The Girl from Brazil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That decided it for me. I would go out as if I wasn't aware of it. I was a little nervous, but tried to hide it, and wanted to forget it in the dance. I succeeded, and soon forgot. I was so focused on the dance, that I didn't notice we reached the judges stand until the float paused to show us off. The dancers right behind us split and went past us, as we began our special dance.

Someone yelled, "This is it! Time to show 'em what we can do!"

The music changed, and our set music was on. I focused on what we had practiced and practiced for weeks, and lost myself in the dance. I worked up a lot of sweat, and I was worried the glitter would slide off, but apparently the adhesive was sweat resistant, and the glitter remained where it should. Finally, the song ended, and the float moved again, and we passed the judges. Then it was back to the transition music.

The parade took about seventy minutes, all told, before we were all in the receiving area. A rented bus took most of us back to the warehouse, where we would shower and dress. Peggy and I, instead, helped the float's driver get it back to the warehouse. We would call out clearances on the side and corners, as we slowly navigated to the warehouse. That's when I found out why I lost a feather. The loincloth didn't work right when sitting. I lost two more feathers before we arrived, leaving an obvious opening between my legs. When we got there, nearly everyone else had left. Only a few, who helped park the float, remained. We ate and drank the leftovers from the spread set for the school. They did save us a few bottles of wine. Peggy and I shared one.

We were getting tired, and it was time to go home, so Peggy texted Sam to pick us up. We collected our clothes, and waited. Once home, we dumped our clothes by the door, and then posed for everyone so they could take pictures. I noticed Sam got hard, and felt pleased he thought I was sexy. Then some samba music played, and we looked at each other and began to dance. More pictures and videos were taken.

Finally, we headed off to bed. Collecting our clothes, we went to our room. I looked into the mirror to see what I looked like. That's when I saw my entire slit showed, and I had just danced in front of the family. Strangely, that turned me on. Then I stripped. Peggy was nude before I was.

Peggy said, "We need to shower and get all this glitter off."

"Yes. Who goes first?"

"We go together. Getting the glitter off our backs is hard, and it is best done by someone else."

"Okay." I then headed to the bathroom, not bothering to cover up. A moment later, Peggy followed.

"Feeling sexy, huh?"

"Samba, baby!" I then danced down the hall.

We entered, and soon got down to getting cleaned. The wine must have been strong, because we both got frisky in washing each other. Strangely, it felt good. We must have been in there half an hour before we finished. As there were only two towels in the room, we decided to wrap them around our hair after drying off. I had to pee, so I sent Peggy out.

When I came out later, Sam was about to enter his room. He noticed me, and I realized I liked him looking at my nude body. So I changed my mind, and instead of joining Peggy, I walked to Sam.

"Hey, Sam. See the parade?"

He looked me up and down, obviously checking me out. "Yeah. You were hot. And when you danced for us just now, you were even hotter."

"Yeah, I noticed you were showing."

"Showing? Showing what?"

I reached down, and placed my hand on his pants over his crotch. Sliding my hand up and down his bulge, I said, "Showing this. Oohh. Feels nice."

"You want to see?"

I answered by reaching down and unzipping him.

"Let's get some privacy." He stepped back into his room.

I followed, and when he stopped at his bed, I pushed him backwards, and undid his belt, as he kicked off his shoes. I pulled off his pants, and saw he wasn't wearing underpants. Now, I could see him, in all his glory. I started to pull up his shirt, and he just shucked it off. He was now as naked as me.

I then climbed upon him, pulling his dick into me, then I placed his hands on my breasts.

"Oh, June, I've dreamed of this." He then pushed into me, even as I pushed him in. Then he pulled away a little before pushing back in. He sat up, and placed a nipple in his mouth and started to suck.

"Ohhhh. Suck harder."

And he did. Our pace picked up, and suddenly, he flipped us, and I was on the bottom, as he pounded into me. As my cries got shorter and higher, he was pounding harder and faster.

"OH FUCK," was all I could say, as I came.

After I calmed down a little, he flipped me again, and re-positioned himself to take me from behind. He was still quite hard, and he was using my breasts like handles. Again, my cries became shorter and higher. But this time, what set me off was when he came.

"OH FUCK!" Not very original, but it expressed my feelings perfectly.

He pulled out, and rolled over onto the bed, I saw he was out like a light, and his dick was shrinking. I leaned over, and licked him clean, and sucked it all the way in my mouth to see what it was like. I took my time tasting it. When I finished, I stood up and turned.

Looking right at me was Peggy, naked, and standing in the doorway with big eyes. We had forgotten to close the door.

"Uh..." was all that came out of my mouth. I wasn't sure what to say. So I just walked toward her, then slipped past and went into our room.

She followed, and closed and locked the door. As I lay on my bed, she sat next to me. "You. With my brother."

"...Um. Yeah. I felt horny, and I saw how big his dick was, and I had to have it. Sorry."

"I'm not sure if I should be angry at you, or jealous of you."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah. I've known about his dick for years, but never thought to try it out. I don't know if he would even let me."

I just waited, as there was nothing I could really say. Eventually she continued.

"What's it taste like?"

I tried to describe it, but didn't have the words. So I said, "Well, he came in me, and I haven't cleaned up yet. You could eat me out and taste him on me."

"I'm no lez."

"No, but you want to know what he tastes like. That's how you can find out."

Clearly, she was thinking about it, so I, still feeling horny, opened my legs wide.

"Just get between them and lean in for a taste. I don't mind."

She said, "I don't know," even as she shifted between my legs.

"It's just an experimental taste. You're not doing it to enjoy me, but to taste him. Now lean in."

She leaned in, and began to lick. After a few minutes, I realized she had crossed the line, at least into curiosity about girls, so I slowly stroked her hair and said encouraging words about how nice she was to me. I also suggested things she could do with her tongue to please me, and she started doing that. I sat up, and placed a hand on her breast, and started playing with her nipple. Suddenly, she came. She backed off, and looked at me with wonder on her face.

"Why don't we share a bed tonight and explore each other. For science. So we can see what we like and don't like."

Slowly, as though in a daze, she lay next to me. I pulled the sheet over our heads, and said, "No one will know, if we are quiet." I then pulled one of her hands to my breast.

We said nothing more that night, but instead spoke with our hands. At some point, we sixty-nined, and sampled each other's juices. We woke up facing each other, touching each other's privates.

Peggy said, "Are we lesbians?"

"No. Just curious. But we could easily check."

"Huh? How?"

"You remember telling me about those nude beaches that allowed public sex?"

"Yeah..."

"Somehow, I don't think we would have to try hard to get guys, or even girls, to have sex with us."

"You're right. We could. Should we?"

"Why not? We're young, and expected to try things out."

Just then, we were interrupted by a call to breakfast. We got out of bed, and as I turned to my closet, I had a naughty thought. I then turned and headed out of the room, leaving the door wide open.

Peggy whispered loudly, "You're naked."

I whispered back, "Yep," and continued on to the kitchen, dancing slightly.

When I entered, everyone stared at me, but no one said anything. I just headed to my seat, and served myself from the food on the table. The others just started to eat when Peggy walked in, also nude. Another pause, and then the eating resumed.

When the meal was over, and we took the dishes to the sink, Rosa quietly asked, "What's with the nudity?"

I said, "Rosa, last night was over the top, I was so excited that I failed to realize my loincloth was missing a crucial feather, until it was too late to do anything about it. So I went with it, as though I had intended to. That was so empowering. There I was, flashing millions of people, and I was ecstatic. When I finally came home with Peggy, we posed for you, and it felt wonderful. This morning, I am still feeling it, and I feel wonderful letting everyone see my body."

"Peggy?"

"I couldn't let her do it alone. She's my pen pal."

"Kids. Just be careful. Not everyone is as understanding as our family."

"Yes, mother Rosa."

"Yes, mom."

Sam just nodded.

We wore our costumes again, as Carnival lasted several days. I had debated fixing my loincloth, but Peggy assured me if I was confident, no one would complain, unless we went where kids were. She was my guide for all the parties we would go to, so I had no worry about that. More than once, some guy asked me into the shadows to have sex, and I wouldn't have to adjust my costume at all. They could just slide in. With Carnival lasting several days, the local parties went all-night long. Sometimes, after midnight, guys would do me in front of everyone. A few adventurous girls would also eat me out. I did notice that I lost several more feathers, making my slit even more obvious.

Come Ash Wednesday, the party ended. We had a lot of work to do at the warehouse. We brought our costumes with us, and reported in. We spent the next several days taking apart the float and stored, recycled, or trashed everything. We also repaired our outfits, as we won third place in our league, and would be honored Saturday. I had to find more feathers, and I ensured that they worked even when sitting. At this point, I got copies of the school's filming of our parade, and of the many photos and videos that friends and family took and contributed to the school's community page. I even got several high-resolution snapshots of me dancing on the float with my slit barely visible.

With mother Rosa not forbidding it, I stopped getting dressed just to go between our room and the shower. I also stopped wrapping a towel about my body after, hoping to run into Sam. I did a few days later, and we, again, had sex.

There was a short break before the next set of classes started. At first, it was awkward around Peggy and Sam, but after a few days, we all got used to the fact that Sam and I were sexing each other. Several times, when I went to bed after doing him, Peggy came over to eat me out, so she could taste Sam. I also loosened up about being seen, and suggested we go to the nude beach next time, and maybe have sex with some cute guys we see. Peggy was reluctant, at first, but shortly after class started back up, we went. I learned you really could have sex at that beach. We became regulars.

This semester, I was asked to be a tutor for a woman who was a beginner. They wanted me, since I had successfully learned that particular dance. Peggy also recommended I take the work, as it would provide some additional money, and let me stay longer. I had to ask my own teachers lots of questions about how to help my student. Little did I know they were grooming me to be a teacher. Additionally, I started to hang out with some of the others, and would occasionally party with them.

Two months in, they replaced that student with a pair of students, that had issues with one dance I knew well. They were a couple, and I had to teach both the male and female parts. This often meant that I would demonstrate to one student, by dancing with the other. One day, I noticed the man seemed embarrassed about the erection he was trying to hide.

"Ricardo, you're holding back. You need to give into the feelings, and let your body express your feelings."

"June, I'm not your boyfriend. I don't know if I can do what you're saying."

"Sure you can. Just pretend I'm your girlfriend. Let your inhibitions go."

"I don't know that I can do that."

Susan, his partner, said, "Ricardo, she's right. You need to cut loose."

"If I do, I might touch the wrong thing."

"Ricardo, samba is sex. Of course, you will touch me intimately. It is expected. Learn to touch what you are supposed to touch, and don't worry about accidentally touching me in the wrong place. As long as you are trying to learn, I won't mind. Same for you, Susan."

Ricardo complained, "But you aren't Susan."

"Then pretend I am. I would say close your eyes, but that would wreck your dancing. Touch me as you would her."

After the third time he brushed my breast and backed off, I said, "Stop. Ricardo, give me your hand."

He did.

"You are being too upset at touching me. Feel this." I then placed his hand on my breast in front of Susan.

He tried to pull it away, but I stopped him.

"Feel it. It is just a breast." I waited a few seconds and added, "I am not offended by this." I then released his hand, and a few moments passed before he jerked it away.

"Now, let's try again, and stop worrying about what you touch."

Susan chimed in, "It's okay, Ricardo. She's teaching you the moves. Do what she says."

As expected, when we came to the point where he briefly touched my breast and pulled away, he instead touched my breast and then adjusted his hand into the correct position.

"Good. Soon, that placement will be automatic."

Indeed, after a few times, he was able to do the move correctly, and place his hand very close, but not quite on my breast as we danced. I also encouraged Susan to bump and grind close enough to me to almost touch. That also led to a few touches, as she misjudged our distance. When they both got comfortable with me as a partner, and also reliable in their touches, I had them dance with each other.

To help defuse the embarrassment, I gave nonstop encouragement and advice throughout the moves. This got them focused more on me, than on what they were touching. After a few rounds of that, I watched more, and said less. Because they had been doing their touches on me, and had done it with each other a few times, they were able to do it while focused on each other. It was a minor awkwardness, but they continued to dance. I had them do it a number of times to get used to it.

