The Gigolo Project Ch. 16 - The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first two recruits under Demetrius' guidance are two young boys fresh out of high school; 18-year-old Dustin and 19-year-old Tyler. Dustin lost his virginity in the only time he had sex. Tyler received a handjob, so he's still a virgin. Both young men are equipped with sizable dicks with Tyler's being 2 inches longer.

A section of the gymnasium is cut off as it was turned into a performance studio with a bedroom for training. Demetrius wasted no time teaching his young students the art of fucking a woman. He had Dustin and Tyler meet him in the performance studio. He is already naked sitting on the edge of the bed and from what they can make out, a young blonde woman dressed in only a plaid skirt and high stockings with her top missing is servicing his ebony monster cock.

"Oh shit... Right on time, boys," Demetrius grunted with one hand behind the young blonde's head and helped guide her mouth up and down his rock-hard phallus. "Get my cock wet, bitch. Oh yeah, just like that."

"This is fucking rad," an excited Dustin spoke softly to Tyler.

"Lesson number one, gentlemen. Talk to your clients like a slut and not a woman. Respect goes out the window once she wraps her lips around your hard cock. And tell her how you like your dick being sucked. I hate it when they use their teeth. Get them balls, bitch. Lick and suck 'em. Make them shine."

The young woman moves her lips down to his enormous dark testicles, dragging her tongue over the rough ashy surfaces of each round ball, drenching them in her saliva. She then fills her mouth with one juicy big nut, followed by the other, alternating back and forth wetly sucking his huge thick scrotum.

Demetrius cries, "Aaaaah, shit. Love when my big black balls are fucking sucked. Talk to her like a slut but also show your appreciation towards her hard work." He leans the blonde woman back a little and playfully slaps her face with his giant wet cock. "You love this big black dick, don't you?"

"Yes..." the woman said with a bit of hesitation and her eyes closed, feeling the thick length of his throbbing lumber smack and rub against her soft white face.

"I need to hear you say you love my big black cock," he recited, slapping her young pretty face a bit harder with his enormous turgid tool.

The young blonde hesitated for a second before answering. "Yes, I love your big black cock."

Demetrius takes his gigantic slab of dark meat and pushes the swollen head between her soft lips. She begins bobbing her mouth up and down a small fracture of his thick veined ebony shaft, stretching her lips as wide as possible and overworking her jaw muscles. He reaches down to squeeze and molest her large succulent breasts.

"Nothing I enjoy better than fucking a skinny bitch with some big titties. Ya'll ready to watch these titties bounce?" Demetrius spoke to Dustin and Tyler.

They nod their heads dumbfounded as Demetrius removes his huge spear from the blonde's stretched-wet mouth and moves to the center of the bed stroking his massive wet man meat. The blonde stands and drops her plaid skirt and then lowers her cute laced parties to reveal her clean-shaven cunt. She climbs onto the bed in nothing but her knee-high white stockings and straddles over his enormous prick giving the young boys a look at her full jutting buttocks. Their cocks were hard as stone as soon as they entered the studio and saw their instructor getting his massive cock wet.

"Face my students and squeeze that pretty wet pussy on my dick," Demetrius ordered.

The blonde turns around giving the boys a full frontal look at her big beautiful torpedo-shaped tits and gorgeous face.

"Hey, Dustin. I think I know that chick," Tyler whispered to him.

"AAAAAAH GOD!" the blonde exclaimed as the bulbous crown enters her dripping wet cunt. She further slides her tight pussy down on his rampant shaft as her pussy juices roll down, leaving a large chunk of his throbbing cock unsheathed.

"OH! I remember who she is now. She's Evelyn's older sister, Ester!" Tyler informed Dustin.

"Holy shit, dude! We're about to watch her fuck a big black dick!" Dustin reacted.

Name: Ester Starks

Age: 22

Height: 5'5

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color/Style: Golden blonde locks

Bust size: 34E

Occupation: Student and Academy Committee President

"That's it, bitch! Slide that cute little pussy up and down my big hard cock. Oh fuck yeah," Demetrius moaned as he watches the stacked blonde bounce on his swollen ebony wood.

Ester cries, "AAAAAAH SHIT! AHHHH FUCK!!" as her tight spammy cunt is stretched around the girth of the biggest cock she ever encountered. "OHHH SHIT! OOOHHHHHHHHH!!

"Look at this beautiful juicy pussy as it cum, boys!" Demetrius shouted, pulling Ester back, lifting and spreading her legs to give them a clearer view of her succulent twat wrapped and creaming around his pulsing boner and continues, "It's about to be mincemeat."

