The Gigolo Project Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor moans heavily as he watches the transgender woman deep-throat his entire slab of hard cock meat. Victor is old fashion. He believes men should be men and women should be women. He doesn't pretend to know the interworkings of generics but he's going to enjoy this sloppy-wet deep-throat action and fucking the humongous titties of this man while he's still a woman.

Liberty watches closely taking mental notes to Corey's lips smoothly stroking up and down Victor's lengthy wood, impressed by his mouth's capacity and throat's ability to bend to the old gigolo's fat dick. She takes her big pink dildo and begins to emulate Corey's mouth movements, but gags and chokes trying to stuff a much larger object down her throat.

After a few minutes of deep-throating, Corey pulls his lips off Victor's cock which is soiled with saliva and begins lifting his enormous sports bra off her chest exposing two monstrous white saggy titties with massive pale-pink areolas and gum-drop pink nipples that pointed downwards. After release, his oversized knockers flopped against him and came to rest upon his round, soft belly extending pass his naval an inch above his waistline.

"Whoa..." he groaned with eagerness.

"Oh gosh. And there I thought my titties were fucking massive," a stunned Liberty commented, soaking in the slight of Corey's elongated bell-shaped floppers. Unlike Liberty's gargantuan meaty perky mounds, Corey's titanic milk bags are droopy and flat.

Corey plops his heavy funbags on Victor's thighs, trapping his thick pillar of saliva-drenched meat between them, and slapping her long hangers together smothering his cock in their softness making him deeply groan. The chubby Bellhop smiles with glee as she bounces, shakes, and claps her massive tanks all over the old gigolo's thighs and musky crotch with his hard-as-a-rock dick completely vanished in her cleavage. Occasionally he spits into his stuffed cleavage and watches his spit drips down the bulbous head of his shaft before resuming the intense tit-fuck.

Victor's deep moans nearly match the moans emitting from Liberty as she lays beside him, pushing her shirt-covered whopping watermelons against his arm with her spread legs spread and big dildo thrusting and penetrating deep inside her juicy fat cunt.

"Ohhh yeah. Fuck those massive titties. Just imagine if those huge boobs are mines, Victor. Oh, just imagine sliding your hard tool between my soft twins," Liberty cried out, pushing towards the height of a big orgasm and continues, "Ughhh, baby. I want to cum together, Victor. Cum with me."

Victor starts pushing his turgid manhood between Corey's gigantic mass of soft floppers with vigorous energy, lifting his hips completely off the bed. The flesh of Corey's tit bags ripple from his thrusting. He was already on the verge of cumming from fucking Nina's tight pussy and now the churning cum in his glistened hairy ball sack is ready to be released from the softness of Corey's large droopy hangers smothering his cock.

"Oh YES, Victor! Cum with me. Cum between those big fucking titties," Liberty encouraged as her intense orgasm shudders her entire body. "AHHHHHH VICTOR! I'm CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

Liberty cums hard as Victor cries, "AUGHHHH, LIBERTY!" pausing in mid-thrust as his madly twitching dick blasts two monster wads of thick milky man juice between Corey's jumbo saggers hangers, drenching his chin and neck before flooding the inside of his cleavage with his sticky thick ball spunk.

"YES VICTOR, BABY, YES!! CUM! CUM BABY!"

"AUUGGGHHHHHH!!"

12