The Girl in the Casino Men's room

Story Info
A night away.
1.9k words
4.25
6k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

I like to think I'm above average looking. In my early 40s, I'm working on "stylish" and "distinguished" rather than clinging to my disappearing youth.

There's a casino near me, and you see all manner of people there, so I have a habit of booking a room and going there on Friday nights to watch the people... their mating dances, the winners and losers at the tables and so on. Trust me, a lot of the time it's better than the soaps on the TV.

I was strolling through the bar on my way to the tables when I noticed a cute looking redhead in a little black dress sitting at the bar. She looked like she was alone, and a sudden thought crossed my mind.

I found myself veering over to her.

"Is this seat taken?"

She'd been looking at her phone, and she glanced around.

"Not at all," she said, "feel free."

I sat down and introduced myself. She was Sue, and we chatted a little - getting to know you type of stuff.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here all by yourself?"

She was supposed to be on a date, but thought she was getting stood up. I'd noticed the wedding ring.

"Your husband?"

"No," she said. "I'm in an open marriage."

Wow, that threw me a little - I wondered why she'd tell me that so quickly.

"Really," I asked, "how does that work?"

"Well, we get to go on dates with other people. And get stood up by them, it seems."

"Then he's an idiot," I told her.

We had a moment, I thought, smiling at each other.

Her phone beeped.

"Just a sec," she looking at her phone, "this is my date."

She glanced around.

"Everything OK?"

"Yeah," she said, "he's said he can't make it and I'm to have fun without him."

She put her phone in her bag.

I was massively intrigued by what was happening here.

"What do you do for fun without him?"

"I do all sorts of things," she said. "Let's see what we can come up with."

She gave me an interesting look, like she was challenging me.

Just then the barman arrived to take my order.

I ordered.

"And would you like another drink?" I asked her.

"Oh," she said, "I can't handle my liquor at all, but you seem nice. I'll have the same again, thank you."

I pulled the chair closer to her and sat down.

The barman brought our drinks and I reached over to collect mine, grazing her tit with my arm on the way. She didn't say anything, but she must have noticed.

We chatted together while I tried to figure out my next move. She seemed to like me. Like that. So I didn't want to fuck this up.

As we chatted, I casually dropped my hand onto her knee.

She didn't react.

I decided to try a little harder, so I started stroking her leg. Her legs were crossed, so I starting gently and slowly stroking from the top one down the inside of her knee to the other one and back again.

I sipped my drink, not wanting to get tipsy, while we chatted.

She held my hand on mine and uncrossed her legs. Her knees were slightly apart, so I stroked her leg, but rather than along her knee, I started stroking up her thigh a little.

We chatted as I stroked higher and higher, until I found a lacy top. I suddenly realized that she was probably wearing stockings. My fingers were at the hem of her dress, and my hand was between her thighs. My dick was getting hard, as this was getting much further than I'd ever hoped.

"Hang on a second," she said quietly.

She turned her chair towards me and shuffled forward, causing her dress to slide up a little.

When I glanced down I could see the bare white skin above her stockings.

And then she moved her knees a little further apart. I figured I was definitely going to be able to take her up to my room.

My hand went back to stroking her inner thigh, sliding up to the skin above the stocking top. I could reach out and touch the skin on the other leg at the same time.

I leaned in and said "The giggle band. Do you know why they call it that?"

She shook her head.

"Because if you can get that far, you're laughing."

She smiled, and swapped her drink into her left hand. Her right hand dropped down to my lap. She squeezed my thigh, then started stroking my balls.

Jesus Christ. I could hear my heart beating in my ears. I decided to push my luck. If this was all to end here, I'd still had a great night.

I leaned towards her, allowing my fingertips to just touch the crotch of her panties.

"Are those breasts real?" I asked her, looking at her large breasts.

"Yes," she said, "and they're spectacular."

"I'd like to see that."

"I'd like to show you."

"Check please!" I called to the barman, hopping off my chair.

I faced her, still sitting down, and my hand was all the way up her dress now. I held the waistband of her panties and rubbed my thumb over her clit gently until the barman brought the checks.

I put them both on my room tab.

"Thank you," she said, "but that was unnecessary."

"Oh, I'm sure it'll be worth it. I was going to go up to my room. Why don't you join me?"

I pulled my hand out from under her dress, and she stood up and took my hand.

