The Gimp's Toy Pt. 05

Story Info
The silence before the storm.
4.6k words
4.41
7.2k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenDeSade
PenDeSade
181 Followers

Chapter 5

Gimp woke at roughly nine in the morning. He grunted to himself, it was one of the first day's he slept in in years. He quickly got to his feet racing to the kitchen, still in his pajamas. Not even washing his face he hurried to make his master breakfast. He walked out to a surprisingly quiet apartment. He glanced down the hall to Ajax's bedroom. The man was still asleep, alone on his bed. Gimp peered into the room to see the pet curled up asleep in his cage. Gimp left them to sleep. Allowing Ajax to catch up on some much-needed rest and not wanting to face Jonah right now. The fate of the pet left him feeling uneasy. As much as he wanted the pet to leave that wasn't an option, fuck the man couldn't leave the apartment. Not in this neighbourhood. And Ajax, no amount of anger or hatred was worth consuming his Master's happiness. Gimp frowned, his Master's happiness. He hadn't quite been focused on that. Seeing Ajax sad was a rare occurrence. The man's optimism was admirable if not naive at times. His excitement for life and genuine happiness was one of his most attractive features. But after last night... Gimp had never imagine watching the spark diminish from those blue eyes. No, he would have to fix this. His Master's happiness was at stake and he'd do anything to retrieve it.

A loud knocking on the door caught his attention. He ignored it and it grew louder. Not wanting to have Master wake he approached the door, firstly grabbing a knife from the kitchen. The banging had grown louder and more desperate. He peered through the hole in his door, he could see two men. Clutching the knife, he opened the door.

"The fuck you want?" He sneered angrily.

Two thin men stood before him. They had long messy hair and dirty shirts too big for their frame. One of the man's eyes were bloodshot, he looked around nervously. His friend took a step forward.

"The bitch here?"

"Excuse me?" Gimp lowered his voice, stepping in the doorway stopping the two from entering.

"Atticus said we'd get money for it. If we fucked him."

"Get the fuck out of here."

"Come on man, we need the money."

Gimp smiled and flashed the knife. "Alright, if you can get past me have at it."

The two men stared at Travis. Eyes wide with fear as the blade danced before them. Without much of a word they turned around. Cursing to themselves walking down the hallway out of site.

Gimp shut the door and turned around. Ajax was standing five feet away, his blue eyes muddled with concern.

"Who were they?"

"Nobody," Gimp replied. "Addicts needing a fix. They won't be back."

Ajax looked to the knife his slave was holding. He watched as the man locked the door. "How many others have been here?" he asked coldly.

"Just those two. Don't think about it Master, I'll fix it." Gimp placed the knife down, his tone changing to a lighter one. "Now, what would you like to eat Master?"

"Whatever you feel like making," Ajax replied, his eyes still on the door.

"I want to know what you'd like Master." Gimp replied walking up to Ajax, massaging his shoulders. "Whatever you want, I'll make."

"We have bacon? Can you do BLTs?"

"If that's what you want, easy." Gimp ran his hands down Ajax's back. Massaging the tense muscles. "Now, you should go wake up your pet. I think you need to hold him Master."

"You sure?"

"Yes Master, I'll call you when breakfast is ready. And when you're feeling it, I know there's a few things I need to do in place of pet." Gimp squeezed Ajax's cock, "and I don't mind."

Ajax managed to let out a small smile and kissed Gimp. "Can I add home fries to my order?"

"Definitely," Gimp replied with a smile. He waited for his Master to walk back to his room before getting to the kitchen. He reached for his phone and looked through his contacts. He messaged Atticus.

Travis: Hello, Master A. I think pet learned his lesson.

Atticus: Haha cute.

Travis: Master would like peace and quiet.

Atticus: Oh you're serious. Be at my place at four. We need to talk.

Gimp placed his phone on the counter, his sense of concern growing. Atticus was one of the sickest people he had the pleasure of knowing. The man's idea of entertainment was one of the many reasons Gimp had evolved into the man he was today. Going back to Atticus's brought on a sense of dread... and excitement. He cooked his Master's breakfast, pondering what the conversation had in store.

Jonah awoke to a soft whisper in his ear. Ajax was kneeling by the cage stroking his hair. He went to push himself up wincing as he did so. His muscles ached and his hole burned. He let out a grunt as he crawled out of the cage and onto the hardwood floor.

"You alright pet?"

"Yeah, just sore."

"Come here," Ajax pulled the kid to him, holding his beloved pet closely. The two fell onto the bed in an embrace.

