The Girl in the Basement

Story Info
Jake follows his gym buddy to his basement where he sees...
1.8k words
3.82
16.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Jake, come to my house tonight. I got something to show you." Matt, his gym buddy smiled.

"Sure, dude. I'll be there in about an hour and a half or so," Jake replied with the slightest trace of excitement in his voice. "Gotta go home first though."

Matt nodded. "You'll enjoy it, I swear."

"Okay, man."

Several hours later, Jake found himself following Matt into his house.

"Why are you taking me to the basement?" he asked.

"You'll see," Matt said. He led him down one flight of stairs and then another until they reached the door that was blocked by several boxes and other junk stacked against its frame. "This is where we keep our toys."

Jake looked at Matt strangely. "What kind of toys?"

"Oh, this and that, man," Matt laughed. "Just wait till you see what's down here." Matt opened the door and Jake froze. Inside the basement, there was a big black bed. And on top of the bed, there was a naked, blindfolded young woman bound by her wrists and ankle to the bed.

"What the fuck, man!" Jake exclaimed.

"Relax, bro. She's just sleeping," Matt said as he walked towards the bed. "She wouldn't wake up if we were fucking around with her anyway."

"Fuck, man! What do you mean? Are you kidding me? You're not gonna fuck her, are you?" Jake asked incredulously.

"Oh she likes it. She's my fuck toy, you see. She loves being used by me and strange guys." Matt smirked while caressing the blindfolded girl's tits. Jake felt sick.

"No way, man. This isn't right. We can't do this shit."

"Too late now, bro. You're already seeing her. So get your clothes off and let's get started." Matt grinned devilishly.

"What?! No way, man! Fuck no! Give me some time to think."

But Jake was getting hard even though he knew this wasn't right. The girl had perky tits and her pussy was pink and glistening. And Matt was stroking her hair like he owned her.

"Well, are you gonna fuck her or not?" Matt asked. Then he turned away from her and started undressing himself.

Jake didn't know what to do. He just stared when Matt put his cock into the girl's mouth and she obediently starts sucking it. It was disgusting, but Jake couldn't stop staring at her beautiful breasts bouncing around while she sucked Matt's dick.

His heart raced faster and faster. In less than ten minutes, Matt came into the girl's mouth, then pulled out and shot a load all over her face.

"C'mon, bro. You gonna stand there and watch?" Matt asked.

Jake shook his head. "No, man. I don't want any part of this."

But Matt approached him, grabbing him by the arm and dragged him to the bed. "We've been through this before. You're going to fuck her whether you want to or not. Now take off your clothes and get ready for a good fuck."

"I don't know, man--" Jake gulped when Matt spread the girl's bound legs further apart, revealing her wet cunt. "How can I do this? I don't wanna hurt her."

"It won't hurt her, bro. Trust me. Just follow my lead and everything will be fine."

"There's nothing fine about this, man. You're a freak!" Jake protested weakly. But his cock was already growing harder and straining against his jeans. Matt started to finger the blindfolded girl, making her moan softly.

"Come on, bro. Let's get this party started. I promise you'll love it."

The next moment, Matt shoved his cock deep inside the girl's pussy. She moaned as Matt thrust his dick deeper in and started pumping wildly.

"Oh yeah, baby. That's it. I love fucking that hot little body. Mmmm... oh yeah..." Matt groaned as he fucked the girl.

Jake watched them both and couldn't believe how hot it was watching his friend fuck the girl. He wondered what would happen if he joined them.

The girl was so sweet and submissive. Her moans filled the room as Matt continued pounding her. Finally, he came and the girl's pussy spasmed around his dick. Jake could tell she liked it because her pussy squeezed and milked his friend's cock.

When Matt pulled out, he saw Jake staring at the girl's pussy. "You like that, don't you, bro?"

Jake swallowed hard. He could see Matt's cum oozing out of her freshly fucked pussy. "Yeah, man. I guess so."

Matt smiled smugly. "That's my boy. Now get between those legs and lick her clean."

Jake hesitated. "I don't know." But curiosity got the better of him. He leaned forward and took the girl's swollen clit into his mouth. The girl moaned and arched her back. "Mmmm..."

"Yeah, suck her pussy. Suck it real good," Matt encouraged.

Jake did as he was told, swirling his tongue around her clit and lapping up every drop of cum that escaped her pussy. When he was done, he stood up and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Matt looked smug. "I knew you would come to your senses."

"I don't know. I feel kinda weird doing this," Jake admitted sheepishly.

"Do you have a problem?" Matt asked sarcastically.

"No," Jake said defensively. "I'm just saying it's kind of weird. You know, us doing this together."

"I thought you wanted to fuck her, dude."

"Yeah, I do but who is she anyway and why is she tied to the bed in your basement, Matt?"

For some reason, the girl seemed strangely familiar to Jake.

"She's called Lori and she's one of my friends. She has a fetish for being tied up and having sex with strangers. Well, at least people we trust."

"Really?" Jake asked suspiciously.

"Yeah. What's wrong with you? Are you gonna fuck her or not?"

Jake decided to let it go. The girl seems to be into it anyway. He shrugged and walked over to the girl.

"Lay down on top of her," Matt directed. "Fuck her missionary style."

Jake climbed on top of the girl and positioned his cock at her entrance. Then, he slid into her tight pussy. He gasped in pleasure as he felt the woman's warm pussy envelop his cock.

The girl moaned loudly. "Mmmm..."

He plunged into her again and again. Each time he slammed into her, the girl moaned louder.

Soon, he felt his balls start to tingle. He knew he was getting close.

"Yeah, Jake. Fuck her good. Give her all your cum. Use her like a whore."

Jake didn't need any more encouragement. He pounded the girl relentlessly until he exploded inside her. The girl screamed as she came too. They were both sweating profusely from their exertions.

Matt grinned at him.

"Hey, do you wanna DP her together?" Matt suggested.

"What's DP?" Jake asked innocently.

"Double penetration. We'll both fuck her at once. It's great fun."

"Really," Jake replied.

"It's worth it."

"Well, I guess I'll try it then," Jake agreed.

"Good. Go ahead and pull out," Matt commanded. "Then I want you to lay down behind her and ram your cock into her ass."

Jake obeyed without question. He grabbed hold of the bound girl's hips and pulled her off of his cock. Then, he laid down beside her and guided his dick into her ass. Within seconds, he was buried deep in her asshole.

Matt laughed. "Damn! Look at you two. You're actually enjoying this!"

The girl cried out, moaning in her sweet way.

Jake watched as Matt moved between the girl's spread thighs. His cock was already throbbing. He reached down and rubbed his cockhead along the girl's pussy lips. She squirmed underneath him.

"Come on, Jake. Fuck her ass while I fuck her pussy," Matt urged.

Jake nodded and started to thrust deep into her tight ass, making her scream in pleasure.

Matt laughed. "See what I mean? This is fun. So much fun."

Soon, they were both fucking the girl hard and fast. She was bucking under their combined assault. Jake couldn't believe how much fun this was.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Cum in her ass while I fuck her pussy," Matt ordered.

Jake groaned as he emptied his balls into the girl's ass. He collapsed onto the mattress next to them, trying to catch his breath.

Matt smiled as he continued to pound away at the girl's pussy. "You like being fucked by my friend, slut?" Matt asked.

"Yes... yes... oh god... yes..." the girl moaned.

Matt chuckled. "That's my girl. Always ready to please her master."

Jake rolled onto his side and looked at the girl. Her blindfold has come off and she had her eyes closed and her head thrown back. Her long blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders. She was beautiful. Jake felt himself growing aroused again.

Matt noticed. "Looks like our little slave is horny again. Why don't you take care of her?"

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

"Why don't you slap her slutty pussy?"

Jake was shocked. But he wasn't about to say no to Matt. He crawled towards the girl and starts to slap her pussy with his hand. She moaned in pleasure.

Matt laughed. "Now, slap her pussy harder."

Jake spanked the girl faster and harder. She moaned loudly.

"Oh yeah, baby. That's it. That's it. Slap that slutty cunt. Make her cum."

Jake slapped her pussy harder and faster. He could feel his own orgasm building as he heard the girl screaming in ecstasy.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Cum, you dirty slut."

Jake couldn't believe what he was doing. He was slapping the girl's pussy and telling her to cum. But it felt so good. And it seemed to be working. He saw the girl's breasts heaving up and down and her face contorted in pleasure. She was cumming.

Jake stared when the girl started to squirt. She was squirting all over herself. He couldn't believe it. Involuntarily, he started to stroke his cock faster.

Matt laughed. "Look at you two. Aren't you having fun?"

"Yes," Jake said through gritted teeth.

"I'm glad we can entertain you." Matt looked at Jake and smiled. "See what I mean? This is so much fun. Being able to control someone else's body. Making them do whatever you want."

"Yeah." Jake stared at the girl who was lying on the bed with her legs spread wide, panting heavily.

"You're welcome to join us anytime, Jake. Do you want more?"

Jake shook his head. "No thanks. I think I've had enough for one night."

Matt laughed. "Well, I hope you enjoyed yourself anyway. You can go home."

Jake got dressed and thanked Matt for everything. Matt gave him a hug before leaving.

As he left, he wondered again who the girl really was. He couldn't shake the feeling that he saw her somewhere before, maybe on TV or something.

But then, he shook his thoughts away. It didn't matter anymore. All that mattered now was getting some sleep.

The End