All Comments on 'The Girl from the Ouachita Ch. 05'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Wow! A very action packed segment. Great story and very well told. Thanks for the effort your fans appreciate. Looking forward to what next you have in mind for this group. You promised twists and turns and surprises and certainly are delivering. Looking forward with bated breath for the next installment.

Thanks also for the rapid posting of this continuing 5 star saga.

Cheers

SAGE

ncpetencpeteabout 2 years ago

Love it....Instant karma and retribution. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just hope more comes quick.

dc6370dc6370about 2 years ago

That was an excellent chapter.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Excellent! You keep out doing yourself with each chapter. Love this story! 5 BIG FAT GLEAMING STARS and another thank you!

woodwardwoodwardabout 2 years ago

Wow! I thought it was going in a different direction.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Long distance romances NEVER work. She quits school or moves in with him or they should be done. This will never work...

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

Just keeps getting better and better!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

A man to know and trust.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jo started off as a very smart girl in a bad situation who did everything she could to better her own life. Now she's in a safe place with solid support, and she's making poor choices. Time to scrape her off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jumped the shark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to go back to the beginning of part 3 and try again. That was when a nicely simmering story of suppressed longing started turning very silly. The squillions of orgasms, the male lead morphing into Jack Reacher (and calling his penis "The Brute"), the female lead suddenly turning into an idiot. And the diversion into sexual violence has robbed the tale of what charm remained.

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

I think this is a fantastic story. Just because Chris wasn't made out to be a badass in the beginning doesn't make him a unrealistic character and Jo is still a teenager and believe it or not they make mistakes. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You badly over wrote this chapter. Supposedly smart girls end up with tattooed skinheads and a black guy in a bar?? I have to agree with some other comments, the story is going downhill.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, once again it was too far over the top. If you had Chris serve in the army and been trained special forces or some such, then maybe we could swallow it. But not some country cowboy wanna be. I lowered you further down to 3/5.

By the way, in case you're not aware, most of the REAL badass cowboys are usually found wearing caps from John Deere or Caterpillar with work boots instead of cowboy boots. You can either BE the part or look the part. Most dudes look the part and suck at the doing side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now see you had to screw with her again. Her life has been hard enough and now this. One star.

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

I don't understand the negative comments, this chapter was fast paced and well-written!

5/5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiverabout 2 months ago

Damn, the ending of that was stressful.

Can't wait to read on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...