All Comments on 'The Gilded Cage Ch. 06'

by MelloT

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

im interested to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just started reading all your stories today...

and I <3 them :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please keep writing, you have a lovely balance of fear, pleasure, dependence and vulnerability.

It's excellent writing.

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years ago

Yes , well done. Hope there is more.

SlaveGirlRedApplesSlaveGirlRedApplesabout 12 years ago

This is a truly great work of art. I soo love it. I read the whole thing tonight. I envy Slave (Jess). She is truly lucky. Beautiful balance of hard and soft care from Master. Love it and hope you plan on writing more. This piece is now my number one favorite piece. Hope you don't mind me posting a link to it on Facebook. It is to good to be hidden. Job well done.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Non-con for suckers

I am guilty of loving non-consent stories with happy endings. Your stories are so unique, yet so reminiscent of everyday relationships---the bold and confident male that is brought to his knees by his perfect match woman. The woman that makes her perfect man melt, and can rip his heart with mere tears. Jess shows the inner Domme in every woman. I normally prefer a Dom that is more self-assured and direct, but Alex is seemingly as much with the exception of Jess. I am looking forward to the rest of this. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

He still hurt her. I hope she leaves with Harry rather than have some false feeling for her abusive captor. He flies off the handle at the smallest question. She shouldn't be with a man who treats her as property and beats her so brutally. Submission is given and consented to.

Jrunner16Jrunner16almost 5 years ago
Gilded cage

Awesome series! Can't wait for more... Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous