The Gigolo Project Ch. 16 - The End

Story Info
The aftermath and Victor's life changing moments...
10.5k words
4.25
3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

One week passed since the bachelorette party and not only was it Victor's last unofficial gig, but Cord also decided to part ways with the Gigolo Project to pursue other interests. Cassandra graciously accepted his resignation with a full nondisclosure agreement about his involvement in the Gigolo Project.

Cord's girlfriend Janie returned home a few days later from being away taking care of an ill family member and after having incredible welcome home sex, Cord treated her to dinner at a local restaurant.

"Babe? Are you well? I don't know what it is, but something is different about you," Janie noted her boyfriend sitting quietly lost in his thoughts, and continues, "Not that I'm complaining after the bomb sex we had last night. The best welcome home present ever. I'm surprised I'm walking this morning," she concluded with a giddy chuckle.

Cord smiles and replies, "Just have a lot on my plate, babe which is why after a long week of processing this, I need to come clean."

Before Cord comes clean, a waitress approaches the couple with menus and Cord does a double take at the enormity of the waitress's low-hung bulging breasts stretching her black smudged work shirt tucked inside her mom jeans. Her mature fair-colored face is a bit homely with bushy eyebrows and a few crooked teeth. Her body is stocky with a bit of a hunchback, but none of that mattered to Cord. He sees what he wants for lunch and it's not included in the menu. Janie noticed his reaction, raising an eyebrow.

"Hello, you beautiful folks. My name is Cybil and I will be your server this afternoon. Here are your menus. What would you like to drink and would you like to order some appetizers?" asked the waitress.

Breaking eye contact from her gargantuan melons, Cord responds, "Yes ma'am. I will have a Pina Colada with chips and dip."

"Just a water for now, thank you," Janie replied a bit sassy.

"Okay, you fine folks. I'll be back with your drinks and appetizers, and to take your order."

As Cybil walks away to the kitchen area, Cord watches noting her flat butt and flared hips and the barefaced reactions from other men in the diner ogling her mammoth wobblers.

"Holy shit, babe. Her tits are wildly fucking massive and they look bigger than Adele's and she wears a fucking J cup," said Janie and continues, "So you want to fuck that waitress? I know your cock is getting hard looking at those freakishly ginormous boobs. I can feel it," she chuckled, pressing her sock-covered foot on his crotch, feeling and stroking his growing erection.

Cord grunts softly, but then snaps out of his trance and got serious.

"Not right now, babe. I need to tell you something first."

Before he can tell Jane what's troubling him, the heavy-stacked waitress approaches them with their drinks and appetizers. Cord once again gawks at the obscene wobbling display transparent through Cybil's black work shirt. The extra-strength, extra-large bra underneath struggled to contain the massive amount of fat spilling over the cups. His lecherous gaze breaks once she arrives at the table, but his eyes dart back and forth between her uninviting face and oversized bazongas.

"Here you are, your drinks and chips and dip. Are you ready to order?" Cybil asked holding her writing pad and skinny elbows pointing outwards due to the immeasurable jumbo size of her knockers.

"Ah, can we have another minute or two?" Janie asked.

"Sure thing, darling. I will be right back to take your orders."

Cybil walks away and Janie feels Cord's big cock near full erection under the table.

"Hmmm. Those humongous hangers got you rock-hard, babe. Maybe if we ask nicely, she'll show them to you," Janie teased, rubbing her foot up and down his big dick.

"Babe... I quit my dad's car dealership and want to be a porn star," Cord blurred out substituting his father's car dealership with the secret work he did as a gigolo.

Janie is taken aback, confused, and curious by his sudden announcement. "And what brought this on? Is our relationship not open enough?"

"What? No, babe. I love our open relationship. This might be a good thing for our relationship and I'll explain in a minute. I met my idol, The Boa Constrictor last week and he inspired me to follow a new path. He hired me as a performer to shoot and run his new subsidiary website that will only feature amateur women. And I need a partner to help run the site. What do you say, babe? You're pretty good with web designing and all that other computer-nerdy shit. It'll pay more than your lousy waitress job," Cord explained.

"Well maybe if you paid more attention to school work and not the next time you'll get your rocks off, you would know a thing or two about computer-nerdy shit?" said Janie a bit annoyed by the insult, "But I am listening."

"You know what I mean, but I do get the final say as far as production goes, but we will be working together, side by side, choosing the women. Also, I will need you to operate the camera until we expand. You were pretty good at recording your former roommate taking a pounding. Speaking of which, you think Adele would be willing to return for our first shoot?" he asked.

Janie scoffs, "Babe. When she found out you manipulated her further thinking her boyfriend had betrayed her and then sending those pics and vids to his phone, we're lucky she didn't go to the police and press charges or just flat out sued us for emotional distress... But don't worry, I think I found our first amateur star," she eluded and pointed to the top-heavy waitress Cybil making her way to their table.

"So are you fine couple ready to eat?" Cybil asked.

Cord grins stupidly as he looks up at Cybil, primarily sinking his perverted eyes into her giant head-sized shirt-stretching breasts. "I know I am, but what I want isn't on the menu."

"Behave, babe," Janie teased, rubbing her foot on his swollen rock-hard cock.

"Well, I'm sorry that we don't have any for your liking. Do you need a few extra minutes to find anything you think you would like?" Cybil persisted and continues, "The tips help me out on slow days like this. A girl has to pay her rent and health insurance, you know?"

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean. I'm a waitress too at a smaller venue, busting tables, doing the disgusting dishes, mopping the smelly bathrooms, but I just found a new job opportunity where I can make some serious money," Janie informed Cybil and continues, "And we would love for you to be a part of that."

The waitress is caught off guard by Janie's proposal, replying, "And exactly are we talking about here? What's your new job and is it really that lucrative?"

"Very lucrative," Cord chimed in.

"First off, my name is Janie and this handsome big dicked stud is my boyfriend Cord and we're in the business porn. He has taken a real liking to you if you look down and see for yourself," Janie suggested.

Curiosity got the better of Cybil as she takes a peek down to see the enormous thick swell in Cord's gray-colored sweats. Her eyes bulged, gasping loudly, "GAH DEAR god heavens..." causing a bit of a scene in the restaurant and quickly apologizing, "shit, so sorry... That's one huge fucker."

"Uh-huh. Bet you've never been fucked by a dick that big before, huh?" Janie teased and continues, "When was the last time you had sex and had multiple orgasms that knocked your socks?"

"Oh god, missy I really couldn't answer your last question, but it's been about 5-6 years since a man touch me intimately. I used to give my old landlord blowjobs and used my enormous breasts to get him off as a substitute for rent money, but that was almost a year ago. My boss said I can stay in the apartment two floors above the restaurant and since I don't own a car, makes it more convenient. I can never have a dumb excuse as to why I'm late for work unless I'm deadly ill," Cybil explained.

"Okay, well my boyfriend would like to do more than just receive a blowjob and although he certainly would love to fuck your gigantic boobs, he wants to fuck your pussy hard and let you experience the orgasms you never felt. And since you live above your job, we will offer a one-time payment for your services," said Janie.

Smiling like a fool, Cord chimes in, "How does $1500 in tips sound?"

The old waitress is blown away by the staggering price that Cord is willing to pay for a fuck.

"Sounds like you got a deal, mister," Cybil agreed and continues, "I get off my shift in 30. My room is on the 2nd floor, apartment number 6."

"Just call me Cord. The camcorder is in the car. We'll be ready when you are, said Cord.

30 minutes passed as Cord and Janie met Cybil at her apartment.

Name: Cybil

Age: 55

Height: 5'4

Eye Color: Dark brown

Hair Color/Style: Sandy Blonde bowl cut

Bust size: 40P

Occupation: Waitress

"So you like women with giant tits, sonny?" Cybil teasingly asked Cord while standing at the foot of her small bed wrestling with the hooks to a massive sturdy plain white bra that covers her entire upper torso and stopped above her beer belly. "I've always had very large heavy breasts since my adolescent years and my mom made me shield my breasts from corrupted men. Sadly, gravity and I never became friends so my huge boobs have always sagged, but certain men are quite turned on by them and I can see you're one of them, holy cow," she concluded eyeing the enormous jutting bulge that formed in Cord's briefs.

Janie holds the expensive camcorder focused on Cybil dropping her mammoth bra to the floor revealing two mega-long pale titties resting on her waistline, full and round sprawling with deep purple bruising and crowned with surprisingly small dusky areolas the size of pepperonis and pointy nipples of the same color.

Janie gasps loudly, "HOLY SHIT! I knew you were packing some serious enormous fucking tits, but nothing like this!"

Cord responds, "Whoa! Those are godly," while rubbing his rock-hard prick and continues, "Now lift them to your mouth and suck on the nipples. Play with them a little for the camera," he commended.

Cybil lifts one of her monster-stretched balloons with two hands and licks circles around her small dusky areola before closing her lips around the nipple. After a few seconds, she drops her giant tit to a loud thud across her beer gut and repeats the process to the bulbous companion.

