All Comments on 'The Girl in the Library Pt. 04'

by JanetMon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
A wonderfully sensuous chapter

This was a wonderful sensuous episode, so well=described. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Strong passions

Wow, this relationship is developing rapidly. I would already be frightened.

Very sexy those photo shoot scenes. I hope that there won't be any kind of blackmail incoming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent series and awesome development of the characters! I hope you will continue this series! Very erotic!!!

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 4 years ago

Absolutely loved both of your stories. We all cannot wait for the next chapter of both. Please don't keep us waiting much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very Hot chapter. 5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish i had someone like this in life

Wish i had someone like this in life

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago

Absolutely incredible!!!!! I just live the way you write. Your words paint a beautiful picture of love and joy. Please don't ever stop writing. I can't wait for your next story.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years ago

My only complaint is that you stopped here. I loved the whole series xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unhappy that it ended, hope to hear more of them... You are a great writer, you made the characters come alive and so believable......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanetMon@JanetMon
494 Followers
Here are the three wonderful online stores that I alluded to in Kim's story for sexy women's clothing: A. https://shopraga.com/collections/all B. https://www.onetribeapparel.com/collections/boho-tops (click on tops and dresses near top of page for listings of styles) C. https...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES