The Girl from the Ouachita Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to help her out of her clothes, but she slapped his hands away. "Let me go first, My Love."

He relented; she unbuttoned and removed his shirt, and kissed all over his chest and stomach while unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning and unzipping his black Wranglers. She knelt to pull his boots off, took off his socks, and pulled both his jeans and boxers down and off. He had seen only the top of her head while she performed the removal of his clothing, but now she was looking up at him with a lascivious smile. She grasped his cock in her left hand, displaying the gleaming ring, and licked her lips. With emerald eyes still locked on his face, she stuck out her tongue and licked all around the head. He moaned.

She licked up and down, as if his cock was a Popsicle, turning her head from side to side to reach all of him. He couldn't help himself: he put his hands on her head and tried to pull her mouth onto his cock. She resisted, pulled her head away, waggled her finger, and said, "No! Let me do it my way."

He removed his hands and returned to watching his sweet torturer at work.

Her hands were as busy as her tongue, holding this, hefting these, rubbing his thighs and then his ass, stopping to kiss his ripped belly, and then plunging her mouth down on his cock until it made her gag. She pulled back a little, and her tongue swirled around and around, her lips making a seal just above her little hand, which was wrapped around the base.

This wasn't the first BJ Chris had enjoyed, but seeing his gorgeous fiancée looking up at him while she swallowed his cock was an entirely new level of sensory experience. She began to bob up and down, sucking with her cheeks and swirling her tongue.

"Jo, you need to stop!" he warned urgently. She bobbed faster and sucked harder; he growled and promptly rewarded her with a mouthful of creamy semen. She swallowed and swallowed, but there was so much that some escaped from the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin.

His knees were weak, his heart throbbing, and he was breathless. The naughty angel pulled her mouth off his cock, rocked back on her heels, grinned up at him, felt the cum hanging off her chin, and captured it with her finger. She returned it to her mouth, and made a production of swallowing. "You taste good, my husband-to-be!" she said in her husky Demi Moore voice, looking quite pleased with herself.

"Where in the hell did you learn to do that?" he asked incredulously. "I hope it wasn't by practicing!"

"Have you heard of the Internet, old fella? It has lots of sex instruction, if you know where to look! I'll admit, though, she underestimated the size of the Brute. I need a much bigger toy to practice on!"

A picture of her practicing on the toy they used in their video sex sessions raced through his mind, and he felt a resurgence down there. He reached down, put his hand under her armpits, lifted her until they were eye to eye, and then kissed her ferociously. "You are going to be so happy you spent time learning that!" he promised, setting her on the floor beside the bed.

He unsnapped her dress down the front, pulled it off her arms, and laid it neatly across a chair. He gave her another wet, open-mouthed kiss, and then feasted on her ears and neck. He felt the goose bumps break out on her skin as his hands explored her back and tight ass. He unsnapped her bra, removed it, tossed it on the chair, and feasted on her firm, perfectly shaped breasts.

The little panties began a slow journey over her ass and legs, as Chris squatted lower and lower, allowing him to worship her tummy with his mouth. As his kisses neared her mons he knelt, removed her panties, ran his hands up the soft, flawless skin of her legs, over her protruding bubble butt, over the flaring hips and the tiny waist, and then up her sides, until his hands reached her jutting breasts. He was holding them, just playing with the nips and lightly squeezing each breast, when he felt her hands cover his and begin mashing and mauling them.

He looked up; her eyes were closed, her head thrown back, and she was moaning in passion as she manipulated her breasts with his rough hands. His tongue sought her sweet pussy and she spread her legs to assist. He bent as low as he could and ran a flat tongue from the back to the front of her wet lips; she whimpered "Yes!" and shivered as his tongue delved deeper.

He was too tall to do this effectively, so her urged her backward with his nose and hands. Her legs hit the bed, and she sat down. He put one leg over each shoulder, forcing her to lay back on the bed. They continued mauling her titties, and he continued lapping at her sodden opening. Her love button was protruding and swollen; he nipped it with his teeth, jabbed it a few times with his tongue, and then began sucking on it.

