The Gigolo Project Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanie at this point is exhausted and her pussy is sore and her legs are weak as she stumbles out of bed and faces the nearest hotel wall with her monster tits pressing outwards from her sides. Cord soon presses his tattooed chest against her back and plunges his swollen organ inside her creamed snatch, resuming his pounding with vehement force. He breathes heavily in her ear, "Oh shit. Your pussy feels so damn good. So glad you let me fuck you," he concluded pulling her upper body off the wall by pulling her arms back towards him, putting Joanie in a bend-over position.

Cord fiercely rams the entire length of his rock-hard man meat between her slippery cunt lips with back shots, banging his pelvic off her flat ass. Her oversized mammaries are swinging wildly from her chest, moving windshield wipers from side to side giving Cord a spectacular show. He releases her arms and cops a feel of her mighty undulating calcium cannons, pinching and yanking down on her hardened long chewable nipples with one hand. His other hand is between their legs, rubbing furiously at her juicy clitoris bringing the top-heavy secretary to her final big orgasm of the night.

Joanie longingly moans, "Ohhhhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! OHHHHHHHHH, UGGGHHHHHHH!!"

Cord feels his big blistering dick twitching madly inside her cum-gushing twat and his swinging fat balls swelling exceedingly large as he enters the final stretch. He wants one enjoyment with her giant melons before they are gone for good.

"Let me fuck your titties so I can cum," Cord moaned as he pulls his wet dick out of her sloppy creamed pussy and plops into an armchair.

Joanie drops to her weakened knees between his open legs and slams her monstrous honkers on his hardened cock making it completely vanish. Between his engorged cock covered in pussy cum and her cleavage drenched in sweat, there isn't a need for lubrication. His entire crotch and thighs are smothered in an abundance of soft flesh as Joanie shakes, bounces, and jiggles her extraordinary 36L breasts. She uses her hands and forearms to keep her insanely large tits contain, clumsily bouncing her voluminous jugs up and down his 9-inch throbbing shaft. She chuckles at how ridiculous she feels with more than generous amounts of breast flesh spilling out of her hands and forearms as she tries to titty-fuck Cord.

The horny gigolo pitches in grabbing and kneading any part of her prodigious whoppers, thrusting in earnest his rampant prick between her tit-pussy and groaning and grunting from immense pleasure. The bloated purple crown of his angry shaft pokes through the top of her celestial sweaty cleavage with each thrust. His entire body quivers as he becomes immersed in his final climax.

He calls out, "I'm gonna cum on your face," and quickly pulls his large twitching cock from between her immaculate set of humongous mommy knockers and erupts big wads after big wads of creamy jism over the one place Joanie managed to avoid being creamed on her entire life, her face. "UGHHHHHHhhhhh!!" he grunted, continuing to empty the sticky milky substance stored inside his aching balls until his entire load drips profusely down her face and onto her mammoth mommy knockers.

12