Jonah closed his eyes as he was rolled onto his stomach. His bit his lip and gripped the bedsheets waiting for Ajax to slide into him. He was sore, he was so fucking sore, but he couldn't let his Master know why. To his surprise Master began to rub his shoulders, gently kissing his neck trying to ease his tension.

"Don't worry pet, I'm not going to fuck you. Our main focus is to get you healed. No one will touch you."

Jonah supressed the tears. Yesterday's events playing on repeat. Gimp's threats keeping him silent. He then remembered the reason the two were left alone.

"Master, what happened with Atticus- I mean Master A."

"No, I don't ever want to hear you call him that."

"I'm sorry Master," Jonah replied quietly, the malice in Ajax's voice shaking him to his core.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped. Everything's alright. Don't you worry about it."

Jonah closed his eyes relaxing under his Master's touch. The redness of Ajax's eyes the previous night made him worried. He had faith in Master but Atticus's cruelty seemed relentless. He knew he could kiss his apartment goodbye he just prayed Atticus wouldn't invade the sanctity of Master's home. The smell of breakfast cooking wafted through the air. Jonah heard his stomach gurgle. A hunger hit him that he never felt. His stomach cramped and he licked his lips. His fast finally caught up to him.

"Hungry?" Ajax giggled kissing Jonah's back. His pet nodded with closed eyes, moaning into the bed, enjoying the massage. Ajax lay beside Jonah, pulling the young man into him. Cradling his pet in his arms.

Jonah let out a sigh of content, his face pressed into his Master's muscular chest, taking in his musk. It was a bliss that had managed to chip away some of the pain. He felt a strong hand run through his hair. A pair of bright blue eyes looking over him, slowly taking in every inch of him.

Ajax hummed as he looked over his pet the site of the young man giving him as much excitement as the first meeting. He gently caressed the man, enjoying the feeling of his soft skin. His peace was fleeting; Atticus loomed over his thoughts. Holding more power than Ajax ever imagined giving. He clutched Jonah tighter to him.

Gimp assembled the sandwiches and plated them, He brought everything into the dining room calling the other two. Jonah walked into view keeping his eyes on the ground. He walked quietly keeping two paces behind Ajax. Gimp took a seat once his master did.

Jonah looked over the table then to the floor. His bowl was empty but there was no plate for him. On Gimps plate were two sandwiches. Jonah eyed it hungrily. Gimp took a bite of one and held the second one beside him.

"It's alright pet. Go ahead." Ajax cooed softly.

Jonah crawled towards Gimp and took a bite of the sandwich. Fuck it was good, He looked up to Gimp, the man was paying no attention. Giving no nasty glares nor staring him down. Jonah ate contently, quickly finishing the BLT. Once he swallowed the last bite a fork of fries presented itself to him. He ate the fries, happy with the fried treat. After the fourth forkful he turned his head, full and content.

"Thank you for the food."

Ajax smiled as his pet thanked his slave. He ran his hand over Jonah's head. "Such nice manners pet."

Jonah leaned into Ajax's touch. Feeling a warmth spread through him after the praise. "Master, can I please go shower?"

"Definitely, take Gimp with you. You both can get nice and cleaned."

Jonah felt his heart sink. He looked to the man, locking eyes with him. He bit his lip. Not daring to question Ajax again.

"I'm sorry Master, I've already showered."

Jonah looked to Gimp shocked. The man was now getting up retrieving the dirty dishes. The man gave Ajax a wink.

"Besides, I know what you like after your meal. My bed is made, ready for you master."

"Put on your suit Gimp. I'll be there in five."

Travis walked away with a smile, eager for his Master's cock. Jonah looked to Ajax who was smiling. He could see the man pitching a tent and he licked his lips.

"Go shower pet, get nice and clean. Don't forget your soap."

"Yes Master," Jonah answered, his eyes on his master's bulge.

"Don't be jealous pet, we share in this household. If you're still craving it after dinner you can have dessert."

Jonah walked to the bathroom. He could see Gimp in his room stepping into his suit. He wasn't sure what the Gimp was doing, what kind of game he was playing. He enjoyed being ignored by the man. But that couldn't last long could it? He figured it was a ploy to keep Ajax off his trail. He heard a door shut and Ajax's firm voice. Jonah felt his cock harden at the demanding tone. Deciding he didn't want to hear Master fuck Gimp he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.

Ajax took a deep breath collapsing on the bed. Gimp handed him a towel so he could wipe off his sweat. He lay back down staring into the ceiling. Gimp began to rub his arm soothingly.

"I'm worried Gimp, two men here this morning. More will come. How the fuck are we going to handle this?"

Gimp raised his fingers to his lips, urging Master to keep his voice down.

"He has everything about him, he has his house and he's placed a bullseye on his ass. We can't keep them away for ever. You know that."

Gimp raised his hand and unzipped his hood. When Master didn't correct him, he spoke. "I will speak with Atticus."

"No, I can't let anything happen to you too. I can't lose you as well Gimp."

"Master, I'm the one who needs to fix this."

"No Gimp, no. This isn't your mess to clean."

"Master it is," Gimp sighed with frustration, "what happened at the party. What Atticus and his pups did... we planned it."

"What?" Ajax voice was cold. He pulled his hand away from the Gimps.

"I'm sorry Master. He never told me he'd go this far. I just thought that... well I thought. You spent so much time with him, he was the only thing you cared about. I was tired of him... I thought if I scared him enough, he'd leave... or if he was miserable enough you'd release him. I never meant for any of this to happen."

Ajax stared at Gimp, dumbstruck by the information. Rage fueled him, but the more he looked at Gimp the more guilt he felt, and that guilt converted into more anger. He gritted his teeth, breathing heavily.

"Anything else?" The voice burned like acid. Gimp flinched under the cruel tone.

"I uh, I raped him yesterday. That's why he didn't want to eat dinner, that's why he went to bed early."

There was a loud slapping sound. Gimp was struck to the floor. Ajax glaring down at him. Gimp didn't fight his shame anymore, he cried. He cried hard begging for forgiveness.

"You're going to fix this Travis and then... you better get yourself a new master. Take your suit off."

Gimp felt his heart crack. The foundations of his world began to dissolve. Ajax had tears in his eyes as well, but it was unclear whether from anger or sorrow. Crying hard, he raised his shaky hands and began to undress.

"Master I'm sorry."

"Don't call me that."

Travis handed over the latex outfit. He shamefully threw on a pair of jeans and a top. Ajax was crying harder now, his bright blue eyes streaming with tears.

"Ajax, I-I. Ajax I'm really sorry. I promise I'll fix this. I promise I'll make things better for Jonah."

"I'll have Rodney come get your things for you. Now I think you should leave. Atticus needs to speak with you."

Jonah was lying in his cage when he heard the bedroom door open and sobbing come from within. His eyes fell to the crying man walking out. He watched as Gimp walked down the hallway, red eyed and broken. He stopped outside Ajax's bedroom door. Jonah's eyes met the Gimps'.

"I'm sorry." The apology was quiet, barely cracking over the sobs but it was genuine. Gimp didn't wait for a response, nor did he expect one. He turned around and walked away. There was the slam of a door and he was gone. Jonah stared forward shocked. He slowly stepped out of his cage cautiously walking to the hallway. He could hear soft sobs coming from the room across. Ajax sat on the bed, quietly crying alone in Gimp's room. Jonah approached his Master.

"Master? Is everything okay?"

Ajax quickly wiped away the tears. "He's gone, he won't touch you anymore. I'm sorry for what he did yesterday."

Jonah felt his heart skip a beat. He looked fearfully at Ajax. "H-how did you find out?" Did he not clean well enough? Was there still blood somewhere? Was Gimp on his way to tell Atticus? Jonah began to tremble. A sobbing breath escaped his lips and we wiped away the tear.

"He told me. It's alright, no one's going to touch you again." Ajax stood up and cradled his pet. He kissed the young man on the forehead, He didn't like how his pet was shaking. He pulled the young man onto the bed. "Anything he did to you, he said to you he was just trying to scare you. Don't worry."

Jonah wiped away his tears and rested his head on his Master. They were finally alone; it was finally just the two of them, but it didn't feel as good as it should have. There was a tension in the air and an odd silence. Neither were willing to acknowledge it. Happiness was fleeting and right now holding Jonah was the closest thing to happiness Ajax felt.

Travis sat red eyed in his car. Time ceased; he had no idea how long he was crying for. With no one to see him or hear him he let his emotions flow through. The loneliness was crippling, he never knew such sadness was possible to feel. He sniffed his shirt, it still smelled like Ajax. He removed the article of clothing holding it close to him. As he cried over the shirt, he felt his phone buzz. It was his alarm. He pulled the electronic out. It was 3:30, it was time to go see Atticus. He breathed heavily trying to relax. He prayed his visit with his former master would work in his favor. He put the keys in the ignition and drove off. The drive to Atticus's was quick, the man lived in an old apartment above a sex store. The store itself doubled as a theatre, the rent was cheap, and they allowed Atticus do as he pleased. Too terrified to cross the man and unwilling to part with the patronage his friends and servants brought to their store.

