The Girl Across The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,675 Followers

"N-i-n" I thought, it had to be Nina. I hoped to find out by the next note but for now I was still enjoying the mystery of it.

I kept an eye out, and noticed the new bouquet had replaced the prior one. There were light signs she'd been around, the phone dock she'd set her phone on that first night had been slid to the end of the shelf to accommodate the vase. A piece of clothing lay over the back of the chair and was gone the next day. I caught a glimpse of her moving through the room one evening, she kept her head down, and didn't linger.

The weekend was here and there hadn't been a new note and I felt crestfallen that she hadn't sent me another note with a time to watch her. I ordered Chinese food and kicked back with a drink watching some bad television when my phone chimed. I looked at it and didn't recognize the number, and it showed the caller ID just as 'wireless caller.'

"Where did you order from? I hope it was Chen Jia. They have the best shrimp with pea pods I've ever had."

I looked around and started to freak out a little. I looked at the window and stood. I was still chewing a piece of my egg roll when I looked through the scope to find Nina peeking back at me with a pair of field glasses. I laughed and wondered if I would be able to reply to the text. I wiped my hands and texted back.

"The voyeur becomes the viewed?"

"I was bored. So much so that I nearly started cleaning!"

I looked through the eyepiece and saw that the glasses hid her face well, to my chagrin. I could only see her from the waist up and it looked like she was wearing a loose top or sweatshirt, and her hair was pulled up on top of her head with a clip. There was a wine glass and her phone in front of her on the ledge.

"Want to come up? I have plenty. I didn't order from there though, just the nearest place that didn't have the worst review."

"Another time perhaps? Though I was thinking of doing a little cleaning in a few minutes in case you're bored too."

"I don't get out much, though I'm not sure watching someone clean is the kind of excitement I would look for."

"Don't you worry, I'll make it worth while." She turned from the window before lowering the glasses, reached for the wine and her phone. I ran back to my little buffet and finished up, packing the leftovers back up and putting them in the fridge. I washed up and refilled my drink and tried to not run back to the window. I set my phone on the shelf next to me and looked through the binoculars. She hadn't reappeared. I took a moment to look around at what I could see. There was a book and some magazines on the coffee table, and what appeared to be a pile of cushions at one end of the sofa. The lights were on but not as bright as that first night. I thought about it and realized that she must have some lighting around the window to cast light into the room from the viewers vantage point or she would likely appear in silhouette most of the time. This exhibitionism couldn't be something she was new to if she was already set up for it when I moved in. I remembered the doorman's smirk and if they knew about her then it must be an inside story among some of the tenants on this side of the building.

A shadow moved in the back of the room and soon she came around dragging a vacuum cleaner. She wore a bandanna tied around her face like she was robbing an old west stage coach and I laughed. She walked back and pulled her phone out of the pocket of her sweatpants and tapped on the screen a few times and set it on the dock by the window. She started swaying her head to music and turned back to the vacuum cleaner. She uncoiled the cord and surprising enough actually vacuumed the rug in the center of the sitting area and went around the room. She even pulled the sofa cushions out and went in around them, wiggling her backside to the music which must have been loud to be heard over the vacuum. She put everything back to where it was and coiled up the power cord. She wheeled it out of sight. She walked back into the room and stood in front of the window and I saw the kerchief billow as she must have exhaled in a deep sigh. She picked up her phone.

"Sexy, yes? I bet you're hard as steel watching me clean." She looked up and placed her hand over where her mouth would be and mimed laughing. "This outfit is too hot for this. Don't go away." She on the other hand did just that and disappeared out of the room. She came back into the room about ten minutes later decked out in heels and a French maid costume, the kerchief replaced by a black lace mask shaped like a butterfly. She took her phone and tapped away.

"There, that's better." She set the phone down and walked to the edge of the window and the lights got brighter.

"Sexy, yes!" I tapped in reply. She looked at the screen and looked up placing her hands over her heart and gave a slight bow. She went and cleaned up the magazines and book and placed them in what must have been a bookcase beneath the window. She went out of sight for a moment and came back with a spray bottle of what I assumed must have been furniture polish. She looked around and place her hand on her hip and leaning into an annoyed stance. She held up a finger a moment as if she had just gotten an idea. She set the bottle down, turned and bent over at the waist and slid the black panties down her black stocking covered legs and stepped out of them. She then picked up the spray bottle and went to the coffee table, she bent over at the waist again facing away from the window and began using the panties to dust the table.

She had wakened the monster in my jeans and I suddenly wondered why I hadn't changed out of the limiting pants. I adjusted myself so I had a little room to grow knowing that it wouldn't last. She wiped down another smaller table in the corner before coming back to the window and setting her panties and bottle down. She reached up behind her back and a moment later the little corset was off and she stood in a lacy black bra with her little flared skirt. She reached for the phone and tapped away.

"Sexy but not comfortable to clean in." She moved her flowers to the coffee table and came back and dusted the bookcase. She moved around and dusted a few other things around the room and came back and curtsied to the audience, lifting her skirt up high enough to show the small black triangle between her legs. She stepped out of sight for a moment and returned, and took her phone up again.

"I'd send you these but they smell like lemon polish." She mimed laughing again and looked down at her phone.

"I'd rather have the contents." The drinks were talking now.

"Naughty, I bet you would hire me to clean if I showed up like this."

"The uniform would have to be smaller."

She set the phone down and reached up behind her and removed her bra.

"Now?"

"Smaller."

She removed the skirt and stood there in just stockings and heels.

"Better?"

"Much!"

She wagged her finger at me and set the phone down, picked up her clothes and walked out of the room. I had released my cock as her clothes came off and it was as hard in my hand. She came back in the room with a towel over her arm and a bottle in hand her hand. She'd removed the stockings and heels and only had the mask on at this point and she set the items down on the table before turning the chair completely around to face the window. Her body was incredible, her hips flared gently from a narrow waist, her legs long and toned, her ass was just round enough to want to dig your hands in and hold on to her for dear life. She laid the towel out on the seat and swiped her phone off the dock and sat on the towel and crossed her legs as she reclined.

"How's the view from the cheap seats?"

I hesitated to grab my phone, not wanting to stop stroking my cock.

"I don't know what you mean, this is the best seat in the house."

"Darling if you were in the best seat in the house, you'd be in this chair, I'd be straddling you, and the blinds might even be closed."

"Point taken." I eventually replied. She cocked her head at her phone and set it on the arm of the chair and stood, she stepped up to the window and produced the field glasses from the bookcase beneath and leaned forward scanning this side of the street. I realized what she was doing and turned quickly.

My phone chimed. "Oh don't be like that, I'm on full display here. Let's see what I'm going to fantasize riding while I rub one out. How about a profile then?"

I sighed as I read the text. I was clear as day to her, my identity exposed, unlike hers and worried what might come of this. She was right though, I've seen nearly as much of her as she had to offer from this distance. I turned slowly, my cock bobbing straight out as I paused, the room light must have left me in silhouette to some degree but I'm sure she could see. I then turned fully back to the window and looked through the eyepiece to find her still watching and fanning herself with her open hand. She set the glasses down and stepped back to the chair, sat and crossed her legs.

"Ooh that's choice, I bet it's a good ride."

"Thanks." I typed, momentarily shocked by the examination. "This is the drinks talking but you're welcome to find out any time." I hit send before I got cold feet. I watched her as I sent it and she leaned back and began laughing.

"Let me show you where I'd like it." She set the phone down on the arm of the chair and spread her legs wide She pointed at the window and down between her legs. She began rubbing her breasts, they filled her hands with and bulged slightly as she lifted them, pinching the nipples. She grabbed her phone.

"What's your favorite position? Say missionary and I'm calling a moving company in the morning."

I thought a moment and wondered just how I'd take her right now if I could.

"I'd have you on your knees on that chair, bent over the back of it and fuck you from behind."

"That's a good lad." I thought that was an unusual turn of phrase and wondered if she was British.

She stood, turned and climbed onto the arms of the chair, ass up in the air with her legs wide.

"Like this?"

I nearly fainted as I tightened the grip on my cock stroking faster. It was difficult, but I stopped myself before I came.

"Do you do windows? I'm about to make a mess out of this one." I sent the message and realized I was panting like I'd just run up the stairs to my seventh floor apartment.

"Ease off a bit, I need someone with staying power."

"I did, just in time."

"Why not just watch for a bit. Hands off, that's an order."

I saw her reach down and set her phone on the cushion and her hand began to slide up the inside of her thigh. When she reached her pussy, she spread the lips with her fingertips and I nearly came without touching my cock. She rubbed herself slowly for a few minutes and soon a finger disappeared between her lips. I reached down, then remembered her demand and brought my hand away. The finger moved more quickly and her lips shone wet in the bright light. Soon another finger joined the first and she was plunging them into her pussy with abandon. I panted like an overheated dog as I watched this bitch in heat drive me out of my mind. Her hand slowed and she sat up. Still kneeling on the arms of the chair she turned in profile, put her fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. When she was done licking each finger she straightened the mask and reached down for the phone.

"Forgot something."

She got off the chair and leaned over to get the bottle she had set on the table. She came back and sat down, her legs together but not crossed and something shiny sat between her thighs.

"Ever try one of these?"

Rather than play the fool at the sight of the butt plug I answered honestly.

"Myself? No. I've never been with a girl who used one either. Well not while I was there anyway."

"You don't know what you're missing. Getting fucked while this gets massaged into you is mind blowing."

"If you need help with that, let me know."

She laughed.

"Rude! We've never even met!" She set her phone aside, took the butt plug and lubed it from the bottle. She turned and knelt on the chair seat this time and began rubbing it around her ass. She gave it a little push and relaxed. She toyed with it a little longer before giving it a little more effort and it sank in place. Her fingers slipped between her legs and rubbed her pussy, digging in hard before she returned to the blue jewel and gave it a little turn and nestled it in place. She reached for her phone.

"God that feels fucking wonderful." She set the phone aside and began masturbating in earnest, her fingers delving quickly between her lips, she occasionally reached back and gave the jewel a little circular rub too. At one point she must have hit a sweet spot because her hips jerked in response. Her pace increased and she had both hands working now, her body supported by her shoulder pressed into the chair back. Her hips ground back as her fingers played with the little jewel in her ass. Her fingers plunged into her pussy quickly, only stopping when she rubbed her clit just as quickly. Her body began to shake as she peaked. Her head tilted back, mouth open in what I hoped was her crying out in pleasure.

I couldn't stand it any longer and grabbed my cock and began stroking it just as furiously as she did her clit. I watched as her hips bucked repeatedly under her skilled hands. She must have peaked as her body went lax, her back rose and fell with the signs of her deep breathing. I looked down as she slipped her fingers free and a stream of milky white cream poured forth dripping to the towel on the chair below. I licked my lips as I felt my balls tighten and I came, splattering off the window again. She ran her fingers through it and brought them up to her lips, her other hand still rubbing the little jewel.

My own orgasm ran down the back of my hand as I wrung out every last drop. She stood, shaky on her feet, wiped her hands on the towel and refolded it before sitting down again. She brought her legs up and tucked them beneath her and grabbed her phone.

"Well that's the most fun you can have by yourself on a Saturday night. Your turn!" I could see her smile as I peeked through my binoculars again.

"Umm, about that." I typed back avoiding coating my phone. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, kicking my jeans off in the bedroom as I did.

"Noo! I told you to wait!"

I looked and she was on her feet binoculars in hand looking up at me.

"Bastard! Nice window pattern though. I'm not impressed with you right now. It was only fair that I got to watch you." She walked out of the room and came back in a short satin robe with cherry blossoms on it. It was short and showed off her terrific legs.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't take it any longer. You were incredible! You're stunning!"

"On a scale of one to shoot your load at the window, how would you rate my performance?"

"A solid fifteen out of ten bottles of glass cleaner." I replied.

"Sigh. I was going to keep playing while I sat naked watching you perform for me. Now I don't know what to do?"

"Well I should be ready again by tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Weak."

I could see the smile blazing in the bright light.

"Ever since that first note I have been an empty husk of a man."

"Tossing off to me even when I'm not here? That's so sweet."

"Easier to clean off the shower. I do prefer the live show over memory and fantasy."

"Ooh fantasies about me? I'm curious now."

"Most are like what you just did, only I'm a lot closer than the other side of the street."

"Since you've robbed me of the rest of my fun I guess I'll get a glass of wine and go soak in the tub. Next time I tell you hands off, HANDS OFF!" She got up and turned off the lights, turned the chair back to its original position and cleaned up her things. She reached for her wine and left the room.

"I'm really sorry. I am." I texted to her and got silence in return. I ended up cleaning my own mess before pouring myself a double and sitting back on the couch. It took a long moment before I began to wonder how she got my number. I texted her again and asked but never got a reply.

The week went by slowly. I kept an eye out for her in the window with no luck. The flowers wilted, and eventually disappeared. I decided it was worth another shot and called the florist. The next day a couple dozen red roses were sitting on the ledge. There were no replies to the texts I'd sent, and I was smart enough to leave that avenue of communication alone. I was well aware that I would come off looking like a lonely, love-starved idiot. I hoped for a note by the weekend and got nothing. When Saturday rolled around I half expected to see movers taking her furniture out of the place. The weekend came and went without a peep or sighting.

Monday dawned gray which appeared normal for late winter in Seattle. I sat at my desk with a fresh coffee and started digging through my e-mail. A knock on the door jamb roused me from the glazed over feel I had as I skimmed so much digital chatter.

"Hi Len. What's up?"

"My wife and I are throwing a party on Saturday and we'd love it if you came. I know you're still new to the area but thought I'd extend the offer. Maybe you could meet a few people outside of the office."

"I..."

"Stag is fine, or if you have a date that works too, no pressure. It's just some folks we know, a friend of hers from her job, a couple old college friends and their significant others, probably about a dozen people or so. Let me know by Wednesday." He looked down the hall, waved and beat feet out of my office before I could reply.

Each night I peeked through my binoculars in a futile attempt to make her materialize and tell me that she wasn't angry. I was disappointed each time to find no lights in any of the rooms.

"She must have left for some reason, work probably. Right?" I convinced myself.

Wednesday came and I accepted Len's party invitation and told him I'd be on my own since I hadn't really met anyone outside of work yet.

"Cool, you won't be the only one, it's mostly couples, but I think my wife's co-worker Kathryn is coming on her own. You'll like her." His mouth quirked in a half-smile.

"What?" I suspected what was happening.

"Oh nothing, she's just a hot shit. I met her a couple times at Sandy's office and she's a riot, damn good looking too."

"Be straight, am I being set up Len?"

"No." He responded sincerely. "I'm not even sure she's into guys. Sandy says she's always being hit on by guys in the office and she shoots them down like a turkeys on tree branches."

"Still smells like a set up."

Len shrugged. "There will be plenty of people to talk to, drinks, food, we might even break out a party game. The excitement will be near peak levels."

His deadpan delivery made me laugh. "Okay, okay. Black tie?"

"Casually upscale. The last party we had the girls dressed up more than the guys did and they made us look bad, not that it was difficult." He added with a laugh.

Friday finally came and I was glad for it. It had been a grueling week and I just needed to unwind. I was late getting out of the office, when I got home the doorman flagged me down and handed me an envelope from Nina. I felt a wave of relief as I took it and headed for the mailboxes.

I hung my coat and set my laptop case on the hall table. I opened the note and felt relieved, it didn't appear to be a Dear John letter.

"Thank you for the lovely roses. I'm glad that between my guy downstairs and the cleaning lady they made it up here. She's been taking care of them until I got home. The only reason a man buys a woman roses is if he's courting her or he's guilty of something. I'm curious to know which one is happening." The note was signed as before with the flowing letter N, the heart with a lower case letter I, the little N was a drooping flower and this time there was a lower case A in the form of the 'at' symbol, drawn as the top of a rose. She hadn't given this one the lipstick kiss, but it looks like she'd painted a kiss instead, along with a pale cherry blossom like the ones on her robe.

Member389
Member389
1,675 Followers