All Comments on 'The Girl in the Library Pt. 03'

by JanetMon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947almost 5 years ago
Love this story

JanetMon, you do have a wonderful way with words! I love all the details you provide and how you develop the characters. Enjoyable reading! Can't wait for the next one.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
ok

Where I really liked the first part of this story, the 2nd part was just alright, did not care for the ending and this one was just the same.

NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 5 years ago
I have too say the best

I have read your other story but stopped, it got to a point that it was just not for me but this one I really hope it goes on.

flbifemflbifemalmost 5 years ago
Love this story

I am hoping in the near future these two get married. I know it's going to suck for her previous girlfriend but she has her husband. I don't know if I have the courage to get a piercing but the way you told this so far has me so wet. I also love how others are so accepting of their openness and love for each other. I know in today's world it's okay with some but not others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A very enjoyable story. I loved all parts of the story. Your endings keep me waiting for the next chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I’m really liking where this is going. Your descriptions and attention to not only the hot sex but the feelings behind it keeps me wanting more. Looking forward to hopefully reading more about these ladies soon

eros53eros53almost 5 years ago
More please...

This is a lovely story. Sweet, loving, not too much drama, enough sex to make it a little hot but not graphic. Look forward to the further adventures...

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years ago

This really is a wonderful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an excellent story. It's full of emotion, dialogue and action. Well sexual action anyway.

Its resplendent with vivid adjectives describing what things look like and feel like.

It is a wonderful romantic tale of two beautiful young females, one slightly older, exploring their budding relationship.

It has everything going for it, and yet I just cannot get into it. It just doesn't grab me.

It may be that there is no action or drama, no suspense. Just a slow building sexual romance.

It may also be that the two characters are almost identical. Their feelings and desires, their desires to "switch".

Their vocabulary is a carbon copy of each other, despite the fact that one is half as old again as the other one.

Their speaking all could be from either one of them. The sentence structure mirrors their carbon copy vocabulary.

I just cannot see two distinct characters. Just a cut n paste of one characters actions, words, emotions and dreams to the other character.

I am just a reader, I am not a writer. I do not know what is possible, practical or what is impractical or even impossible. So I am not trying to disparage you. So please do not take this as an attack. Your writing skills far exceed anything I could ever dream of, and certainly they are far above the skills of most well meaning contributors to this site.

I am merely trying to give you honest feedback, so that you will be able to figure out if anything needs to be changed so your stories improve.

I thank you for all the time and effort that you have willingly put in to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanetMon@JanetMon
Here are the three wonderful online stores that I alluded to in Kim's story for sexy women's clothing: A. https://shopraga.com/collections/all B. https://www.onetribeapparel.com/collections/boho-tops (click on tops and dresses near top of page for listings of styles) C. https...