The Girl from the Ouachita Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after 8:30 Jo got a phone call. She looked at her phone, showed it to Kate, and rhetorically asked, "What did the assholes do now? If they messed up our submission...!"

She answered the phone by asking, "What's wrong now, Andrew?" His response was loud and long; Jo's growing anger was obvious as she listened, and in her response.

"NO! We told you -- we're not bailing your asses out again! I'll email our parts in and tell Dr. Anderson that you and Larry are submitting separately!"

Jo continued listening while Kate quietly explained, "Dr. Anderson put us in Psych work group with them and we have a project due today. Andrew is supposed to be the team lead, but he and Larry don't do shit. We sent him our parts this morning and he was supposed to submit it by five. It sounds like they didn't get their part done, AGAIN, and Feisty Jo had warned them what would happen if they messed up another time.

"Then send me all four parts; I'll fix it and submit!" More listening before Jo interrupted, "You two are idiots! And don't think I can't hear the party going on! Where are you?"

"That's exactly what I thought! So, instead of getting your parts finished and submitting it all, you started drinking, fucked up the merge, and expect us to come bail your sorry asses out again!"

"Quit talking! You're making it worse by the second! We'll be there in 20; we'll need a quiet place, your laptop, and we'll need to be left alone! If you try to start any shit, I'll call Dr. Anderson right then! Are we clear?"

Jo hung up, turned, and started to explain, but Kate said, "I already explained, and we heard what you said; blaming it on 'the merge', are they? Well, the good news is that should only take a few minutes for two sober, smart women, as compared to two drunken idiots!"

Chris volunteered to go along, as did Donna, but they said they could handle it and be back in 45 minutes to an hour. "Where is the laptop?" Donna asked.

"In Andrew's room -- in the Sig house," Jo replied.

"Call if you need us," Chris said as they went to the Jeep. "We will!" they both promised.

After they were gone, Donna moved to the chair next to Chris and, affecting a little girl voice, asked, "Bubby, would you fix me another marshymellow?"

Chris laughed. "I remember that little con artist! But aren't you supposed to be sitting in my lap when you're conning me, or in Dad's when you're conning him?"

She got up and moved seamlessly into his lap, cuddled up, affected her pouting little girl look and voice, and said, "Please, Bubby! Marshymellow!"

He hugged her tightly, laughed, turned her loose, and speared two marshmallows. "Do you want to hold them yourself, Baby Sister?" "No, Bubby -- you cook them better than me, and I'm cold, so I'm gonna snuggle you while you cook!"

She wiggled around so he could lean forward to reach the fire, wrapped her arms around him, and nestled her head on his shoulder. "You were a spoiled little shit then, and you still are! But you're my favorite baby sister anyway," he teased.

"I always felt so safe, secure, and loved when you held me like this," she said in her normal voice, "and I still do! Sometimes I'm jealous when Jo sits in your lap -- that was always my place!"

"It was! And it still is, if you need to be held. You know I love you, too! Now, our marshymellows are ready; let's eat!"

Donna pulled both marshmallows off the steel skewer, handed one to Chris, and then snuggled up to him again. When she was through she offered her fingers to be licked off, and then sucked the remnants off Chris'.

"Umm, yummy! Now, let's snuggle more!" she said in her little voice, and wiggled around until she was up against him, just like when she was 4 and Bubby was 12.

Chris began to feel a bit uncomfortable holding her; she definitely wasn't 4 anymore, her scent was heavenly, and their parents weren't across the fire smiling at them.

The feelings and smells didn't bother Donna; she was sleeping quietly within five minutes. Chris held her, watching the fire and listening to a pair of owls hooting back and forth. He just felt so content here with 'his girls'; they had become a family of sorts. He sat, still and quiet, and contemplated the future.

His phone's ringtone for Jo was their song; when it suddenly played, he grabbed it off the table beside his hand and answered. "I'm switching to Facetime!" Jo said stridently. "I want you to see what's going on; you may have to catch a ride and come help us, but maybe them knowing you're watching will work! These drunken jackasses won't stay out of the room where we're trying to work, OR leave us alone!"

The phone showed Jo's face, several young men moving around behind her, and he could see and hear Kate fussing at someone in the background. Someone large moved behind her, put their hands on her shoulders, began massaging them, and slurred, "Feels good, don't it Baby? How about you go upstairs with Big Jack and I make you feel good all over?"

Jo held up her ring hand and said, "I already told you, I'M ENGAGED! Now get your hands off me before bad things start happening to you!"

His hands moved down the front of her hoodie as he continued drunkenly. "That damn ring don't stop up the hole I want, Baby! I know you've heard all about Big Jack's Big Fat Cock, and you wanna try it. Let's go over to my room!"

The last bit coincided with his hands reaching her boobs -- she screamed, "Get your dirty hands off me, asshole, or you'll wish you had! Chris is on Facetime with me right now, and he'll kick your ass if I don't!"