When I felt they could handle each other adequately, I moved on to another area. The next session, I had them do this part again, to etch it into their minds, that it was okay to be intimate in this way, while doing this dance. As I watched, I was reminded of the dance variation I picked up in the clubs. There, the touch was more overt, and could lead to sex. Sometimes, even on the dance floor. A guy could pull out his dick as I danced, and then slip it up under my short skirt directly into my slit. If he were smooth enough, no one would even notice we were having sex on the dance floor. Several were smooth enough. The tops I wore at those parties were loose enough to let a nipple or two slide out for easy access.

When the semester ended, Peggy dragged me with her all over Rio. She was on a float committee, and we were shopping for stuff to put on the float. Since I tended to wear less, she usually had me do the talking. She wanted to get a sexy discount, and it certainly worked. One day, we needed to split up, and she brought two more people with us. The one I went with had moved here from New Jersey a decade ago.

So I was rather surprised when the merchant spoke to me privately, and said, "Miss June, you should tell your friend over there, to spend more time practicing our language. She has a terrible accent."

"Do I have an accent?"

"No, you sound just like everyone else around here does. Why?"

"I was just curious."

We finished our business, and when we got in the car to go back, I couldn't wait to tell Peggy.

"Hey, Peggy! Guess what?"

"What, June?"

"The man we saw said Rita here had a terrible accent."

"So? That's not news."

Rita said, "Hey, I'm a Jersey girl at heart."

I added, "That's not the point. He said I sounded the same as the locals."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. He thought I was a local."

"Wow. You said you wanted to become a real Brazilian girl, and now, I guess you are. Let's celebrate at the club tonight."

The next step in my becoming a real Brazilian was getting a Brazilian accent when speaking English. Peggy and I would practice when we went to the beaches that English speakers frequented. We had fun with the tourists, especially when they tried to speak Portuguese.

The second semester, I was assigned four beginning students. These were recent immigrants to the neighborhood, and they wanted to learn samba. I explained how Carnival worked for the schools, and how the costumes were elaborate. I even showed them the beginnings of my outfit, and the drawings of the finished product. I also showed photos of last year's outfit.

My outfit this year, had even more feathers and rhinestones, and actually covered a lot more of my skin. This allowed me to incorporate a lot of color and shiny fabrics to make it. The theme for our float was assorted birds. I was going to be the 'mama' bird, with a far-more-elaborate costume, and I was even going to wear shoes disguised as clawed feet. They were effectively stilts, as they raised me up nearly a foot. When I was wearing them, they were strapped to my lower leg to keep them straight, but the weight was still on my feet.

Hiding those straps were leggings that were covered with feathers. I had additional ones on my upper legs, and their feathers covered my knees, so I didn't show skin there. They stopped high on my thigh, as though the feathers were thigh high boots. Then came the bikini bottom. Lots of rhinestones and metallic tassels. Since I would have some of the wing spine connect about my waist, I hid it with a bejeweled vest. From the front, you couldn't see anything, and the back and sides were hidden by feathers. The headdress was the head of the bird, with an open beak, where my painted face would hide.

It was the wings, where I spent most of the time. They were articulated sleeves, with feathers making the sleeves into real-looking wings. I actually spent a week in Vegas, with some costume makers, to learn how to make them. Getting it to articulate was hard enough. Making it into a smooth flowing dance was a whole other level of difficulty. At first, I had to practice in the warehouse by myself, as my wings would hit everything. Next was learning to do it a foot off the ground.

To help with the articulation, I had added assorted motors, and a large battery pack. I hid the bulk as a backpack that enclosed the wing's spine. This was solidly connected to me by a rhinestone-covered belt that was tight about my waist, and also similar straps around my shoulders. I could not bend my back, but I could bend at the waist and below. By the end of the second semester, the mechanical part was done, and I was able to dance in it. Now, I had to add all the feathers, shiny fabric, and other details.

By the time the third and last semester started, Sam and I came to an agreement that we were just a fling. We were still flirting, but had realized we weren't for each other. At the school, I was assigned a small class of beginners. Most were teenagers, so I had to be careful about what I wore, and how I explained things, but I realized they treated me as a native. They even gave me the nickname 'gata' which means 'cat'. When I asked them why, they said I was so graceful, and light on my feet, that I was just like a cat. I was also in charge of getting them trained enough to take part in the next Carnival.