The Girl from the Ouachita Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris raised his head enough that she could see his smile, but then diverted his gaze back to her pussy, which he spread with his thumbs. He moved his hands from her magnificent ass, repositioned them to her inner thighs at the junction with her pussy, and cautiously wormed his index finger into her vagina; she hissed and wriggled, but didn't back up her threat to hurt him.

When he found his target, he leaned back and asked in wonder, "You're a virgin?"

"Did you not hear me, Prince Charming?" she said playfully. "I SAVED myself for you; so, yes, that means I'm a virgin."

He was thankful, turned on beyond belief, and appalled. "Jo, I'm sorry! I didn't know... I just assumed someone as irresistible as you..." He paused and his voice became defensive, "What happened to 'Wild as a raging river is she'? You told me that part was true!"

"With what just happened, do you not believe that's true? That I'm not a raging river? I nearly crushed and drowned you!"

"Well, yes, but I thought you meant... You said you decide who, you decide when!" he said accusingly.

"I did, and I do. I chose you!" She giggled, "It's true that you chose oral when I wanted vaginal, but that was due to my ignorance! Had I only known!"

A devilish grin creased her face, "But, Chris, one barrier remains, doesn't it? I'm still a virgin! Eighteen years and fourteen days is long enough, don't you think?"

He remained between her legs, staring; she grabbed his wavy brown hair and began impatiently tugging him upward. "I choose you for this job too, Big Boy, so get your hunky self up here, kiss me, and deflower me! You have to demolish before you rebuild! A famous construction manager like you knows you can't leave the job half-done!"

He acquiesced, but refused to be pulled beyond her precious titties, which he insisted needed his mouth as much as his mouth needed them. He must have been right, because her hands were ruffing and tugging his hair, her legs were wrapped around his back, and her hips were reflectively humping his chest before two minutes had passed.

He raised his head, grinned, and sang, "Wild as a raging river is she..."

"You are going to destroy me before the night is over! Everywhere you touch, every move you make, sets me aflame! Now get your huge body up here and get the other damn job done, Christian! Enough with your mouth! My poor little titties can't take anymore either!"

He definitely had the right tool for the job, but it was a size or so too large for comfort, so desecration became a delicate operation. She loved his circumcised cockhead dredging up and down between her hot wet lips, but when it tried to enter the channel her eyes grew large and she went stiff. "Wait!"

He froze. "Give me as second to adjust!" she begged. "I didn't know they came in XL!"

"And I didn't know they came in X Small and tight" he teased in return. "Are you sure you're a full grown woman?"

She scrunched up her face and pushed her pussy upward; his cock remained lodged in the vaginal vestibule. He circled his hips and pushed downward; she yelped. "Oh, god, Chris. Are you sure it will fit?"

"Given that all the rest of you is made according to my specifications, Jo, I'm sure it will. It may take a few minutes, but, when we merge, it will be a perfect fit!"

His assurance was more hopeful than positive; she was tiny!

"Perhaps we should try this with you on top. You can control the penetration that way, and it will be you taking your own cherry, using my equipment."

She made a face at his crude allegory, but, holding her in place, he rolled over. His tool slipped in a bit deeper when she shifted her weight and repositioned above him; her eyes flew open wide.

"Oh, shit! You're huge down there! Why couldn't I pick someone with a tiny little prick for my first, not someone with a horse cock!"

"It's not a horse cock, Jo; your pretty pink pristine pussy is just tiny! Now, stop stalling and get started on your part of this project! You have to help with the demolition!"

His big hands were roaming all over her body as he spoke, running from her flanks over her flaring rump, along the declivity of her waist and the flare of her ribcage, and grasping, for the first time, her perfectly delightful, "more than a handful" titties.

The first touch of his big hands on her sensitive breasts made her hiss again; when his big palms ran over the nipples in circles, she whimpered; when his big fingers encircled and pulled her nipples, she cried out and spasmed in unexpected climax.

Her overwrought pussy relaxed as it passed, and his oversized willy slipped in another inch. She tensed, but the hole wasn't as tight and the pain wasn't as great, so she relaxed again; it slipped in another inch or more, until the cockhead encountered the maidenhead.

"Oh, Chris! I'm so full! I don't know how much more I can take! Are you in all the way?"

"No, Baby, but the reason you feel so full is that nothing has ever gone beyond this point. What you feel is my cock against your hymen. To complete your deflowering, you have to break your hymen with my cock, and then you'll find it fits a lot deeper.

"Or, we can stop here tonight, and try another time," he offered, knowing his balls would burst if they did.

"No! I'm going to give myself to you fully, tonight!" She pledged. "We will always be able to look back and say we expressed our love physically for the first time on January 1, 2019! This is meant to be! We're meant to be! From my birthday until today, the stars have aligned for us, the heavens have moved for us! I'm going to fuck you tonight! Is that clear!"

"Yes, my foul-mouthed Angel, but there is still the matter of the immoveable object meeting the unstoppable force... or at least I hope it's unstoppable. What shall we do about that?"

She looked down at him with love, lowered her mouth, latched it to his, raised her hips, and slammed her pussy down onto his cock! Her eyes flew open, she squealed loudly, but the barrier gave!

Suddenly, his pelvis was against hers and his cock was bathed in hot liquid; Jo shrieked, and then laid forward, resting on his chest. "That hurt, you brute!" she fussed, in a strangely pleased voice.

"I'm not the one who raised up and slammed herself down hard enough to break my cock, much less your hymen! Of course it hurt! You have all the finesse of a bull in a china shop!"

She giggled in response, and gently, slowly moved her hips around in an exploratory manner. When she discovered it barely hurt, she made more circles, and when that didn't hurt worse, she tried up and down.

With her lying atop him, Chris could touch her backside everywhere, from knees to neck, and he let his hand roam freely. He loved the feel of his sensitive little girlfriend -- wait: was she his girlfriend now? He pondered that while he continued to stroke and fondle his... girlfriend.

His hands derived pleasure from touching her: she felt so unbelievably soft, yet so firm. He stroked her baby soft skin, he kneaded her powerful muscles, and he made her moan.

While he was learning the curves of her body, she was teaching herself how to ride a cock cowgirl, and that made him moan.

Suddenly, she was kissing him fiercely, her tongue swirling in his mouth, and her fingernails digging into his shoulders. Her first orgasm during intercourse wasn't as debilitating as the first during oral had been, but it made her shiver and shake, whimper and whine, and then purr like a kitten while she rained kisses all over his face.

"Chris... Darling -- is it always like this? Will I always feel this way... this good?" she cooed breathily.

"I have no idea, Jo. You are so responsive, yet so bold and assertive, and such a quick learner; this is new ground for me, too."

"But all your experience... your sisters told me about what a stud the high school and college girls say you are... am I different than the others?"

His rigid cock buried deeply in her hot, wet chamber wanted him to roll her over, pummel that tight, velvety pussy, and relieve his swollen, aching balls. "She's had hers!" his cock and balls cried, "Now we need ours!"

He ignored his selfish cock and balls to answer sincerely. "Are you different from the others? I'm not sure I can remember any of the others right now, but I know you're different. Not only are you more beautiful from the tips of your cute little toes to the top of your golden-flax covered head, you're perfect in between, in every way."

"But Becky... they said she was so..."

"So inferior to you in every way!" he interjected. "Jo, it's not only the perfection of your face and body; the feel of you is a tactile pleasure I've never experienced before -- like touching the soft down on a peach, knowing beneath it's so firm and tasty - but much more so! You smell heavenly, you taste divine, and whether you're speaking, singing, laughing, whimpering, or cumming, the sound of your voice enchants my hearing.

"Yes, I've had other women, and, yes, I thought I was in love with Becky, but you've taught me that my strongest feelings for her were superficial in comparison to the way I feel about you!"

She lowered her head, nuzzled his cheek, wriggled her body against his, and then whispered, "You're just saying those things because your thing is inside me but it hasn't cum yet. But will you still feel the same way in the morning?"

Chris was aghast that she thought he was just feeding her a line of shit and using her! He wrapped his fingers in that crown of golden hair and lifted her head so he could look her in the eyes and sincerely reassure her that he meant every word! But when those emerald eyes appeared they were filled with joy and mischief; he realized she was teasing him again!

He grabbed that luscious ass with both hands, and rolled over. The eyes were wide now, but still full of mischief. "So this is where you pound my sore little pussy and ignore my needs so you can cum?"

He grunted, "No, this is where I pound your little pussy into submission, give you a dozen orgasms, and myself a big one!"

A man of his word, he did his best to back them up. He made her squeal several times, chant twice, and speak in tongues more than twice, but once she learned to give as good as she got, she drained his balls, his prostate, and every other gland that contributes to male semen.

It took every trick he knew and every bit of his concentration to last as long as he did, because his cock was in the hottest, tightest chamber it had ever explored. At one point, he wondered if her normal body temperature was 108.6, because as inflamed as she was, rolling from one orgasm to another, it felt 110-degrees Fahrenheit inside her!

In spite of his best intentions and efforts, he came before he wanted, although he wasn't really sure whether he got her to twelve or not.

She gently pushed his spent body to the side, but rolled with him so they were face to face, if no longer joined. She snuggled against him. "Maybe I should rethink my envy of the women you had before. I don't think that performance is normal for an untrained male... or even for a trained male, for that matter. Are you a sexual savant of some kind, or just really well trained?"

"Neither, actually; just someone mating with someone he finds irresistible. And, young lady, how is it that you, the virgin, seem to know so much about 'pounding pussy into submission', 'using my pussy', and what constitutes a virtuoso sexual performance?"

She answered brightly, "Well, there is that really cool thing called the internet, and it has scads of information about any subject, but especially about sex!"

"Hah," he snorted, "so you spent your study time in the library watching porn?"

"No, Silly! They track that on the servers -- I'd have gotten in trouble! But my mobile provider doesn't -- well, didn't -- does your provider track porn surfing? Never mind, I know it doesn't.

"Anyway, I didn't watch as much porn as I read; especially on those long bus trips. And, I recently acquired a couple of excellent consultants to assist my personal growth."

The tone of her voice... "Not my sisters!" he blurted in horror.

She smiled devilishly. "What did you think we were doing behind my closed door, day after day? Your mom was helpful too, but mostly your sisters."

"MY MOM WAS TALKING TO YOU ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH ME?"

She grinned and patted his head; if only he knew!

****

They slept the deep sleep of the sated, with Jo snuggled tightly against him. His languorous dreams were enchanted by a blonde sprite so perfect she appeared divine, like a Greek goddess. He pursued her until she let him catch her, and then taught him things he'd never known.

When he awoke, however, the blonde goddess was lying on her belly with his cock in her hand, admiring it from inches away. Her tongue tentatively emerged, and she lapped at the pearl of liquid she had coaxed from the slit. She pulled back, put her tongue back in her mouth, made a pleased face, and did it again.

The third time her head dipped, she took the head inside her mouth, and swirled her tongue around it. He made a small sound of delight; careful to keep his cock in her mouth, the sprite twisted her head and saw him watching. She pulled up, grinned, and asked, "Am I doing it right?"

He smiled back. "There is no wrong way to do it, but keep your sharp little teeth retracted as best you can," he offered.

She frowned. "I tried, but it's just so big!"

He laughed. "Come here, you! You are so stinkin' CUTE! And by the way, the most fantastical sight I've ever seen is your emerald eyes looking up at me with my cock in your pouty mouth, so don't sweat the small stuff! You are my A#1 cocksucker, and I love you for even trying!"

She hit him on the chest, lightly, with her little fist. In her teasing southern belle voice she asked, "So now I'm your little cocksucker? What are you, my big pussy licker?"

He burst out laughing, pulled her on top of him, and pushed his cock between her legs, against her labia. She said, "Not this morning, Big Boy! My little pussy is very, very sore! Since my sharp little teeth hurt you, it looks like you're out of luck!"

He grabbed her by the ass, spread her cheeks, touched her rosebud, and cajoled, "Well, you do have another unused hole we could try..."

"The hell you say!" she responded while trying to get off of him, "That big thing is never going in my little heinie hole!"

He held her in place by her ass and laughed a deep belly laugh, she jiggled and giggled above him.

His phone rang. "We're going to ignore that while I persuade you that anal is fun," he chuckled. She glanced over at his phone on the nightstand, smiled, picked it up, swiped, and put it on speaker.

"Say hello!" she mouthed.

"I'm sorry, but my car warranty hasn't expired yet. Call me back in five years."

Jo had to hold her hand over her mouth to keep her laughter sealed.

"Chris! Stop that! We're calling because Jo isn't answering her phone and we want to wish her Happy New Year! Where is she?" asked Donna.

"You don't want to wish your sweet, adorable big brother happy new year?" he asked in a hurt tone.