"I've got a better idea," she said, heading off out of the bar.

I let her lead me through to the men's room, and she just went in, bold as brass. She led me to the furthest stall, pulled me in and closed the door. She hung her bag on the hook.

I grabbed her and kissed her, hard. She kissed me back.

As we kissed, I reached back and unzipped her dress. Her hands went to my belt, and started undoing it. She seemed to be struggling with it.

I stopped kissing her.

"Let me," I said, and went to undo my belt.

As I worked on my belt, she lowered her dress and took it off. She hung the dress up.

"Wow," I said.

She looked amazing. Matching black lingerie let me know that she'd been planning on somebody seeing it tonight.

I unzipped my pants, then went back to kissing her.

This time, when my hands went around her back, I unhooked her bra.

She took her bra off, and held it in one hand while her other hand went to my cock through my boxers.

I wanted to see her tits, so I stopped kissing her. Her tits looked amazing, and had little pink pierced nipples.

She leaned past me to hang her bra on the hook.

"Spectacular," I said.

I held on to her tits, stroking her nipples. I looked at her, then bent down and kissed them, one at a time.

She sat down on the toilet and pulled my pants down past my hips. She pulled me towards her by the waistband of my boxers, then leaned in and ran her mouth up my dick, through my boxers, then kissed the head.

She looked up at me and pulled my boxers down.

My dick fell out and she caught it with her mouth.

Our eyes were locked as she sucked the head, licking around it.

I wanted to see her pussy.

I reached down and lifted her under the arms.

She stood up, dropping my dick.

I moved her around me, so I could sit down, then I slid her panties down her legs. When I got to her ankles, I could smell her arousal, and she lifted her heels one at a time to step out of them.

I looked up at her, slightly flushed with arousal, and handed her back her panties.

She hooked her panties up with the rest of her clothing, and said "I have an idea."

She went to her bag and got her phone, "take some pictures and maybe I can show my date what he missed."

I took her phone, and she posed for a couple of pictures by the door.

I handed her phone up to her, and when she took it, I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer.

I kissed her stomach, then poked my tongue into her belly button. She giggled.

I carried on kissing her, moving down to her pussy.

I ran my tongue through her slit. I heard the click of her phone, and looked up at her, smiling.

After a few pictures, I let her go, moving her back so I could stand up.

We shuffled around again, so she could sit down. I took her phone from her, and started taking pictures.

She leaned forward and held my dick between those magnificent tits while I took a few pictures, then she wiggled them together, against my dick, and it felt amazing. I was still taking pictures.

She sat back down again, and I watched her suck my whole dick into her mouth.

She looked up at the camera on the phone for a few pictures.

"Get it nice and wet," I said, and she sure did.

I helped her up and turned her around. She bent forward at the waist, holding the seat for support.

I slowly put my dick into her pussy, holding her hip with one hand and taking pictures with the other.

I slid it all the way in, then held it there, marveling at her tight, hot pussy.

She squeezed my dick with her pussy, and I squeezed my dick back at her, then started stroking in and out.

I'd been turned on for most of my interaction with her, and I knew I couldn't last long. I didn't want to, but I wanted her to enjoy this too.

I started cumming inside her, and I was gratified to feel her shaking underneath me, hopefully cumming too.

I stood there for a little while, impaling her.

I slid my dick out of her, grabbing a wad of tissue for her, and one for me.

I took some pictures of her as she cleaned her pussy, until she took her phone back from me.

We dropped our tissue in the can, and started getting dressed again. By the time my pants were up, and my dick tucked away again, she had her bra on. I watched her put her panties on, then step into her dress and pull it up.

She turned her back to me.

"Zip me up?"

I zipped her up, and when she turned back to me, I kissed her again.

"Did you want to come up to my room?" I asked. I really wanted to spend the night with this fantastic creature.

She shook her head.

"I think I should go and find my husband, but thanks."

She put her phone in her bag.

I unlocked the door, and we headed out.

We stopped outside the men's room, and this time she kissed me.

"I'd like to see you again," I told her.

"Um," she started to say until her phone beeped.

I could tell she was distracted by her phone message. I didn't want to push my luck any further... I'd already had the best evening of my life.

"Here," I gave her one of my cards. "If you'd like, of course."

"Sure," she said as she got her phone out.

"Have a good night," I said, and headed for the elevators and my room.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers