All Comments on 'The Girl in the Library Pt. 02'

by JanetMon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please

Hurry up and continue. Really got me hanging.

SB

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy chapter

Very yummy indeed... I love where you're taking them... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the story

I love this story, please continue as I would love to see how this develops.

As for your comments at the start of part one, please don't change your style. I love the detail and description you put in your writing, as I feel it creates the complete picture which makes the story more real and enjoyable and you really get into the characters.

With regard to the Kim story line, I feel that you would be better drawing a line under it after the next chapter (the Sunday and what happens in the playroom) otherwise whilst it could run and run it could also become a 'millstone' to you, whereby you feel you should add more but will become harder and harder.

If you wanted to you could always create a spin off regarding either Kassandra or Barbara (or both).

But hey that is only a suggestion, and you should do what you feel comfortable with.

Anyway thanks for the stories, and I look forward to reading more from your good self.

Rgds Al

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 5 years ago

Oh the things you can get at the library. That reminds me, I need to renew my library card. I'd like to check out 'girls" The storyline continues to be a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
!!!!

Love these 2 and this relationship!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Gets even better

Good things come/cum to those who wait, and for Syd and Rae, as for your readers, this chapter exemplified that. You kept up the tension, gave us clues as to Rae's plans, and the climax ... well.

I do hope Syd breaks the rules in chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Such a great story! Loved the suspense. I think your descriptions make it great reading.

J

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago

OMG... what a Fabulous story. You are such and incredibly talented writer. I'm hooked all the way within this story.

netgnosticnetgnosticover 2 years ago

Great story! I'm usually bored to death by BDSM, but because Raegan is inventing her own way of doing things, it's fresh and exciting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanetMon@JanetMon
Here are the three wonderful online stores that I alluded to in Kim's story for sexy women's clothing: A. https://shopraga.com/collections/all B. https://www.onetribeapparel.com/collections/boho-tops (click on tops and dresses near top of page for listings of styles) C. https...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES