The Girl in Red Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,089 Followers

As my cubicle was at the back of the office, I had some amount of privacy while at my desk. All morning I practiced my movements, exposing a little, closing my legs, then exposing more. And I practiced moving my eyes about, so as to not appear that I was staring at my audience, but still aware of whether they were watching my show or not.

The tingle inside my pussy kept building. I knew I was damp, and possibly making a visible wet spot. But maybe that was all the better to display.

When lunchtime arrived, I rushed over to the food court at the mall. With a salad and drink in hand, I selected just the right table and chair. As I ate my meal, I looked about at the other dinners, and the people walking along the promenade. I continued to practice how I shifted in my seat and moved my legs so as to be accidentally exposing myself. I knew I captured the attention of a few passersby.

About the time I finished my salad, a thirty-something year old man sat down on the metal bench across the walkway from my table. I turned in my seat towards him, while I was still looking at people sitting at other tables. While appearing to fidget randomly, I was slowly opening my legs more and more, and raising my skirt higher and higher. Finally I had to see if the young man was watching me. Turning my head slightly, I glanced over his way. Indeed, he was staring at my panties. I opened my legs a bit wider, and raised my skirt even higher. I could see his eyes open wider, while not looking at my face whatsoever. My pussy was throbbing in excitement.

I let him have a good long look and then suddenly closed my legs. He immediately looked up at my face. I smiled and winked at him, acknowledging his voyeurism. The young man was shocked that I caught him looking, even though I wanted him to look. He quickly gathered his things, stood, and walked away.

I repeated this exhibitionist activity several times. Each time my pussy was throbbing in even greater excitement. Finally I had to do something about the burning desire. I walked briskly to the nearest restroom and was pleased that the family restroom was available. It was a private room with a locking door. I hiked my skirt and pulled down my damp panties as I sat down on the toilet. My fingers glided over my wet slit and I circled my fingertip around my swollen clit.

I felt like I was about to burst. I shoved two fingers deep into my slippery pussy while jamming my thumb against my clit. My orgasm was immediate and intense. My eyes clenched shut, my mouth wide open, as I let out a silent screen. My body shook as the orgasm raced through my body. It felt so incredibly wonderful. I enjoyed every moment until the orgasm subsided at which time I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and sucked each digit clean. I love the taste of my own fluids.

- - - - -

As the days went by, I began seeking out different places to practice my exhibitionism. Besides the mall, I found that busses with facing seats were a fun place to flash people. But there would be a longer delay before I could satisfy myself in a restroom. The park generally had too few people to flash. And the coffee shop was generally too crowded to give others a good view.

Even as I practiced my flashing skills, I found I wanted more. The addiction had me, and I wanted a bigger fix. At the same time, and possibly because of my flashing addiction, my relationship with Josh was waning. It was more and more apparent that he was only interested in sex to satisfy his own needs. If I also had an orgasm, so much the better. But my needs were not his needs. I began to see him less often.

Ashley and I would meet for lunch once a week or so. Besides our common interest in flashing our panties at people, I learned a lot about her. She didn't currently have a boyfriend, or even a reliable fuck-buddy. The extreme arousal from flashing, followed by intense self gratification had become her primary source of sexual pleasure, as it was for me. Over the few weeks I had known Ashley, I let on that I had a boyfriend who was a good fuck, but who appeared more interested in kinky sexual activities such as bondage or flashing. When I finally told Ashley that his name was Josh, she exclaimed that she had also dated a Josh, who had similar sexual kinks. We quickly determined that she and I had dated the same Josh.

Naturally Ashley was a bit embarrassed to admit that she had dated my current boyfriend. I told her to not worry, neither of us had known about the other. And as she hadn't seen Josh in months, it was before my time. And as I was becoming less interested in Josh, what he had done with other girls was not really of concern to me.

As a change of subjects, we again talked about flashing. I told Ashley that it wasn't as gratifying, and I felt like I wanted more somehow. She asked if I was really serious, as she could suggest something, but it was at a higher risk. I quickly told her I was interested.

"Next time you're here flashing and have a voyeur, give me a call." Ashley said.

"Is that all you're going to tell me?" I pressed for more.

"Next time, call me." she replied, obviously not intending to tell me more at this time.

- - - - -

Tuesday was my next flashing adventure. I wore a cute top that showed the fullness of my breasts, along with a short flared skirt. As usual, I wore my red panties. All morning I tingled in anticipation that a call to Ashley would somehow produce a new exhibitionist thrill.

Just as I finished my salad in the food court, I turn towards the walkway and locked in on an attractive young man, a bit older than myself. Our eyes briefly met and I smiled at him. As if he was expecting something, he sat down on the bench directly across the walkway from my location. I began my routine, looking away while moving my body towards him, eventually opening my legs for his view. I avoided any more eye contact with him, as I began to display myself to him. I glanced over there once, and confirmed that he was staring at my crotch. I had become so experienced, I could tell when I had someone hooked. My pussy tingled in anticipation.

Nonchalantly I picked up my cell and called Ashley. She answered after the second ring.

"Have a voyeur?" Ashley asked.

"Yes. Locked and loaded. And he's cute." I replied.

"You're sure no one else is watching?" she asked.

I quickly glanced around. Everyone else was minding their own business. No one was paying attention to me. I spread my legs a bit more to make sure my voyeur was still watching.

"All's clear." I replied.

"How high is your skirt?" she asked.

"A couple of inches below my 'Y'" I responded curtly. I was becoming a bit impatient with her questions.

"Raise the hem higher, and then lightly finger yourself over the panties." She replied. "Make sure he had a good view."

I swallowed hard. I was scared. And I was excited.

"You really want me to touch myself here in public?" I asked.

"You told me you wanted to go to the next level." Ashley replied in a soft, sexy voice. "Slowly drag your finger over your panties, right over your slit. Do it again and again. Make it obvious to your watcher. You can watch him, as he will only be looking at your panties, not your face."

I knew she was right that I could watch him, without him looking back at my face. I did as she suggested.

I raised my hem a bit more. Holding my phone with one hand, I lowered my other hand to my exposed thigh as I turned to look at my voyeur. His eyes were glued to my panties.

I extended a finger and touched my panties. My pussy throbbed intensely. My body tingled in excitement. I ran my fingertip slowly up and down over my slit, covered by the thin fabric of my red panties. I could hardly contain the intense feelings. My body felt like it was going to explode. But I had to maintain a calm, controlled appearance.

It appeared I was successful. My voyeur dropped his mouth and his eyes nearly popped out of his skull. I had full control of him.

"How's it going?" I heard Ashley's voice on my cell.

"Incredible." was all I could say.

I continued this show for what seemed like minutes, but I suspect it only last 20 to 30 seconds. My heart was pounding, my body was tingling, and my pussy was on the verge of an orgasm.

Out of the side of my vision I detected a couple walking towards the food court. I felt they might be able to see my exposure, so I closed my legs and returned my skirt in place. My voyeur looked up at my face, as I knew he would. I smiled broadly and sent him a kiss. I thought he was going to faint. He just sat there dumbfounded.

"Still showing?" Ashley asked.

"Just ended. Someone was coming." I replied quickly.

"And?" she asked.

"That was intense. I think I had a small orgasm." I replied while breathing heavily.

I felt flushed and incredibly exposed as if everyone had watched me. I looked around and realized that no one else had seen, only my voyeur.

"Leaving for the restroom." I told Ashley.

"Enjoy." she replied just before I disconnected the call.

I hurried to the family restroom, locked the door behind me and pulled down my soaked panties. Sitting on the toilet, I fingered myself to three orgasms. I cried out loud at each, not knowing, or caring, if anyone heard me.

A bit later, when I was back at work, Ashley sent me a text message asking if I was free the next day for lunch. My reply was 'Yes, our usual?" Her response was to meet at a restaurant just outside the mall, about 11:30. "C U" I replied.

- - - - -

The next day we met at the restaurant which had more privacy. Ashley and I had a booth where we could openly talk about my experience the previous day. As I explained all the feeling and emotions, and what an incredible sexual rush I had, she sat there smiling, knowing what I had experienced. Obviously she had done that herself, likely more than once. She was particularly interested in how long I kept rubbing myself in full view of a stranger. And she was pleased I allowed myself to have three orgasms afterward.

"It was scary, and so thrilling. I think I had an orgasm when I first touched myself." I said.

"I knew you would get a rush from touching yourself while that exposed." Ashley said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"Better than any orgasm given by Josh recently." I lamented.

"Oh?" Ashley asked, obviously wanting to hear more.

"I think he and I are finished." I explained. "In some ways the sex is great, but he is really only thinking about his own needs. And we don't share anything else in common."

"So, you are a single girl again?" Ashley asked. I wasn't sure where that question would lead.

"Yeah, I'm afraid I am." I replied, almost dejected.

"Have you ever flashed at a night club?" Ashley asked, almost excited about the possibilities. "It's a crazy, kinky experience. And you don't know if, or with who you might have sex."

"What are you saying?" I asked. Now I wanted to know more.

"I sometimes go to Club Wicked." Ashley explained. "I dance and drink. I flirt with the guys and the girls. I flash my panties, or even my pussy. And when I want, I go home with someone and have wild sex."

"You must make some guy very lucky." I added.

"Not always a guy." Ashley quipped with a wink.

"OH!" I gasped.

I had suspected that Ashley played both ways, but had never asked and she had never before offered that information. Now I knew a bit more about her.

"Have you?" Ashley asked in an attempt to learn if I also played both ways.

I hesitated to answer truthfully, but decided to do so. "Bi-curious. Never really felt I had the right situation."

"Go with me Saturday night to Club Wicked and maybe you will." Again she winked as she spoke.

I was unsure about Ashley's intentions for me. I decided to ask.

"Go with you, like on a date?" I asked.

"You can consider it a date, if you like." Ashley replied with a laugh. "Or maybe just two girls going out to have some fun."

I was still unsure of her intentions, but it sounded like fun, regardless.

"I need to shop for a new clubbing outfit." I remarked.

"I know just the place. LuLu's is a few blocks from here." Ashley replied. "Let's go Saturday morning. They have some wicked short skirts, and you'll need one."

- - - - -

Saturday morning I met Ashley at LuLu's. They carried club outfits, and other outfits better suited for strippers. They had all sorts of short skirts and very short shorts. And they had some lingerie, but not as nice as what Tabu carried. Ashley tried to get me to buy a skirt that was only 6 or 7 inches wide, top to bottom. Even when riding low on my hips, it barely covered by crotch. I finally agreed on a skirt that was about 10 or 11 inches. And I found a really sexy bustier that I could wear as an outer garment. Ashley chose a shorter skirt, maybe 6 inches high, and a similar bustier in a different color.

"Be sure to wear your 'Fuck Me Pumps'" Ashley said as we split up to return home and get ready for our club night out.

- - - - -

About 9 PM Ashley called to say she was outside my apartment building in her Uber ride. We had agreed to ride together, and we would get a similar ride home later, if we didn't have other plans. We both had done up our hair and wore lots of makeup. We looked very hot.

The popular night club was crowded. The design was a bit unique. The large dance floor was in the middle and sunken down. It was surrounded by three tiers of tables, rising up like a wide staircase, with each tier about two feet higher than the next closer inside tier. The topmost tier just had a railing for standing patrons.

Ashley and I were very fortunate in our timing, looking for a table just as a table on the lower tier became available. We had front row seats for the dance floor. And the raised level of this tier meant that our seats provided near perfect up-skirt views to the patrons on the dance floor. I am sure many ladies at this level of tables were showing their panties, whether they intended to do so or not.

"Let's dance." I said to Ashley.

We set down our drinks to save our table and went out onto the dance floor. We had a blast moving to the music, bumping each other, and bumping other dancers on the crowded floor. Various guys danced with one or both of us. Everyone was having a good time.

After several dances we returned to our table. Someone had shifted tables and chairs around, and now our two chairs were side-by-side, with the table to our left. That worked for us as we could talk and hear each other over the loud music.

"Whatcha think?" Ashley inquired.

"Hot place." I replied. It was both figuratively and literally hot.

"Fun place for people watching." Ashley said just before taking another sip of her drink.

"These levels for the tables and chairs makes it easy to . . . uh . . . see things." I remarked.

