The Girl in Red Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers

My senses were on overload. I knew I was in a crowded, noisy night club, but I no longer was aware of any of that. I was in my own universe and all that mattered was Ashley's warm breath on my neck, and her fingers so close to my sexual center.

Her fingers grazed across my panties with such a light pressure on my swollen sensitive pussy lips just beneath that thin fabric. I shuddered as my pussy clenched.

"Oh God!" I moaned in a whisper.

As Ashley continued to rub her fingers over my panty covered pussy, I continued to experience a series of mini orgasms. I buried my face into her shoulder. My eyes were shut tight. My mouth open as I gasped and moaned. My body trembled as one tiny orgasm followed another. I had never before experienced such feelings.

I couldn't believe I was giving this exhibitionist show to a night club full of people. I imagined everyone watching us. All eyes on Ashley's fingers on my red clad pussy. The world was mine and yet, I was not in control of anything.

Eventually Ashley pulled back her hand. Instinctively I closed my legs. I thought I heard a soft round of applause, but I may have only imagined that. The effects of several drinks and the sexual stimulation has zapped the energy from my body. I felt physically and emotionally spent.

"We should be leaving." Ashley recommended. She used the App on her phone to request a ride from Uber.

"A driver just happens to be here, ready for us." Ashley told me. "Our luck he just dropped off another rider right outside."

We got up and left as quickly as we could. I was a bit shaky on my legs, but managed to walk on my own.

When we got into the car, I asked Ashley, "Where are we going?"

"My place, if that is okay with you." she replied.

I just nodded my approval.

- - - - -

Once inside Ashley's apartment, the door closed behind us, we stood facing each other, our hands on the other's hips. We stared into each other's eyes.

"Are you okay with this?" Ashley asked in a concerned voice.

I smiled and nodded at her. "Absolutely." I responded. I had been curious about sex with another girl for some time. But the situation had never been right, or I was too scared to actually do the deed. But now I felt comfortable doing whatever Ashley wanted.

"You could sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the sofa." she offered.

"You better not leave me alone in your bed." I scolded her and then pulled her into an embrace while we kissed passionately. Kissing another female with such passion was definitely new to me, and I was loving the experience.

"I had never seriously considered sleeping with another girl." I continued. "Curious, yes. But never close to actually doing it. Now I was absolutely certain about what I want."

Ashley led me to her bedroom. It was decorated really cute, very feminine. I felt very comfortable being there with her.

We took turns removing the clothes from the other. She removed my bustier and I removed hers. We took some time feeling each other's breasts. Ashley's touch on my tits was electric. My nipples quickly became hard. She removed my skirt and I removed her skirt. We stood there, facing each other, wearing only our red panties.

"You know all this started with these red panties. All your fault." I quipped, half in jest.

"Not my fault." Ashley retorted. "You came on your own to my store the next day."

"I'm so glad I did." I replied as we kissed again.

I removed her panties and she removed mine.

"Both of these are really soaked." I remarked holding up both pairs of panties.

Ashley stepped forward as if to embrace me. She cupped my pussy with her hand, a finger easily slipping into my wet channel.

"I intend to make things very, very wet." she said as she moved me back upon her bed while wiggling her finger inside my pussy.

She pushed me down upon my back and she laid next to me, partially on top of me, her finger still playing inside me. My hand grasped her tit and caressed it. We kissed passionately, tongues wrestling with each other's. We moaned out loud.

"I've wanted to do this with you since that first day I saw you in the mall." Ashley admitted.

"I think I've wanted this that long as well." I replied.

Ashley raked her fingertip over my g-spot one more time and then pulled her finger out. She held up her finger, glistening with my fluids. She sniffed it and quickly sucked her finger inside her mouth.

"Tastes better than I hoped." she said as she moved down between my legs. "I need more of your nectar, directly from the source."

Ashley wasn't going slow. She was direct and took what she wanted. She pressed her face into my smooth shaven pussy and began licking my slit. I was immediately on edge, my body tingling and my pussy throbbing.

"Oh god! You are so incredible." I moaned.

She was lapping my fluids which I was abundantly producing. Her licks became noisy slurping sounds. I moaned. She moaned.

She ran her tongue over my clit and I let out a yelp.