Demetrius takes over clashing their thighs as he thrusts as much of his long hard meat inside Ester's clenching pussy. His huge black balls bounce as wildly between their legs as her large perky bosoms on her chest. Ester screams and cries in agony and a bit of pleasure.

After another long and intense orgasm subsides, Demetrius releases Ester's legs and positions her in the doggy-style position. He slides a good length of his juice-covered fuck stick between the creamed lips of her pussy and begins banging from the back. His hands reach under and grope her huge swaying tits.

Tyler and Dustin watch in envy as their black trainer fucks one of the hottest white girls they have ever seen.

"When you fucking, make sure to touch all her sensitive areas like her nipples, clit, and g-spot," Demetrius instructed and demonstrated by removing one of his hands off her big swinging-in-arches breasts, moving it between their legs, rubbing his thick fingers over her super sensitive clitoris.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Ester cried, eyes rolling into her head and feeling her excited cunt gripping his thick moving shaft as she fiercely explodes her womanly fluids down his monster cock.

Demetrius grunts in Ester's ear. "Damn bitch. You so fucking sexy and wet as hell." He feels the cum in his enormous balls churning as he thrusts hard and deep in earnest, ramming as much of his dark member between her drenched vaginal walls as possible.

After a few extra minutes of pounding Ester from behind, he removes his enormous dick and lies back down.

"Ride my cock bitch!" he instructed.

A nearly exhausted Ester plants her feet on either side of his bulky thighs as she drops her soaked and wet twat down repeatedly on his standing meat pillar. Her soft bubble butt slaps down on his thighs while feeding her cunt his mighty wood. Her large perfect torpedoes sway and bounce and look too enticing for the former porn star to ignore. Demetrius reaches up and grabs big handfuls, sinking his big black fingers into their fair-skinned dense flesh.

"Fucking big ass tits on you," Demetrius groaned. "And that bubble ass feels good coming down on me."

Dustin and Tyler ogle with rock-hard boners as Ester's naked curved ass slams down and ripples onto their trailer's hulking thighs, attempting to fit the entire length of his massive dick between her sloppy-wet vulva lips.

Ester moans, "I... I... cumming! OH... MY... GOD..." and falls forward, smashing her huge breasts against his thick chest. Her spasming cunt melts over his throbbing iron-hard rod as he takes over, hooking his thick arms underneath her arms and swiftly thrusting upwards inside the gooey hot mess of a pussy. His big heavy dark balls shine from her the juices flowing from her pussy.

"Shit man... I can't wait to be fucking like that," said an amazed Tyler.

"Once you get a taste of pussy man, it's the best," Dustin chimed in.

After Ester cums in rapture, a loudly grunting Demetrius flips her over into a legs-up missionary and jackhammers nearly his entire meaty shaft inside her creamy wet pussy.

He cries, "UGGHHH SHIT!!" as his hulking black dad bod looms and drips sweats over her 5'5 busty frame, giving her sweet pink pussy all the dick it could ever handle.

"UHHNNN!! GOD! OOHHHHH! OH, GOD! OHHHHHHHHH," Ester screamed, feeling the shuddering and tender flesh of her drenched pussy squeezing tight over his hammering cock, milking his shaft for all it's worth.

Demetrius yells, "You boys watching? It's about to be the grand finale."

The newly hired Executive Director for the Gigolo Project pulls out and bends Ester's legs until her feet are above her head with her slippery throbbing groin up in the air. He squats over Ester sliding and penetrating his massive ebony man meat between her pink pussy lips. He starts piledriving down on the large-breasted blonde with all his might, hitting her g-spot, making her screams hit glass-shattering levels and her pussy explodes over his monster dick.

"FUCK!" Demetrius cried, feeling his large expanding ball sack ache."If she let you, definitely cum in her pussy. Where do you want this load, hoe?"

With a far-and-away glaze in her eyes, Ester softly responds, "My tits... Cum on my tits..."

Demetrius pulls out and lets out a deep roar, "AAAUUUGGHHHHHH," as his giant throbbing pillar explodes with a volcanic eruption and releases the thick gooey substance from his bulbous scrotum over her huge soft breasts. The thick layers of milky spunk from his gigantic meat nearly cover her entire chest and tits.

"And that gentleman is how you fuck a woman as you enter your adulthood to become gigolos. Now it's your turn. Come on in, ladies!" he stopped talking and waved towards the door. Two current Academy students, Brittani and Chelsea enter the training room. They are also on the committee team with Ester and former clients of Victor's.

