The Gigolo Project Ch. 12

Story Info
Liberty puts Victor's sex drive to the test...
4.1k words
3.56
2.6k
4
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers

Victor arrives at the exquisite hotel where he and Liberty first met and this time he is given a room key at the front desk to the same room 320 on the 8th floor where he masturbated in front of her and ejaculated a big dose of his cum on her face.

"Hello Victor, my love" Liberty greeted the old gigolo as he enters the room. His lecherous eyes are immediately drawn to her ginormous flesh bags housed underneath a tight-fitted white buttoned crop top with a wide neckline exposing her chest and the bulging tops of her heaving oversized calcium cannons. The poor buttons on the crop top are struggling to keep the top closed but the wide gaps expose some of her pink brassiere.

"Hopefully I get to do something with those fat ass humongous titties this time or get a nice hot blowjob from those sexy lips," Victor spoke in his mind making his way towards the mini bar.

Liberty closes the room door and joins Victor in the room.

"I enjoyed what we did a few nights ago. The feel of your hot manly cum on my face and the thick smell of your penis just inches above me got me so wet like right now conjuring it all up again, oh god," she squealed feeling the front of her pink panties inside her short shorts becoming drenched from her cunt moisture.

Victor consumes a couple of shots of Whiskey as he looks Liberty up and down like a predator ready to pounce on its wounded prey. He asks, "You said the next time we meet you were upping the ante and since sex is not going to be involved again, what did you have in mind?"

Liberty plops onto the bed which causes her gigantic hooters to jiggle and bounce, replying "The roles are going to be in reverse... You're going to watch me masturbate. You'll be the first guy to see my virgin cunt in all its filthy wet glory and to watch me cum. I haven't cum since after our last session, so I'm horny as hell tonight, Victor."

Not exactly what Victor had in mind or what he was expecting. He made it further with the ice queen Ester in their off-the-books session and she loathes the gigolo project. He's hoping Liberty adds in he can lick the cum from her cunt after she finishes masturbating.

"Oh, and I might have a little surprise for you after I'm done," Liberty said in a cheeky tone as she removes her short shorts and her soaked cotton pink panties exposing her virgin pink pussy with meaty vulva lips to the old man's thirsty eyes.

Victor soaks in her delicious virgin pussy dripping with extreme moisture, and some of the thickest outer labia lips he has ever seen. He greedily wants to dive in and give her juicy twat the best tongue-licking ever, but he's not the kind of guy to force himself upon women. He stares longingly at her greased cunt subconsciously wishing he was back in the war across seas being waterboarded which would be more pleasant than being helpless with a gorgeous fat throbbing wet pussy in his face.

Liberty chuckles at Victor's wide-eyed reaction as she sits in the middle of the bed with her legs spread giving him an all-access eyeful. She begins softly massaging the fat wet lips of her outer vulva for a few minutes, up and down and in circles moaning out Victor's name. "Oh, Victor! Ohhhhhh, god, Victor! Oh god, my pussy, Victor. Oh, I'm so wet. Ohh, I wish you could feel how wet my virgin cunt is, Victor. Oh, god!" Her toes curl in her white ankle socks as she increases the speed of her rubdown. The juices from her glistened pussy are now seeping onto the bedding, staining it with DNA.

Victor has seated in the same armchair that Liberty sat in a few nights ago when he was masturbating. His eyes are in a trance, glued to the raunchy display while his cock is fully hard-pressed against the front of his trousers. He wants to whip his rock-hard cock out so badly, but Liberty only wants him to observe her masturbating show. His daze breaks from hearing Liberty loudly call out his name.

"Uhhhhh, VICTOR! Please do me a favor and go to my bag and give me my special item."

The old gigolo gets out of his seat with his noticeable bulge and goes over to Liberty's bag. His facial expression becomes perplexed after looking inside the bag, reaching in, and pulling out a lengthy pink plastic dildo with a set of pink balls attached. This is the first time he has ever seen and held a dildo. It's bigger than his dick and began wondering if she is going to shove the dildo into her virgin pussy and exactly how much she can fit inside.

"Hurry, Victor! Ohhhhh, god, I'm so horny. Ohhhhh, god, Victor," Liberty moaned, spreading her thick labia lips apart and exposing her bright pink and juicy stiff clit.

Victor hurries over to Liberty and his eyes immediately sink into her bright pink twat hole. He hands the thick weird fake cock to Liberty but she shakes her head no, replying, "I want you to fuck my dripping pussy with it, Victor. I want you to pretend it's your fat cock going deep in and out of my wet pussy until your cock is ready to explode. Mmmmmmmm, fuck my pussy."