The man's wickedness was matched by his charm. People hated him as much as they loved him. Falling onto his bad side always ended with messy repercussions. It was easier to shut your mouth, shut your mouth and laugh with the man. It was no surprise that's what much of the community did. Travis looked to his phone again. It was ten to four. For the remainder of the time he thought of how to approach the sensitive topping with Atticus. As he got out of the car, he noticed he was shaking. He took a deep breath regaining his composure. He entered the old building climbing the stairs. He knocked politely on the front door.

The door opened, one of the pups stepped to the side allowing Travis inside. The pup looked Travis over, grunting with displeasure at the man's appearance.

"Come in Gimp, I'm in the living room."

Travis walked into the apartment. It was a large apartment, spacious with three bedrooms and two baths. It had originally been two smaller units converted into one large one. It provided Atticus with the space he desired. The man was sitting on the couch, smoking a cigarette watching a video. He paused his TV when and looked to Travis. One eyebrow raised.

"A part of me thought this was a joke. Wasn't too sure if you'd come here."

"I came to talk."

"I can see that" Atticus responded looking over Travis's wardrobe, "well talk."

Travis neared Atticus; the moment he went for the couch he received a unfriendly correction.

"On the floor, you may have people clothes on but you're still a slave."

Travis took the familiar spot on the floor beside Atticus's left leg. He kept his eyes ahead of him as he reasoned with the man.

"The pet seemed to have learned it's lesson. It no longer questions its orders. It's learning it's place. Master Ajax is keen on keeping this one and he deserves his amity."

"Why is your Master not here, why does he send his slave to reason with me?"

"He's not my Master anymore." Travis replied quietly, a tear running down his cheek as he spoke.

"He's what? Speak up Gimp!"

"I said he's not my Master anymore!"

Atticus leaned back in his chair, he smirked to himself as he looked down at the slave. "I see, and yet you are still here? Tell me Gimp why were you released from Ajax's service? Did he grow bored of you? Was the pet just too sweet?" Atticus laughed. "A rhetorical question."

"Just release the pet. Call off his price, you have lots of boys to choose from. Ajax is pissed it won't be long until he retaliates."

Atticus laughed, he laughed hard. Chuckling as the slave pleaded before him. "Retaliates huh? Do I have to watch my back? Should I have my pups stand guard as I sleep. Your Master, I'm sorry former Master going to come and fight for his pet?"

"He really likes this one, he may not look it but I wouldn't push him Master A. Every man has a breaking point." Travis tried to sound calm and ignore Atticus's harsh laughter. He kept his eyes on the floor, speaking loudly to try and compensate for his submissive position.

"Raise your head, it's alright you can look at me." Atticus grinned when he saw the slave. The man's eyes were bright red, there were a few tears running down his cheeks, not many. "Never thought I'd see you cry."

Travis instinctively brought his head down, quickly wiping his tears. He was met with a harsh comment.

"When I grant you the privilege of looking at me while speaking, rudely looking away is not the response."

"Sorry," Travis raised his head again. He met Atticus's cold blue eyes. The man grinned at him.

"You think gaining the pet's freedom will place you back in Ajax's graces? You're here either because you believe you can win him back or you really are that loyal."

Travis didn't respond, he just looked at Atticus. He brought his hands close together. Shame wasn't an emotion he was familiar with; it had been numbed out of him years ago in his early training. He opened his mouth and begged.

"Master A I'm begging you, let this one go. Just this once."

"Wow," Atticus breathed out. "You really are loyal. It's a shame Ajax couldn't see it. I think you're right... Ajax really does like this one. I'm afraid it has clouded his judgement. We can't have someone of his status behaving the way he is. It's embarrassing to all of us."

Travis eyes grew wide when Atticus whipped out his phone calling someone. "What are you doing?"

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt Ajax. He needs to be cut off I think." Atticus's attention went to his phone, "hey. I've changed my mind; can you bring the little bitch to me please? Come get Kratos he'll help you keep Ajax down. No, I'm not asking you to hurt another Master. Just get the pet and bring him to my farm. Yes, the farm. See you when I see you."

Travis stared bewildered at Atticus. Unable to hide the concern on his face. His world froze. The conversations going on around him sounded muted. The sentences unintelligible as each word formed into the other. The farm, not the farm. Travis had been there a handful of times. The first night was the night he was broken in, every visit that followed was to watch someone else take what Atticus gave them.

PenDeSade
PenDeSade
181 Followers
12