Summer of '69

Story Info
Young girl learns about the facts of life one pump at a time.
23.1k words
4.65
62.9k
52
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers

I wasn't exactly a late bloomer, to tell you the truth. I was just very studious, being raised in a rather conservative Asian family. To say I was an overachiever would be the understatement of a lifetime. Being a straight-A student wasn't enough, I had to be the best in every class. So naturally by the time I reached my senior year in '69, I was the best of the best, class president, homecoming queen, you name it. Perhaps it was just senioritis kicking in, but I felt that I had earned myself some playtime at the end of my high school with only months left towards summer. After all, I also just turned 18 and thought that as an adult I should have some secrets from my overbearing parents.

Like most Asian girls, I've always been slim. However, don't be disappointed if I tell you that even in my youth I was not 5'10" built like a model with D-cups or with a face like Lucy Liu. Standing at only 5'4", my teenage legs were still slim and long compare to my body. To compliment my firm hips, my B-cup tits were more than a handful for any boy. However, most of my confidence then came from my face. Through my lifetime, many have complimented on my lovely eyes that curl downward into a frown whenever I put on a sweet smile. Yet despite it all, it was my reputation as one of the most popular girls in class that I was able to pick among any of the boys to be my boyfriend.

You probably think it was weird of me to have a boyfriend with only months left in school since we were all heading to college after summer. Well as I've said, I just wanted to have some fun. And you can't really have fun with a boy in '69 unless it was your boyfriend or the rumors would start running around. So I picked the captain of the basketball team, Josh. He was a sweet boy; tall, handsome, and very charming. Like most basketball players, his body was athletic yet slim, just the way I liked, or so I thought.

At the beginning we'd just fool around like any other teenagers, trying and experimenting. The more we did, the more I discovered just how hard it was to resist the sexual urges. It didn't take long before I let him pop my cherry. After that, we just fucked whenever we could, even in the school stairwell after hours during one of his practice breaks. However, most of the time we were over at his home and had the place to ourselves. His father didn't come home until around 6 pm and his mother not until almost close to 8. The more time I spent there, the more I got to know his whole family that eventually they insisted I call them by their first names, Jack and Nancy.

Now Jack, Josh's father, was very different than what I had expected. He was in his early 50s I believe, but yet built strong as an ox. Most of the time, he was wearing nothing but a skin tight t-shirt and jeans around the house. From what Josh had told me, he was some sort of blue collar laborer. Unlike Josh, who was well... a pretty boy, Jack was rough and scruff with stubbles all over his face like he never had a clean shave. When I first saw him, literally the only thought that went through my mind was, "ew."

However, he was a really sweet guy and often treated me like his own daughter. I admit, there were a couple of times I found myself ogling over his huge biceps when he was fixing the house or something. It was confusing to me how my body would flush at the sight of such a rugged old man. In hindsight, I could only say that much of what we value at first when we were young were just social constructs of what the society brainwashed us with on TV shows, movies, politics, etc... Growing up in southern CA, all the girls were looking for that pretty boy with the fancy car, slick hair, and that funny and sensitive persona. Well, that was why I picked Josh and for a while I thought that was what I wanted, until...

--- The Roughneck ---

One Friday evening as I was snuggling with Josh on the sofa watching TV in just my gym shorts and t-shirt, his father Jack came home with a pizza. Telling us that Nancy was on call at the hospital, yes she was a doctor, he was bored and wondered if he could join us. Josh teased him about being a 3rd wheel before negotiating for a couple of beers. Looking at us with a disapproving smile, Jack finally caved in and said we could share one can. I never had beer before, so I was eager to try it as I held the glass while Jack poured for us. It tasted bitter and to tell you the truth I didn't like it at that age.

As we watched the movie, it didn't take long before Josh just passed out next to me. It was the first time I was alone with Jack and the awkwardness soon set in. Though the movie we were watching was not really adult rated or anything, but at one point there was a PG-13 sex scene. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I hugged my knees tightly as I sat there on the sofa with my boyfriend passed out next to me. That was when Jack looked over at me from his single seat to the left of the coffee table. His eyes moved up and down my body, sending a rush of blood through my veins. As I tried not to notice, he suddenly spoke, "You know, you're one sexy piece of meat. I can see why my son likes you."

Stunned at the boldness of this man, I was speechless for a few seconds before awkwardly replying back, "Um... thanks?"

"You know, I like to apologize," Jack continued much to my confusion.

Looking at him sizing me up like a hungry wolf, I bit my lips before asking, "For what?"

"Oh, for my son, of course," the father of my boyfriend continued, "You know I've seen you two together. Sometimes I came home early and well... Josh didn't close his door all the way."

Those words sent a chill down my spine as I squealed in embarrassment. Before I could respond, Jack immediately interrupted, "Oh oh oh, don't be embarrassed. Girl, with a body like that, you got nothing to be embarrassed about. If anything, I am the one who is embarrassed."

Still not sure what he was talking about, I inquired and he explained, "Well, I saw the way my boy handled you, that is no way to treat a woman. I mean, seriously does that get you going? He's all petting you, nibbling on you, like a little kitten. Come on..."

As I wrestled with the thought, still somewhat embarrassed and uncomfortable, I couldn't believe it when those words came out of me, "Um... well, how... uhh, I mean... what do you think girls like?"

Leaning over closer to me, he whispered in a low tone voice, "To be held down, roughed up, used and fucked like a piece of meat."

"Oh my god..." was all I could mutter as those words sent my body quivering at the thought.

Leering intently at me as I looked shyly away at the floor, Jack then asked, "You like that, don't you?"

"No," I replied as I found myself panting harder and harder, "That's... that's disgusting and wrong."

Jack took a drink of his beer before continuing with a chuckle, "You've.... You've never been held down before, have you? Boy, I feel sorry for you."

Without even thinking, I snapped back, "That's just wrong. Why... why would I or any girl want to be held down?"

Before I could react, Jack suddenly got up and sat right next to me, squeezing himself between the sofa end and my uncomfortable body. Holding my knees tightly, I leaned away from him as my heart suddenly sped up to my surprise. The smell, I remember the smell of musk and the heat from his body. It was putrid and for some reason, sent my senses into overdrive. With one arm around me, he reached in with the other as I hugged my knees and just literally took hold of one of my young breasts before giving me a hard squeeze.

I yelped in surprise as this rough man fondled me, fidgeting and squirming in his grasp as I tried to evade him. When his hand slipped into my shirt and touched the soft skin of my girls, panic really started to set in and I thought enough was enough. Reaching over, I grabbed on to my boyfriend's arm and tugged while beckoning him to wake up. That was when Jack leaned in to my ear and those words sent fear rippling through my body, "I drugged his drink. He's going to be out for hours."

Kicking and struggling, I tried to break free but Jack was strong and determined. He held me tightly with his arm before grabbing my face and pressing his lips to mine. Oh the vulgarity, the thought of this old man with his slippery tongue invading my mouth while his stubble face roughed up against my silky skin. As I squealed and tried to push him off, I must confess my body was already heating up while my pussy started to line with juice. I was confused as hell; how could I be turned on? This was so wrong.

When he pulled his face up, staring down right at me, I panted as my heart raced while I stared back. Again with that sadistic smirk, Jack muttered, "You're going to get fucked. Yeah... you like that don't you? I'm not going to make love to you. I'm not going to treat you like a kitten. I'm going to plow you, enjoy my hard cock in your young pussy. When I'm done with you, you're going to thank me."

Snapping out of the moment by those words, again I struggled to push him off, screaming, "Get the fuck off me, you sick bastard!"

It didn't take much for him to turn me over and pinning me face down on the sofa with his knee on my back. I heard the sound of unbuckling pants and whimpered desperately like a conquered animal. Taking my wrists, he bound them behind my back with his belt and I knew then I was helplessly his. A combined feeling of anger, hatred, disgust, excitement, lust, and obedience came over me as this man turned me into his own personal sex toy.

Flipping me back over, he pulled up my t-shirt and wrapped it over my head to the back of my neck, fully exposing those innocent tits to the evening air. Looking at me with his hands on his waist, he snickered, "Braless tits... only a horny teen slut would dress like that."

I didn't know how to take it. Again it was as if I was torn in two. Part of me was offended and disgusted by his words, yet the other part seemed complimented and increasingly excited. Then without another word, Jack dove right in, sucking viciously on one of my tender nipples while squeezing the other. Oh shit he was rough, unlike his son. With a mouthful of my soft breast, he sucked hard like a vacuum while his tongue pressed against my hardened cherry in a circular motion. His fingers on my other nipple pinched hard and kneaded it like dough. As I whimpered and cried, with tears streaming down my face, my body squirmed and throbbed to his touch as my cunt soaked with my love juice.

Then moving up to me with his face above mine, he continued squeezing my tits as my cries turned to moans. Like a mindless toy, I groaned for him while he spat into my mouth, taunting and teasing, "You like that, don't you slut? Yeah, that's it girl..."

When he finally stopped, I took a deep breath while trying to rationalize the situation. However, when I felt his hands on my shorts, my senses snapped back and I tried my best to keep my legs tightly closed. He peeled it right off, completely off as my legs kicked and struggled. Then taking my laced panties off, he shoved it into my mouth before muttering, "Taste that? That's your cunt juice, soaked in those panties."

He was right. I could not believe how right. That pair of panties was soaked. As I again tried to wrestle with the unfolding event, that a 50-year-old roughneck was pleasuring himself with my teenage body while my passed out boyfriend lay next to me, I didn't even notice when he pressed his face into my cunt. Gasping loudly into the panties with my eyes shut, my body instinctively arched and heaved my luscious tits to the ceiling as I felt his tongue penetrating my innocence. I knew then what he was talking about earlier, how a man should eat a woman. Shit, he just went all out, sucking hard on my clit and shoving his tongue as deep as he could into my love hole. Memories of the times Josh licked my pussy like a kitten seemed to pale in comparison of what I was experiencing then.

The rougher he was, the more my body throbbed along as I sat there with my bound wrists behind my back. When he cupped my bouncing tits, my flesh gave in and my legs involuntarily wrapped itself around his head while he ravaged my burning cunt. I was moaning uncontrollably into my panties, without any regard whether my boyfriend would wake up next to us. It was as if nothing mattered as my mind went blank. I didn't even notice when the panties fell out of my mouth and the room echoed my every groan.

When he finally stopped, I literally slithered off the couch until I was kneeling on my weakened legs and leaning against the sofa. Panting and whimpering as my sweaty flesh tried to adjust, I didn't even see it until that huge fat cock was directly in my face. Now I knew where my boyfriend inherited his big athletic meat. Instinctively I squealed in disgust and turned away at the sight of this thing, hard as steel bobbing in front of me. It was a good 10-12", thick like my wrist, and covered in disgusting pulsing veins. The vulgarity of the whole thing had my mouth salivating despite my outward protest.

Taking my hair in a fist, he pulled me up until I was kneeling submissively with my knees apart, my naughty tits pushed out, and my bound wrists behind my arched lower back. Looking down at me, he slapped my face with his meat monster while taunting repeatedly, "Ohh... yeah... Look at you, pitiful... you want this fat cock in your mouth, don't you? Open up!"

With my tear glossed eyes, I stared up at my tormentor and shook my head repeatedly as he teased me. I could feel how moist his cockhead was as the precum smeared all over my soft skin with each cock slap. Then with a smile, he pinched my nose shut until I opened my mouth for air. A sliver of opening was all he needed, forcing his dominating cock past my lips until they were stretched thin like a rubberband. With my eyes closed, I just took it on my knees while tears trickled down my cheeks. I was conquered and I knew it. I hated it, but I loved it. I whimpered and cried on his cock as he rhythmically pounded me into submission, stretching my lips like they've never been before.

Then picking me up and laying me back on the sofa in reverse with my back on top of my bound arms, my legs over the back cushion, and my head tilted upside down over the edge of the seat, he squeezed my tender nipples and instructed, "Now you're going to know how it feels to be a deep throat whore."

With his hand under the back of my neck, he lifted it up a bit, tilting my head back even more as I unlocked my jaw. I had no resistance by then as this man dominated me, pressing his ridiculously thick and long cock into my throat as I gagged and groaned. I had never felt a cock that deep before and my body burned in lust at the thought. When I felt his hairy balls hit my nose, I knew he had lodged the whole meat monster all the way in. With his hand on my neck, he pressed his thumb down until I could feel the inside of my throat pressing down against his veiny dick. He held it in for several seconds as I heaved my chest and whimpered like a prey. Then pulling back, the sadistic old man started pounding my throat in long hard strokes as I took it as his deep throat whore.

After several gagging minutes, he pulled all the way out while globs of saliva poured down my upside down face as I gasp for air and whimpering to myself, "Oh my god... oh my god..."

Running this sticky tip around my lips in a circular motion, he squeezed my sweaty tits as I moaned and squirmed. Then pressing the thick meat all the way back into my throat again, he took fast short bursts while fingering me with two fat digits. I was just flip-flopping like a fish on that sofa at this point, sending my sensual moans across his fat dick as he pulverized my pathetic throat. I don't remember how long he face-fucked me; just that when he finally pulled out, I could still feel his phantom cock deep inside.

I knew I was going to get fucked and honestly at that point I didn't even care. I wanted it, I wanted it bad as my body shivered in anticipation. However, I didn't expect him to pull me up by my hair and literally put my body down against my sleeping boyfriend with my bare tits pressed against his chest. A slight moment of fear came over me as I turned to Jack with my frowning crescent eyes. Smirking devilishly at me, the old muscular man snickered as he positioned his engorged steel cock at my helpless pussy, "He's drugged, I told you. A fire alarm won't wake that boy up."

Jack must've loved the way I looked, partially bent over right on top of his son with my wrists bound behind me as I stared submissively back at him with my teary eyes. He held my hips and teased me for several minutes, rubbing the tip of his moist cockhead against my opening while my body shudders. I bit my lips and whimpered through it all, never taking my frowning eyes off him as he tormented me. Then without even waiting for a response from him, those words came out of me to my shock, "Please... please take me..."

Oh that moment of penetration, Jack punctured through my cunt lips with the full length and girth of his monstrosity, I could only close my eyes, bite my lips, and moan out, "Oh.... ooh... my... fucking... god... oh yes... oh god yes... oh shit..."

Taking my hair into a ponytail with one hand, he pounded me hard and fast as I grunted and groaned along to his pace on top of my comatose boyfriend. He was teaching my pussy the meaning of submission and shit, I loved it. I was so fucking wet it didn't take long before I felt the orgasm rising up in me like a burning phoenix. However, probably from his experience, Jack knew and instructed, "Nope. You do not cum unless given permission to do so."

I was young and honestly I didn't have much self-control. However, the thought also crossed my mind--What exactly could he do to me anyways? Ignoring his words, my body jerked as I screamed in orgasm on that gigantic cock. It lasted minutes as I twitched in position. When my body finally calmed down, Jack pulled out and in a sinister voice he said to me, "Now... now you're going to get it."

That was when I felt two fingers violating my love hole as another two rubbed my juicy clit below. I groaned senselessly while twerking my hips to his control without realizing how sensitive my body had become from the orgasm. Immediately I felt another orgasm building up in me and as I anticipate its eruption, Jack stopped. After a moment of pause, he started again and brought me close to the orgasm before denying me a 2nd time. Slowly I was beginning to understand and I knew I was in trouble. Again and again, he brought me close to that orgasm only to deny me while I squealed and begged. Ten times. Ten times, that was how many times he tortured me until I was literally crying and begging. Then, leaning down to my ear he scoffed, "You do not cum unless given permission, got it slut?"

Nothing came out of me as I whimpered, but then I felt a slap to my ass before he sneered again, "Got it, slut?"

Without waiting, I quickly responded, "Yes sir... yes sir..."

Turning me around with my back against my sleeping boyfriend, Jack spread my legs and then took my cunt again with his fat pulsing meat. He held my face up by my hair as he plowed me mercilessly, slamming his body hard against my cunt lips. Then tapping my face to get my attention, the sick old man ordered, "Open your eyes. Look at me. Look at me. Don't you take your eyes off me."

I obediently complied as he ravaged my flesh, thrusting along with his rhythmic pounding while biting my lips and moaning in pleasure. When that orgasm came again, I stared with my frowning puppy eyes and begged but he wouldn't let me. Squeezing my soft bouncing tits, he just smirked and went faster, torturing all my senses as I begged to cum. He knew I was his. He knew I loved it. He knew I was taken.

JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers