The Girl from the Ouachita Ch. 03

Story Info
Sweet Country Girl, I'd give the world.
9.9k words
4.85
31.9k
21

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texican1830
Texican1830
1,470 Followers

Please read the first and second chapters first. No sex between or in the vicinity of anyone under 18.

Chapter 2 ends: Then his mom's final statement sunk in; her puzzlement became a smile, and then a smirk. She turned to Chris: "So I'm your ideal of feminine beauty?"

"I didn't say that; I proposed that the Golden Ratio may apply to you," he countered insincerely.

Her smirk grew, and his sisters began laughing. Mom and Dad were chuckling as well. He knew he was busted, so he lamely ordered Diane to 'just push play'. That weak effort only drew more laughter.

His dad rescued him by suggesting it was time for a sandwich made from the leftover bread and ham, and another of Jo's delicious brownies. They relented and moved to the kitchen, although Jo brought the smirk with her.

Another meal, a walk before dark, and the Alexander's took the Jeep, filled to the roof with loot, back to the RV park.

With everyone else gone, the sense of awkwardness returned, and they went to bed early.

****

The next four days went by quickly. On the day after Christmas, the whole family exercised, ran, visited, ate, and watched the TCU Horned Frogs play the U. Cal -- Berkley Bears in the Cheezit Bowl. It was a defensive struggle, with the Bears scoring a touchdown early and the Horned Frogs tying it in the fourth quarter. They went into overtime tied at seven, and the Fighting Frogs kicked a field goal to win 10-7. The game was best remembered for setting a record for most interceptions, for hard hitting defenses, and inept offenses.

The women got bored and went into Jo's room at halftime; Dad got bored and went to sleep; Chris got bored, but, like a train wreck, he couldn't stop watching. He had to see what improbable thing would happen next; perhaps a tipped interception for a touchdown, or a fumble return, or a blocked punt, or a punt return.

It was clear neither offense was up to the task, so maybe the dominant defenses or special teams could make it happen. He was relieved when the Frogs kicked the field goal in OT, not only because they won, but because it was over.

They continued their daily workouts, went to a Mavericks game in Dallas, visited the Fort Worth Zoo and the stockyards, and raided the TCU bookstore as soon as it reopened. With plenty of purple and white to wear, they attended a Horned Frogs men's basketball game on the 29th, and cheered as if they were students and alumni.

The girls had become almost inseparable, frequently disappearing into Jo's room or wandering off somewhere. They could hear murmuring, giggles, laughter, and talk, usually in hushed voices, but punctuated at times with shrieks and uproarious laughter. His parents thought it was delightful that they girls got along so well; he wasn't so sure -- he wanted to know what they were giggling and shrieking about.

His mom thought it was so cute, she would go join them sometimes. When that happened, it was quieter than usual, but the shrieks were louder. His dad just smiled at his frowns and said to let the girls have some fun.

The 30th came too soon. The Alexanders loaded into their RV and headed back to Nashville to attend a New Year's Eve party at their favorite neighbors' home. The sisters cried and clung to Jo before they left, swearing they would be back often to visit! Donna renewed her vow to apply to TCU, and Mom srung her hands and shed tears while Dad watched stoically. Chris got hugs and kisses too, but not like their new BFF.

Suddenly alone and left to their own devices, Jo and Chris were a bit out of sorts; without anything being said, things had changed.

They exercised, ran, and worked on their computers, but the comfortable 'roommate' relationship they had before was frayed. There was a tension between them now, and neither knew how to proceed.

On the 31st, Chris was studying the design for The Carter Renovation and Expansion when Jo left around noon to go exercise in the gym. When she returned he was gone; unusually, there was no note.

On her bed, however, lay a shimmering silver dress, and on the floor sat a pair of matching heels. "For tonight's party" the note said.

Jo stormed around the apartment complex looking for him. When she found him he was going to get a piece of her mind for spending even more money that she could never repay! Try as she might, he was nowhere to be found!

She returned to the room, looked down at the damn dress, and recognized it as the one from Macy's that she had lingered over. She ran her finger down the soft material, saw how it sparkled in the light, and then held it against herself while looking in the mirror.

Oh, my -- no wonder Chris bought it for her! Apparently, he could picture her in it, and...

She plopped down on the bed, laid the dress beside her, curled up, and had a long talk with herself.

Chris didn't return until an hour before the party was to begin at eight. Jo was in her room, so he slipped quietly into his and started getting ready. He emerged at ten 'til, and took a seat on the couch. Jo emerged at five 'til, looking like a movie star in her shimmering silver dress and high heels, wearing her pearl earrings and necklace.

She was still conflicted about his unnecessary and expensive gifts, but when she saw his face she fully recanted her reservations. She was eighteen years old, and had never even had a boyfriend, but she recognized the look on his face for what it was, and he couldn't take his eyes off her! She suddenly liked the dress, a lot!

His charcoal suit matched her dress perfectly, and they were the king and queen of the NYE Clear Fork Ball from arrival until the ball dropped at mid-night.

It wasn't long after their arrival that Jo became quite certain that Chris wasn't the only man who thought she was beautiful in that dress. Scores had told her so, and more than a few had wanted to act on their attraction. She laughed them off, or teased them in return, but had taken none up on their invitations.

By the agreement they made on the way over, she danced with whomever asked, including Chris, who asked often. He also danced with others, but Jo found she wasn't as oblivious to that as she had thought she would be. Too many gorgeous women were attracted to him, and far too many seemed to be acting on their attraction; she was not at all comfortable with that!

For the first time in her life, she felt the pangs of jealousy about a man.

Finally, around eleven twenty, after a persistent lush brunette in a barely-decent dress was dancing closely with and, most likely propositioning Chris yet again, Jo rejected dance requests and ignored other proposals. She excused herself to go to the restroom, and from there went stalking her roommate.

He finished the dance with the Kardashian-looking brunette, who squeezed his arm, winked, and told him she would be looking for him at midnight. He gave her a wan smile in return, stood tall, and looked around the hall while the brunette wiggled away.

He frowned when he couldn't spot whatever he was looking for, but brightened considerably when it found him and took his arm.

"I have a proposition, Chris," she purred. "Yes, I know you've had a lot of them tonight, but listen to mine: I propose we dance only with one another the rest of the evening! Would you be willing to do that?"

"Wow! Well, if the Belle of the Ball is willing to give up her horde of suitors for an hour, who am I to resist? I accept! And, Jo, I'm sure you've heard a lot more propositions than I have."

"None involved dancing exclusively, Chris, unless you count dancing in back seats and beds!" Jo snorted.

His favorite George Strait song began, and Chris offered his hand; she took it, and they were still on the dance floor swaying and holding each other a dozen songs later, when the music stopped and the countdown started. 10! 9! 8!...

The first strains of Auld Lang Syne found Jo standing on tiptoes, looking up into Chris' eyes, with her left hand behind his neck and her right clutching his bicep.

He hesitated, so she pulled his head down and gave him the hottest, wettest, tastiest, and most demanding NYE kiss of his life! Wiggling in his arms, she insinuated herself tightly against him. Her right hand left his big arm and wrapped around his broad back, and she wriggled even closer.

The open back of her dress didn't allow a bra, so her high, firm breasts were smushed against his shirt; she wriggled again, sending charges through her taut nipples.

The difference in height meant his pelvis was pressed high on her belly, and she could feel the steel of his cock. She spread her legs and pressed her pussy against his thigh, compulsively thrusting it against his leg.

Years of fear, of rigid control, of self-denial and self-preservation were lost in that kiss, and Jo burned with desire for the man in her arms. She would give herself to him right here, right now, in front of everyone, if he wanted; tonight she would deny him, and herself, nothing!

Chris was lost in a daze. He had been aware of his growing feelings for the woman-child in his arms, but to suddenly have her writhing against him in the middle of a crowd, her mouth open, her tongue dueling his, was mind-boggling. His left hand was in the middle of her bare back, holding her breasts against his ribs. Of its own volition, his right hand slowly slid down the side of the slinky dress until it rested on the curve of her luscious derrière.

Without conscious guidance, it crept further down, its intention to grasp and squeeze and caress that which he had watched and lusted for ever since he saw her that first night, 'all tight in her faded jeans'.

His subconscious must have intervened, because he slowly became aware of their surroundings, and of the people gaping with open mouths at their wanton display. He slid his hand back up to the junction of her narrow waist and jutting hip, held her very slightly away from himself, and diminished the intensity of the kiss until he could break it.

Her moan became a whimper, and she tried desperately to reconnect their bodies and mouths.

"Jo," he whispered, holding her in place, "we should go back to the apartment now."

She looked up at him through glazed eyes; he pointed with his head and his eyes as he loosened her arms. She turned enough to see past his shoulder, and saw the staring faces. At first she was only confused by their attention, but then she understood: it was the abandoned passion she had unleashed on her partner!

An exceptionally handsome young man with an exceedingly beautiful partner stood watching her/them from only a few feet away. She put her face on Chris' upper chest to avoid the stares, but she heard the handsome young man say, "Damn, Cindy; we need to go home right now or I'm going to do you right here!"

"Not until we...!" Cindy murmured. She wrapped her husband/partner in her arms and turned her passion loose in the same way Jo had. Her partner reciprocated, and they writhed together while the larger crowd sang of days of auld lang syne. Jo got an idea of how they must have looked, clinging together, writhing...

Chris extricated himself enough to turn and walk his girlfriend toward the coat check girl, who smilingly presented Jo's shiny wrap. "Y'all have fun," she wished, and, ignoring the envious looks they were getting, Chris escorted Jo through the door and along the walkway to his -- their -- apartment, arms wrapped around one another.

They made it just inside the doorway before resuming the kissing and writhing.

Chris was far from a virgin; in fact, he had been a very successful pussy hound until Becky. After her rebuff, he mourned and sulked for a while before returning to his old ways. Soon thereafter, he realized that the afterglow had diminished and then disappeared; he only felt empty, alone, and restless after the act.

He had become quite skilled in the art of seduction, of stroking the fires of his target until they burst and she opened herself to him. He had used none of those skills with Jo, and yet she had burst into flames hotter than any he had encountered...in the midst of a crowd, at the stroke of midnight, on New Year's Eve!

Now they were alone in their apartment, and the heat from her lissome body was immolating his.

He pulled her hair back to remove her mouth from his, and gazed into her glazed eyes. They were filled with the same wonder and desire coursing in his veins, so, without further ado, he released her hair and slipped the straps off her elegant shoulders, letting the shimmering dress fall and pool at her feet.

He scooped her up; she wrapped her arms around his neck and tucked her head against his shoulder as he carried her to his bed like his bride. She clung to his neck while he pulled the bedcovers back with his left hand, and then laid her gently upon the clean navy sheets.

She wiggled a little higher on the bed while he stood beside her, drinking in the most exquisite body his eyes had ever seen. Her blonde hair splayed behind her head, her creamy body lying on the dark sheets created stark contrasts that only emphasized her beauty.

Jo stared up at the man of her dreams, and artfully arranged herself for his viewing pleasure.

He slowly and carefully removed her shiny pumps, as Prince Charming might have done for Cinderella. Setting them on the floor, his big hands returned to close around her slender feet and gently massaged them.

Jo whimpered and raised her arms to him. "Please, Honey. Don't torture me anymore. I've waited so long; don't make me any wait longer, My Love."

His hands left her feet, but only to move lovingly upward, savoring the feel of her shapely calves and powerful thighs, before catching the sides of her silver bikini panties and pulling them slowly down. She arched her back and raised her hips, then lowered her hips and raised her legs, helping him remove the covering from her most private place.

With the offending article laying on the bedcovers, he stood over her and drank of her more deeply. She could feel the heat of his gaze, causing goose bumps to rise on the soft skin of her lovely thighs and tiny tummy. He reached out to run his fingers over them, and her passion soared.

"Chris, Love, please," she begged wantonly.

He kicked off his boots and removed his jacket and shirt. Leaving his pants on, he moved beside her mid body; reaching down, he unhooked her bra and separated the cups, exposing her creamy breasts, the fifty-cent piece sized light pink areoles, and hard hot-pink nipples.

Again he gazed down on her, judging her and finding only perfection.

She felt her already overwhelming passion burning her loins as his eyes lovingly caressed her ample breasts, her smooth concave belly, and then the soft downy patch of light hair around her pubis. She tantalizingly raised her left knee and separated her legs, allowing his lusty gaze to probe her final hidden place.