"Too sensitive?" she asked as she backed away a bit.

I grabbed her head with both my hands and shoved her face back into my crotch.

"Don't stop! Keep licking me. Make me cum!" I commanded.

Ashley got the message and eagerly attacked my pussy with her lips and tongue.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. That feels so fucking good." I repeated over and over.

Ashley focused her tongue action more on my clit while she inserted two fingers inside my pussy. Soon she was finger fucking me as hard as she could while licking and sucking my clit.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY GOD!" I began to scream.

My body was thrashing about on the bed. I let go of her head and I now had a white-knuckle grip on the sheets. My knees were raised and bent. Ashley had one arm under my leg and wrapped around me. Her hand was gripping my hip, holding me in place as best she could so that her mouth stayed on my pussy and her fingers still inside me. She was eating me like a possessed person.

I could feel my orgasm approaching. Like a wave it was coming at me and kept growing larger and larger. Finally my orgasm crashed over my body.

"OH FUCKING GOD!" I screamed as my pussy exploded in spasms, clenching and releasing, over and over. My body shook uncontrollably. I was gasping for air.

Ashley stayed locked on my pussy, continuing licking my clit and finger fucking my pussy, now focusing her fingertips on my g-spot. I was gushing fluids which she was swallowing as best she could.

My body just couldn't take any more. I collapsed on the bed and pushed Ashley's head away.

"Enough! Enough!" I pleaded.

Ashley back away and sat up on her ankles. Her face was covered in my juices and a huge smile. Slowly she licked her glistening fingers clean.

I realized that I just had my first real sexual experience with a female. And it was incredible.

"If that's the way girls fuck one another, I'm going to give up on men." I said. "You can fuck me like that every day."

"That can be arranged." Ashley replied with a sly smile on her face.

I reached out my arms to her, wanting to hold her, to hug her, to kiss her. She moved forward and laid on top of me. We held each other tight and kissed a sloppy, open mouth kiss. I could taste my own juices all over her mouth.

"Was I really your first?" Ashley asked after we had kissed for a very long time.

"Yes, indeed you were." I answered truthfully. "And that was so much better than any boy has eaten my pussy."

"I'm proud to have introduced you to what a girl can do." Ashley responded.

"I have another need." I began. "I've never eaten pussy. And I really need to eat your pussy."

"May I suggest a position?" Ashley asked.

"Anything you want." I replied.

Ashley rose up off my body onto her hands and knees. She rotated around into a '69' position, kneeling above me. Then she lowered her pussy towards my mouth while lowering her mouth to my pussy.

"Careful." I pleaded. "I'm very sensitive."

"Oh, I'll be very gentle." Ashley responded.

I held my head up and extended my tongue as she lowered her pussy onto my face. The aroma of her essence was incredibly intoxicating. My pussy throbbed. I licked her labia, enjoying the texture and the taste. I wondered why I had never done this before.

My tongue explored all her female parts. I had done '69' with men. But orally pleasuring a cock is very different than a pussy. And another first for me was that I was on the bottom of a '69'.

I reached my arms around her hips, grabbing her ass in my hands. I laid my head back onto the bed and pulled her down onto my face. God, this felt incredible. I licked and licked her slit. I shoved my tongue into her and fucked her with my tongue. I pulled out and licked and sucked her clit. This was so much fun. Her fluids were flowing. I drank as much as I could, the rest covering my cheeks, chin, and was running down my neck. This was decadent and so delightful.

And I realized that Ashley was now doing much of the same to my pussy. Apparently I was recovered and not so sensitive that I couldn't be aroused again. It felt like she was racing to bring me to another orgasm before I got her to orgasm. I took this as a challenge and focused all that I could on delivering the best orgasm I could, having never eaten another pussy before.

I shifted the position of my head so that my tongue was more focused on her clit. By the way she pressed down onto me, I knew that she enjoyed my tongue attention on her. I attacked her clit with the best licking I could give. She was doing the same to me. The throbbing from my pussy was making it more difficult to concentrate on her clit.

Fortunately Ashley had slim hips. My hand could reach around her and I could finger her anus and her pussy. She raised up some and moved back. By tilting my head back, I could still lick her clit, it was even easier for me to do. And I now had better access to slip a finger or two into her wet pussy. God this was so much fun!

I then had a naughty thought. I used my fingers to gather her natural lubricant and smear it over her anus. I did this several times and she was moaning in approval. I then slipped my ring finger into her pussy and got it really wet. Then in a final move, I put my ring finger at her anus and pushed it into her ass, just as I slid my first two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh YES!" she exclaimed.

I continued eagerly licking her clit while fucking her pussy and ass with my fingers. She became a wild woman and was sucking my clit really hard while shoving three of her fingers into my pussy.

We continued fucking each other like this for minutes of intense bliss. And then our orgasms hit at the same time. We both screamed. Our bodies were shaking violently. And we attempted to continue licking and finger fucking each other.

Ashley's pussy flowed like a river, flooding my mouth and face with her incredible juices. Her vaginal and anal muscles were clenching around my fingers as her orgasm continued on and on. Likewise my own orgasm was so intense, my pussy hurt. It hurt so incredibly good.

Finally Ashley had enough. She suddenly lifted off of me and screamed "TOO MUCH!".

She flopped down on the bed next to me, her head down by my knees, and her legs next to my head. We laid there for minutes gasping for air. Then she turned around and laid next to me, each holding the other lovingly. And we kissed so tenderly.

"Never before." Ashley whispered.

"What?" I asked, puzzled again.

"No one. I mean no one, man or woman, has ever done that to me." She admitted. "Never has anyone given me such an intense string of orgasms."

"And likewise you to me." I responded. "We should do this again."

Ashley looked at me like I was crazy. "You don't mean right now, do you? I couldn't."

"Oh god no. I couldn't either." I replied. "Another day."

We hugged and kissed each other lovingly. I wondered if this was the relationship I was looking for. Such a totally new world was opening up for me.

We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

- - - - -

BAM, BAM, BAM. Came the pounding upon her door about an hour later.

"Let me in Ashley. Please let me in." I heard a familiar voice.

I looked at Ashley who was also now awake.

"That's Josh." I said in surprise.

"I'll take care of him." Ashley said as she rose from the bed and slipped on a short silk robe.

"I'm coming Josh. You don't have to awaken the whole building." Ashley called out to Josh.

I looked about the bedroom for something to put on. I found a t-shirt over the back of a chair and slipped it on. It was likely something that Ashley slept in as it was about our size but fit like a long sleep shirt. I walked out to the living area to see Ashley at the door which was only cracked open for her to talk with Josh. The door still had the security chain on.

"You can't come in Josh." Ashley told Josh.

"But I really love you Ashley. You're the best piece of ass ever." Josh pleaded.

Yep, that was Josh, thinking only about his own needs. And he was drunk.

I walked over and stood next to Ashley. I unchained and opened the door so that Josh could see the two of us, standing side-by-side, each with an arm around the other.

"You told me just a couple of weeks ago that I was the best piece of ass ever." I barked out at Josh. "Obviously you'll lie to get whatever pussy you want."

Josh was startled to see me at Ashley's, and both of us obviously covered with so little clothing.

"Uh. Oh. Hi Nikki. What are you doing here?" Josh asked, as if not knowing what to say.

"Actually, none of your fucking business." Ashley said angrily.

"And we don't need anything you have to offer either of us." I added.

"Good night and good bye Josh. Don't bother calling either of us again." Ashley closed the conversation as she closed the door in his face.

Ashley bolted the door and put the security chain back in place. We could hear Josh walking away, muttering to himself.

"Thanks for helping me out." Ashley said to me.

"I think we're both finished with him for good." I replied.

We hugged and kissed while standing in the living room. I could feel the passion rising in both of us.

"I could use another round of sex, you know, just to help me get back to sleep." Ashley proposed.

"Only if I get top this time." I replied with a laugh as we both rushed back into the bedroom, stripping off what clothing we wore.

- - - - -

Our second round of sex lasted nearly another hour and was just as intense as our first. Exhausted, we slept long into the morning.

We spent the entire day together in her apartment and talked about the events of the previous day, the sex we had that night, and how we felt about each other. We even discussed what our new relationship might be.

This wasn't the new life I had planned when I first met Josh. But I was excited knowing that this would be much better.

And to think it all started with some red panties.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,095 Followers