He heard, "Oh, god, yessss!" and then her thighs came together over his ears; she arched her back and tried to crush his head, while emitting unintelligible sounds, her body trembling and quivering. After the bliss finally ended, her legs fell open and her hands began pushing his head away from her over-stimulated core.

He backed off, raised his head, and watched her final tremors and listened to her gasping breath. He felt as self-satisfied as she had earlier.

When she was sprawled bonelessly on the bed, arms thrown to each side and legs splayed obscenely, he coyly asked, "Was that good for you, Honey?"

She whimpered in response, so he lowered his mouth back to her pussy and licked; that brought her awake! She scrambled backward until he grabbed her by the ankle and held her in place. "No more!" she begged. "I'm way too sensitive!"

He crawled up on the bed and between her legs. Holding her legs apart, he licked her from taint to clit, drawing another shriek and plea. He moved further up, to those sensitive titties, and began licking, sucking, and nipping on them while she writhed and moaned. When she felt her hand on his head and she began humping him while whimpering and begging him to fuck his little fiancée, he slid up and covered her mouth with his.

They kissed wildly for minutes while his hands mauled her titties, and then his hand reached down to grasp that incomparable ass. He positioned her and himself, and eased his again-rampant cock into her tight quim. She wrapped her legs around him, drummed her heels on his ass, and opened herself to him. He slipped inside, thrusting deeper inch by inch, and she cried out in pleasure with each newly embedded inch.

When he was in deeply enough, he began fucking her for real; harder, deeper, faster. She shrieked, whimpered, and met him thrust for thrust, giving as good as she got. They found the perfect rhythm and pummeled one another, finally driving to a mutual orgasm that included her again squirting all over him while he was filling her with hot cream.

They lay entangled for several minutes before he was able to roll off and lay beside her. She snuggled up to him, sighed, petted his chest, and went night-night. He tried to probe deeply, to explain what had so inflamed his angel tonight; but the next thing he knew the sun was shining in his eyes.

****

The sheet was pulled up over Jo's eyes to keep the sun out, and she was making the soft little sounds he adored when she slept. He kissed her hair, slipped out of bed, and went to pee. He was sticky from belly button to knees, so he took a quick shower, dried, wrapped himself in a robe, and went down to make coffee.

He was finishing his second cup and had already surveyed all the news and sports on his iPad when he heard the padding of little feet on the wooden floor. He looked up, saw his naughty blonde angel with mussy hair approaching, stood, and opened his arms. She whipped out a cross and held it in front of him. "Stay away, you devil! I need coffee, and my kitty needs rest!"

He laughed out loud, turned, poured her a cup, added all her sweeteners, flavorings, and creamer, and handed it to her. She backed away, still holding the cross in front of her, and took a seat across the table. He gave her a couple of three sips before asking, "What's with the cross, wife-to-be? You think I'm a vampire or something?"

"I'm pretty sure you're the devil! No one else could make me go so crazy with lust, lose my ability to speak words, and gush all over the bed like that!" Her words were harsh, but the satisfied grin playing around her pretty mouth belied her words.

"Aw, Honey," he began, while getting out of his chair and moving around the table, "that was just me responding to the hot emerald-eyed slut that accosted me last night. Where is she this morning?"

He knelt beside her chair and stoked her bare leg under the robe. "If you touch my sore kitty or my bruised breasts, I'm going to pour hot coffee on you, Mister Devil!"

His left hand continued stroking and caressing her leg; his right slipped under her bare butt and squeezed. "That leaves one unused hole that isn't sore; shall we go back upstairs!" he teased as his middle finger lightly touched her rosebud.

She raised he cup, held it over his head, and warned, "That hole shall remain unused, Mister Devil!" Then she grinned and said, "At least until our honeymoon..."

He squeezed her butt, rocked back on his heels, grinned back, and told her, "I'll hold you to that, Sweetcheeks!"

"Now, get back on your side of the table! I need coffee and we need to talk!" She ordered.

He sprung to his feet, leered down at her, took her coffee cup, and brought it back with the myriad ingredients stirred in. "So, what do we need to talk about?" he asked while taking his seat.

"There are three things. The first will make you happy, I'm sure: your attorney says Elwood and his sons accepted the plea deal the ADA offered, so we won't have to testify at trial! The sons got seven years, Elwood got 12. They were assigned to a prison in south Texas that your attorney says is hot as hell itself! I hope they stake them over a fire ant bed in the afternoon sun each day!

"Anyway, at least they will be gone for a long time.

"The second is a mixed bag, I guess, although our attorney was ecstatic about it. He says that, faced with the overwhelming evidence and upon the firm advice of their attorneys, the nine who tried to assault us in this house asked for deals! The charges were reduced to sexual assault -- that's what they call rape in Texas if the person is unconscious and unable to consent, like we were - and three counts of second degree assault, for drugging us without our knowledge.

"They dropped the federal charges for false imprisonment and kidnapping, in exchange for the guilty pleas from all nine. Seven of them got 10-year sentences; John Edward got 12, and the one who shot the policeman is looking at 20 years in prison!"

"You're right -- that's a mixed bag. Ten years isn't enough for any of them, given what we learned about their past transgressions against women, and I personally think JE III ought to fry for recruiting the others to carry out his plan to drug and rape you and Kate!

"On the other hand, JE's future as his father's right-hand man is probably shot to shit, considering he will carry the 'Sex Offender' label from now on! As to the dude with the gun, that sounds about right. He's lucky as hell I was feeling magnanimous or his head would have been blown away instead of his shoulder.

"On your Mom's former boyfriend, I have a hunch none of them will get their sentences reduced for good behavior -- redneck crackers like them are going to have problems with the prison population here in Texas. In fact, my guess is they will have years added for bad conduct -- if they survive.

"I heard your mom started her sentence; did you get to see her any more after school started?"

"Yes, I went four straight weeks before they moved her from the jail to prison. I've never seen her sober for so long, or as dedicated to anything -- other than finding more drugs -- as she is to completing her GED. Sometimes I almost have hope for her, but I refuse to allow myself to believe her BS. Maybe after she's been out a few years and hasn't relapsed... maybe."

Chris nodded and asked, "Now, what else do you have for me?"

She got more a serious expression, but he saw the signs of excitement -- the happy kind of excitement -- and it bubbled over as soon as she started talking. "Sandy Beck tells me you guys are getting the whole week off before Thanksgiving, and will be off work from the Boulder project from December 20th until January 6th!"

"Okay... and?"

"And your parents want us to come to Nashville for Thanksgiving! I hope that's all right! I mean, I REALLY want to see where you grew up, and be with your wonderful family!"

"And several dozen other relatives and friends, no doubt!" He sighed. "You know this is going to be your 'coming out' with the extended family and your introduction to what passes as 'polite society' in Tennessee, right? You and I will need to be prepared to endure a few hundred repetitious questions, on top of the vigorous hugs and handshakes. Are you sure you're up for that?"

"Not only am I 'up for it', I'm thrilled about it! I get to dress up, dress you up, and show you off, Honey!"

"Hah! You mean dress up and show off! No one's going to notice me -- I'll get a quick handshake from the men and a quick hug from the women, then they'll join the throng around you!"

She beamed at the thought, got up and came around the table, and sat down in his lap. "Please, Honey! I promise I'll make it worth your while..."

"Baby, if you're trying to bribe me with a vague allusion to some kind of super-secret sex you're learning from your YouPorn teacher, I don't know whether to be happy or afraid! Your sexual skills and libido are already pretty high; I'm older, and I don't know how much more I can handle."

"Right, old man! That's why you leave me comatose after we have sex!

"No... well, yes, I do mean sexually, but also that I'll make you proud! Your poor little country girl is learning manners and how to fit into 'polite society', thanks to your sister and Kate."

"We're not going to spend our last day together before I have to fly back arguing about going to Franklin -- not Nashville -- for Thanksgiving. If you're sold on the idea and think you're ready to be examined under a microscope by evil hypocrites looking for flaws, I'll be your wingman. Just remember I warned you.

"I hope you negotiated Christmas at our place, since we're traveling there for Thanksgiving."

She looked down sheepishly. "Yes, your family is coming here on the 23rd and staying until the 26th. Then they, and we, have been invited to join the Becks and Ellisons in Park City until January 5th."

