The Girl In The Guest House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's really coming down for sure. Hang in there, babe, we're getting closer to the finish line."

That morning when she got her daily customer list she saw that her first fuck was Steven at 11am and his preferences were red lipstick and slutty lingerie. She did it up the way she thought he'd like; black nylons snapped to a garter belt, crotchless lace panties and the ever present stilettos and nothing else.

She was in the mood to take some serious cock. Her enjoyment of a traditionally taboo profession had grown daily since she started.

Posing as she always did, Steven pushed the door open part way, "Hello?"

"Come in, Steven, don't be afraid, I promise it won't hurt," she said in her sexy voice.

Steven took one step inside, "Kelli?"

"Steven? Oh my god, Steven? Im so embarrassed."

She hastily put on a sweat shirt. In the back of her mind she had worried that someone she knew would come through the door and now here he was. They were study mates in college and friends who grew apart naturally as they established their lives.

They sat down at the table. "You loaned money to my husband?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You were one of the guys who loaned money to my husband and he lost it gambling. I've been doing this to get him out of trouble and pay down the balance. We had no other choice "

"I met Ryan at a bar and he bought me a beer and while talking he showed me a picture of a pretty girl in a bikini looking back over her shoulder. I didn't recognize that it was you. He said, 'Nice, right?' I said, 'Ya, she's beautiful,' and he asked me if I was interested. I asked him, interested in what? And he says, 'How'd you like an hour with my wife for $500?' I thought he was kidding but he made it clear you were available. I'd had just enough beer and was horny enough to say yes and I hit the bar ATM. We made a time and here I am. Hell I'm the one who should be embarrassed. I wasn't the only one he approached."

She was stunned. "Steven, I didn't know about this but you paid him $500 for me and I need to give you what you paid for..."

"That's okay, Kelli, I'll chalk it up to bad judgment."

"What if I told you I had a crush on you in school? That is unless you don't want me."

"What if I told you I had a crush on you? And, fuck yes, I want you."

"Then take me."

He picked her up out of the chair, tossed her on the bed and they fucked like the unrequited lovers they never had a chance to be.

"Best $500 I ever spent."

She handed him a small piece of paper, "Call me?"

"But you're married?"

"Not for long."

***

That evening when he got home she was waiting at the kitchen table. "Sit down, Ryan."

"Hey, babe, I'll get that spreadsheet to you in the next couple of days for sure. We're doing great."

"Well you're doing great. So since you're a lying bastard who doesn't love me..."

"But I do..."

"Stop. You're not allowed to speak. You have all of tonight to get your belongings together and leave this house and then I don't want to hear from you again other than to see your signature on the divorce papers. I know you've already taken more money from other men and lined them up to fuck me.

"I will honor those agreements and fuck every last one of them but along with each person's name you will attach the full amount in cash that you received and leave it in an envelope in my mailbox. From then on you'll not speak to anyone about me. If asked by family you only say, 'It just didn't work out.'

"Failure to carry out these things I just said will cause me to contact my brother and he will likely pay you an unkind visit. If you're still stupid enough to take it further I will tell a judge you forced me into prostitution for your own gain.

"So, starting now, get your shit out of here, don't talk and don't look back."

Silently, Ryan collected what he could and was gone.

She slept well.

***

Kelli began dating Steven and a year later they married but the one constant that sustained her was the profession she inadvertently mastered and enjoyed. Steven truly loved and supported her so when he wasn't at his own workplace he would occasionally stop by any of several bars in the outlying area and, showing pictures of her, wondered if the horny patron might, "be interested in fucking my wife for $500?"

To her always curious adjacent neighbors she was "that cute Kelli next door who gives French lessons."

Not a complete exaggeration.

But to her many adoring clients she became better known as the girl in the guest house.

12