The Girl from the Ouachita Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris had taken vacation and booked his ticket to Fort Worth for early morning on Friday, February 14. He was in an Uber heading for Fort Worth by 10:30 that morning, with a box of Swiss chocolates and a set of diamond stud earrings, because his mom said that was an essential and Jo didn't have any. The flowers had been delivered that morning before she went to class; he knew because he had a variety of smiley face, heart, and hug emoji, and a pic of the flowers, when he turned his phone back on at DFW.

When she wasn't back an hour after her classes ended, he texted her a heart and asked what she was doing. She soon replied that she went to eat with friends, and included a picture of her, Kate, and several more cuties.

He texted back a heart and a selfie of his face by the stairs. His phone immediately rang, and a very excited voice screamed, "YOU'RE REALLY AT HOME?"

"I'm standing at the bottom of the stairs, naked," he replied in his sexiest voice. "I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" she screamed in return. "DRIVE CAREFULLY!" he admonished before she could hang up.

She made it safely, but looked disappointed when she saw he was fully clothed, holding the box of chocolates and the red and silver wrapped gift. He offered the gifts, but she ignored them to hug him tightly, grab his belt, and tug him toward the stairs. "We can open gifts later; you promised me NAKED, and I want it right now!"

Her little dress, panties, and bra were on the chair before he got his pants off, so she impatiently removed his shirt, pushed him on his back on the bed, and then climbed on top of him like a rapacious animal. She rubbed her hard nipples against his chest, whimpered, and lowered her wet puss onto his weeping cock. He hissed; she moaned loudly, and then attacked his mouth with hers.

What ensued was a full hour of hard fucking, followed by a few minutes of snuggling, and then another hour of lovemaking.

Temporarily sated, they talked for a half hour, played in the shower until the water started getting cool, and got dressed. She had been insatiable: for his cock, his body, and his touch, and he had responded with a degree of lust he had rarely ever felt before, even with Jo.

"Finally!" Donna announced when they started down the stairs. She and Kate were standing at the bottom of the stairs, hands on hips, with matching expressions of impatience on their faces. "I didn't know if I would get to see my big brother at all! Jo, you're a selfish piglet! You need to share my brother with your BFFs!"

Jo replied imperiously, "I've been separated from MY FIANCEE for six weeks! I'll grudgingly allow you and my other BFF a few minutes with him, but expect him to be back upstairs in our room soon!"

Chris got extremely tight body-to-body hugs with kisses from his sis and Kate, who really were glad to see him.

"Jo threw her presents on the chair," he said with a hint of disappointment. "I don't think she liked them, but I have something for each of you in the drawer of that little table. Maybe y'all will like yours better than she liked hers."

They shrieked and ran to the table. Now Jo had her hands on hips. "I didn't say I didn't like them; I just had higher priorities at the time. If you want to give them to me now, go get them."

He laughed, but waited for the girls to fetch the presents from the drawer. "Jo, you got one too!" Kate exclaimed. They stood together so they could open the identically sized but differently wrapped boxes at the same time. The personalized anklets with their names in flowing script were draped over their hands for moment while they studied them, and then they began squealing and hopping when they figured out what the delicate jewelry was.

He got enthusiastic hugs from the two, and a breath-taker from his fiancée. "I'll give you the others after supper," he whispered. She squeezed him even tighter, and he raised his head.

"I have dinner reservations for four. I didn't know if you would have dates, but I knew they would be easier to cancel than to get, so would you like to be my guests?"

"Give us twenty to get ready!" Donna exclaimed, and they ran up the stairs.

"Want your gifts now, or after, when we're naked again?"

"Naked is always better; let's just make out until they get ready in thirty minutes, or more!" she replied, as she pulled him toward the couch. "But first, put my new anklet on my left ankle. Since I'm with you, that means we're engaged or lovers."

"Hmm. What if I'm not with you?"

"Then I'll wear it on my right; otherwise, it would mean I'm looking for a lover!"

"I never heard of such shit! Where did that come from?"

"Oh, Honey, all us youngsters know!"

"Hell, I wouldn't have bought the damn things if I knew all this crap was associated with a simple anklet!"

