The Girl In The Guest House

Story Info
Kelli uses her charms to help Ryan out of a jam.
4.5k words
4.56
14.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was the appearance of real fear in his voice when Ryan tried to tell Kelli about the trouble he'd gotten himself into. "I don't know what to do and I'm scared."

Sitting at the kitchen table, she put her hand on his and reassured him that everything was going to be okay. "We'll get through this together. So just relax and tell me what's going on."

They'd only been married less than a year but her job, as she viewed it, was to stand by him in times of trouble and this sounded like trouble.

"You warned me when the country started opening up legalized sports gambling. You warned me that a lot of people were going to get out of control and in way over their heads in debt...."

"Oh no, Ryan what did you do?"

"I'm sorry, baby, I got caught up and...."

"Ryan, what?

"I borrowed a lot of money. I tried to win it back but it got away from me and now I'm in trouble."

"How much trouble?"

Almost twenty-five thousand..."

"Oh fuck..."

"And I owe it to a lot of people."

"You mean like loan sharks?"

"Mostly. Others were friends or friends of friends. What does it matter I'm in trouble and I don't know where to get the money. We have no savings and I couldn't bear the humiliation of going to your parents. I'm scared."

Kelli was in shock seeing the same dead ends that he did. She sat at the table running it around in her head. "I don't know. We'll just have to take out a loan."

"Using what as collateral? We barely covered the mortgage."

One day they were starting out on a new phase of life and the next they were in debt and already behind the eight ball. All because he wouldn't listen. She was raging pissed that he did this. She could live with the lottery tickets and occasional trips to the casinos but when sports betting got as easy as an app on his phone she warned him to stay away.

"Have I ever met any of the people you owe money to?" she said, thinking first of the humiliation of a mutual friend and then perhaps a negotiation.

"No, a few were old friends from college but they had faded out of my social circle before we started dating."

"It's not you anymore, it's us and you've dragged me into this now because I'm married to you."

He began to leave the kitchen with his head down.

"Stop!" she ordered, "You're not leaving this room until we figure a way out of this. Sit!"

He sat down with his head in his hands and without looking at her said, "You know how much I love you so I feel like dirt suggesting this but we have only one way out, to get free from this without me getting hurt."

"Okay, what?"

"I'm going to hell for even suggesting this but we exchange amounts that I owe for your services. JUST until we get it paid off and then..."

"What services, what are you talking abo..." And then it became clear to her what he was saying. "So you want to pimp me out for your debts? What the fuck??"

She stood up and hurled her water glass over his head, hitting the sink and throwing glass shards everywhere.

"I'm sorry, Kelli," he said in a small voice.

"I have to go lie down."

She went up to their bedroom and fell on the bed hoping she would quickly fall asleep and forget what happened for awhile but she didn't sleep easily and when she awoke the mess was still there.

She wanted to run but to where? She could leave him to his own demise but she loved him and couldn't accept the thought of him being beaten or worse. She was going to have to do this for their future but only on her terms. If she could close her eyes and spread her legs she could make it through.

When she came downstairs he was still in the kitchen playing with his phone.

"Trying to put us in more debt?" she said angrily.

"Just checking my email?"

"Listen to me, I'll do it to save your sorry ass but everything is on my terms. First of all, what makes you so confident that these guys, assuming they're all men, would cancel your debt in exchange for time with me?"

"Because I showed a couple of them your pictures and they seemed very interested."

In fact, in college Kelli was the girl that everyone was chasing and wanted to bed, a beautiful brunette with an ever present pony tail, bangs, arresting deep brown eyes and a voluptuous body that showed off her 34C's.

"So you showed them pictures?"

"When they found out I was married they asked to see a picture of you. Really, I was showing you off."

"And then they all wanted to fuck me?"

"No, it was nothing like that. I was just casually showing them my beautiful wife and they said things about you."

"Oh, you mean the beautiful wife you're trying to pimp out? Cindy warned me about you but apparently we both have hearing problems."

"Cindy?"

"Doesn't matter, Ryan! These are my terms: I want a full spreadsheet of who and how much you owe them so this gets properly paid off. We'll use the little guest house in the back because I don't want them in my home. Five hundred dollars an hour deducted from the bill and it's appointment only. I'm on the pill yet so that prevents any accidents. I want a daily sheet of who's coming and what time."

"They may want you to wear something in particular, is that okay?"

"Ya, ya, I just want to get this over with."

"Is there anything you won't do?"

"What the fuck question is that, Ryan?"

"I'm just saying they may want things before they decide to do this and I'll need an answer."

"I'll think about it and, by the way, you sleep on the fucking couch tonight."

***

The next day, before going to work, he left her a sheet with two names, their times of arrival and their 'preferences', and a note saying that he'd make the spreadsheet at work. "Thanks for doing this, love you."

She was in no way ready, physically or mentally, to do this but since her regular job laid her off at least she had the time. She sat on the bed for at least an hour ruminating on what she was about to do and was questioning how relatively fast she decided on this path to solve the problem. There was nothing else maybe she missed? As far as she could see, these guys would be killing them with unimaginable interest if she didn't.

She looked at the sheet again; 1:30pm James, and under preferences; 'likes high heels and lingerie.'

She started rummaging through her drawers putting together combinations of sexy things and when she had several choices she modeled them in the mirror, checking herself out for desirability. She concluded that she looked incredible and who wouldn't want her?

She went out to the guest room, changed the bedding, loaded the dresser with outfits and made a shoe rack. She dusted and vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom and added a vase of flowers from the market on the corner.

She had a mini fridge that she stocked with beer and pre-fab cocktails. If she didn't think too hard about why she was doing this it was actually kind of fun. They had done very little to the place and now it was getting a makeover and a purpose.

And then, looking up at the clock, she got a wave of anxiety when she considered the reality of what she would be doing. She was selling herself and it didn't matter the reason, after today she'd be a whore.

At around 1:15 she made sure everything was in place. She left the door unlocked and posed in place on the bed, wearing pretty much what he'd asked for. She looked to die for.

On the dot there was a knock on the door. "Come in," she said and as the door opened and he saw her, "Hi, I'm James and wow, you're way hotter than your pictures."

She stood up a bit awkwardly and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. "Hi James, I try. Would you like to sit down?" To her relief, he wasn't bad looking.

James was much younger than she expected and equally awkward and after sitting next to her on the bed said, "Sorry, I've never been with a prostitute before."

"Well that sort of works out because I've never been one before. But anything to bring the debt down," she said cheerfully.

She put his hand on her thigh and he sighed, "Oh my god, you're so beautiful."

"Thank you, James, but would you like to fuck me now?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"Would you like to pull my panties off? I wore them just for you." He excitedly did so.

She unbuckled his pants and he went straight for her pussy. He was rock hard so she did nothing to get him ready. He pumped her so crazily she guessed he wouldn't last five minutes. She was close, it was not quite three.

"Pull out and cum on my stomach when you're ready." Barely had she gotten the words out and his cum hit her belly button.

"Did that feel good, James?"

"God yes, can I see you again?"

"If we owe you more, then yes."

Looking confused but riding his high he said, "Sure, I can't wait!" He went out a happy camper.

She cleaned up and prepared the bed for her 3:30, Winston. His preference was spanking office insubordinates and black stockings. She wasn't sure how to approach that but, as with James, she relied on instinct. She guessed him much older but with issues of fetishes it would only be a guess.

There was a knock and she hurriedly got into position. He was early, nearly twenty minutes."Come in."

He entered looking like someone had pissed him off, a formidable presence with his tall, burley frame and expensive suit. Somewhere in his fifties she guessed. "You must be Kelli."

"Yes, sir." The greeting just jumped out of her in response to his size. She wasn't sure what to do next.

He pulled out one of the two chairs and sat facing her. "So HR sent you to work out your problems with me. I've been successful at getting office girls on the straight and narrow. Stand up and come here."

She stood in front of him as he inspected her lingerie ensemble, especially the black stockings he requested. "So you were caught giving a blowjob to one of the shipping guys down on the loading dock. Is that right?"

She could only assume that her response was supposed to be 'yes'.

He ran his hands over her body, coming to rest on her buttocks. "I'm afraid I'll have to teach you some manners and after slapping her behind he eased her panties to the floor and she stepped out of them.

"Lie face down across my legs. I'm going to have to give you a good spanking for your naughty behavior."

He swatted her gorgeous rear, stopping occasionally to admire his work. She began to yelp at the crisp cracks, only pausing to run his hand over her red bottom. His breathing became heavy and she could feel the growing erection beneath her.

Another thing occurred that she hadn't expected; with each slap she began to feel a growing orgasm. Intellectually she denied it but her senses overcame reason and, "IIIIII'mmmmm cuuuummmmmiing, oh my god, uuuuuuhhhhhmmmm,"

"So the little tart likes it!" he exclaimed as her juices dripped on his pants. She tried to say no but her body gave away the truth. A fifty something man she didn't even know had brought her to an orgasm with a spanking. It didn't make sense to her.

"I don't think the tart has learned her lesson so get on your knees and take off your bra." She removed it much to his satisfaction. The smile of a lecher crossed his face and he ordered her to show him how she blew the loading dock worker.

She pulled the cock from his pants and went about sloppily sucking him off. Again she was caught off guard with how much she liked making him moan. She licked his balls and guided her tongue up the shaft, "Oh fuck, Kelli, you ARE a naughty girl. There's only one thing I can do to straighten you out. Get on all fours on the bed. I'm going to fuck this behavior right out of you."

Before mounting her he leaned in and ate her pussy to get her ready but she was already soaking wet so he entered her honey hole and went on a tear.

She tried to deny it again and again she climaxed, "Uhhhhhhnnnnnnn, fuuuuccckkk."

Happily banging away and pulling her head back by her ponytail, he enjoyed looking down at the red marks on her ass. "Dirty little tart. I hope you're learning a lesson."

"Yes (bang) sir (bang) I've (bang) learned (bang) my (bang) lesson."

He then announced he was leaving his seed as a reminder and after two or three thrusts he roared like a lion and shot his cum deep inside her.

He pulled out and sat back on the chair, admiring his handiwork. His sperm started backing out of her and she dashed into the bathroom, her hand cupping the drip.

When she came out he was gone but left a note and some cash. "You were marvelous. We went a little long. I hope the extra cash is enough. I'd like to see you again.- Winston"

She wondered why he didn't just subtract it from the balance but she'd get that straight when Ryan got home.

***

After showering at home she came down the stairs in a robe with her hair wrapped in a towel. Ryan was home looking through the mail when she came in the kitchen.

"Hey, babe," said his manufactured chipper self, "How was your day?"

"Well, I fucked two men in our guest house because you're an asshole. How was your day?"

Trying to put his arms around her, "C'mon babe, I said I'm sorry and this will never happen again. I'm really sorry."

She took a wad of cash from the counter and handed it to him. "Winston left this as extra for going over the hour. I don't know why he didn't just write it off the debt but here, you figure it out."

"Went over the hour did ya? Were you two having fun?"

"Ryan, I suggest you shut up. By the way, you still sleep on the couch."

She made something to eat for herself and watched tv alone in the bedroom. Her mind, however, was totally confused as to why she orgasmed during sex with Winston. Not once but twice and she would never admit it to her husband but she came harder with Winston than ever with Ryan.

She slept well.

***

In the morning, there on the table was the itinerary sheet, this time with the names of three clients, times and preferences. She tidied up the guest house and even put fresh flowers in the vase.

By 11am she was open for business and at 11:30 she welcomed George to her home away from home. He was the first one who looked to her the part of a loan shark, dark complexion and more then a few gold necklaces. His 'preference' was simply to take off her clothes, hand cuff her wrists to the bed post and fuck her blind. Then it said, 'Supplies own cuffs'.

Her mind was racing with the cuffing scenario. What if this, what if that? What if he cuffed her and then robbed the house? What if?!?

"Kelli, hi, I'm George. So nice to meet you." and he extended his hand. She took it and thought he must be the most cordial house robber ever. "Well, George, how can I make you happy?"

"Don't move. Just seeing a girl as beautiful as you makes me very happy. You're stunning."

"Thank you, George. What a romantic thing to say. Even my husband has never said anything like that."

"Seeing your pictures and now in person I'm confused as to why he'd offer you up like this but, hey, it's my lucky day."

"Not being lucky was our problem, you know?" Back to the task at hand, "George," and she moved towards him, "would you like to undress me?" She had never been so sexy in her life and both of them could feel it.

"I would love that," and he reached up unbuttoning the back of her blue satin blouse and pulling it forward off of her shoulders and down her breasts. How his hands moved was so erotic she had no idea where she was anymore.

Piece by piece he took her skirt and underwear off until she stood naked in her heels. It was all so deliberate and careful like he was unwrapping a precious gem. "You are beyond words," and they kissed a long time.

"Now, my love, I'm going to cuff you to the bed and fuck you like you deserve to be fucked. He laid her back spread eagle and cuffed her wrists to both bed posts and then stood in front of her taking down his pants and underwear. She was almost frightened by the size of his cock, an easy eight inches and thick.

"Oh my god, George."

Before she could over analyze this thing she was filled completely and stretched beyond that. In mere minutes from his entering her she came for the first time. "Oh, fuck, George. Oh god, fuck me, baby, ahhhhhh, fuck me hard!!"

He pushed as hard as he could and they rattled the bed board. Then he removed the cuffs and fucked her in every position in the book. She was in a sex dreamland.

When it was over and she had cum three times and he had laid a river of cum down her chin and onto her tits, she said, "That is the best fuck of my life. I should be paying you for that."

He laughed and said, "Well that's not something I ever expected to hear from a working girl."

"I've only been a working girl for two days so take it for what it's worth."

***

2pm. Allen. Preferences: Dirty talk, Anal. As soon as she saw anal a shiver ran up her spine. She'd never tried it and was in no hurry to. Scrambling to somehow prepare she thought of the jelly lube she had seen many times in the drug store. She had time to get it, better slippery than raw.

Allen didn't bother to knock which aptly summed up his no frills approach to sex for money. He was brash, curt and you had to look hard to find any semblance of decent character. He only wanted to fuck a whore and he loved dirty talk while he was doing it. In his mind he could say or do anything.

"Are you Kelli?"

"Yes."

"You're pretty. I like to fuck the pretty ones in the ass. Take everything off except the stockings."

"You know what you want," she said, trying to make some kind of connection.

"Stand up and show me what I bought."

She turned all around, showing him everything, "You like?"

"Yes, I like. Well I'm gonna fuck you hard, bitch, so get ready."

She sat on the bed and spread her legs, "Come and get it."

He undressed completely and then standing before her he said, "Suck my cock, and take it all the way, bitch." Kelli struggled to deep throat him but he soon grew impatient and forced her head down the rest of the way, only letting her up if she pushed him away trying to get air. He held her down repeatedly, "Guuuuccccccgggggg."

He put her on her back, still gasping. "Spread your legs, girl," and he banged her pussy like he was holding a grudge. With every hit she slid across the bed and eventually hit her head on the wall so he hauled her back by the thighs and started over.

"And now here comes the fun...my dick in your very pretty ass. Mmmmmm, I'm gonna like this. Roll over, whore." She had no choice but to let this brut in her ass. "Lube is on the nightstand."

"I don't think I'll be needing that," he said in a snarky tone.

"Use it, asshole!!" she demanded in a voice that had never come out of her before.

He used it and fucked her, screaming at the virgin experience of being sodomized.

"Take it whore!" he yelled over her distress. And then when he had settled into a rhythm she was blindsided by a huge orgasm growing in her body. "Ohhhh fuuuuccckkk. Uhhhhnnnnn." and instinctively she held her breath to intensify the release.

Her pussy, clamping down on his assault weapon caused him to lose control and he let loose an eruption that "filled your twat with my cum, bitch!"

Lying there post coitus, they started slowly smiling, the menace gone from his face, then laughing. "Was I too over the top?"

"Just a little. Frankenstein had a lighter touch."

"See me again, please," he pleaded, "you're just something else."

"Sure," she said, "like I have a choice. Whatever we still owe you, then I'll see you again."

Allen assumed that she used the word 'owe' in place of 'pay' but it amounted to the same thing. The next day he booked time with her pimp/husband, not really caring where the money was going as long as he got to see her.

The weeks went by and each day she entertained men in need of her services or in want of more. She assumed that the debt had been substantially reduced so she asked Ryan to show her the spreadsheet but he put her off, promising a report in a couple days.

12