The Gigolo Project Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor moans and grunts as his weathered hands are overflowing with the plentiful flesh of Evelyn's colossal young tits, holding them for her as the heavy slabs of fat flesh slapping against her bare skin became irritating.

Evelyn screams passionately, "OHHHHHHHHH, GODDDDD! OHHHHHHHHH, MOMMY! OHHHHH, MOMMY! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" as her entire body shakes violently to her dominant orgasms of rapture hitting.

Elaine has a front-row seat to watch her daughter's messy juices seep from her tight melting snatch and bathe the gigolo's plunging hard cock.

"Damn, honey. You're dripping a mess all over his cock. That's what I love to see."

The busty teen topples over in mid-orgasm, spilling her whopping knockers on Victor's hairy torso. He dips his head into her cleavage, grunting in paradise while motorboating between the enormous pile of her dreamy teen titties. His lips seek out her tender nipples, sucking, licking, and chewing on them in turns wreaking more havoc on the teen's shaking body.

Evelyn cries, "OHH GOD! MY NIPPLES!! NOOOOOO!!"

"I know you have a couple more orgasms left honey and since you disobeyed me by fucking his raw cock, I want him to give you the hardest fucking so you'll remember this day," said Elaine in a stern manner.

Victor didn't oppose this type of punishment as he flips young Evelyn onto her back with his throbbing fat member still buried inside her creamy pink hole and begins fucking her with explosive jackhammer-like like motions. He props one of her legs over his shoulder and kept the other resting on the bed, stroking his rampant veined junk balls-deep between the throbbing drenched dark pink lips of her succulent pussy.

Elaine is amazed at the power Victor is using to fuck her daughter, watching his pale sweaty ass cheeks flex and tighten with each thrust. She asks, "How does that raw hard dick feel, honey?"

"Ohhhh, mom! Ohhhhh, my god... Ohhhhh my god," Evelyn moaned incoherently feeling her tight cunt being too wildly spasm on the fat hot flesh of his shaft.

Victor grabs and lifts her other leg over his shoulder, leans forward bending her knees towards her massive chest, and rams his dick hard and deep while he's positioned on his knuckles and tippytoes. Her sweaty small bare feet dangle and flounder around the old gigolo's head looking like a pretzel while he bangs her with savage joyous to another mind-blowing orgasm.

"UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Evelyn grunted in utter ecstasy, cumming with intense ferocity.

Feeling the spamming wet muscles in Evelyn's cum-gushing pussy clenching his raw veined pillar for the second time, the old gigolo goes into overdrive with rapid piston-like drills inside her creamy teen twat until he feels the cum churning in his enlarged wrinkled ball sack ready to explode.

He chants, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK...", withdrawing his throbbing cock and busting several big sticky wads of milky jism on Evelyn's soft tummy, between and on her massive teenage udders.

"So hot... Look at all that nasty nut on your flawless skin," Elaine observed, and quickly seizes Victor's old dick and strokes the rest of his thick white seed onto her daughter's motionless body. "Move over sweetie, it's mommy's time to play."

A weakened Evelyn struggles a bit to roll to the other side of the bed so Victor can lie down and allow her mom to have her way with his still-hardened cock. Elaine kneels between his spread legs and rather than focus on his dick, she went to his meaty hairy ball sack. She loudly sucks one testicle for a few seconds, releases it with a wet pop, and then repeats the same oral treatment to his other hanging nut. She spends several minutes moaning and working her mouth muscles over his wrinkled balls, stretching them away from his body with her slurping lips making the old gigolo cry out, "Aaaaahhhh."

Then to his utter shock, the stacked housewife's mouth travels under his dripping wet ball sack and her tongue starts lapping the area between his balls and asshole making him groan. This is the first time anyone has touched the space between his anus and balls. His saliva-soiled balls rested on the bridge of her plastic surgeon-made nose while she feverishly licks his taint. After a couple of minutes, she halts her oral treatment, "Lift and hold your legs, Victor," she ordered.

Obeying, the old gigolo lifts and holds his legs from behind his kneecaps displaying his pale hairy ass and exposing his butthole. His throbbing wet cock lies across his stomach.

Elaine coos, "Oh la la. Look at that splendid asshole. I bet it's been untouched. Lucky me I get to deflower it." She gives his ass a couple of hard whacks before placing her tongue against his gaping hairy asshole.

Victor instantly grunts, "Ugghhhh," from the unfamiliar feeling of a slimy tongue licking circles around the hole in his ass. Her tongue licks towards the center of his crinkled butthole and plunges inside.