"Yeah. You can't tell who is intentionally flashing or accidentally flashing." Ashley answered. "Makes it fun to play."

I glanced down at Ashley and realized that she was already 'playing'. Her legs were parting, and her short skirt had easily ridden up an inch or so. Even from above I could see her red panties were exposed.

"You didn't waste any time starting." I said.

"Already caught a watcher." She replied proudly.

Ashley was playing it cool, sipping her drink and appearing to be looking around the club. But I could tell that she had already spotted someone staring at her, or more specifically at her panties.

I spied her voyeur and watched him. He was totally unaware of my gaze upon him. His eyes were glued to her panties. Ashley let him look for nearly a minute and then she nonchalantly closed her legs while shifting them a bit to the side.

"Your turn." she told me.

I did my best to appear to be casually shifting in my seat while chatting with Ashley, all the while my legs were spreading, giving a view of my panties.

"Well played." Ashley told me. "You already have at least two voyeurs."

My pussy tingled, knowing that I was putting on a show for strangers to look at me in a sexual way. I wondered what they were thinking. What might be their desires for me.

We continued this game of alternating turns. We were careful to make our movements appear natural and casual, while exposing ourselves to various people. While one of us flashed, the other would be the spotter, finding those who were staring back.

We were having fun playing out game. We both were having a rush exposing ourself to others. A waitress came by and we ordered another round of drinks. Just after the drinks arrived, we took a sip and then headed back out onto the dance floor. We intentionally moved close to some of the guys who had been watching us. This appeared to make them a bit uncomfortable, as each had their own date with them on the floor. Ashley and I had fun with them. We continued to dance for several songs and then returned to our table.

As we were sitting next to each other, Ashley was able to put an arm around me and then she whispered into my ear.

"Ready to take this to another level?" she asked.

Again I was unsure of her intentions. I turned my head to face her. Before I could I could say anything, she pressed her lips against mine and gave me a most delightful kiss. It was brief and she pulled back and looked at me, studying my response.

I didn't think about what I was doing. I just responded. I smiled at her and then kissed her back, my lips lingering on her lips for a longer moment.

Ashley's arm pulled me closer. Our lips parted and our tongues touched the other's. My body tingled in excitement, like the first time a boy had given me a serious kiss. I was feeling it all over again, my first serious kiss with another girl. And it was so wonderful.

After a few delightful moments sharing an intimate kiss, we pulled apart and looked at each other. Our relationship had taken a major new direction.

"We have several watchers." Ashley whispered to me.

I slightly shifted my position so I could simultaneously kiss Ashley while subtlety exposing my panties again. I sensed that Ashley was doing likewise. What we were doing was fairly outrageous, but we didn't care. We were caught up in our new desires for each other, and our shared exhibitionist rush.

Eventually we stopped kissing and flashing our audience. We sat more appropriately and chatted while sipping our drinks.

"That was intense." I said.

"Any regrets?" Ashley asked. I thought the question a bit odd.

"Regrets? Why would I have regrets?" I responded. "I knew exactly what I was doing, and I loved every moment."

"Me too. I just wasn't sure if I was too forward." Ashley explained.

I let this comment pass and I changed the subject.

"We sure gave a show, didn't we?"

"Too bad we couldn't see who was watching." Ashley responded. "We were too caught up with each other to pay attention."

We both laughed at her comment.

"You know, people are still watching us." Ashley told me.

"What else do they expect to see?" I asked.

"I have an idea." Ashley responded. I was almost afraid to find out what she had in mind.

"Keep looking at me and slowly open your legs again." Ashley commanded.

"Okay." I replied while doing as she instructed.

Then I felt her hand rest gently on my thigh. I flinched a bit, scared by what she might be doing. I remembered back to when I was in the mall and by phone she told me to touch myself.

"Just relax and enjoy." Ashley whispered in my ear. I could feel her fingertip lightly making circles upon my inner thigh.

"Oh god! That's incredible." I moaned back at her. My pussy was throbbing and my body tingled all over. I couldn't believe this was happening, and yet I didn't want to stop it.

"Don't look, but there are a dozen or more watching us. Mostly men, but some girls as well." Ashley said as her hand moved up my inner thigh.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,089 Followers