The Girl in the Green Dress

Story Info
She stood out from the crowd.
1.4k words
2.96
7.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood out from the crowd of people shopping in the city centre. It was like they were all in monochrome while she was in full on colour. She was wearing a beautiful light green mini dress cut at the shoulders with no sleeves. It came halfway down to her knees, not tarty at all, just elegant. A straw hat was perched on her head and her shortish blonde hair came down to her neck framing her stunning face.

She had bright green, eyes that almost matched the dress in their brilliance, the palest skin and very subtle pink lipstick on her succulent looking lips. Quite tall she was about 5 foot 9 inches a few inches shorter than me.

I was smitten, as she neared me with every step, her beauty grew, I knew I had to say something before she passed and was gone forever. I think she realised I was staring and began to smile at me.

"Now you look like a film star," I said, immediately thinking how lame that sounded.

She laughed and said "Thank you, are you a leading man?"

"I could lead you for a nice cup of coffee," I'd got lamer.

"I could use a break, you seem nice, let's go for a proper drink," she said, taking control as anyone could see I was floundering.

We went to a wine bar she knew that was up a narrow flight of stairs and I got to look at her from behind, she had very slender and shapely long legs that were coated in a shimmery pair of tights or stockings, I couldn't tell which, though I hoped and suspected they were the latter.

Seated in a booth we began to exchange pleasantries, her name was Debbie, yes she was single, her ex was an idiot and she had only just started to feel ready to mingle again very recently. We chatted about all sorts of topics, the wine had taken the idiot out of my mouth and were beginning to find we liked a lot of similar things.

Then, she looked at the time and suddenly stood up and said I must leave I have to be somewhere very soon, I must have looked very disturbed at this news because she put her hand on my shoulder and said laughingly,

"I like you don't worry, I'll see you again very soon!"

She put a card on the table in front of me as she left, with her number on it, no address, which I thought was very wise and said,

"Call me when you want to see me again," with that she was off, I heard her heels clattering on the stairs as she ran out into the street.

I picked up my phone and instead of adding her I called the number straight away.

It rang twice and she answered "It's Carol, who is this?"

I replied "It's me I want to see you again already!"

She laughed and laughed and answered "That's so sweet, I must have had a real effect on you, call me tomorrow afternoon."

Tomorrow afternoon came around like the next decade, at 12.01 pm I called her up. She answered almost straight way,

"Hi sweetie, you must really like me, I thought you might be one of those that makes a lady wait, but I'm glad you're not, what have you in mind for us?"

I suggested going to a movie and a nice meal afterwards. She was happy about this and we saw a sad film, where the hero dies to save his love, I cried a little, which she saw saying,

"You are a kindhearted man and I already know you are a nice guy too,"

I thought here comes the, but I'm not looking blah blah blah brush off. She didn't go there though saying,

"Come on cheer up let's get some steaks down us"

We went to a ranch house type place and got very messy with some big T bones and washed them down with a few beers. Alcohol seemed to make her sparkle all the more and I realised although I'd only just met her she was having a profound effect on me. She saw it too and when it was time to say good night she again took control and gave me a deep kiss outside her apartment before leaving me hungry again as she went in closing the door on me.

I really didn't want to mess this up by coming on too strong and we continued to see each other in the same way, not once ever at one of our homes. Whenever it was time to part she always seemed reluctant to invite me in and I didn't want to press the situation so I didn't try to force the issue, we'd make out for a while and she'd get cold feet and go inside by herself.

I felt she owed me an explanation for this and asked her if we could meet in the same wine bar we'd first shared a moment together a couple of months before. I was full of good intentions to tell her how I wanted to take things further and such like, but she arrived in the very same green outfit I'd first seen her in the street walking. All my good ideas flew from my mind and all I could say was,

"Carol, I love you."

She looked at me with watery eyes and said, "I know, I feel the same about you too silly, why have you taken so long to tell me?" She continued, "come on I need a drink, let's get drunk!"

A few glasses later we were both getting there and again she seemed to become distant from me again saying, "what is it you love about me?"

I answered, "you are just so more exciting to me, there's something I can't put my finger on?"

She threw back her head and laughed like I'd never seen her laugh before, "Hoh oh, you have no idea what you have said, I love you so much I hope you will still love me..." and she tailed off as she knocked her empty wine glass over.

Her glass rolled into her purse which was on the edge of the table, had various make up items in it, some of which, her lipstick and mascara fell onto the floor. Now the wine bar had very soft lighting in there and under the table was quite dark.

"Dammit" Carol exclaimed, "be a darling and see if you can find them for me."

I got down on my hands and knees and found first the lipstick and then the mascara, which I passed up to her.

"I think there's one more down there" she said "keep on looking."

I was sure there wasn't but I kept looking in case, she moved her foot a little so I could search better, damn she had beautiful legs, the same stockings were covering them again and I could see the beginnings of the tops which confirmed they were stockings.

"Are you looking properly, or just looking at my legs?" she giggled.

I banged my head on the underside of the table top at this and she howled, then said "sorry baby are you ok?" then "keep looking I'm telling you there's definitely something down there, you just aren't looking in the right place."

As she said this she moved her other foot and I was able to see just past the tops of her sheer stockings with a beautiful lacy suspender set attached to them.

"Stop looking at my legs you bad boy," she said "you still can't find what you are looking for, let me help you some more."

With that she stood up quickly, from where i was I could see her altering her dress, probably to stop me from looking up it and she sat back down with her legs together. I knew now this was some sort of game she was playing as her dress had been pulled up, not down and I could see past her stockings to her bare thighs.

She spoke quietly now saying "I've known where it was all this time and I hope you won't be cross at me for not showing you before now."

After she uttered those words she very slowly began to part her legs, she had no panties on and said almost in a whisper "Can you see it now?"

I could. With her legs now wide apart and framed beautifully by her suspenders and stockings and completely shaved bare was a dark skinned, smallish looking uncut penis and balls.

"Are you ok?" she asked, her voice trembled.

"Carol I love you even more" I said and very gently began to stroke her cock for the first time.