Whimpering with desire, she held her pose, intuitively knowing that's what he wanted.

"Perfect," he pronounced softly. "Absolutely flawless! Without blemish or imperfection; only God could make someone as immaculate as you."

Her juices boiled at his words, and some ran out, matting the down along her labia.

She whimpered louder, and cried "Please!" more urgently, beckoning him with raised hands.

The advantage an experienced man has in such a situation - although this situation was unique in his experience - is that he knew that his reticence, his surveying of her luscious young body, and his slow hands were only stoking her fires.

She thought she was already at boiling, but he knew she was capable of so much more.

Chris leaned over and very quietly told her, "Jo, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. If I were to create a woman, she would be you. And now, I'm going to worship your perfection, Sweet Country Girl."

She sucked in her breath with a hiss, and her taut tummy contracted in anticipation as he lay his body across the bottom of the bed, and pulled her bent leg down by the ankle. He began kissing, licking, and sucking his way up the insides of her lovely legs, alternating legs every few seconds, while his caressing hands stroked and squeezed the underside of each leg.

When he reached her incomparably soft but firm thighs, his kisses turned into nips, and then soft bites, and then sucking, his mouth marking and blemishing the unblemished skin of her thighs. Her whimpers became small cries, and when he transitioned his kisses and sucks to her labia majora, she yelped and pulled at his head.

He wanted what she wanted, but he wasn't quite ready, yet. No matter how many lovers she had in her future, he wanted this night and this lover to be unforgettable and unforgotten, forever.

He lapped at the nectar that had seeped from her virginal vagina, cleaning her thighs and outer lips, making her hiss with sensation and whine in frustration. His tongue found her perineum, and she arched her back and cried out.

His head retreated; his thumbs spread her lips, and he looked into her pristine pink pussy in wonder: was she perfect everywhere? He blew into it, and saw it quiver and contract. His tongue darted out and flicked across the soft, wet skin of the labium minora; her hips flounced and she cried out again.

He took a deep breath and dove his head into her pussy, probing with his tongue at first, and then sucking her juices from deep inside. Her lean, powerful thighs locked around his head, and her hands held it in place as she writhed and thrashed about.

He knew he could hold his breath for nearly three minutes, and he fully intended to expend every bit of oxygen exploring this plush, wet, hot, pulsing pussy.

His hands were holding and elevating her butt cheeks to give him greater oral access, and his tongue was penetrating deeper and deeper. His pinkie fingers were in her back crack, and the right one discovered her little cinnamon knot, wet from her runoff. With a few swirls and a little pressure it made its way inside, which caused even greater gyrations.

Even with his face cheeks-deep in her pussy, and the powerful thighs gripping his head and covering his ears, he could hear her cries. His tongue, deep within her, encountered an unexpected barrier, and Chris marveled while she shrieked.

It was time.

Chris forced his mouth out and up, until it covered her clitoris. He drew a breath through his nose, stabbed her swollen clit, flicked it three times, and then sucked it, hood and all, into his mouth.

For the next minute, he just hung on as Jo experienced the most grandiose and intense orgasm to which he'd ever been a party!

The thighs finally fell apart; the hands holding his head in her pussy began pulling it out, and the voice that had been begging for him to, began begging him not to! He released the vacuum, pushed her hooded clit out of his mouth with his tongue, circled it once, and looked over those heaving breasts at the wonder in her hooded eyes.

"Oh. My. God! Well, that was definitely worth the wait!" she proclaimed in a throaty voice.

Still peering down at him, she said, "Against all odds, I saved myself for the right man! My friends called me crazy, my mother laughed at me, and men and boys made fun of me, but I persevered! We haven't even coupled yet, but I already know that I was right and everyone else was wrong!

"Prince Charming does exist, he did appear just in time to pluck me from the clutches of evil, and his kisses awakened me in ways I know none of them have ever experienced!

"You, Prince Christian, are my deliverer in every earthly way!"

Her face had transitioned from spent rapture into earnest assurance, and now into a happy grin. She warned, "Even so, if you don't remove your pinky from my heinie and your tongue from my pussy, I'm going to have to hurt you. A young, inexperienced woman such as myself can only endure so much ecstasy in a short amount of time!"

Texican1830
Texican1830
1,470 Followers