"Hmmm. Now get both tits up to your face and lick them as a cat likes itself."

Cybil cradles the ridiculous mass of flesh pouring from her chest in her arms, bringing her ginormous udders to her face which hilariously hides her face from view, and drags her slimy tongue over the soft flesh, leaving trails of saliva over her elongated watermelons.

Cord groans, "Jesus..."

"Oh my. I don't know too many women that can lick their own boobs," said Janie astonished, and continues, "Then again I don't know too many women with breasts large enough outside of my old roommate."

"Oh yeah," Cord moans, stroking his painfully erected tool through his briefs, and commends Cybil. "Now bring those saggy fat titties over here, wrap them around my cock, and at the same time, suck it."

Cybil slides her feet out of her shoes and climbs onto her bed wearing only blue jeans and socks. Her mountainous knockers haul across the bedding as she lies down between Cord's legs. Her eyes are still in mindless awe at the size and thickness of his rampant cock.

"Holy hell, youngun. Only seen dicks this big in porno," she informed, grabbing the helm of his briefs and lowering them to reveal his big throbbing purple cock to a loud gasp, "HOLY MOLY!"

"Wait until you feel that huge thing inside you," Janie teased focusing the camera on Cybil's flabbergasted expression.

After getting over the initial shock, Cybil accumulations her P-cup monster rack around Cord's pulsing member making his hardened shaft disappear in her chasm of cleavage, and dives her head between her breasts, smoothly sliding her lips up and down a good length of his rock-hard dick. He grunts as the old hag noisily and sloppily devours his member with animalistic-like grunts, wildly thrashing her head around inadvertently motor-boating her gigantic hangers.

Cord groans, "Ohhh shit, this old bitch can suck some dick. Goddamn..." The former gigolo toys with her nipples making the old hag release a series of throaty moans with her mouthful of his luscious thick cock.

"Let's put some oil on those old puppies for a tit-fuck," Janie suggested, retrieving a medium-sized bottle of massage oil from her purse.

Cybil begrudgingly lifts her head as Janie pours half the bottle of massage oil on her heavy hangers and Cord's huge pulsating pillar. She even volunteered to help Cybil rub the oil over her unique set of sagging honkers. After they finish, Cybil slaps her colossal gelatin-like boobs around his stiff manhood, engulfing his shaft, and bounces them up and down with clumsy strokes.

"Ah, ah, aaahhh," Cord cried as the tiny apartment room is filled with the echoing sounds of slippery flesh on slippery flesh.

Janie's crotch had been soaked since they begin filming. She zooms in on Cybil using all her strength to slam her gargantuan slabs of oily breast meat onto her boyfriend's huge helpless cock.

Cord shouts, "OH FUCK, I'm about to cum!" His ball sack tightens as his dick madly twitches between Cybil's heavy fat saggers. "OOOOOHHH," he moans in orgasmic bliss. A big white streak of thick cum spurts through Cybil's greasy gorge of cleavage followed by two more big globs of jism. The rest of his semen factory floods the inside of her cleavage.

After Cord finishes cumming, Cybil opens her massive tit pocket revealing the sticky contents of his scrotum, and wraps her lips around his dick to clean off the spunk residue.

"Let me stand and fuck that mouth of yours," said Cord. He stands while Cybil kneels in front of him with his spunk sullied and dripping down her elongated knockers. He slides his soft cock in her mouth holding the back of her head with one hand and proceeds to fuck her mouth, pushing his cum-slimed dick into all areas of her mouth. Every couple of minutes, he'll remove his growing shaft from her slobbery mouth and tease her, slapping his big wet hard boner across her homely face.

"I think she likes it," Janie observed.

"Oh, you old bitch. Suck on my fucking balls," Cord ordered lifting his large junk and jingles his big balls level at her mouth.

The old hag wetly sucks one and then the other testicle between her lips, moaning as she stretches his fat nuts from the sack. Cord moans as he further instructs Cybil, "Get them both in that rotten mouth."

The top-heavy waitress tries to fit both of his thick juicy balls inside her mouth making her cheeks puff like a chipmunk's.

"Holy shit feels so good," he moaned in approval. After a minute, he removes his balls from her mouth and slides his throbbing man meat between her lips.

Holding both sides of her head, Cord begins plowing the entire length of his tool inside her moaning mouth, pushing the bulbous purple crown as far back in her throat as possible. The old goat's throat takes a swift hammering from the fat tip of his cock showcasing her lack of a gag reflex. All the times she sucked off her former landlord have paid off. Her low-hanging knockers flop to and fro on her torso with thunderous slaps.

