All Comments on 'The Girl in the Green Dress'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

About halfway through the story, a nagging thought of how this related to the winter contest surfaced amidst one of those hot sex scenes but floated away quickly in the heated descriptions. I found the answer toward the end, and I was mesmerized by the beautiful, realistic dialogue and settings long after.

A masterpiece of noir. The non-stop sex scenes were so damn hot and creatively written. Like all 'bitches' in noir, each one was just as seedy as the next, and so was everyone in management - you only missed the opportunity to sully the poor guy mopping the floors. [just kidding]. This would have been an excellent post in the 'Ode to Mike Hammer' theme. I could see that by turning the lady cop into a Hammer-type personality.

Perhaps, as you noted, the characters were a bit dark - but that's how noir rolls or crumbles, as you put it. I liked the way they came and how you made them cum, with all their beauty and fatalistic flaws.

Anyway, this is damn straight-up good enough for more than five stars. You are a master writer head-and-shoulders - lips even, above most stories I've read on lit. Worthy of careful study for my writing improvement.

lastman416lastman416over 1 year ago

I wish that I had a comment well-written enough to express how much I enjoyed this story. A lot of times repugnant protagonists can bring a story down, but when so many of the antagonists and supporting characters are the same way, it weirdly lifts the main character up. He’s just doing the best he can in a shitty world.

It feels like a first chapter, or at least the first of two or three parts. Would love to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, as usual. The main character is an idiot, but a lot of people are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story as I always enjoy your stories. Complex characters with development throughout. I did think the plot logic sagged a bit with the protagonist and Traci. I found it hard to believe she had any real leverage over him. But I forgave this and the story momentum kept flowing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...