The Girl Across The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't want to see me before next weekend?" Her smile went from amused to smoldering.

"Truth? I want to see you right now." I said softly. She glanced down at my hand willing me to lift the hem of her dress and I did so, slowly.

"Then prove it." She didn't look up at me, she just watched my hand slide up her thigh. I got half way up her thigh and there were garters holding up her stockings and I exhaled.

"Well?" She said softly. "Is she, or isn't she?"

I felt the skin of her thigh, warm and soft and gasped. I moved higher, and her hand rested on mine.

I looked up and she looked at me still smiling.

"Come on now, you don't get to find out without a guess first."

"She isn't, but she was." She looked me in the eye and giggled, her hand came away from mine and I proceeded. Her skin felt like it was getting hotter under my touch. Thanks to a swift turn by our driver my hand slipped from the top of her thigh down between them. Kathy's eyes popped open and she shifted her leg giving me room to continue. I felt the fuzz tickle the back of my hand as I met with damp heat.

She made a humming sound as if she'd just bitten into the most delicious dessert ever and her eyes closed. She shifted ever so slightly and I felt the dampness change to wetness and I pressed onward sliding my fingers deeper where I massaged her lips. She let out a soft sigh and leaned over to whisper into my ear.

"Correct, on both counts." She reached up and turned me to face her and kissed me. I pressed deeper and rubbed my knuckle against the hood of her clit and she nearly bit tongue off. "You're playing with matches in a explosive place." She said, and buried her tongue in my mouth again. I pressed deeply but her legs had gripped down keeping me from entering her. She gasped and leaned back reaching for her purse. I looked around and realized we where in front of my building.

"How long have we been here?" I asked the driver.

"A few minutes now." He turned and looked over the seat and smiled. His eyes scanned up and down Kathy's figure as she reached into her purse. I reached over to pull the hem of her dress back down.

"Leave it." She said firmly. She pulled out a couple bills and handed them to the driver. She turned slightly and winked at him and spread her legs for a peek. "Have a great night."

"It won't be nearly as great a night as he's about to have."

"Aw that's sweet. Entirely true too."

I opened the door and she slid across the seat to get out. She looked over her shoulder and said something and he laughed. She stood and took my arm smiling.

"What did you say?"

"I told him I wished the ride had been longer because I would have been on you in another minute, and I apologized for the snail trail I just left across the seat."

"Oh my God." I said laughing as the car pulled away.

"I slipped him a twenty for the cleaning, and if he's into that my panties are on the floor."

"My place or yours?"

"Well, I'd like the first time to be just between us, so yours. We'll see if you're game for a public show another time." Her eyes flashed as we walked towards the door of my building.

We got on the elevator and she turned to face me and grabbed my cock and kissed me again. She leaned into me hard enough to push me into the wall. The door opened and I looked up to find the hallway empty. She leaned back and saw the floor number and grabbed my tie and dragged me off the elevator.

"Which way?"

I looked left and she began hauling me by the neck like a bad dog on a leash.

"Seven oh two, next door on the right."

"Key?"

I got the door unlocked and as soon as it was closed behind us she turned and pinned me against the door.

"One week ago I had the most glorious orgasm I've had since uni thanks to you. You accomplished that from across four lanes of traffic which is damned impressive. I want you to do it again, with me on this side of the street this time." Her lips crushed mine again.

"Can I take your coat?" I asked as soon as I could breathe again.

"I expect you to take it all, every last stitch off." I hung our coats and she dropped her purse on the hall table and walked into the room. The tripod stood with the binoculars and she turned grinning with her tongue out. "Pervert!"

"Best investment I've ever made."

"I don't know your portfolio but I might have to agree." She turned around and reached behind her and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. The small black bra followed. She put her hand on her hip.

"Does the up-close view match up? You know some optics can distort your view."

I just reached for my tie and dragged it off and tossed my jacket over the back of the couch. I stepped forward and drew her to me.

"You are absolutely stunning no matter the distance."

"These trousers are going to the cleaners." She wrapped a leg around my hip and drew me into another kiss."

"If they survive me tearing them off." I felt her hands on the buttons of my shirt. I tried to help her and she brushed my hands away.

"Slow down, we've got all night and most of tomorrow."

"I can't help myself, I've been dreaming of this moment for a month." I kissed her neck causing her to moan. I worked my way down to her chest and she leaned back slightly and I moved lower taking her nipple in my mouth roughly. She pulled me off almost forcefully and dragged me to the sofa.

"Give me your shirt or you're going to need this sofa professionally cleaned." She yanked the shirt down my arms and undid the cuffs. She folded it loosely and sat on it and pulled me by the belt buckle towards her. She fumbled with it for a moment before getting open and opening my pants. She looked up at me and licked her lips as she slowly unzipped them and pulled them open. She grabbed the waistband and pulled them down then leaned in and rubbed her cheek against the tent in my shorts.

She made a humming in her throat as she reached for the waistband and pulled them down, freeing me. I was panting like crazy, almost ready to lose it when she took me in hand and gave me a long lick up the side of my cock. It was my turn to cry out. I was tightening my fists, nails digging into the palms to keep from taking her by the head and plunging into her mouth. She got to the tip and licked it to clean it up.

"Well this is much nicer close up." She leaned forward and took me into her mouth, toying with the tip before taking it deep into her mouth. I thought I would lose my mind at her slow pace and flexed each time she drew back causing her to place her hands on my hips to keep her in control.

"I'm losing my mind." I gasped.

"You've been imagining this, I can tell." She cupped my balls massaging them as she took me in her mouth again. She began a steady pace of drawing me out and swallowing me again. I must have given her some indication I was close because she stopped and just stroked the sides with her tongue and lips. "There's no hurry is there?"

"Why are you torturing me like this Kathy?"

"Call me Nina. You're hot little fantasy from across the street."

I laughed and gasped as she took me back into her mouth. She drew back again stopping.

"I wonder... did you picture me trying to swallow it all and having run down my chin, or did you imagine splashing it all over my face and tits?" She lifted my cock and licked my balls. "If you don't tell me I'll leave you like this and walk home naked."

"In your dirty mouth Nina. I pictured me painting your throat!" She didn't hesitate to take as much of me into her mouth as she could as she massaged my balls and bobbed her head. She slid her fingers back and began to massage my prostate and I grabbed her by the back of her head and exploded. I felt her swallow hungrily as I filled her throat. I felt my knees go weak and thought I was going to collapse, but I caught myself. She released me, leaned her head back and swallowed and took me in again and kept sucking without letting up until she had run my balls dry.

"Damn I hope somebody across the street saw that." She said with a laugh. I looked up at the window and saw my reflection and then back at Kathy.

"Succubus." I gasped.

"Everyone should get to enjoy themselves on a Saturday night." She put a finger to the corner of her mouth and wiped a drop of cum off and licked it up. I began kicking off my shoes and slacks. I pulled her up off the couch causing her to yelp in surprise as I kissed her. She melted against me as I tasted myself on her lips. My fingers slipped between her legs, finding a veritable pool of wet heat. I slipped a finger into her and she moaned deeply into my mouth. I leaned back and slid the finger into my mouth.

"I've been wanting to taste that for weeks."

She shook her head slowly, as her smile broadened. "Don't let me stop you from going to the source."

"Let's get you comfortable first." I said turning her towards the bedroom.

"I like the sound of that." She kicked off her heels, padding quietly across the hardwood to the bedroom. I reached in and turned on the lights and she looked around. I walked to the bed and pulled the comforter off. When I looked up Kathy was biting her lip.

"Listen I don't want to kill the mood, but I want to say that I'm not really crazy. I just like to role-play a little. Nina is my dirty little hussy persona, and trust me I enjoy every minute of it." She looked down and seemed to be thinking of how to word something.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm not really Nina. I mean, as many loads have been fired at windows, or into socks, towels, whatever, over here I have never been to this side of the street before. I'm not really a slut." She looked away and I could see her cheeks redden even in the low light. "I mean I'm really just Kathy the nerdy fish scientist."

I smiled and walked to where she stood near the door to the living room, not having come all the way into the bedroom. I took her in my arms and kissed her again. "How did you get my number?"

She started laughing. "Really? That's what you're wondering right now?"

"C'mere." I sat her on the edge of the bed and rolled her stockings off. I laid her back on the pillow and walked around to the other side and climbed into bed. She rolled to face me but stayed near the edge. "How long has it been?"

She closed her eyes and grinned. "Around a year." She pursed her lips, her eyes squinted even more.

"About the same here. Relationship ended badly when I got this job and she didn't want to move."

"Wife?"

I shook my head. "No." I kept from saying anything more that might further kill the mood.

"I'm sorry, I feel like I built this up and now I'm reneging on you. I'm not, I'm just nervous that I won't live up to the hype." Her laugh was small and nervous and she covered her eyes.

I pulled her hand away. "Peek-a-boo. You know I've spent a lot of time thinking about you for the past month. You have yet to disappoint. You're everything I said about you at the party. Fun, sassy wild when you cut loose, introverted, I'm going to add vulnerable to that because despite who Nina is Kathy is vulnerable, or maybe insecure is a better word. There's an old song, not sure if it ever made the airwaves down-under in your time. Well we all have a face/ That we hide away forever/ And we take them out/ And show ourselves when everyone has gone/ Some are satin, some are steel/ Some are silk and some are leather/ They're the faces of a stranger/ but we love to try them on."

She grinned. "Well that's a first. I've never been serenaded in a man's bed before."

"Piano lessons, mom was a huge Billy Joel fan." I laughed. "It's okay to try them on, just make sure you don't forget who you are." We were quiet for a few minutes. Kathy sidled up to me and kissed me chastely.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Making me feel better."

I kissed her back, longer, and slower. Her arm reached around taking me by the neck and she laid back pulling me over her. My hands began to roam over her body and her hips rolled gently against me as I ran my fingers up the inside of her thigh. I kissed my way down her neck and chest taking her nipple in my mouth and sucking on it hard, lifting it up before releasing it causing her to gasp. I leaned over and did the same to the other and her thighs closed on my hand and squeezed.

"Nngha!" I had no idea if she was just moaning or that meant something but it was very encouraging as she laid her thighs open to me a moment later. I kissed my way down her flat stomach, and nuzzled her with my nose.

"I've never seen it straight down here before." I said. She laughed and her legs closed. "Oh no you don't." I applied pressure with the hand that was still between her thighs and gripped firmly. She was strong but pliable and her thighs parted again. I got up and knelt at the end of the bed, grabbed her ankles and dragged her to me which made her yelp and giggle. The giggle died out when I put my lips to the inside of her thigh and began working my way upward. When I reached her lips I kissed them gently and stroked her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her body tensed and she made that noise again, which I guessed by this time was just her trying to keep from crying out.

I licked my way back down and licked her lips, gently tasting her with slow dips of my tongue. I felt her heel pressing into the back of my neck drawing me in harder against her. Her hips began to rise and press forward and I suckled her clit making her cry out as she ground herself against my lips. Her legs began to shake and her hips bucked repeatedly as her orgasm washed over her. I kept at her wanting it to last, and seeing if I could make her cry out loud enough to wake the neighbors. I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue and it was like a spark shot through her body. She cried out and twisted away from my mouth. She rolled over and came up on her knees.

"Now! Please, fuck me now!"

I didn't even think before standing and sliding my cock into her to the hilt. We both moaned and she began to roll her hips immediately. I began driving her hips forward with each stroke and she leaned forward, ass in the air, showing off a pair of cute dimples begging for me to grab hold of her waist.