"Let's see what that cock looks like ramming her pussy," Janie suggested, circling the bed to get every angle of Cybil's mouth stretched over her boyfriend's large throbbing penis.

Cord pulls his cock from Cybil's old dick smackers and helps removes her jeans and big granny panties revealing a glistening jungle of sandy brown hair covering her pussy. He positions Cybil sideways stacking one humongous long boob on top of the other as he smoothly pushes a lengthy portion of his unprotected member between her bushy vulva lips making her gasp loudly at the first cock throbbing inside her pussy in 5-6 years.

"Oh fuck! You have such a huge cock stretching my old pussy! " Cybil cried, feeling the wet lips of her mature womb being stretched to accommodate Cord's massive cock. Her wet pussy already begins to spasm as he rams his pelvis against her flat ass, feeding the full length of his turgid prick between the hungry and wet folds of her pink domain. "OH! OH! OH! Such a huge cock fucking me! FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK!"

Cord holds her leg by her quivering jelly thigh as he smashes balls-deep inside her shuddering tight pussy, feeling the severely moistened flesh massaging his cock through her intense and powerful orgasm. His girlfriend gets a close-up shot of his hard meat plunging deep inside Cybil's spasming womb with his ball sack slapping wetly against her glistening wooly vulva lips. The wobbling of her colossal floppy hangers is enticing to Cord as he reaches over to slap and grope their vast soft flesh.

Nearly bringing the mature waitress to the blink of another intense orgasm, Cord pulls out briefly to kneel between her legs, plopping her funky feet on his shoulders, pushing his rampant member between the hairy drapes of her throbbing cunt lips. He leans down into a push-up position until the old hag's smelly feet are above her head and begins plowing his full length, sending Cybil over the edge.

"OH! OH! OH, GOD! OH! OHHHH, SHIT! I ain't flexible like I used to be, hun! OH FUCK! OHHHH, FUCK!!" she shrieked in pleasure as her orgasmic rapture rocks her body.

Janie moans, "Oh that's it baby. Fuck her hard. Give her all that large dick," as she climbs onto the bed behind the humping duo for a shot of her boyfriend's huge dick slamming with heated velocity inside Cybill's spasming pussy, even getting her gaping asshole on camera. "Hmmmm, baby. Love watching you fuck her up to your juicy balls. So fucking hot."

Cord feels the pressure in his bouncing fat sack boiling and her drenched pussy putting a tight squeeze around his thrusting member. He is ready to surrender to his orgasm but wants to end this session in a different position. "I wanna fuck your long-ass titties and cum on your face."

He pulls his dick out of her hot messy pussy and straddles her midsection, slapping his long throbbing wiener between her mammoth elongated pillows. Together, he and Cybill gather her jumbo P-cup melons and smother his cock in their soft gelatin-like flesh.

"Aaahhh, fuck! These massive ass titties are good for fucking big dicks," Cord cried in pleasure as he starts pounding the largest and softest set of titties he ever encountered, thrusting at full length and still can't see the tip of his stiff dick.

"Hmmmm, babe. Fuck those freaky titties," Janie encouraged standing above Cybill and filming the tit-fucking action from above.

The pleasure of her low-hanging fat jugs wrapped around his throbbing tool has become too unbearable for Cord to continue. He grunts, "Ugghhhh, SHIT! I'm cumming! AUGGGHHH, fuck!"

He quickly lifts and aims his twitching tool toward Cybill's unpleasant face and fires off his entire filthy load of hot thick spunk on her face, drowning her eyelids, nose, and mouth in his baby batter. "Uuuggghhhhhhhhh!"

After Cord's orgasm subsides, he and Janie pays Cybill the $1500 for her services and leave her with a face full of cum and exhausted in a pool of sweat.

"Oh god, babe! That was some good fucking. Got my pussy all wet," Janie moaned rubbing her damped crotch.

"I will take care of you once we get back to the apartment," he indicated.

"Any idea on who's next you want to film with?" she asked.

"I do. I spoke with her manager a little while ago. She should be returning to the states in a few days from her tour in Japan," he replied with a big grin referring to a certain Japanese idol.

A few days after the bachelorette party, the headmistress of the Honey Private Academy for Women Cassandra reset the rules and requirements for the Gigolo Project. She and her Human Resources Department will select young men between the ages of 18-20 with little to no sexual experience and groom them to be gigolos. The grooming and training process will be spearheaded by Demetrius King, now an Executive Director of the Gigolo Project. He retired from the porn business and his part-time job as a stripper to accept Cassandra's more than generous offer to help run the Gigolo Project.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers