All Comments on 'The Girl Across The Way'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
JayDiverJayDiveralmost 5 years ago
Flavor

A perfect story for this morning. All lighthearted and fun, just the right flavor. Plus your usual excellent writing.

Thanks for the story. 5's

MisterSunshine1029MisterSunshine1029almost 5 years ago
Wonderful, can I pray for more!

A wonderful story as always! Your work with kiss me Cate and turning paige so far have been my absolute favorites on this website. Call me spoiled, but I'm going to need much more of this story as well as the continuation of Turning Paige.

RangerLeeRangerLeealmost 5 years ago
Well done, again

Good job on a good story. Liked the character development, esp. on Kathy where you show a more complex person than merely an exhibitionist.

corrytonmancorrytonmanalmost 5 years ago
Not what I expected

It was so much more! Sweet, romantic, well-written, I don't know what more I could ask for other than another chapter or ten.... Thanks for sharing a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Thanks - enjoyed the story. Well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So much funnnn

Thanx. Great story. Now I have to see what else you've written.

GHreaderGHreaderalmost 5 years ago
What an interesting way to meet.

I had to work a little to get into this scenario. It was no stranger than Finding Paige and I was hooked by the second page.

I enjoyed reading everything you have published here. You are a talented storyteller and you write well. Your stories always flow well.

Thank you for sharing.

GHreader

undefinedlustundefinedlustalmost 5 years ago
Like the idea, but...

For a random writer on the site this is quite good... maybe a 4 even... I don't want to be the disapproving critic, but this is well below average compared with earlier things you have written. I just don't get the emotional connection to the characters like in Play Date or 1 Bdr...

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 5 years ago
Very, very good

First i've read of yours, loved it!

CarnalLustsCarnalLustsover 4 years ago
Well done.

A very well written story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nit Picking

Your protagonist cannot see her floor (up 6)

You clearly state he can only see the top of her sofa.

AND how the hell can he do that (up 6)? Too steep an angle.

But...fun story, so why bug you..

kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 4 years ago
Awsome

Absolutely enjoyed it. You really thought it out well. Great job. Thanks

Ninjasr4realNinjasr4realalmost 4 years ago
Great Work

Well written enough to more than offset the predictability. Kudos!

FloatingdadFloatingdadalmost 4 years ago
Kudos!

I had to laugh out loud at the premise from the get go. When I started my last job, my wife decided she needed to stay with the local Prosecutors office at least another year. I took an apartment in our new town, and was delighted to find the girl across the way never put down her blinds, and religiously masturbates every night on the couch with the lights on. I invested in a good spotting scope and enjoyed every minute. I returned the favor several times but cannot surmise if she knew I watched. I just know she did. There the similarities end. We never communicated. Very nice and well written tale!

AlicemoonAlicemoonover 3 years ago

Sort of inspiring actually... ;)

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 3 years ago
Imaginative

Thanks for the well written imaginative story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story

Maybe nice to a second chapter

Cal59Cal59almost 2 years ago

Not from my normal genres but I really enjoyed this, thanks for your efforts, 5 stars from me

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Yes you did it again way to go you keep us right on the edge and we all enjoy the way you make it meet up. Thanks again for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! That was incredibly good, and makes most of the other good stories pale in comparison. It is very late at night and I am going to pay tomorrow for staying up and finishing it tonight. I can’t wait to get to your others. Thanks for your sharing this with me.

ZZZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...