Kate and Donna were wearing theirs on their right ankles, but the long shapely legs exposed by the mini-dresses kind of offset the message.

Walking in with three beauties drew lots of eyes, even though the men were there with their sweethearts, and he was with the three beauties. They were quiet and composed, almost regal in appearance and bearing, while waiting and when being seated, but then they jabbered like the 18 & 19-year olds they were.

Chris listened with a smile; they lived together, rode together most days, worked out together, yet they had so much to tell each other. He was beginning to believe the "women are compelled to speak 20,000 words per day" meme.

A survey of the room confirmed that, among a roomful of beauties, his three stood out, which made Kate and Donna not having dates baffling. Back at UT their line of suitors would have reached around the block; how could they both be available on Valentine's Day? The answer came a few minutes later; they had made a pact to be with Jo, since she wouldn't have anyone and would be missing Chris. Since he was here, they were thrilled to be part of their night.

After the excellent meal, they returned to the house. Chris suggested Jo open the bigger gift, and they shared some excellent chocolates. That inspired her to open the other box, and they were dazzled by the diamond studs. "You're kidding! This is your first pair of studs?" Kate asked incredulously, and then apologized for forgetting Jo's 'humble' beginnings.

Chris' was sipping coffee, reading the news on his iPad, when his sister joined him. They chatted for a while before being joined by Kate and Jo. Chris had eggs beaten, sausage patties ready to be fried, biscuits rising on a sheet, and a pan of grits boiling, so he made breakfast while the roomies got in a few thousand of their daily minimum words.

After they ate, they were chatting again and he was reading his iPad, frowning. Donna saw him and asked what's wrong.

"I'm getting very concerned. Have you been hearing about this infectious disease, like the flu but different, that is spreading from China?" They had, so he continued. "The World Health Organization, WHO, and the US Center for Disease Control, CDC, have been telling us not to worry, but I am. Today they are evacuating over 300 American from a cruise ship in Japan, and they believe at least some of them have what they are now calling Covid-19.

"At first the WHO said it was spreading slowly and might not be as deadly as feared, but suddenly they are saying it has the potential to cause greater economic and social upheaval than terrorist attacks.

"The CDC asked for $4 billion to buy supplies to combat the virus, but were laughed at by the OMB. Then they found out that the supplies they may need are in short supply because most are made in China and the Chinese need them!

"In other words, this is starting to look like a cluster fuck of unprecedented proportions, and no one is doing anything to address it before it spreads too far to stop!"

"I'm not sure I understand what they mean about the 'upheaval,'" said Donna quizzically.

"I'm not sure, Sis, but I know that in Wuhan, where it started, the Chinese government locked the city down. By 'lockdown' I mean they put fences around apartment complexes with infections: no one allowed in or out, no one allowed on the streets, no businesses open, no schools...

"Surely it won't come to that here, but if it is really as contagious as they are saying, it could happen."

The girls were skeptical, but Chris' concern was compelling and the idea of a lockdown was scary. They talked about how that would affect their courses, how they would eat, and where they could go to be safe. The more they talked, the more Chris went into 'survivalist' mode, and soon they were all caught up in developing plans they never expected to implement, 'just in case.'

They went grocery shopping that afternoon and bought two basketfuls of canned goods to store in the cellar and a basket of dry goods, plus vegetables seeds to plant in the garden. There were too many "what ifs" to deal with all eventualities, but they felt these were things they could use regardless.

One the way back, Chris stopped by Home Depot to buy a tiller big enough to expand the garden this year rather than next -- just in case. The gas powered, rear tine, counter-rotating monster cost over $1200 and had to be strapped in bed of the pickup he had rented for $25. They claimed it was relatively comfortable to use -- meaning it probably wouldn't completely jar your eye teeth out - and could easily handle the garden he had in mind. It could also be used for turning the flower beds, tilling up bare areas to plant grass, or whatever.

While they were staking the garden off, Chris sprung his plans for Spring Break on them -- a four-bedroom house he had rented for a week beginning Sunday, March 8, and ending Saturday, March 13. He told them Diane and a friend were coming, and that one of his buddies from college was driving down from St. Louis with a couple of his friends, but they were not staying at the condo.

That surprise information begat numerous questions, after which the planning refocused on the trip to Port Aransas. This would be the first time any of them had visited the Texas Gulf Coast, and they wanted to know more about it.

Chris cranked the tiller and started trying to break up the packed earth; the girls stood back and watched for a few minutes before going inside. It took only a few minutes of the tiller loosening his eyeteeth while bouncing around on the hard ground before Chris decided to take the advice of an old-timer who had been watching them load the tiller in the rental truck.

"Son, take it from an old gardener. If you're breaking new ground, soak it with a water sprinkler until it's wet at least five or six inches down. Let it dry overnight and you won't be bouncing the tiller all over the place the next day."

He connected the sprinkler, set the timer, turned the water on, and went inside.

To his surprise, the girls were doing research on the mysterious 'novel coronavirus' and this new disease, 'Covid-19'. The available information was confusing and often contradictory, but they agreed what they found was cause for concern.

The conversation then turned back to spring break on the Texas Coast. They did their research on Mustang Island, Port Aransas, and nearby Corpus Christi, after which plans were made for everything from bikinis to transportation on the beach.

His plane for DEN didn't leave until 4 pm, so Chris began tilling the wet garden space early Sunday morning. He wasn't through in time for church, so he sent the girls to mass and told them to come back with a bunch of fried chicken or a mess of barbeque for lunch. They brought both, so he could take some Texas BBQ back with him.

He nearly missed his plane, but he got the damp ground broken and tilled well enough to plant. They planted everything that was cold tolerant, like lettuce, spinach, onions, and potatoes. The girls agreed to water the flats of plants like tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers that were stored in the heated part of the barn. Those plants and the seeds for beans, squash, okra, and corn would be planted after the ground warmed up and the danger of freeze was past.

Satisfied he had done what he could around the house and in the bedroom, Jo rushed him to the airport and he flew to Denver.

Their nightly video chat turned naughty early, with Chris telling her that Saturday night was all he could think of on the plane. She coyly asked, "Whatever do you mean?"

"Oh, it's all burned into my memory! You send the girls to the movie, and they are barely out the door before you're calling me to come upstairs. I walked to the staircase, I looked up, and there you are - hair falling in curls, wearing a pair of 5-inch red heels, white thigh highs, and nothing else! When you winked, crooked your finger, and signaled me to come up, I barely had enough blood circulating to climb the stairs!"

"Well, Honey," she answered brightly, "I had to share you all day Saturday, and we needed some 'we' time! I didn't want to waste any of it, so I was dressed for the occasion!"

"I don't know about red high heels, but you're going to wear white thigh highs with your wedding gown! I know you get to make most of the decisions, but that's one of my demands!"

She chuckled merrily, and then asked, "But what about throwing the garter?"

"That's not a problem, Sexy -- I'll buy a pretty, lacy one to put over the top of your thigh highs, and that's the one I'll toss to the lucky man."

She gave him a devilish smile, lifted the sheet covering her lower body, and tossed it toward her feet: she was wearing black thigh highs with lacey tops. Raising and spreading one leg, with her creamy thighs had almost bare coochie on display, she asked, "Do you like these too, or just the white ones?" His moan was his answer.

She then flipped onto her knees, pointed that perfect ass at the camera, looked over her shoulder, and asked, "Or do you like this view better?" When she heard his whimper, she pulled her favorite toy out from under the pillow, turned her head to the side to lube it thoroughly with her mouth, reached between her legs, and slowly inserted it. Her ass was high, her head hanging down, so he could watch the evolving passion as she began to pump it in and out.

"Oh, Baby, I miss you sooo much!" she moaned. All she heard in return was panting and the wet sound of a well-lubed cock being pounded, until they both exploded and cried out.

****

The 'coronavirus/COVID-19 news continued to worsen, so a week later Chris called all three of them into his nightly video chat with Jo to suggest the girls only hang around people they were confident were healthy, hadn't traveled away from Fort Worth, and weren't acting as if they had a cold or the flu. He also suggested avoiding crowds, including parties, until they had a better idea what they were facing and how it was spread.

All three were amenable to those steps, especially since they were preparing for mid-terms the first week of March. So far, they didn't know of anyone infected, or even of anyone with the flu or other illness, so plans for Chris to fly in and drive them to the coast in the Jeep were still good. When he asked who else was coming, he got "I'm not sure" from both Kate and Sis.

Later, Kate explained that a group of boys they had met was going to be there all week and they would probably 'hook up' some, but the boys wouldn't be staying at the house.

The state of Colorado was still assuring Carlos and Trey that construction would be considered an 'essential occupation' if it came to a lockdown, but they would likely have to take steps to reduce exposure among workers. They had a 'team meeting' in which Chris went over what was known and what was believed about the new Coronavirus. Chris suggested they follow the steps he had given the girls, as well as staying away from crowded bars and restaurants.

There was a little grousing, but no one wanted to catch whatever it is, and they certainly didn't want to spread it if they did. Carlos then told them that under no circumstances were they to come to work if they felt like they were getting a cold or the flu, but to call and let him know.

For tough guys like the construction teams, that was a little much; they worked sick or hurt all the time -- it was a matter of pride. This seemed like molly coddling, and they let the bosses know. Chris reminded them this might be a matter of life or death, for them or the co-worker they give it to, or for their wife, kids, parents, grandparents, or friends, so isolating when you feel sick is necessary.

Some still seemed resistant, but most were nodding in acceptance.

Chris hoped he was steering them correctly; direction from national leadership, including the DHHS and the CDC was spotty, changing weekly, and often contradictory. Even the message was mottled; some were warning of a national epidemic, maybe a worldwide pandemic. The Director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Disease claimed it had the potential to cause "significant disruption to daily life."

Meanwhile, Speaker Pelosi was urging tourists to come to Chinatown in San Francisco, "because we have it under control there." The President was reporting that only a few people had it and projecting that soon there would be none, as well as speculating it would go away, like the flu, when the weather got warmer in April, so not to worry.

Chris hoped the President was right, but he was paying more attention to the epidemiologists. You have to take a large number of hard science courses to become an engineer, and he was confident the analyses and conclusions of the medical scientists studying the disease in labs and analyzing data with their supercomputers were superior to those of medical doctors drawing on limited personal experience, much less the speculation of politicians and other laymen.

What was sadly missing were easily accessed tests for COVID-19, specific guidance on how to avoid catching it, and critical supplies and equipment needed by hospitals facing ever-increasing numbers of desperately sick people. The CDC's refusal to allow outside tests and testing slowed down that process, and the media learned that without a central procurement plan, hospitals, state governments, and the federal government were competing against each other to buy N95 masks and respirators, both of which were already in short supply in the federal 'stockpile'.

****

The construction site in Boulder was being turned over to the steel workers on March 6th for erection of the framework of the twelve-story structure, which would take a few months. Only Carlos and a small team of their current workers was needed in Boulder; the rest were being assigned to other jobs, including the TCU stadium, until needed again. The CU interns would continue at the site, under Carlos' direction, and Chris would return after spring break.

Chris and the others were released at noon on Friday, March 6. Chris was taking vacation next week to coincide with CU's spring break, and the others had a long weekend before reporting to their new jobs, which were scattered around Texas. Beck was paying for their transportation home - paying for airline tickets or paying mileage to those returning in their own vehicles.

Chris flew home, leaving his pickup at the apartment. They were taking the Jeep Wrangler Sahara to the coast, and 'his girls' met him at the airport, delighted to see him again and over the moon about the trip. They went directly to his favorite steakhouse for an early supper, and then stopped by Academy Sports and Outdoors so Chris could grab some new shorts and shirts for the beach.

This time the roommates didn't fall for Jo's attempt to convince them to leave for the evening, so the four of them enjoyed the warm back yard, worked in the garden, grilled burgers and ate on picnic table on the new stone patio before it got dark and cooled off. Another feature of the patio that Berto and his crew of stonemasons built last weekend was a fire pit, so Chris built a small fire and they roasted marshmallows for dessert. Even with the fire it was getting cool, but it was a quiet and beautiful moonlit night with night birds calling, so they donned hoodies and kept the conversation going.