The Ginger

Story Info
In a utopian society a man has sex for the first time.
1.1k words
2.53
4.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We don't really use the word nudist in New Amsterdam. Public nudity is legal in New Amsterdam and I don't like wearing clothing. I've never had an issue with being naked wherever I go. I met a lady online and we agreed to meet for coffee. She doesn't like to wear clothes either. When I get to the coffee shop, I see her outside. She is tall with shoulder length red hair. Her body hair is unshaved. "Howdy, Trey" she says. "Good afternoon, Maeve" I reply. We enter the coffee shop together. Before we sit down, we put towels on the seats of our respective chairs. We order drinks using the apps on our phones. I order a cold brew with marshmallow foam. She orders a white chocolate mocha. Our drinks are ready after a couple of minutes. We talk for the next hour or so. We've already gotten to know each other pretty well online. Our conversation is fun in a way that I couldn't explain to someone else.

The first date went well. We decide to go on more dates. First, we go to a basketball game. Next, we go to a concert. We have an actual meal together at a restaurant. We work out at the gym together a few times. We get a couples' massage. About this time, we decide that we want to have sex with each other. I have never had sex. She has had sex with a few other people. She is understanding of my lack of experience. I tell her that what turns me on is a dropping of boundaries and reciprocal pleasure. She goes over consent and protection from STIs. We develop a plot for our sexual encounter.

On the afternoon of our first-time having sex with each other, I go over to her apartment. I knock on the door. She opens the door and greets me with a kiss. We get in the shower together. I wash her body first. The point in going first is to build anticipation. I wash her hair, back, and butt. Then, I wash her legs, arms, face, breasts, and stomach. I finish by washing her pubic hair and vulva. As I do, I am careful to gently stimulate her clit. She washes the various parts of my body in the same order. Once we are finished with our shower, we take turns drying each other off. By the time we are done, we will have explored each other's bodies several times.

We go to the bed. She lies down. I apply lubricant to her body. She guides me on how much and where. We switch places. It is my turn for lubricant. She puts a condom on my erect penis. We're ready. I want to kiss her whole body and explore every inch with my tongue. I start by making my way down her back. Before kissing and licking her butt, I finger her anus. I wipe my finger. I lick her anus. I feel like the normal barriers of human interaction have disappeared. Her hairy legs are hot. She turns over on her back. I check to make sure she is good. I give my attention to her legs. Next I kiss her arms. I taste her armpit hair with my tongue. She asks if we can just kiss on the lips for a while. I agree. I am on top of her. She wants to grab my ass. I let her. I sit up so she can play with my cock. I kiss and lick her breasts. I feel her nipples with my tongue. She lactates a bit and I drink the milk.

Now it is time for me to give my attention to her vulva. I start by gently moving my fingers around the edge. I gradually get closer to her labia and then her clitoris. When she is ready, I put two fingers inside her. Next, I make the same circular motion with my tongue. I put my tongue inside her. I remove my tongue and finish my explorations by licking her clitoris.

I don't need much as far as pleasuring my body goes. She starts her explorations with me on my side. She is behind me with her breasts on my back. I like the way her nipples feel on my skin. Her finger is inside my anus. She asks me to get on my hands and knees. She licks my anus. When she is done, I lie on my back. She bites each of my nipples. She bites just hard enough for me to feel her teeth. While we kiss, I run my hands over her butt. I feel the gap between her cheeks. I ask her to sit up. She is still on top of me. I feel her armpit hair with my hands. I fondle her breasts. She turns her attention to my genitals. She starts by stimulating my testicles and penis with her fingers. Then she kisses them. She explores my testicles and penis with her tongue. She puts the shaft of my penis in her mouth. She sucks until I almost have an orgasm.

She gets on her hands and knees. She says she wants my penis inside her. We have sex doggy style. When we're done, I ask her to sit on my face. She sits so that my tongue is inside her vagina. I taste her until she has had enough. We switch places. I sit so that my penis faces her head. I position myself so that she can put my penis in her mouth. After she has tasted my cock, we have sex again. This time we try missionary. I use the opportunity to kiss her lips and gently stimulate her breasts.

We try sixty-nine. I start out on top. While I lick her clitoris, she sticks a finger of one hand in my anus. With the other hand, she massages my penis. We switch places. Now, she is on top. I finger her anus while my tongue delights in her vulva. She gives me oral sex. She wants my penis inside her again. I am on my back. She is facing away from me. I play with her butt. I tell her I am almost ready to come. She turns around so that she is facing me. She puts my penis back inside her. She sways gently back and forth. I explore her body one last time. We orgasm at about the same time.

We clean up the relevant bodily fluids and wipe ourselves off. We have beef stroganoff for dinner. It is a childhood favorite of mine.