The Girl from Brazil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These students were going to be my 'chicks' for Carnival. I not only had to teach them the three dances we would do, but also the choreography with the music and me, to illustrate a mother's care for her chicks. Others helped these students make their simpler costumes. Several people were making the float, with lightning that would flash, glitter as rain, and a golden sun that glowed as it came out.

The costume came together faster than expected, so I mounted some cameras. I wanted one looking through each costume eye. That meant if one failed, I would have the other as backup. As I was keeping my own costume tuned up, I didn't have any responsibility with the float. Even so, I had to spend a fair amount of time making sure the large wings worked properly.

During the last two weeks before the parade, we held rehearsals in the warehouse. First on the floor, then later on the float, and lastly with the effects. Everyone worked like champs, and we got it to work repeatedly.

On our day to parade, we performed the scene where it was raining (with glitter), and the thunder when I would call the chicks to myself, and put my wings over them, while we all danced. Then the thunder got louder, and the lightning happened. That's when the crowd realized the glittery crooked wires over part of the float was actually the lightning effect. Each flash was synchronized with the loudest thunder.

Soon after the lightning started, I gave a call, courtesy of the prerecorded sound of a bird, and opened my wings wide. The chicks then danced and flapped to get under my wings. The glitter rain gathered on my wings, even as I still danced. Then the lightning ended, and the rain stopped. I tilted my head up, and gave a second call, then folded my wings out of the way, causing glitter to fall from my wings to the float.

Afterwards, I learned we won second place in an artistic category. More interesting was that the performance went viral. My students celebrated the trophy, and Peggy's family gave me a little party to celebrate.

Two weeks later, I had a visitor. He came to the house, and asked to see me.

"Hello, Miss Jenny. Let me introduce myself. I am Carlos Barros, and I am a talent scout working with a cruise line. It is a pleasure to finally meet the 'mother hen' from the parade."

"I'm honored. I worked hard to get that costume to work. The choreography also took a lot of time and effort, but without the others, it would never have happened."

"Yes, yes, I understand how things work. Like you, I was born in the area, and participated in a few parades myself. Unlike you, I had no talent for it, and left it to others."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not -"

"No, you don't need to feel sorry for me. It is long past. However, it has left me with an eye for talent, and you have talent. When I asked about you at the school, I learned they sometimes called you 'Gata', and they are right. Your dances were graceful, as were the ones you did last year."

"Well, it takes a lot of time to make it look easy."

"Time and more. The company asked me to find out if you would be interested in working on its cruise ship?"

"I'd get paid to take an extended cruise?"

"Not exactly. There would be nightly performances, and daily interaction with the guests. I expect many would like to dance with you."

"Oh my! It sounds like a dream job. How long would it be for?"

"It would be for the summer. Come fall, the theme changes. In summer, it's all about Brazil, and Carnival. You are from Brazil, and you just went viral. The marketing department is already drooling at the opportunity. We would also want you to wear the costume at least once each trip."

"Did you notice that the costume used stilts? Add in the headpiece, and I might top ten feet. That won't work in a lot of places on board."

"I thought it was smaller. The video said there were children with you."

"They are children, but in their late teens. Plus, their costumes were made smallish, so they could get under my wings."

"Oh, that could put a damper on things."

"If you have an open-air performance space, perhaps on deck, I could perform there. I might be able to alter another costume to look like what I have, and put the big one on display. Either way, I'll need to pick up more costumes, as I only have the two, and the other is not for children."

"Yeah, but that can be fixed with a bikini top."

"Or not fixed, if it is an adults-only cruise. I could then flirt with everyone, and they would enjoy looking at my minimal costume."

"It wouldn't bother you for your breasts to be seen?"

"I regularly have sex on a local nude beach. I'm not bothered, but I am bi." I smiled at him.

"Oh!"

While he was digesting that, I stood, and took off my top and skirt, leaving me nude. I then walked up to him and said, "See? It doesn't bother me. As you see, I have no tan lines, and I intend to keep it that way if I can."

Just then, Peggy came in, and said, "You've been talking a while, so I thought you'd like something to drink. I'll just leave the pitcher and glasses for you. Call if you need anything else." Then she left.

"That... was unexpected."

I poured myself a glass, and sat back down. After taking a long drink, I put the glass down on the coaster. "This household doesn't mind nudity. If you were to have sex with me, out here, they would tell me to go to my room. Not as punishment, but they would mean to take you there, as well."

"I guess nudity would not be a problem for you."

"Correct. While the official Carnival rules don't permit nudity, they do allow being topless, and having next to nothing below. On board, however, it is whatever the ship allows. As you can see, I keep my bush small and trim, in case people might be looking at it, as you are."

He was startled, looked up, and blushed. I just added, "I'm not bothered, and you are free to look. Touching me intimately, however, requires permission."

"One more thing, English. How well do you speak it?"

Switching to my Brazilian accented English, I continued the conversation. He accepted that I could speak it well enough. We got down to the details, schedule, pay, time off, and everything. I didn't bother to dress, until after I saw him to the door. I did open my legs a bit when we were discussing my pay. I think it helped. We would meet at his office in the port administration building the next day to sign the contract. He told me to bring my passport, as it would be needed on the cruise, as well as for the contract.

Peggy and I discussed what kind of costumes would be good looks for me, and how easy I could get one to alter. There were plenty for sale to the tourists, but they lacked the needed quality. Additionally, I would have to do all the repairs myself, so I would need a kit for such repairs, including spare materials. So we made a shopping list, to ensure I had all I needed. We also discussed some other members of the school who were my size, so that I could ask about buying their old costumes.

I arrived at his office, wearing a thin top that you could see through and tell that I wasn't wearing a bra. The miniskirt covered the essentials until I sat down; then, if my legs were a little apart, you could see that I lacked underwear. There were three other men in the office, and all four had their eyes glued to my chest. As I walked over, I deliberately added a little spring in my step, to make my tits bounce. When I sat, I first pulled the chair back a bit, so he could see over the desk and up my skirt. I saw his eyes get big when he noticed.

"Hello, Mr. Barros."

"Carlos, please."

"Carlos. I brought what you asked. Shall we get to the contract?"

"Sure." He then handed the stack of papers over to me, and I could see it was about twenty pages long, or rather, there were three copies of a seven-page document. I read them quickly, making sure all the details matched our verbal agreement, and also to see that the form matched the blank one he gave me last night.

"Good. As we agreed. Where do I sign?"

He pointed out where I had to sign, and that I had to press hard, so the other two copies picked up my signature. When that was finished, he checked that all the signatures on the copies were strong, then signed his part. "Jesus, please copy and file this, will you? Thanks."

One of the men came and took the papers, and disappeared. He came back later, and handed me a photocopy of the original. "Here you go, miss."

When I turned to look at him, I saw his eyes were on my chest. So I just collected my copy of the contract, and said, "Thanks."

Carlos said, "Filed?"

Jesus, without turning, said, "Yes."

"Thanks. You can go back to your desk, now."

Jesus shook his head a moment, realizing he had been staring, and said, "Excuse me, ma'am," as he left, blushing.

"Very well. Next, we need the details from your passport."

I dug into my purse, and handed it to him.

"What? This is an American passport, not a Brazilian passport."

"Yep. I am an American."

"But you said you were born in Brazil?"

"I was. Brazil, Indiana. Farm country near the center of North America."

"There is a place called Brazil there?"

"Yeah. If it helps, it was named after this country."

"Maybe. But your accent? You sound like a native."

"I've worked hard to get it right. It does help me to blend into the local culture, if everyone thinks I am just a neighbor they haven't met."

"Does anyone know?"

"The family, where I'm staying, knows. Peggy is my pen pal from way back. The samba school knows, but tends to forget if not reminded. Not many else."

"I'm not sure about this."

"Why? Taxes are my problem, not yours, and I am sure you have hired other Americans."

"We have, but we wanted a real Brazilian."

"I am a Brazilian. Just not the Brazil you expect. As to my looks, accent, and skill, the locals think I am a local, so why should it matter?" I opened my legs a bit as I said this, and he struggled not to look.

"I guess it's okay."

We got the details down, then he invited me to lunch, to celebrate. While there, he asked about my accent when I spoke English, and I just told him it was expected of me from those that thought I was a local. I then spoke as an American, so he could see the difference, before switching back to Portuguese.

While we ate, a light rain came, and I just ignored it. He didn't, because the rain plastered my top to me, and made it fully transparent. Finally, we parted, and I returned home. I had one week to collect what I needed for the trip, and I would be in training the week after, then finally, get on the boat.

Peggy was a godsend. Even Sam helped. They helped me assemble a costume fabrication and repair kit for the boat, and the supplies needed to make or repair a number of outfits. By way of the school, I got six more Carnival outfits. During the week I was in training, I got fitted for a cruise uniform, even though I would not be wearing it very much. I learned my schedule would be two big dance exhibitions a night, and I would be expected to mingle between them. I did pull a little trick to get the uniform a little larger than proper, by taking a deep breath when they were measuring. I planned to tailor it to emphasize my assets better than a regular uniform would. I felt I should wait until management told me to 'fix' it, so it wouldn't be my fault.

Peggy saw me off to the ship. I had to report early, and went on after the visiting guests left. I was met by the show manager, and he gave me a quick tour of the ship, so I would know where my cabin was, where the stage I would be performing on was, and where a crew cafeteria was. That last was simple food, in a small, crowded room in crew country, with no extra pleasantries for guests. It did have portions no one took from the other restaurants on board, so there were some goodies. After we dropped off my bags in my cabin, we went to the stage to set up my mother-hen outfit for display. By the time we finished, guests were showing up. Fortunately, the mannequin was located on a raised platform in an alcove that was glassed off. However, the plexiglas only went up six feet, and so the top four feet had no plexiglas in the way.

He then showed me where his office was, and told me to shower and return in uniform in half an hour. I had to rush, and skip washing my hair, but I made it. I was assigned a mentor, and began a half-day shift. When I finished my shift of shadowing her, I went to my cabin, and with only the emergency lights, got undressed and lay down on my bed. I had to be careful, as I was assigned the lower right bunk bed.

In the morning, I woke to find out I had a roommate. I had seen the other beds, but they had not really registered. Even more interesting, was the fact a guy sat watching me from the lower left bed. You see, I was on top of the covers, nude. He was staring at me.

"Like what you see?"

He almost jumped a foot off his bed, nearly beaning himself.

"I said, you like what you see?"

He quickly looked away, but even then, I saw him peeking. "I'm not looking."

"Given how much you are blushing, and how hard your dick is, I will take that as a yes." I stood and walked over to him. "By the way, call me June."

"Odd. My name is Augustine. Most people call me August."

"You're right. My name is actually Jenny, but everyone called me June, short for Junebug. Maybe they wanted to keep the months together."

"Well, of month names used, most are for girls. Can you get dressed now?"

"Why?"

He looked up and stared at me, and after a second, at my breasts. After he realized where he was looking, he again looked away. "You're naked! And I'm a guy!"

"So? I always go to the nude beach so I can get a tan without tan lines. See? That also means I don't mind you looking." I reached out, and lightly fingering his chin, I lifted his head back to look at me.

He seemed disturbed by this, so I added, "I really don't mind you looking. I am also young and wild enough, that I am generally willing to have sex with anyone who is clean and polite. That includes you, unless you get rude about it. But you are right. I should probably get ready for work. Since you've been sitting a while, I will assume the shower is free. You can watch if you want."

I then headed into the shower, and closed the door to keep the steam in, but didn't lock it. I took a long shower, including shampooing my hair. When I was finished, I dried off and returned to the room with a towel about my head. That's all I had on. I headed to the small desk we shared, and logged in to the ship system to see what I had to do today. It looked like I had the morning free, and at 1:00 PM, I was to report to the stage with one of my costumes.