"Happy New Year, Chris!" they chorused, and then Donna said, "Now, where is she?"

"Well, I'm not sure. We went to the ball last night, I got drunk, and she left with some big blonde muscle builder dude. No telling where she is."

"CHRIS!" his sister's yelled, "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE DONE THAT! YOU'RE LYING! JO WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

"Don't yell; my head hurts, and there is a weight on my chest!"

"Are you alright? You're not having a heart attack, are you?" Diane asked in a frightened tone.

"Give me that phone, you jerk!" Jo growled. "No, there's nothing wrong with him; he's just messing with you two!"

"Jo, where are you? Are you in bed with our brother?" Diane screeched.

She fought until she escaped his hands, rolled off the bed, and ran out of the room squealing when he tried to grab her. He heard her door slam and the lock latch, so he mumbled, "No nooky for you this morning, Brute. Might as well get up and make coffee."

The giggles, laughter, and shrieks from Jo's room were frequent and unrestrained. He smiled and sipped his fresh brew. Without a phone he couldn't catch up on the news, so he just daydreamed about their first night together.

'Damn! She turned out to be even hotter than she looks, and she looks hot enough to melt steel! The way men look at her -- Fuck! That kind of attraction is going to be a problem, and if they ever learn how hot she REALLY is...! I'm gonna need to go get all my rifles and shotguns from home if we stay together!' he thought.

'But now that she knows how much she loves sex, will she want to try others? She's so damn gorgeous and sexy, how am I going to keep her with me?'

'Why are you even asking that, Dumbass? You wouldn't want to deprive her of her college years, would you? She needs to grow, enjoy the college experience, be a sorority star, strut her stuff for the boys, get fucked a few dozen times, or as much as she wants -- you know, like you did!

"She's eight-fuckin-teen years old, Asshole! You can't keep her here! You can't cheat her of the experiences you had, that your sister is having.

'Shit, she's a fuckin' movie star, a runway model, not the girlfriend of some dumbass construction worker! Grow the fuck up, and accept the facts! You had terrible timing with this one -- turn her loose and let her go grow. Maybe in a few years she'll come back -- no, probably not! Tough shit, buddy, but it is what it is -- she's a child, but a gorgeous, genius child; you have to let her go!'

His own argument depressed him; he considered adding a little Jamison to his coffee, but ditched the idea when he heard her door open.

She sashayed toward him, white panties peeking out from under the ubiquitous white HSHS jersey, looking as luscious as she had last night in the silver dress. Not as scrumptious as she did lying naked on his navy blue sheets, but still...

All thoughts of turning her loose to let her grow fled from his conscience. Fuck the future -- she was his right now!

She put his phone on the counter, got a cup of coffee, set it on the table beside his, and plopped down on his lap. "I just love your family! They are all so cute and so much fun!" she enthused after giving him a quick kiss.

"I hope you're talking about my sisters! If my mother and father have been on the phone with the three of you I'm going to change my number!"

She giggled. "I don't know where your father was, but I didn't ever hear his voice."

"Don't tell me that means my MOM was listening to you three talk about last night!"

"Not the whole time, silly," she giggled again. "She just came in to say hello and wish us a happy new year!"

"Okay, that's better. So, what did you tell my sisters?" he asked suspiciously, resigned to the answer being 'far too much'.

"Do you really want to know?" she asked innocently, while shaking her head no.

"Maybe not, then. So, how is the little kitty feeling now? Ready to play again?"

"Hahaha! Maybe after a gentle walk to the hot tub and an hour soaking, but no, not now!"

"Well, let's get going," he said enthusiastically, "Time's a wasting!"

"Coffee, breakfast, dress, walk, hot tub; then we'll see how pussycat is feeling. But first, more coffee and then you feed me breakfast! You can't make my body burn all its calories up and then not feed me!"

"I can't get you coffee or make breakfast with someone sitting on my lap, can I?"

"Do you really want me to move?" she asked, while wiggling her ass all over his lap.

"Well, maybe not quite yet," he agreed.

****

She drank coffee and relived the dance last night from start to almost finish, and then began a commentary about the people she met, the guys she danced with, and then the girls she thought were coming on to Chris too strongly, that he needed to stay away from. He listened and grinned behind her back; she might be youthful, but she didn't sound any different than Becky or the other college girls he had dated.