All Comments on 'The Girl from the North Country'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nick sounds like a sexy catch of a man. I imagine him with a bit of sexy chest hair for that gorgeous body! And hair for his abs and thighs and forearms. Gosh -- that's enough to make you cum!

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Nice Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice read, quick finish

You spent so much time in the introduction and build-up to her leaving, I was just hoping for another page to really round it out. Still, you got 5-stars from me for an excellent read and some hot scenes.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Love wins out

Very nice story and the loving way Nick treated Kate. I wasn't sure how the story would end and was kind of sad when I thought it was over. However it's never over until it's over. Great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your description of the area

I actually live near by the area he moves to. Your descriptions are accurate and the story excellent. I’m just wondering if I’ve ever ran into Kate at cross lake when I’m there?

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Loved It

I enjoy when love wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

I don’t usually read this shit.

Myhands316Myhands316over 4 years ago

Too much story in too little space. When I read this, I see a good outline for what could be a really good fleshed out story. Maybe I'm just old fashioned and like a little more story with my story. You had a great set up for some info drop, walk and talks, to move the story and fill in a lot of details with out going into the full on info dump that can get boring. It would have cemented the characters as human. It would also up the anti when after the first few time letting them know about the fertility issue and then the choice to stop or not is in their hands. A good romp with her on top... "I'm getting close...." "Don't you dare stop!" "But you might...." "OH shit; I might be already... cumming!" It's not a risk if you don't know there is a risk.

Just some food for thought.

Myhands316

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

Again, great story

Except for the infidelity. You should put a warning on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

You're one of the ones writers for me. I love erotica, but only few knows how to make it good an interesting. Jimbob44 is another one like you. Congratulations and keep writing. Thanks.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

I think I've now read the majority of your stories.

Although I really liked all of the ones I read.

I feel like you cheat yourself and us out of much more and much greater stories.

I don't know if that is your writing style or you leave open options to continue at some point or whatever.

A lot of your Stories have not only the potential (this one had the potential to say so much more in between days 21 and 102) other stories like " 'tis the season' " had a lot more substance to them but u cut them short and somewhere in between.

"Valentine's day love" had again potential and substance to tell a lot more.

I don't know. Your Stories are really good and I really like them but again. you seem to cheat yourself out of REALLY great ones (and us of great reads). just leaving a lot of potential unused.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

And why in the world did he not marry her? Oh well, moot point. Good story.

SraulersSraulersover 3 years ago

Good story with potential to be even better. I also don’t understand the decision to raise the children as bastards when he seemed to want a family. They have a common law marriage by this point anyway, so he’s on the hook, but his kids have parents with different last names. Minor detail in this day and time, perhaps, but it does take away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah man, this story still had plenty of juice just waiting. A good start nonetheless...!

Doombot80Doombot80about 1 year ago

I came to like these characters very much. I feel you kind of wasted their potential with a sort of truncated story. I wanted to feel more of their fall for each other, more of their heartache being separated and the ending would be more justified. Even for what it is, I still enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice, as are all of your stories.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Sometimes age IS just a number. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

SIMILAR Stories