"Hello boys," greeted Brittani in a sultry voice. "And welcome to your first day of training."

Chelsea chimes in, "Hope you fellas packed a lunch. It's going to be a long and hard day."

Dustin and Tyler turn and smile gleefully at each other as the women began to dress them and start their long sexual adventures into the Gigolo Project.

A couple of weeks had gone by since the bachelorette party and since Victor retired from the Gigolo Project. All his debts were paid and he collected his last cash payment from Cassandra. He hasn't heard from or seen anyone from the Honey Private Academy since his departure outside of the mega-busty blonde Liberty.

For the past 2 weeks, Liberty has sent him different videos from masturbating to simply changing outfits and talking dirty. He responded by sending her pictures of his fat rock-hard cock and a masturbating video. His biggest regret before ending his gigolo gig was not having sex with Liberty and continuing to interact with her isn't helping him move on and forget.

One sunny afternoon Victor left his house to go run some errands. His wife Betty asked him when he would be back. Victor told his wife he would be gone for a couple of hours, tops. When he arrived at his first destination, a store dedicated to men's grooming, Victor realized he forgot his wallet at home. He drives home and enters the house to the sounds of people moaning frantically upstairs. Rather than call out for his wife, he creeps upstairs as the moaning couple becomes louder. The raunchy disturbance is emitting from the bedroom he shares with Betty for over 30 years. The bedroom is open wide enough for Victor to peek inside and see another man with a well-built form, dicking his wife doggy-style on their bed. Her toes were curling as her feet hung off the edge of the bed.

"OH BRUNO! FUCK ME HARD with that BIG dick!" his wife called out the name of the man plowing his hard cock inside her mature womb.

"Betty? Betty? What the hell?!" Victor called out.

The brown-skinned and much younger man turns around surprised with his really large brown dick being pulled out of Betty's pussy. Victor recognizes the young man being a neighbor's son from down the street.

"OH SHIT! MR. FETCHER!!" Bruno shouted as he tries to cover his impressive junk.

Betty in shock and caught off guard exclaims, "OH GOD, VIC! What are you doing here?!"

Victor stares out into the abyss with a lot racing through his mind. He is surprised to find his wife cheating on him with a much younger and better-looking man strapped with a huge rocket, but he isn't angry. He would be a hypocrite after all the weeks of lies, going behind his wife's back and fucking other women to pay off a mountain of debt she knew nothing about.

He finally snaps out of his daze and mutters, "I have to go," and speeds walk out of the bedroom as Betty tries to put on her robe and go after him. Victor exits the house and hops into his car, driving off not knowing where he wants to go.

After putting some distance between him and his home, Victor pulls over and shoots a text to Liberty wanting to meet right now. She responds, sure and texts him the address to her brand new condominium her parents gifted her after graduating from the Honey Private Academy last weekend.

45 minutes later, Victor arrives at Liberty's condo and is quite impressed. He rings the buzzer on her front door and the door immediately opens leaving Victor wide-eyed and drooling.

Name: Liberty Blossom

Age: 24

Height: 5'7

Eye Color: Ocean blue

Hair Color/Style: Blonde locks, shoulder-length

Bust size: 34N (New measurement)

Occupation: Graduated student

"Hello, Victor, my love," Liberty greeted wearing a pink laced and trimmed night dress exposing the heaving tops of her gargantuan bosoms. The straps were clinging onto her shoulders for dear life. "Do you want to come in?"

Victor snaps out of his daze and enters her new place that looks like the inside of Caesar's Palace.

"Your folks must have been super happy with you graduating," Victor spoke as he looks around the condo.

"Yes, they were, but I wasn't... You weren't there," she replied a bit somber.

"How would it have looked if a dirty old man with no ties to anyone at the academy just showed up? And besides, once I retired from being a gigolo, my access to the academy was taken away," Victor explained and continues, "But I'm here now. You're all I think about. Even when I was doing my gigolo job, after we first met, you were always on my mind, Liberty."

She blushes. "Victor my love. I want to be with you in the worst way possible. I want to give you my heart, my soul, and my virginity."

Victor perks up. "So you're not going to wait until marriage to have sex?"

Liberty shies away. "That hasn't changed."

"Maybe it can... I just caught my wife in bed with a neighbor's son. I loved Betty for more than 30 years, but haven't been in love with Betty in a long time. The spark we used to have is gone. She's getting her dick fix from another man, much younger and bigger. How can I possibly be mad at that with everything that I'd done behind her back? I'm free... I'm free. No more guilt. I will talk with Betty and hopefully, we can come to a mutual understanding about ending our marriage. And then me and you can be together."