So I spent the morning putting away my stuff. Having already cleared it with the company, I opened my second bag, set up my costume rack, and then filled it with my costumes. The third bag was actually the fabrication kit. The supplies were with the stage props, but the sewing kit, rhinestone tool, and other stuff was in a small, locked toolkit with my name engraved on it. I put that in the bottom drawer of my dresser.

"What are those?"

"They are my costumes. I'm a samba dancer, and they hired me because I went viral at Carnival. Did you see the large bird costume?"

"I didn't see one."

"Well, it's ten feet tall, and outside the Neptune Lounge. Check it out."

"I will."

"Please don't touch these. While sturdy enough, they can easily get messed up, and that can take a while to deal with. Feathers are troublesome to use, unless you understand how to handle them."

At that point, I finally got dressed in my uniform, and picked one of the outfits to wear, and a second as backup. I placed them in a small bag I had, also with my name on them. Checking again, I headed to the crew mess to grab breakfast. I arrived, fed and refreshed, half an hour before I had to, and quickly spotted my boss.

"Hello. I can start now, or I can hang out somewhere where I won't be seen."

"Eager, aren't we. Well, your partner isn't here yet, so why don't you wait in her dressing room. Oh, and put on your costume."

"Top covered, or topless?"

"Before 8:00 PM, keep 'em covered. We may be adults only, but even so, some get offended. So we compromise."

He led me to a small room, with a big, well-lit mirror, so I emptied my bag and put back the more provocative outfit.

"Two outfits?"

"I wasn't sure which would be best."

"Smart girl. I'll leave you now, and she should be here soon."

"Okay."

I was finishing up my makeup when the door opened, and another woman stormed in.

"Move! I need the space."

After I quickly got out of her way, she quickly changed and did her own makeup. As she changed, she apologized, and told me she was rushing because she was late. I looked at the time, and saw we were still ten minutes early. She then opened a drawer, and pulled out two bands with a barcode on them.

"Here, put this on. It's for tips."

I watched, and realized they acted as a wristband, or an armband if you put it that high. I had to remove one of my own wristbands to put it on without damaging the feathers.

She asked me what sambas I knew, and so I told her. She was impressed I knew so many. I told her of the school I went to, and she recognized it. She indicated she was from another school. I barely recognized it as one that occasionally visited Rio. Again, she was impressed at my awareness. Finally, she said to just do what she did, and keep the customers happy. For today, we were on roving duty, which meant we wandered the lounge, and would dance with the guests. If I showed promise, she would have me dance if there was only one guest to dance with. Suddenly, we heard a samba riff, followed by a moment of silence.

"That's our cue." She led the way, and almost as soon as she stepped out onto a small platform, with me a step behind, the samba music began. As it was a classic, and the dance she started was common, I followed easily, but made sure to make it graceful and erotic. We danced for three songs, with a different dance each time. After the applause, she led the way onto the floor, where we walked erotically, and mingled with the customers.

She led the conversation, and from time to time, had me dance with a man or woman. I did my best to leave them aroused. I learned to present the barcode to the guest, so they could use their phone to record who they danced with. Two hours later, she had me split off and go by myself, but she stayed near to ensure I knew what to do. After another two hours, she collared me, and said it was break time.

We went back to the change room, and I saw there was food waiting for us.

"How did they know what I wanted?"

"They don't. The company records what you eat at the training facility, and you will get the same thing you ate there for lunch. If you have something different each day, you will get something different. If it's the same all week, it won't change. Or, you can do as I do, and put in your request before you start work. Eat quickly, as we need to make a bathroom break before we go back out there."

"Won't they see us?"

"They might, but as the room across the hall is really a crew restroom, and not a storage closet, we will have quick access."

"Oh!" And to my surprise it was well kept. "These are nice."

"They have to be. We sometimes bring in a guest who has had an accident, so it is best if near, and looks nice. But they get charged if they go in without crew accompanying them."

"Huh?"

"Yep. The security cameras overhead, outside, see everything. If they see a guest without an escort, they will usually apply a charge. Don't worry, we tell them after we bring them in."

"I see. So many secrets."

"Yep. But it makes it like a fantasy for the guest. We are to provide them a good time. By the way, you may be doing that a little too well."