The Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARiter
ARiter
43 Followers

Molly came back into the room.

"God, I love that movie," she says, her eyes all red from crying, "too bad I had to turn the volume up so loud ... Jake!"

Jake tries to find something to cover himself with and Molly just busts a gut laughing.

"Oh, so you're okay being naked in front of my husband but not his hot wife?" she smirks.

"You're an odd one Jake," she teases, "everybody happy out here?"

Molly walks over to where the girl and I are standing behind the couch, puts her arm around the girl and the girl's arm immediately wraps around Molly's waist as she tilts her head into Molly's shoulder.

"Oh, you naughty girl," Molly feigns, "you smell like sweat and sex. We need to clean you up."

"Oh yes, please Mistress, yes!" she says excitedly.

"Tell you what," I interrupt the flow, "I'll wash my little girl and Molly, why don't you see if you can scrub Jake back into some sort of human condition."

Jake sat up in a hurry.

"What? he says, looking at Molly, "hell yeah!"

Molly laughs at him and shakes her head.

"Jake," she says, "you can touch my tittles and look at my shaved pussy but there's not gonna be any fucking going on, you hear?"

"Awww ..." he starts.

"Um ... that or nothing Jake." she smiles.

"That okay?" he looks at me.

"Why are you asking me," I reply seriously, "it's her body."

I sense the girl is a little disappointed to not have some time with Molly but I have a surprise for her so there will be time later.

"Dibs on the Master bath," I pipe up.

"Fine," says Molly, "c'mon Jake ... to the guest bathroom."

He's like a puppy dog trailing behind Molly.

If, and when she does let him into our bed, I'm afraid Molly is just gonna eat him alive. Poor, lucky bastard.

I peel off my clothes and step into the huge shower with my still naked girl and I pull out the teak bench and sit her in the middle of it.

"You are such a good girl." I begin as I use the shower wand to wet her hair, "you have pleased me more than ever with the way you let Jake fuck your mouth. I know he had the best time of his life and he will never forget you and how nice you were to him."

"Can I still not like him, my Love?" she asks so innocently.

I gently wash her hair with her own special Hibiscus shampoo that Molly picked out for her. It is so nice feeling her body next to me, just looking at her exquisite features ... such a pleasure to just touch the girl.

"Of course, ... you can do that, little girl," I whisper softly to her, "I love you and I am so pleased with you. You worked so hard to make everyone happy. I can't wait to tell Molly how good you were."

I finish rinsing the suds from her hair and start to gently wash her body with a soft cloth and lightly scented oils ... I am simply overwhelmed just savoring her presence.

"Oh, may I my Love," she asks enthusiastically, "may I tell Mistress how much I pleased you?"

I rinse her body with cooler water and pull her out of the shower where I begin to dry her off.

"Of course you can little girl," I say happily, "you're staying here tonight to share our bed, so we'll have plenty of time to talk about it."

"Oh yes ... all of us together," she's almost crying, "... so nice. I love you both so much."

"We love you too, Michelle."

ARiter
ARiter
43 Followers