Happy with glee, Liberty hops up and down causing a mass shake under her nightdress, and then embraces Victor with a hug, crushing his chest and abdomen with her titanic soft whoppers. The feeling elated Victor and suddenly, she plants a juicy passionate kiss on him and the two hold each other tight for the next few minutes. His cell phone the entire time has been blowing up from Betty.

Victor returns home later in the evening to confront Betty. They had a long talk about their marriage and why she sought someone else's sexual attention. Betty confessed to Victor that she has been having an affair with a few of the neighbor guys while he was away at weird hours of the day doing his "job." Victor didn't go into details about his job being a male gigolo but explained that he met someone on the job and felt a very strong connection. At the end of their conversation, Betty and Victor felt relieved about their marriage being over and agreed to an amicable divorce.

6 months passed and the divorce between Victor and Betty is official. Betty went on a cruise with her new boyfriend Bruno and has plans to move to South America. Victor got to keep the house and he wasted no time in marrying Liberty down at city hall. It's a good thing he got the house in the divorce because Liberty was disowned by her parents due to the inappropriate marriage to Victor. She lost the condominium and her allowance and had to move in with her new husband to his regular house. With no money, Liberty didn't think a honeymoon is possible, but Victor still had the $20 grand from the bachelorette party and used some of the money to book them a romantic getaway to Paris, France also known as the city of love. He wants to make his new bride's first time having sex the most memorable and special occasion.

While she is in the bathroom getting ready, Victor lays out rose peels all around the floor and bed. He lit some beautifully smelling scented candles and had a bottle of the most expensive champagne delivered to them on ice.

"Victor, honey? Are you ready for me?" Liberty shouted from behind the bathroom door.

"Yes, my love," he responded, lowering his robe to reveal his 61-year-old naked body and jumps onto the bed of roses.

The bathroom door opens and Liberty steps out barefoot wearing a black silk robe. She does a seductive dance making her way to her new husband and couldn't contain her giddiness. She gets to the foot of the bed keeping eye contact with Victor and slowly opens her black silk robe revealing a massive N-cup black bra with a flower patterning and laced black panties to match. Both were transparent giving Victor an eyeful.

Liberty in a teasing voice, "Hope you like it," and blows a kiss.

Victor's dick is proof of his approval being fully erect. Liberty licks her sultry juicy lips at his fat cock.

"Tonight on our honeymoon, I'm going to make it worth your while. I'm going to make you cum 2 times. The first from sucking your delicious fat cock and the second making you cum using my massive titties," Liberty announced and demonstrated by lifting her ginormous bra-housed knockers, playfully jiggling them.

Victor groans, "Oh baby," as he strokes his rock-hard shaft.

Liberty climbs onto the bed and parts her husband's legs. She can't take her eyes off his throbbing meat and clutches her first real hard penis. Kneeling over, she holds his shaft at the base with one hand and starts planting kisses all over. She then takes her tongue and gives the bloated crown a few licks, focusing on the slit that discharges his semen. She puckers her succulent lips and slides them over the tip of his cock, inch by inch engulfing his shaft until six inches disappeared inside her closed mouth. Liberty tastes her first real dick as she bobs her head up and down, keeping the fat knob sealed between her lips each time she pulls up. Her giant breasts were dangling and jiggling inside her bra from her movements while her full plump ass is in the air.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah," Victor moaned, observing his second wife giving her first blowjob with a real penis. "Your lips feel incredible, baby."

Liberty moans at his compliment as she grips his dick again, now jerking and sucking his hard shaft at the same time. After a couple of minutes, she removes his cock from her slobbery mouth and begins licking the underside to where his thick hairy balls are attached. She moves her tongue down dragging it over his fat scrotum. Using one hand, she cups his thick balls and sucks on them in turns while her other hand strokes his veined tool.

A moaning Victor reaches down petting and running his fingers through Liberty's blonde locks.

Releasing his ball sack, Liberty looks into Victor's lustful eyes as she engulfs his rampant member between her lips, moaning as she bobs and jerks his veined fat cock swiftly and in earnest for several seconds before slowing down and savoring her mouth being filled to the brim with the sizable thick dick of her husband. His pre-jism oozes from the bloated dark pink tip of his wet shaft and Liberty removes his dick to playfully tap the slit of his cock on her tongue, letting his jism leak on her tongue.