"Fucker's in Colorado, Baby -- he can't help you tonight!" Big Jack threatened. He grabbed her tits and squeezed; Jo screamed louder.

"USE YOUR TRAINING!" Chris yelled through the phone when her scream ended. He yelled the same thing again when he heard Kate scream "NO! Leave me alone!"

It was quiet for a second, and he yelled the same thing again.

Donna was off his lap and on her phone, calling for a ride. Chris again yelled for the girls to use their training, and then yelled that Jack's cock would be torn off when he got there.

In the meantime, Donna had called 9-1-1 and urgently told them that girls were being assaulted at the Sig house on the TCU campus!

Jack then made a bad mistake; he turned Jo loose and picked up her phone to rant at Chris. "Fuck you, pussy! I'll whip your scrawny ass when you get here, and by then I'll have fucked your girl so well she won't want you anyway!" He continued glaring at the phone for a second, and then his eyes got huge and he screamed in pain.

The phone dropped onto a surface, facing upward, so Chris could only see the ceiling. He could hear at least two males screaming in pain, and could see movement on the edges of the picture. Someone yelled, "You Bitch!" and then cried, "Oh, FUUUCCCKKKK!"

Above the cries, cursing, and threats, he heard Jo. "You say you wanna fuck me? Come on, you little bitch! If you can overpower me, you can fuck me -- come on, try it! You don't need all those straight, white teeth anyway! Come on, Andrew, Larry -- what, are you two big strong boys scared of two little girls?"

He heard more indistinct cussing, and then more cries of pain.

"Hey, where are you bad boys goin'? Too late to run now -- those flashing lights mean the cops are here, and I've got all of you on video!" Jo's voice faded; Chris yelled "JO! KATE! Are you alright?" and Kate's face appeared. "Chris?"

"Yes, Kate -- are you guys all right?"

"I am! Jo's chasing them down the stairs -- she's gone bat-shit crazy! They are probably glad the cops are her to protect them from her!"

"What about you?" Chris asked.

Kate's excessive rate of speech made her hard to understand, but what he got out of it was, "Larry's finger is broken, and I hope his nuts are ruptured. When I finished Larry, I went after Jack's friend Otto, who kept grabbing my ass all night, but he hauled ass after Jo dropped Jack with the sidekick to his knee.

"Jack was laying on the floor screaming, so she faced off with Andrew, who started cussing her. She cussed him back, and he tried to slap her; she spun, jumped, and kicked him in the mouth!"

****

The Lyft took them to the frat house, where a FWPD car, two TCUPD cars, and an ambulance were parked with lights flashing. A large crowd was milling around chattering and taking pictures.

Chris saw four cuffed boys laying on the ground, one in an ambulance, and two very agitated girls animatedly telling their story while in handcuffs! The police at the tape warned they had to stay behind the yellow police line, but they could see one of the female officers watching something on a phone while Kate talked to her.

The female officer called a man wearing a suit over. He looked at the phone for several minutes, nodded, and said something to her and the girls. The handcuffs were immediately removed and they were soon released.

They rounded up the Jeep and drove home. They stayed up late, adrenalized by the events of the night, excitedly describing the boys' bad behavior after they fixed the merge, finished the unfinished parts of their parts of the project, and submitted the project. They added an explanatory note to the teacher placing the blame where it belonged.

Then they reenacted their responses to the bad behaviors -- "He was standing like this, so I did this...", and showed the video Kate had taken once the harassment started to get out of hand.

Even Donna had the blood lust now: "I should have gone too - when he did that, I would have...."

"So, are you guys happy you spent all that money and all those hours in the self-defense courses?" Chris interjected. They excitedly agreed it was time and money well spent, and vowed to keep going.

Chris winked at Kate and turned to Jo. "And how about you, Rhonda Rousey the smaller -- once you started kicking ass you didn't want to stop, did you? Terrifying those poor boys and chasing them through the house!"

He couldn't tell if the adrenaline had finally worn off and reality was setting in, or whether she was just tired, but her reply was far more subdued than he expected. "That wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done, was it? There were at least thirty more men there, and I wouldn't have stood much of a chance in that big party room downstairs.

"I don't know what came over me -- once I went into action, it was like I was righting all the wrongs I've been done! I was somehow fighting back against all the bullying and threats from Elwood, his sons, and his friends!

"I do think I learned something about myself. My instructor says I love martial arts because I have so much anger stored inside and working out provides some release. I don't know about that, but something inside me just snapped when Jack grabbed and squeezed my boobs, and I wanted to beat the crap out of everyone that had put their dirty hands on me, or on Kate, or said something nasty to one of us while we were trying to get the work done!"

"Maybe we should rethink having kids, Honey," Chris teased lightly, "with my temper and your ferocity..."

"Speaking of having kids," she whispered, in a complete mood flip, "maybe we should go up and practice."

They left Kate and Donna talking animatedly while watching Kate's video for the fourth time.

The finale, Chapter 10, will be submitted as soon as this chapter is published.