Kathy began crying out again as her body tensed. I didn't stop but kept driving into her hoping to last but my body began to respond to hers and I felt the end nearing as I drove forward one last deep stroke and came like a fountain. I could feel her muscles ripple as she came again. I gulped air and exhaled slowly, trying to slow my heart as it bashed my ribs.

She shimmied her hips and I realized I was probably leaving hand prints from holding her so tight. I relaxed my hands and she collapsed forward. She was panting, eyes closed. I ran my hand up the back of her leg and leaned down and kissed her lower back. Then moved down and bit her on the left cheek of her ass making yelp and squirm.

I went and washed up and brought back a warm cloth and towel for Kathy and found she hadn't moved. I pulled her knees apart and washed her gently and dabbed her with the towel. I returned them to the bath and when I came back she had moved up the mattress and laid with her head propped on her hand. She looked at my cock and licked her lips, while flashing her eyes at me.

"I'd ask if that sated your hunger but I'm guessing that was only the appetizer."

"I do like appetizers." She patted the bed beside her inviting me to join her. When I laid down she scooted up against me and kissed me deeply. Her hand glided up and down my torso, her fingers toying with the hair on my chest. She lifted her chin and I kissed my way down her neck and back up to her ear, and her body shivered.

"That's good to know." I said laying my hand on her breast, the hard nipple pressing into my palm.

"What's that?" Her voice breathy and quick.

"Your neck is your hot spot."

"I won't lie, but please don't leave any marks as much as I'd love you to leave your mark on me."

"I'll make my mark on you but it will be exhaustion if I have anything to say about it."

Her hand slid down my stomach to see how I was recovering and I laughed into the nape of neck. "It may take a few minutes but I assure you, having you right here is going to make it happen and quickly."

"I'm your catnip?"

"Meow. Things moved pretty fast. I should have asked..."

"Six months ago, clean, no other partners, and I have an IUD which is going to be sorely tested for the foreseeable future, so it might seem. You?"

"Close to a year ago, this is the first sex that I've had with anyone but my window since."

That made Kathy laugh. "Well I don't think you can catch anything from your window, but you might find yourself investing in more glass cleaner if you keep it up." She stroked my cock a few times to demonstrate and it was beginning to respond even if slowly. She let go and climbed over me and straddled my hips and we continued making out. I felt her shift and I took her by the hips.

"Ah, ah. How did you get my number."

She brushed her hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. "Honestly I thought you would have figured it out by now. Not much up here is there?" She grinned. I swatted her backside causing her to gasp. "How dare you make free with my person!"

"I already have, and I plan to again as soon as possible. Answer the question." I said with a grin.

"So inquisitive. I would think it obvious. Sandy has been to your office several times over the past year to see her husband, pick him up, what have you. She said she'd met a hot guy she said would be perfect for me, and spent the past six months pushing it at me despite my telling her I was fine. She saw how the guys at work follow me around like puppies regularly asking me out. She said I was sadder than an old spinster and that I should enjoy my time here. Obviously getting your number from Len wasn't difficult. The fact that you live right across the street was karma I expect."

"So you knew this whole time who I was, and had my number."

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Did you do floor shows before sending me that first note?"

Her eyes lowered and she nodded. "Nothing so elaborate though. Just walking around starkers mostly. I've played a bit but nothing like that night with Deep Blue." She sat up on my hips and brushed her cheeks which were bright red.

"Well you definitely got my attention in all the right ways." I laughed.

"Last night was a surprise. She didn't tell me that you would be there. I nearly didn't admit to being Nina and wondered if you would catch on, but I couldn't. I was a bit too excited to find that Sandy was right. She did find a hot guy. She didn't mention you were sweet too."

I sat up and Kathy started to get off my lap and I held her knee down and slid out from beneath her, propping myself against the headboard. My cock had come back to life and attempted to stand at attention, but it listed to and fro like a drunken sailor. When she saw it she smiled and scooted back into place and pressed it flat between us as she assaulted my mouth again.

"Oh, by the way, I am free next week if you want to wait that long. Friday, Saturday, which ever suits your fancy."