The Gimp's Toy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't."

"Excuse me?"

"You can't do this to Ajax, please Atticus."

"Alright this started off funny but now you're getting on my nerves. You fucking think you can talk to me like that?"

Travis winced when he felt a pair of hands grab his jaw and forehead. He looked up to see Loki breathing down on him. He held in his vocal response as a cold blade made contact. Atticus held a knife to his throat. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Travis' eyes fell on the icy blue ones staring at him. They glinted with excitement. He felt the blade press tighter. His hands felt numb, sweat began to drip from his forehead.

"I forget you're going through an emotional time. Never easy for a slave to lose it's master."

Travis sighed when the blade pulled back. Loki let him go and he had to brace himself to he wouldn't fall over. He slowed his breathing down, trying to calm his beating heart.

"I have your old suit; it should still fit. Put it on then you and Loki meet me in the car. Don't worry Gimp, you'll get your Master back. We just need to rid his distractions." Atticus's eyes fell to the bigger of the two pups. "Ajax puts up a big fight choke him out. You do anything to injure him permanently... you'll be put down."

Atticus sighed and sat back in his chair. He watched Travis shuffle to his feet and go to clothe himself. He looked to Kratos; the man was heading out of the apartment. Wearing a black muzzle, harness and jeans. Atticus smiled; this was going to be fun.

Both Jonah and Ajax lay asleep when the apartment was busted into. It was Ajax who woke first, watching three men storm into his bedroom. Jonah awoke with the commotion. The moment he saw the three strangers he screamed having his Master place a arm protectively over his chest.

Ajax glared at the three men before him. The three slaves stared at him. Two of them had their eyes on Jonah. Ajax could feel Jonah shake against him. Kratos kept his eyes on him. The large figure standing cross arms barring the exit.The two men standing beside Kratos stepped forward. They reached forward receiving a painful kick from Ajax.

"Give us the boy,"

"Fuck off."

Kratos took a step forward. "I really don't want to hurt you, none of us really want to hurt you. Just give us the pet."

Ajax stared at the men. They were closing in on him. He held onto his pet tighter. He looked around the room, eyeing anything that could be used as a weapon. His eyes then fell onto the nightstand. The lamp was heavy and there was a knife inside, along with some safety shears. The moment he stretched for the nightstand the room exploded with energy.

A hand secured around Ajax's wrist stopping it from reaching the nightstand. He cursed angrily turning to meet his attacker. He headbutt Kratos hard sending the two scuffling on the ground.

Jonah yelled and kicked as two pairs of hands grabbed him. He twisted and bucked, desperately trying to throw the men off. He felt his head being slammed into the wall. He blinked seeing stars. The two men lifted him to his feet and started to pull him off the bed. He began to call out for help.

Ajax's attention moved to the young man being yanked away. He gave a swift kick to Kratos and turned to his pet. He lurched forward only to be tackled to the ground. He was winded as the man slammed him into the floor. He felt a bicep curl around his neck.

"I'm sorry Master A, but I can't let you follow us."

Ajax felt the bicep around him start to squeeze. His air supply was immediately cut off. He flailed frantically trying to get Kratos off him.

"Relax," Kratos snarled, "just go to sleep."

Jonah screamed and kicked against the men. He watched in fear as Master fought against the man pinning him down. He was almost out the bedroom door.

"No! Master!"

Ajax began to kick again, clawing at the arm holding him. He sputtered as he tried to yell back. Tears now running down his eyes. He had failed his pet. The young man was shrieking out, desperately trying to get away from the two holding him. Ajax let out a gurgled yell, reaching out to his beloved pet.

"Get him the fuck out of here!" Kratos yelled angrily. He had his second hand now holding Ajax's arms down. With every second the man's fight decreased. "That's it. Just go to sleep, it'll all be over in the morning."

Fuck, no. No! Ajax couldn't fight anymore. Everything around him was spinning. Darkness crept in and soon he went limp. Kratos pulled himself off of the unconscious man. Deciding to add another precaution he brought Ajax to the bed securing his wrists down.

The three men bound and gagged Jonah. Securing his wrists and ankles together with duct tape. When the squirming man was restrained, they shoved old dirty underwear in his mouth. Kratos sat in the backseat with Jonah while the other men drove. The entire time stroking the young man, wiping away his tears and occasionally plugging his nose. He couldn't forget how good of a fuck he was. His cock strained against his pants causing Jonah to cry harder. Kratos smiled, it wouldn't be long until he was balls deep in the kid again. Life was good.


12