The Girl in the Casino on a Date

Story Info
The girl in the casino men's room on a date.
2.1k words
4.14
5.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers

A few weeks ago, I'd stumbled into sex with this redhead at the casino, and I gave her my card. I hadn't really expected to hear from her ever again, but she started texting me. It was funny, I'd asked her how I could know it was her, and she'd sent me a picture of one of her pierced nipples. Yeah, it was definitely her. She'd asked how she could know it was me, even though she had my card, so I sent her a picture of my dick. She seemed to really like that, and we got pretty hot in our messages from then on.

I suggested we could meet up, and she went for it. I suggested I'd come to her town and we could go to dinner... you know, like a date. I had some business to do there, so I could kill two birds with one stone.

I looked on the internet and found a restaurant near the hotel that seemed romantic from the reviews, and we agreed a date and time.

I drove down and found the hotel and checked in. I figured out where the restaurant was, getting there a little early. I went in and got a nice, secluded table. I told the nice young waitress I was fine with the water and I was waiting for somebody.

I watched the door like a hawk, and when Sue came in, I waved at her. She smiled and started over to me, giving me a chance to look at her. She looked amazing, in a short red dress, and, I was willing to bet, stockings.

When she got closer, I stood up to greet her. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, and I grabbed her ass as she did.

We sat down, and the waitress asked her if she wanted a drink. She ordered an Arnold Palmer, and as the waitress went away, I moved closer.

I had my leg against hers, and I started stroking her knee. She moved her legs apart, which I considered a good sign.

I turned her face towards me, leaned in and kissed her hard. She responded.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," I said.

She looked up as the waitress came back to our table.

"You never called me," she said softly as she put the drink down.

Sue looked confused.

"At Steve's Diner?" the waitress said. "I was your waitress there. You were with a couple. You weren't wearing..."

"I remember you," Sue said. "Call you?"

"I left my number with your friend."

"Ah," Sue said, "I think she probably gave that to Gary."

"That makes sense," she said, "I did have some creepy guy call me."

"Is this your husband?" the waitress asked.

"Ah, no," Sue said, "this is my date."

"I'll get you both menus," the waitress said, and left us.

"What was that about?"

"Eh, nothing," she said, "we met somewhere else, that's all."

Uh huh.

"She wanted to give you her number?" I asked her.

"I guess she liked me."

"That's hot," I said, looking up as the waitress came back to our table.

She dropped off the menus and silverware, told us about the specials and left.

Sue started looking at the menu, while I slid my hand higher up her leg.

"Don't you want to look at the menu?" she asked.

"Oh, I know what I want," I said.

I'd looked at their menu online, but I liked the innuendo.

"Oh really," she said. "Are you going to get that then?"

"I hope so," I said reaching her dress.

"Can we pull this up a bit?"

"Uh, sure," she said.

She took hold of her dress on her side, and wiggled around, lifting it. I managed to get it above her ass, so I could see her giggle band and her underwear.

"Nice panties," I said.

"I agree," said the waitress.

That made me jump, as I hadn't even realized she was there.

"May I sit?"

"Sure," I said.

She sat down on Sue's side, and slid around close. She put her pad on the table and reached over to put her hand on Sue's leg.

"Have we decided what we want?"

"He has," Sue said. "I haven't really looked at the menu yet."

"I can probably help you choose," she said, stroking Sue's thigh.

"You two have met before?" I asked the waitress.

"We have," she said, "only last time she wasn't wearing these."

She lifted the front of Sue's panties.

"What do you think?" I asked Sue, holding the waistband, "do you want to take them down for, uh...?"

"Jody," she said, also going to hold the waistband on her side.

She lifted slightly and we slid her thong down to her thighs. We both stroked her thighs.

"So what did you want?" Jody asked me. I just looked down at Sue's pussy.

"To eat, silly," she said. I looked down at her pussy again.

"That's not on my menu," she said. "What can I bring you from the kitchen?"

"Oh," I said, "the salmon."

"Have you decided?" she asked Sue.

"I guess I'll have the same," Sue said.

Suddenly Jody took her hand away and got up.

"I'll go and put that order in right away," she said, and went back towards the kitchen.

I put my arm around her, and reached over with my other hand to stroke her pussy.

She turned and kissed me, stroking and squeezing my leg.

When we stopped kissing, I looked down at her tits. I suddenly remembered the joke - what do you say if a girl tells you her nipples are pierced? "I don't believe you."

"Is it true your nipples are pierced?"

I knew they were - I'd seen them in real life and pictures.

She nodded.

"Show me?"

She looked around but leaned forward to let me unzip her dress. I unhooked her bra, too.

Jody appeared.

"Refills?" she said, pointing at our glasses.

I pulled the front of Sue's dress down, showing her tits.

"Nice," Jody said. "I'm afraid I need to check on another table."

She walked away, leaving Sue topless. When I let go, she covered herself up. Her bra was still unhooked though.

Sue started fussing around with my pants. She got them undone and pulled my dick out. She started slowly jacking me off while looking, to all intents and purposes, normal.

Jody came back to tell us our meals were going to be up soon. She glanced around, then came and sat down next to me.

"Help me with this," she said, pulling at my pants.

They wiggled my pants down to my thighs. Jody bent over and sucked my dick while Sue was playing with my balls. Just for a second, then she got up again.

"I'll check on your salmon," she said brightly, and left us.

"I think she's getting a big tip," I said.

"I think I'll go and quickly freshen up before we eat," Sue said, "can you help me with my underwear?"

I think she wanted to get dressed again, but I "helped" her slide the straps of her bra down and she took it off. I put it on the seat between us. I helped her pull her thong down and she unhooked it from her feet.

"Thanks," she said, "you were a great help. At least zip me up?"

I took her thong and zipped her up. She slid out of the booth and headed towards the restrooms.

I saw Jody following her.

I checked my phone until Sue got back, sitting down just as Jody arrived with our meal.

She unloaded two plates, one for each of us.

"Thanks," I said, "this looks great."

She smiled brightly. "I'll be back to check on you in a few minutes."

I dropped the napkin over my lap and we started eating.

Jody came and checked on us.

"Let me help you with that," she said, sitting down next to Sue. She started tugging on the hem of Sue's dress and I helped her wiggle it up to Sue's waist.

Sue was eating with one hand, and the other went under my napkin where she started sliding it up and down my dick.

"There, I have more time to devote to you guys," Jody said as she sat down next to Sue again.

Sue seemed to have finished eating, and Jody picked up her napkin.

She slid down the strap of Sue's dress. She looked at me, so I slid the other strap down. Between us, they pulled the front of her dress down, exposing her tits.

I'd finished too, so I got Sue to take her arms out of her dress, letting it slip down to below the table.

"Dessert!" Jody slid out of the booth.

She was still playing with my dick. I kissed her, playing with her tit.

"I'm back," Jody slid in next to me.

I turned to face her.

"Can I see that?" she said as she picked up the napkin.

"Yum," she said. "Anyway, did you save room for dessert? I've heard great things about the tiramisu this evening."

Sue didn't want anything.

"Sure," I said, "the tiramisu sounds great."

"I'll be right back!" she said and slid out again.

"She's really working hard for that tip," I told Sue with a grin.

I played with her tit and she was jacking me off now.

Jody reappeared, putting a plate with a large slice of cake in front of me.

"I brought two forks," she said, sliding in next to me.

"Doesn't this look good?" she said.

Jody's hand was on my dick, with Sue's. Jody backed up a bit, then licked from my balls to the tip.

"You have to try this," she said to Sue, "it's yummy."

Sue backed up a little too, and sucked the head quickly, then sat up.

Jody bent down again and sucked the head then sat up again, looking at Sue.

Sue bent down and full on sucked my dick. Jody had been putting it in her mouth, but Sue sucked it like she really wanted to do it. Jody grabbed my hand and put it on the back of Sue's head, pushing it down.

Sue sucked more of my dick into her mouth, and moved her hand down to stroke my balls.

Jody put her other hand on Sue's face, stroking my dick through her cheek.

I slid my hand down Sue's back. I had been aiming to grab her ass, but that wasn't going to work, so I moved it around to squeeze her tit.

Jody let up on my hand, so I let Sue up until she was sucking the head, running her tongue around it. Jody pushed down again, until Sue's face was on my leg. Jody let up, but I was really close to cumming, so I held her there, rocking my hips up towards her face until I came, emptying my balls into her mouth.

She swallowed it all, and I let go of her head. Jody was still stoking her face as she lifted herself up and sat up.

"Enjoy your dessert," Jody said to us as she got up.

I forked some up and offered it to Sue.

"Try some?"

She opened her mouth and I fed her.

I tried the cake, using the same fork.

"This is good," I said, "do you want some more?"

"No thanks, I'm good."

We chatted idly as I finished it up.

"I'd like to invite you back to my hotel," I said.

"I'd love to," She said, "but I'd better get home. I have to work tomorrow."

"Oh well, maybe third time's the charm?"

Jody brought the check over.

"I think I got the best end of this," I said, putting my credit card on the little folder thing with the check in it.

"Here's my card," Jody said, giving Sue a business card.

Jody left, and we got dressed again. I zipped Sue up, noticing that she hadn't put her underwear back on.

Jody breezed up, putting the check and my card down.

"Thanks, folks," she said, "please come back soon."

I signed the slip, leaving her a hefty tip, slid over and stood up.

Sue grabbed her underwear and followed.

We walked to the parking lot.

I walked her to her car, and kissed her.

"I'd love to do this again," I said.

"I'm sure we will," she said as she got into her car.

I closed the door and watched her drive away before walking back to the hotel.

schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers