The Gigolo Project Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old gigolo can feel the shuddering soggy muscles of Ester's drenched cunt milking his shaft with a tight squeeze as she begins going through another strong orgasm. He reaches up and gropes her huge lively breasts to add to her already overstimulated senses. She cries madly, "Aaaaaahhh FUCK... AaaHHHHHHHHHH!!" as her creamy pussy milk baths Victor's swiftly moving cock.

The old gigolo feels his orgasm is imminent from Ester's drenched cunt and Elaine's hands and mouth on her nut sack. He withdraws from Ester's cum-soaked snatch and straddles her midsection slapping his wet cock between her juicy firm breasts. He grabs both fat titties from the sides, wrapping their resilient flesh around his rampant veined shaft, and begins fucking his cock between them, pushing the swollen tip of his phallus through the top of her sleek cleavage.

"Ester has the perfect size and shape breasts made for cocks," said Elaine while watching from the side.

On the verge of his immense orgasm, Victor grabs Ester's head pulling it towards her chest, and plows his fat dick in her mouth, grunting, "AUUGGHHHHHHHHHH!!" as he blasts the inside of her mouth with his hot and sticky thick spunk catching her off guard. After filling her mouth, the old gigolo pulls his cock out and ejaculates the rest of his smelly ball juices over her face.

After a short breather, to cap off an indescribable night of raunchy fucking a hot mom and her two daughters, Victor received a triple suck job from the Starks women. After they shared and took turns on his blistering hard cock for a few minutes, Ester solo worked her mouth up and down his ridge shaft with her pretty lips, younger sister Evelyn licked and sucked his wrinkled balls, and the monarch of the family Elaine gave him another thorough rim job. Victor was defeated within minutes, flooding Ester's mouth and throat with his final big orgasm.

It isn't until around 12:30 am when Victor returns home from his last and one of the hottest sessions since the gigolo gig. He finished two gigolo gigs in one day which left him exhausted, drained, and more broken than all 61 years of being alive. A part of him is relieved that tonight was his last gig as a gigolo. No more lies and going behind his wife's back with these sudden impromptu meetings for a job at odd hours of the day and night. Not to mention he is now able to pay off the debt left by his deceased business partner. It feels like two massive weights have been lifted off his shoulders.

On the other hand, becoming a gigolo was a brand new life. Victor has spent decades married to the same woman and after a while, the sex died. Becoming a gigolo had awakened a fire inside him and allowed him to explore his sexual desires. He broke a lot of cherries during his frequent sexcapades like fucking a pair of huge titties for the first time of many, having his first threesome of many, having sex with women outside of his race, his first anal sex experience, his first foot job, drinking breast milk, bondage sex and as odd yet sensational as it felt, receiving a rim job. Working as a gigolo had major benefits and practically saved his life with the money he made.

Speaking of which, all the money he made from his gigolo gig went to paying off his mountains of debt. However, the headmistress of the Honey Private Academy Cassandra has offered Victor one last off-the-books gig with a hefty 20 grand pay. She wants to see him at the academy first thing in the morning, so Victor took a quick shower and changed into his pajamas. He climbs into bed next to his wife Betty. She is a deep sleeper and was in bed by the time Victor returned home.

Just as Victor laid his head down to go to sleep, he receives a text message on his phone from the client he believes got away, Liberty. The one client he had two run-ins with and absolutely no sexual contact outside of a facial and helping her get off with a big plastic dildo. He clicks on the message and inside contained a video stall that made him gasp of Liberty naked from the waist down, her huge succulent peach ass facing the camera and her meaty pussy lips exposed. Even the deep wrinkles of her pink soles are turning him on. He looks over at Betty to make sure she is asleep before turning down the volume on his phone and clicking the video.

"Hello my love," said Liberty in the introduction as she looks over her shoulder towards her camera setup. "I've been thinking nonstop about your fat delicious cock, replaying over and over again you fucking those hotel bellhops right in front of me and how horny and wet my pussy was and us cumming together. Just thinking about it right now has gotten my pussy soaked. We may not see each other again as I was informed by a source that tonight was your late duty as a male servant, so I decided to make this video for you and what could have been if I wasn't stuck in my ways of waiting until marriage." She blows a kiss towards the camera and begins twerking her peach booty meat up and down which exposes her tiny asshole and fat glistening pussy.

Victor can feel his cock extending watching the video and slides one hand inside his pajama bottoms while the other held his cell phone.

After a minute or so twerking her big juicy curvy ass, Liberty reaches over and grabs a sizable yellow-colored dildo with a pair of big balls attached and places it right underneath her meaty cunt. She slowly impales her moistened pussy onto the dildo which is smaller than the pink one she made Victor fuck her with days ago. She fills her pussy with the dildo and begins bouncing at a steady pace, heavily panting and moaning Victor's name, "Aaaaaah, Victor! Oh my god, Victor! This feels so good in my virgin fat pussy! Ohhh, god! I wish it was your fat cock I was riding, Victor..." The large bulky cheeks of her ass ripple and slap with each stroke of her pussy down upon the dildo. Her humongous calcium cannons bounce frantically underneath a massively stretched sky-blue sports bra. Even from a behind view, Victor can see the overwhelming size of her breasts ballooning out as they jog upon her chest. His dick is fully erect and throbbing as he strokes to the erotic video.

Suddenly, Victor is starlet feeling another hand grab his hard cock. It's Betty's hand as she calls out, "Oh Tom Hanks. You have such a fat cock. Why don't you fuck me with it? My husband doesn't need to know." Betty is still asleep and having a sex dream about Tom Hanks while stroking her husband's rampant cock. This has never happened before, Victor thought to himself.

"C'mon Tom, fuck me!" Betty exclaimed with her eyes still closed and her hand firmly pumping her husband's turgid man meat.

Name: Betty Fetcher

Age: 59

Height: 5'9

Eye Color: Light Brown

Hair Color/Style: Grey and short

Bust size: B cup

Occupation: School teacher and wife

Victor decides to play along as he reaches under his wife's bulky hideous nightgown and drags her cotton bloomers off her lower body. He climbs on top of his fantasizing wife and slides his throbbing dick between her dried pussy lips. It's been over a decade since he plunged his dick inside his wife and now he's trying to familiarize how her pussy feels. After having three kids, her cunt is still a tight fit wrapping around his fat member.

Victor still has the video of Liberty playing on his phone, continuing to watch her slide her juicy plump pussy on the dildo as he pumps his stiff wood inside his wife's old cunt, feeling her womb becoming increasingly wet and loose with each thrust.

Betty begins gently moaning and panting to the joys of having sex after a long period of abstinence. She starts cumming within a minute of Victor's thrusting, softly crying in rapture to her orgasm. She was never a loud moaner during sex and reaching her orgasmic climax.

Victor pauses the video and flips his wife over to her stomach. He pulls up her hideous nightgown to reveal a decent-shaped ass and plunges his rock-hard cock inside her creamy pussy. He resumes the video of a moaning Liberty hoping her wet meaty cunt onto the dildo. While Betty fantasizes about her and Tom Hank fucking, Victor envisions Liberty at the tip of his cock.

Liberty's moans become louder, calling Victor's name as she reaches her climax. "OH, Vic... OH, Vic! I'm about to cum, baby. I wish I was cumming all over your hard cock right now. AAHHH, VICTOR!!"

After watching Liberty explode her jizz all over the dildo, Victor swiftly pistoned his hips into Betty's ass with long deep strokes feeling his wrinkled balls expanding largely, gutting out a loud grunt, "UGGGHHHHH," and fiercely exploding his thick milky nut juices inside her pussy delivering a cream pie to his wife...