying, "Yes. I want your dick."

He dunks his thick sack back inside her mouth and continues to tease. "You want my big cock?"

"Yes. I want your big dick," her answers dampened a bit by the balls in her mouth.

"And where do you want this big fat cock?" he teased, deeply penetrating her hot pussy with his fingers bringing her to the verge of her first orgasm.

"Aaahhhh, in my pussy," she replied disjointedly as her creamy cunt spams and clenches around his thrusting fingers. She came to a long shuddering orgasm.

"This fat pussy that's cumming all over my fingers?"

"Ah, yes!"

Cord takes this as his cue and climbs off Joanie's plump chest and kneels between her legs. He parts her panties exposing her cum-leaking pussy lightly covered in glistening black pubs and begins easing his rock-hard man meat between her creamy vulva lips. Her love juices are spilling onto the sheets beneath her with every inch of his massive steely cock sliding inside her syrupy hole.

With 3 inches of his hardened 9-inched prick unsheathed inside her drippy sex box, Cord seizes her ankles holding her legs spread like a V, and begins hammering her slick twat with full force and velocity. His eyes are spellbound by the sight of Joanie's oversized mommy milkers as they flop outrageously on her chest from the impact and speed of his pounding.

Unable to resist Joanie's mega-sized charms, Cord drops her legs and falls forward, using his arms to gather her humongous alabaster breasts towards the center of her chest and feasts on them, deep sucking on her big meaty erected nipples and the surrounding flesh. He alternates back and forth between her nipples and areolas and occasionally buries his head inside her cleavage and motorboats between her head-sized whopping jugs, moaning in utter bliss.

Joanie is on a permanent voyage of ecstasy, holding up her legs from behind her knees as Cord's large rampant iron rod plugs and drills her glistened snatch. It had been years since any man including her husband could reach the depths of her pussy. She drops her teetering legs and her bare feet impulsively move up and down the back of his legs as the rest of her body shudders beneath him. Her extended big nipples are burning from his oral assault as her vaginal nerves are firing on all cylinders with a profound series of muscle spasms and a tight clasp around Cord's thrusting man meat.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried with her eyes rolling into the back of her head and suddenly goes silent as she cums long and hard, her juicing snatch melting over his enormous hot cock.

Giving her blissful orgasm no time to breathe, Cord pulls out and places one of her legs on top of the other with her body in a sideways position and reinserts his raging hard phallus inside her swamped pussy. He clutches her flat ass cheek and resumes his pistoning pounding. With her pussy exceedingly saturated and nearly adjusted to the length and width of his manhood, Cord plunges and penetrates deep with his balls wetly smacking against her outer vulva from his merciless pounding.

"Aaah yeah! Eat this dick, you big-tittied slut! Oh yeah. Your married pussy loves my big cock, taking it all in," a grunting Cord taunted, sinking his fingers into her ripping ass flesh while slamming his large rampant cock inside her pussy in earnest and continuing, "I bet your husband never made you feel this good."

Joanie alternates between just breathing heavily, moaning, and sobbing, "OHHHHH, AAHHHAAAAA," as her tingling stretched cunt is being filled and drilled by the biggest and hardest dick she ever experienced. She had never been fucked this hard before and for this long. Most of the guys from her past didn't last 5 minutes just being lucky enough to have their bodies touch. Her husband was a good lover despite his dick not being nearly as large and lengthy as Cord's and he could never bring her to multiple orgasms during one night of passion. "OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!" Her spamming cunt scrunches and melts over Cord's dick which heightens his climax.

Before he cums, Cord turns Joanie fully onto her stomach and lays on top of her back with his legs spread across the bed, pummeling her tight cum-drippy cunt from behind until his powerful orgasm hits.

He groans, "UNNHHHHH, fuck!" pulling his throbbing member from her succulent twat and soaking her ass with big loads of jism.

After Cord finished unloading and rather than end the night, the two make out on the bed roaming their hands all over each other. Cord ecstatically gropes her mammoth fat melons with the ample flesh overwhelmingly flowing from the sweaty palms of his hands. Joanie's hands are busy revitalizing his big cock.

"Sixty-nine, babe," Cord groaned while twisting and tugging on her big meaty nips.

Joanie climbs on top of Cord having never done a sixty-nine position before with any of her past lovers including her husband. Her titanic knockers flop and squash down on his midsection while her sloppy wet cunt hovers over his mouth like an open invitation. Cord accepts and dives in, rolling his tongue between her slippery labia and tasting her syrupy nectar. His hands clutch and grope her buttocks, spreading them apart and, exposing her pink dirty anus as he hastily laps her messy wet cunt from top to bottom.

Joanie is unable to fully focus on her task with his dick, moaning and basking with immense ecstasy from her pussy being thoroughly eaten. She dated one guy who wasn't afraid to eat her pussy. Her husband would only kiss her cunt before using his fingers. She spits a copious amount of saliva upon Cord's extending prick with one hand jerking and lubing his iron-hard shaft and the other rolling his cum-filled ball sack. She then gives his dick a brief sucking before Cord grunts, "Stay facing my feet and hop on my dick."

Obeying Cord's instructions, Joanie moves her throbbing wet pussy from his mouth to his full-hardened member. With her gargantuan calcium bags hanging from her chest and swinging around from her movements, Joanie plants both of her naked feet on either side of his thighs and slowly lowers her drippy twat onto his dick, moaning, " Ugh FUCK!" with her juices running down the length of his meaty pillar. Her pussy is impaled on his fat cock taking his shaft entirely for the first time. Holding his ankles, Joanie begins bouncing up and down his cock.

"Stroke that pussy on my dick. Bounce, baby, bounce," Cord egged on as her swollen pussy worked, stroking up and down his long hard lumber. Her whopping head-sized titties are flopping and thunder-slapping obscenely between her thighs while she bounces. After a few minutes, she leans back with her hands planted on either side of Cord's head and he takes over thrusting upwards, bringing the busty secretary to another massive and intense orgasm that ripples through her body.

Her jumbo knockers slid off the sides of her torso as they flop and Cord scoops her tits with his hands loving the feeling of their vast abundance of flesh and softness in his palms. He toys with her firm meaty balloons, slapping them together and bouncing them up towards her face as he feels the vaginal muscles of her tingling pink juicy hole tightening around his steely rod again.

"I know you want to cum again, baby! I can feel your pussy hugging my dick like a vise." He drops her heavy milk bags and grabs her arms putting her into a full nelson position. He drives his hips upwards with ferocity, repeatedly ramming his massive angry cock inside her spamming pussy with his balls bouncing wildly against the entrance of her ravaged drenched MILF womb.

With a soaring cry as if she's giving birth, "AAAAAHHHHHHH, UUURRGGGGGGGGG!!" Joanie cums again. Her rapturing orgasm is the longest and most intense one.

Cord feverishly pounds Joanie through her long orgasm and can feel his impending climax looming. He stops thrusting and pulls out, "Need to stretch my legs. Get up against the wall" he spoke softly.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers
12