"Ugh, god... No way... Ohhhh," Victor moaned, having never felt any object slide into his asshole, at least not while he is awake. Elaine's invading tongue is wet and slimy as she uses it like a miniature dick, sliding and wiggling in his gaping butthole while her hands tenderly caress his butt cheeks. After tongue fucking his ass, Elaine drags her tongue up and down from his wet butthole to his swollen balls repeatedly.

"Jesus oh fucking Christ..." Victor gasped. He then feels a warm mouth sucking his raging hard-on with vehement strokes. He looks down to see Evelyn has recovered as her mouth slides up and down his man meat. "Oh lord..."

Having all his privates serviced by two women is becoming too much for Victor to bear. His rampant dick is twitching and expanding inside young Evelyn's sloppy wet mouth. Her wild moans are muffled by his shaft lodged in her throat.

Elaine comments, "I can feel Victor is ready to cum, honey, but not yet. He hasn't fucked my giant mommy milkers."

Pulling back from his ass, Elaine reaches behind and unfastens her enormous black bra. Once all the hooks are undone, she pulls down the thick straps and flings her bra onto the floor. Her titanic tanned globes, now freed, hung heavy and low dominating her chest and passed her belly button by a couple of inches. Her copper-colored areolas are wide across the bulbous tips of her breasts and her nipples of the same color are small and pointy. Elaine's husband in the past suggested she gets the size of her breast reduced and then lifted back to being perky, but she refused since it's her hanging fat M cups getting them wealthy.

"You ready to fuck these massive ass tits?"

Victor's answer is a groan as Elaine's heavy mommy milk bags replace her daughter's soft mouth on his wet hard cock, completely burying his veined shaft. She oscillates her whopping jugs all over his fuck pole, filling the room with flesh-on-flesh slapping.

"Hey, Evelyn honey. Let Victor suck on your huge tits while mom fucks his cock," Elaine suggested, using her arms to clinch her oversized soft bosoms tight around his painfully throbbing member.

"Okay mommy," Evelyn replied, more than happy to oblige. She leans over dangling her giant teen udders in Victor's face. His mouth licks at her swaying monsters before taking a big chuck of soft boob flesh between his crusty dried lips. 'Oh god, oh god, my nipple," the horny teen moaned in pleasure, feeling an orgasm rapidly closing in due to Victor's mouth and tongue working magic on her nipple.

"Ohhh Victor. Your fat cock feels great and hot between my breasts. I wish my husband would let me fuck his dick more often with my humongous tits," moaned Elaine, making a confession and continuing, "And he has a pretty big fucking cock too, and I don't complain about his size."

Victor's deep throaty moans were muffled by Evelyn's huge boob in his mouth while his throbbing phallus is being pulverized by a bigger set of flesh melons. The blissful sensation from both ends pushes the old gigolo to the bleak of his limits as his body jerks and surrenders to a strong and intense orgasm.

His mouth releases her tit allowing him to exclaim, "AAAAHHHHH, SHIT!!" as two big loads of his thick semen launch out from between Elaine's gargantuan bouncing funbags and paint her neck and upper chest. The rest of his ball juice is drained inside the warmth of her cleavage.

"The night is still young, even for an old goat like you, Victor," said Mrs. Starks as she continues bouncing her ridiculous mountains of pleasure on his sticky cock even as it softens in her gooey cleavage.

A few seconds later, Elaine parts her heavy plump rack allowing his dick to breathe, but only a mere second later, her lips descend upon his cum-covered shaft and suck aggressively. This is her first time sliding her mouth over his cock, taking his entire shaft as it hardens and expands.

Victor and Evelyn were engaged in tonsil hockey while his hands maul her fat teen knockers as they bulge against his grey-haired torso. He moans longingly in Evelyn's mouth during their sloppy kissing as he feels her mother bobbing her head swiftly and intensely, pushing the bulbous crown of his thick veined shaft to the very back of her throat. He gasps at the sensitivity of his meaty cum-filled ball sack being manipulated by Elaine's mauling hands.

As soon as Victor's dick is fully ripe and standing, Elaine halts her suck job and pulls off her black lacy undergarments revealing her mature cunt layered in neatly-trimmed glistened brown hair. She moans, "Oh, I've been waiting to fuck your cock since Cassandra first described in detail the day yall fucked after your sessions with Norma Jean. Now don't get me wrong, I love my husband and his massive hung cock, but with his dick being so big, he can't fit the whole thing inside me. Now, your fat tool is no slouch, but I'm positive you can fill my pussy to the brim just like you did my daughter's pussy and I want that sucker from behind." She bends on all fours with her large curvy ass wiggling towards him, continuing, "Evelyn darling? You do the honors and slide his fat cock inside mommy's wet cunt."

"Yes mother," Evelyn replied.

Victor kneels behind Mrs. Starks as her daughter clutches his turgid cock, commenting, "You're in for a real treat, mama. His dick is throbbing," as she lines his bloated knob against the foaming wet lips of Elaine's womb and eases his shaft inside. Her hand guides Victor's lengthy hard member as she can before the old gigolo takes charge and begins plowing her mom's soaked and wet womb, the same one that gave birth to her and her sister.

With all the boisterous raunchy commotion in Evelyn's bedroom, the trio had no idea Elaine's oldest daughter Ester came home earlier than expected from her trip.

Name: Ester Starks

Age: 22

Height: 5'5

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color/Style: Blonde, straight, and shoulder-blade length

Bust size: 34E

Occupation: Student and Honey Private Academy Committee President

"Hello?" Ester called out. She texted both her mom and sister ahead of time about coming home early. "Where in the world can they be? And where in the hell is all the staff when I need my luggage carried to my room?"

As Ester goes up the winding staircase, she can distinctively hear noises coming from her young sister's room. She calls out again, "Evelyn? Mom?" She gets closer to the bedroom and it becomes clearer what's going on.

"YES! FUCK ME, HARD! YES... YES... OH YES!" Elaine exclaimed with pleasure as the bedroom door swung open leaving Ester in total shock seeing her mom pushing her thick curvy ass back to sync with Victor's thrusting and him making out with her naked young sister.

After being speechless for a couple of minutes, a stunned Ester speaks out. "Oh... my... god... Mom? Evelyn? What the fuck are you guys doing? And with all people, Victor??"

"Hey sis," Evelyn acknowledged Ester's presence, breaking the kiss between her and Victor to hoist and feed one of her substantially large breasts to his mouth. He accepts opening his grunting mouth as wide as humanly possible over the mammoth soft gland and begins nursing while his tongue lashes over her stiff nipple. "Uhhhhhh, Ester! He knows my erogenous spot!"

Aaaahhhhhhh, YES! I'm about to cum... Ohhhhhhhh, SHIT FUCK ME!!" Elaine cried, slowing down her pace, but feels Victor increase his speed with rapid back shots, ramming his entire elongated fat cock balls deep inside her succulent cunt. The tight fleshy muscles of her cunt begin to spasm around his manhood. She shoots her back head to look her eldest daughter in the eyes. "C'mon on baby. Uhhhhhhh! Don't be a party pooper... Ohhhh, YES! YES! YESSSSSS!!"

Ester watches her mother having a strong orgasm for the first time in her life and not by her father. She watches as Victor collapses his sweat-soaked upper torso on her mother's back and reaches under her to clutch and maul her titanic hanging baby feeders to contain their sporadic movements. The old gigolo continues fucking her mom through her powerful orgasm.

"I think I'm gonna go... I'm leaving now..." Ester spoke softly and closes the door behind her, but that didn't block out the loud moaning and excessive grunting from the party inside the room. She goes to her bedroom which is a few doors down from Evelyn's. Since the house is empty and quiet beside Evelyn's bedroom, their hot threesome echoes through the house.

Although the raunchy visual she witnessed will be branded in her mind for a long time, Ester tries her best to move on by watching some tv and turning the volume up to drown out the threesome but having the volume on blast annoyed her and she can't shake the mental picture of her younger sister making out with a man old enough to be their grandfather.

"Fuck..." Ester expressed a bit of frustration.

Several minutes have gone by since the last major moan from her mom. Ester decides to take a nice relaxing bubble bath and in the middle of it, she can hear the three of them going at it hot and heavy once again.

"YES!!"

"OH, MY GOD!"

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

"YES... HARDER! YESSSSSSS!!"

"OOOHHHHHHHHH!"

"UGGGHHHHHH!!"

"UHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ester fumes, "You gotta be kidding me?" as she climbs out of the bathtub, throws on her favorite silk robe, and goes into her bedroom to search for her ear pods. Then she remembers losing them a couple of days ago. "Fuck me..."

She begins thinking about leaving and going to stay overnight on the Honey Academy campus however refuses to run out of her own house. She needs to know when the madness is going to end, so she marches back to her sister's bedroom and opens the door to see her mom kneeling and leaning forward between Victor's spread legs wetly sucking the full length of his stiff cock trapped between her immaculate mommy milkers and her sister sitting on top of Victor's face with her drippy pink pussy on his mouth.

"OH, mom! His mouth feels so good. Ughhhhhh..." Evelyn moaned as she feels Victor's tongue deep in her wet pussy pocket.

Elaine moans in agreement with her mouth full of rock-hard man meat.

Ester stood in the doorway for a full minute before finally breaking her silence. "Okay, okay... This is very fucking awkward, but when will this disturbing display be over?"

Elaine pulls her mouth off his dick to acknowledge her eldest daughter. "I think you know what needs to happen first, sweetie..." and then resumes sucking Victor's long thick pole with a vacuum-like suction while squeezing her gigantic titties around it.

The nervousness came over Ester as she knew her mother is right.

A few minutes later, Ester was naked and lying on her back on her sister's bed. Evelyn sat above her sister's head holding her ankles to spread her legs in a V-shape as Victor is in between giving her tight freshly-bathed pussy a thorough licking and sucking sending her into orgasmic bliss.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!" Ester moaned.

"Her pussy looks ready for your nice hard dick," Elaine made mentioned hovering behind the old gigolo.

Victor kneels between Ester's legs ready to plunge his painfully stiff wood inside her forbidden pussy. Ever since that day when she allowed him to eat her young cunt as a reward for helping her, Victor has frequently envisioned sinking his cock balls deep inside her pussy. Up until that same day, Ester was dead set on getting the gigolo project closed down, but had a change of heart after Victor brought her to the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced.

"Now you're about to find out why the Gigolo Project is very important, Ester," her mother said standing behind Victor with her mammoth bosoms on either side of his head, draping down his shoulders, continuing, "Give her pussy a nice hard fucking, Victor. Make her beg to cum."

The old gigolo didn't mind being Elaine's instrument of sexual punishment as he plunges his throbbing veined dick between the glistened folds of Ester's tight pussy. Notwithstanding having the longest one hour of sex of his life with the top-heavy mother-and-daughter duo Evelyn and Elaine, Victor feels reenergized and isn't going to pass up the chance to finally fuck the icy Ester. She hasn't had a penis inside her tight vagina in a couple of years as she moans and whimpers with each pulsing length of the old gigolo's hard elongated tool thrusting between her soft vulva lips.

Ester cries in pain, Aaaahhhhhhh," as Victor buries the entire length of his cock balls deep inside her pink sex and slips one hand down to rub her ultra-sensitive clitoris. "OOOOHHHHHHH!!"

He grunts, "Ugh, so fucking tight and wet," while increasing the speed of his thrusting, pushing the bloated crown of his shaft as far back as it can reach in the depths of Ester's cunt. He looks down watching her two huge torpedoed-shaped tits wildly jiggle and bounce around her chest. His greedy sweaty palms grab her E cup breasts, sinking his fingers into their firm flesh, and toy with her puffy areolas and hardened nipples causing Ester to cry in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Ester's smiling mother Elaine watches over Victor's shoulder like a proud mom with her humongous breasts surrounding his head as he plows the fuck out of her daughter's drippy snatch. "That cock looks good going in and out of your pussy, baby. I feel like a proud mom watching her girls lose their virginities all over again."

"Oh mom," Evelyn blushes while continuing to hold her older sister's legs spread and watches Victor's iron-hard tool spear in and out of her hot creamy twat.

Ester utters unintelligent mumbo jumbo as her wet pussy is on fire bring plunged in earnest by a 61-year-old man's thick hard dick. Her eyes roll into the back of her skull signaling she has completely submerged into an orgasmic state. Her shuddering cunt muscles clamp tight together around Victor's drilling tool as she cries and moans madly, "AHAAAHHHAAAAA... OHHHH MY GODDDD!"

"YES, BABY! Cum! Let it all go!" Elaine encouraged Ester, watching her daughter's body being wrecked by an intense orgasm as she cums.

Barely giving Ester time to process another intense powerful orgasm, Victor changes positions lying sideways, using his longer leg to lift her leg, and slides his rock-hard piece back between her tender sloppy-wet cunt lips delivering a fury of pulverizing thrusts, banging his pelvic off her petite firmly shaped apple-bottom ass. The position lasts briefly as Victor positions the two into reserve cowgirl, using his legs to keep her legs spread as he fiercely bounces Ester on top of his cock.

Elaine yells, "YES! Pound her young pussy! Fuck her hard, you old bastard!" and grabs his flying thick balls, mauling and yanking on his cum-fill sack. She pops one fat nut inside her mouth and wetly slurps.

"Aaahhhh, fuck!" Victor cried as his orgasm rapidly approaches.

Evelyn is sitting back fondling her mammoth jugs watching Victor give her older sister a savage joyous pounding. Her young pussy is still sore from being invaded by Victor's fat cock, but she wouldn't mind another go-around.