She raised her eyes to her fiancé and pleaded, "Can we, Honey? I know there some bad memories there, but we can make new memories! I love skiing, and I know you must because you're so good at it!"

"So, Jo, did you build in ANY TIME for US into your busy schedule? I go to school every morning, work my fingers to the bone in the afternoon, and have to work out for four or five hours every evening to control my sexual frustrations. I was counting on staying in bed for a week at Thanksgiving, and for two weeks at Christmas! I'll go along with you on this because I love to make you happy, but I won't stay until the 5th. I have to be back at work on the 6th and I want some time at the house, so I'm coming back on the 2nd. You can stay and ski if you want, but I'm returning."

She felt incredibly guilty when he pointed out that she had agreed to forego their "us" time, but caught the teasing tone in the way he fussed at her, so she tried to tease about it. "Well, Honey, I was just trying to protect your fragile male ego a little. You're getting older, and I don't think you can survive a week in bed with your child bride-to-be, much less two."

He reached under her legs and around her back; he stood up and began carrying her to the stairs. "What happened to 'my poor sore little kitty' needs a break? If you think I can't survive a week in your bed, let's just see how you do in my bed for a whole day!"

She survived, even thrived, but by the time his flight left Wednesday, she was exhausted and sore in places she didn't know she had places. She dropped him off at the DFW terminal and returned home. She parked and walked gingerly toward the house, only to be confronted by her roommates.

"You look like hell, Jo! What did my brother do to you?" asked Donna with a smirk.

"Yeah, you're walking like an old lady! What happened?" Kate added.

"I foolishly told him I agreed to all those activities during the holidays to protect his fragile ego, because he's getting older and probably can't keep up with me if we have too much time alone. Ha! I guess he showed me!

"Now, help me up the stairs into the house and feed me caffeine, and then help me to my bed! We're going to have to increase our workouts -- if he keeps working out four hours a day and I'm doing only one, he's going to destroy me the four days before Thanksgiving!"

Truth be told, Chris was seriously fatigued himself, but he didn't have anyone to harass him when he walked gingerly to the apartment after the Uber let him off.

****

The first three weeks of November flew by, helped by Chris deciding to go to the last two CU Buffaloes' home football games, and Jo going to the final TCU Horned Frogs home game with Donna, Kate, and several other scantily dressed hotties. Jo was conservatively dressed in comparison, but still garnered more than her share of attention in her holey frayed jeans and tight team hoodie.

She Facetimed Chris from the game, introduced him to the crowd they were hanging with, and called him again when she got back to the house. She knew he knew she was without male companionship at the house due to the security video, which made it easier to keep him assured of her fidelity. The Facetiming kept her confident of his.

Neither was suspicious of the other, but both appreciated the effort to make it abundantly clear.

Chris flew in on Friday night before the week of Thanksgiving, and they reacquainted themselves with the sins of the flesh -- real flesh, not video flesh - until Tuesday. They were alone, since Donna and Kate had flown to their respective homes the day he arrived.

Chris asked on Saturday if she needed to go shopping to get ready for the festivities in Tennessee, but she assured him that she and Donna had used Mom's credit card to get well prepared... with Mom's blessing, of course.

He asked for a preview, but she only smiled and told him he would have to wait for the 'goin's on'!

They flew into BNA early Tuesday morning, where they were picked up by Diane and transported directly into the maelstrom Mom had created in Franklin. They had Chris' old bedroom, but Donna and Diane were bunking together because the house was full to overflowing with family from far-flung places. Most of his second or more distant cousins were staying in hotels.

The two great-aunts, who served as the matriarchs of their respective sides of the family, were staying at the house. Both were cantankerous, opinionated, and sometimes spiteful, but they could be as sweet as magnolia blossoms when they were pleased; therefore, everyone wanted to please them.

Because all four of his grandparents died when he was young, his sisters and Chris considered his great aunts to be grandparents of sorts. They had grandchildren of their own, but they treated their nephew and niece's kids equally -- which meant they weren't above criticism any more than praise.

When Kris brought his girlfriend from the University of Tennessee, Becky Arnold, to a family 'get-together' at a cousin's house, they were not favorably impressed. In fact, they were downright unpleasant most of the time, although they were civil at the dining table.