This wasn't exactly how Victor wants to fuck her gorgeous soaking wet pussy, but as long as he got to do something to her, he accepted. He climbs onto the bed next to Liberty, eyes salivating and locking on her sweaty exposed chest, mainly her gargantuan titties raising and falling with her heavy breathing, still threatening to pop the buttons off her crop top. He asks, "How do you want it? Hard and fast or savory and slow?"

Massaging at her thick clitoris, Liberty moans, "Hard! Fuck me hard and fast, Victor! I'm so close to cumming... I need that fat cock in me!"

With no more uncertainty, the old gigolo lodges the semi-large head of the pink dildo between Liberty's meaty spread cunt lips, observing as it disappears being swallowed by Liberty's sweet lubricated twat. Her moans become deep and loud, "Oohhhhhhhhhh, that's it. Ohhhhhh, that's the spot. Ohhhhhh, god!" her cries soon silence out as she steadily slides the dildo inside her juicy meaty cunt. She may be a virgin but her pussy is no stranger to big objects.

After pushing the pink dildo as far as her creamy cunt can fit with a couple of inches unsheathe, Victor begins fucking Liberty hard, ramming her twat at a fast pace and watching the sex toy become soiled in her sweet womb juices each time it emerges from between the slippery thick lips of her snatch, smoothly like butter. The sloppy wet sounds of her cunt being fucked filled the hotel room with her long moans.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Liberty cried, eyes rolling into the back of her head and drool seeping out the corners of her mouth, as her body shudders pre-orgasm. "OOOOOHHHHHHH, GOD! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!"

Victor feels the heat emitting from her tingling pussy and her entire body quaking from the pleasure as she pushes toward the height of one of her biggest orgasms. His hard dick is ready to bust through his trousers as his eyes linger towards and marvel at her sweat-glistened chest. Her humongous bulky cannons chug weighty as sweat drips down the fatty monsters leaving Victor groaning knowing his face is mere inches away from one of her remarkable funbags.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, FASTER, FASTER, FASTER! I'm CUMMING, Victor!!OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Victor pistons with gusto the sleek dildo between Liberty's throbbing clinched cunt lips as her creamy rich cum flows onto the moving dildo and fingernails away from his hand. He slows down the thrusting allowing Liberty to revel in her ecstasy as she came so hard nearly faints. He pulls the dildo out of her cum-messy cunt and is amazed at how shiny the dildo glistened with her sticky nectar.

"Let me see the toy," a breathless and dazed Liberty requested.

Victor hands her the wet dildo and she begins licking her cum off the dildo to his utter surprise.

"Mmmmm, my cum taste so good. Wanna taste?" she teased holding the shiny dildo out and before Victor can touch it, she chuckles and softly slaps him on the cheek with it staining his skin with a cum spot. "None of my sticky icky for you today, but don't worry. I'm not going to leave you with a hard cock and blue balls, babe. Here's that little surprise I mentioned earlier."

Liberty reaches for her cell phone and seconds later, the room door opens, and in walks three female bellhops, each different in race, age, size, and nationality.

Name: Nina

Age: 30

Height: 5'2

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Hair Color/Style: Black, long, and wavy

Bust size: 30B

Occupation: Bellhop and amateur actor

Birth Name: Cora

New Name: Corey (transitioning from her to him)

Age: 25

Height: 5'5

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color/Style: Blonde and faded on the sides, green and wavy on top

Bust size: 40L

Occupation: Bellhop and comic book collector

Name: Fanny

Age: 59

Height: 6'0

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color/Style: Sandy blonde, short pixie

Bust size: 34C

Occupation: Bellhop and single grandparent

The old gigolo is caught off guard by the three bellhops entering the room with Liberty's pink cum-dripping pussy still exposed. Liberty takes a break from licking and sucking on the dildo to further explain the situation.

"I am compensating these women for their time. You will engage in sexual activities with all three women individually while I watch and play with myself. I want to see how good of a lover you are in person. Both Melody and Chelsea have had nothing but glowing and positive things to say about their encounter with you," she explained and continues, "Oh and, you can't cum yet until we cum together. So who do you want first?"

Victor eyes all 3 of the women. Nina is the smallest of Korean descent, the pale-skinned trans-Corey is the largest as she is thicker and heavyset with most of her weight housed underneath her bellhop vest and Fanny is the tallest and the closest to his age. He points towards Fanny as he wants to save the younger ones for last.

Liberty replies, "Her name is Fanny and you two look like you could have gone to high school together."

"Don't let my age fool ya. All my ex-husbands say I'm a freak in the sheets," Fanny replied with a heavy smoker's voice as she approaches Victor and shoves him onto the bed.

Liberty moves over next to Victor and begins nursing on her dildo while observing Fanny unbuckling his trousers and pulling out his rock-hard fat dick. The older woman drops to her knees, puckering her lips around his meaty shaft, bobbing her head up and down with invigorating enthusiasm and wetting the entire length of his shaft. Both Victor and Liberty are amazed at the speed of Fanny's head skills, huffing and puffing on his dick, filling her oral captivity with all 7-inches of his engorged boner.

Victor cries, "Ahhhh, shit," leaning back on his elbows with his eyes closed, enjoying the old woman devouring his hard member.

"Let's get you more comfortable," Liberty said softly, setting her sex toy down and unbuttons Victor's flannel shirt. Fanny pulls her mouth off his wet dick and undresses him from the bottom including taking off his socks. The mature freaky goat lifts one of his feet and starts sucking on his toes, a sensation he has never felt before. She repeats her oral treatment on his other crusty foot before turning her attention back to his stiff wood. Her tongue slides up and down his full-length dick as if she's licking her favorite flavor popsicle. She clutches the bottom half of his pulsing shaft with one hand and jerks while her puckered lips gobble down smoothly over the other half of his shaft, moaning as she works.

After a few minutes of sucking his rampant dick and slurping the pre-jism oozing from his swollen cockhead, Fanny stands, stepping out of her high-heels, and undresses. Her 6'0 lanky body is in pretty good shape for a 59-year-old. She unhooks her white frilly bra and her C Cups were full with a small hint of sag but her pink areolas are small perfect circles and her same color nipples are huge and thick jutting from the center like erasers. Fanny climbs on top of Victor's lap wearing only a white garter belt, white panties, and white stockings. She parts her panties exposing her hairy cunt and sits down on his rampant saliva-lubed cock. She begins riding his dick, moaning, "Such a nice fat cock you have." She cradles Victor's head, pushing his face into her chest as she bounces up and down his steel-hard dick.

Victor grunts in her chest while her slightly saggy titties slap up and down in his face. He pulls his head back and latches his lips onto one of her spiky big nipples, sucking on it like an infant. His hands move up to cup and massage both of her jiggling soft mounds while his mouth alternates back and forth between her nipples.

"Ohhhh fuck! I like my nips sucked you old goat!" Fanny moaned loudly, tossing her head back, and wrapping her long arms around his head.

After a few minutes, Fanny pushes Victor backward on the bed, leans forward, and steadily slides her mature wet cunt up and down his throbbing meat, moaning and grunting in heat.

Liberty is in awe watching Victor's fat cock disappear and reappear between the old woman's foamy cunt lips, commenting, "Oh gosh. That looks so good. Ohhh," moaned as she rubs her arching pussy and licking on the big pink dildo. The other two bellhops never moved from their spot and ogle in amazement as one of their co-workers' pussy slides and drips juices over an old man's dick. Fanny's flat pasty ass slams down on his thighs each time she impales her snatch on his cock.

Fanny cries, "AHHHhhhhh, I'm cumming! OHHHHHHHH!!"

As her mighty orgasm rocks her body and her cum spills, Victor flips Fanny onto her back, spread her shivering legs apart by the back of her kneecaps, and pumps his engorged manhood in and out of her creamed cunt. He listens to her frantic moans while watching her mature full tits wobble up and down and in circles on her chest. The full length of his rock-hard tool rams hard and savagely in and out of Fanny's drenched snatch, his thick cum-fill ball sack slapping wetly against her soggy entrance.

Putting her stocking-covered feet over his shoulders, Victor leans in pinning the heavy smoking bellhop's knees to her chest and starts speed pumping his hard cock in her drenched bush, hitting the deepest parts of her mature womb. Fanny's toes curl in her stockings as she moans loudly, "OOHHHHHHHH, God! Haven't been fucked like this in ages! OHHHHHhhh!" as another powerful orgasm sweeps through her body making her cum hard.

Liberty is breathing hot and heavy while leaning back against the headboard of the bed, rubbing her clit and fingering her hot pussy watching Victor dick down the old bellhop.

"Mmmmmm. Victor's hard fat cock gave Fanny so much pleasure. I think it's time you spread the wealth. Save the one with the big boobs for last tho," Liberty commented.

The Korean bellhop takes her cue and strips out of her uniform revealing her small perky titties with their deep brown big areolas and nipples and bald wet pussy.

Victor pulls out of Fanny's cum-drooling snatch and walks over to Nina and Corey with his rock-hard tool wagging wetly with cum at them. Nina instantly drops to her knees and grabs his cum-covered dick. She strokes and sucks, sliding her petite lips up and down half of his shaft. With her lips being diminutive, they made his dick look and feel larger sliding in her mouth. This is Nina's first time tasting another woman's cum on a guy's dick and she's moaning enjoying the taste. She briefly dislodges Victor's cock to nibble and lick the bulbous crimson crown, teasing his pee hole with the tip of her tongue.

Her mouth on his cock is brief as Victor stands her up and turns her around to face the mini-bar. Her backside is petite but firm and round. He has Nina plop one foot on the bar so he can have full access to her young moisten cunt. He plants his mouth on her pussy as the wetness soaks his lips, licking the outer smooth and slimy vulva before sliding his tongue between her vulva lips. Most of his face is buried between the two soft cheeks of her bubbly ass as he feasts on her burning twat.

Nina moans, "Ohhhhh," repeated over and over again with a higher tone each time feeling the old gigolo rolling his tongue nonstop over her sensitive clitoris pushing her towards an intense climax.

Victor laps her sweet cunt for several more seconds and then stands towering over the 5'2 bellhop with his turgid cock in his hand and slides his hard shaft between the tight walls of her fleshy pussy with a couple of inches unsheath. Nina's bare foot is still planted on the bar as Victor grabs hold of the raised thigh and begins swiftly pumping his fat member inside her greased cunt.

Exceedingly aroused, Liberty gropes her shirt-covered titanic knockers with one hand as their hardened nipples pierce through the fabric of both the shirt and brassiere. Her other hand steadily slides her big pink dildo inside her wet pussy. She moans, "Oh Victor. Fuck her pussy. Imagine you fucking my pussy just like I'm imagining this dildo is your juicy fat old cock. Mmmmm. Fuck her real hard, baby. Make her moan and beg for it."

The fantasy of fucking Liberty has indeed been branded in his mind since their first session. He didn't want to take anything away from Nina as her tight pussy felt good around his throbbing manhood but Liberty is the one he wants to be fucking right now. He removes Nina's leg off the bar and with both of her bare feet planted on the ground, he clutches her bubble booty and starts power drilling deep in her tingling twat hard and fast pushing the moaning Korean bellhop to the peak of her climax.

"Yes... yes... yes... Give it to me! I'm cumming!" Nina softly moaned with her mouth hanging wide open to dead silence as her intense orgasm surges through her trembling body.

Victor feels his orgasm rapidly climbing after Nina's cum baths his moving swollen dick. He pulls out and moves the action to the bed where he lets Nina climb onto his very thick cock and ride him while he toys with her small breasts and nipples sending more shockwaves to her flooded womb.

Liberty has a front seat sitting right beside Victor, watching Nina's tender cunt swallow the entire length of his shaft. She moans, "Fuck her, Victor. Make her cum all over your dick," she concluded by sticking her dildo inside her mouth, giving it long strokes with her lips.

The old gigolo grabs onto Nina's shapely ass and thrusts upwards with his hips, slamming his thick iron-hard rod inside her repeatedly. The small Korean bellhop falls onto his sleek gray-haired chest, moaning and sobbing while at the mercy of his thick pounding man meat smoothly sliding inside her wet spasming twat. Her pussy juices spill abundantly down his moving shaft and bouncing balls.

"Oh god, this is so hot, bouncing her ass all over your cock and balls while you fuck her," Liberty moaned thrusting her dildo between her throbbing moistened cunt lips at the same pace as Victor fucks Nina.

Nina shoots up, arching her back as her body shudders to another intense orgasm. She grunts, "UGH... fuck... Ugghhhhhhhh," as she cums hard.

Liberty moans, "Ohhhh, I bet she came so deliciously on your cock. Mmmmm, I want to cum too. Time for the main event," she concluded winking over at the top-heavy Corey.

The once Cora soon-to-be Corey is the heavier of the 3 bellhops as he begins to undress until he's down to just his undergarments; a massive black spandex sports bra, large red panties, and ankle socks.

"His name is Corey and as you can see, he's still a she. He's in a faithful relationship but agreed to suck your cock and give you a titty fucking with those massive bazooms," Liberty informed Victor as Nina climbs off his cum-drenched rampant cock and Corey takes his place between Victor's outstretched legs.

"Oh my... So thick," Corey observed as he grabs Victor's man meat and gives it a few strokes before wrapping his lips around the bulbous head. His mouth moves further down his shaft while his tongue toys with his plump dickhead. Steadily, Corey bobs his head up and down Victor's cock, filling his warm stretched mouth with more of his solid hard manhood until his lips touch the base of his groin. He deep-throats Victor's dick repeatedly, moaning and groaning, leaving copious amounts of saliva on his dick each time he brings his mouth up to the crown and then back down.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers
12