The Girl in the Library Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JanetMon
JanetMon
495 Followers

When she pushed the remnants of that last cube inside me, I yelled, "Damn you Sydney Conrad. Payback is going to be hell."

She just laughed. "Oh, my dear little bitch. I'm not even close to being finished yet." I felt her leave the bed then quickly return. The cube in my navel had melted so much that water was running across my waist and onto the bed. Sydney then proceeded to rub another cube over my abdomen. I was freezing. Suddenly something hot hit my belly. I screamed. I didn't know she had taken one of the floating candles out of a bowl and was pouring the hot wax on me.

"Don't worry, dear. It's only hot wax. At the most it's going to leave some red spots for a few hours. It's called temperature play. Once your piercings are healed, I plan to cover your nipples and clit with ice and wax." Not if I get you first, I thought.

Sydney removed the scarf, took the bowl of ice cubes to the kitchen and climbed back on the bed, holding the snifter of brandy. "Would you like a taste, Raegan dear?"

"Yes, please." She dipped her fingers into the snifter and wiped the liquid across my lips. I licked it off. She gave me another 'taste' the same way. The third time she wet my lips with the brandy, she said, "Don't lick it off this time, Raegan. It's my turn." The touch of her tongue stroking across my lips to taste the brandy was unbelievably sensuous. I simply cannot explain it. I literally was in seventh heaven.

The closure that I wasn't expecting followed. "Open your mouth wide Raegan." I watched as she took a large drink of the brandy, put her lips between mine, slipped her tongue into my mouth and let the golden liquid flow ever so slowly over it into my mouth. While the brandy was slowly draining, her eyes were staring into mine. They were smiling and I had no doubt they were filled with love. If, just last week, someone had described this exchange of liquids to me, my reaction would have been, "Ugg, how fucking gross and unsanitary." Sydney and I have been trading saliva with our tongues a lot during the ensuing days. This wasn't much different. To me, what she was doing was an extremely erotic act of love, and I was turned on by it. When the transfer of the 80 proof distilled wine was complete, my tongue searched the inside of her mouth for more. This, of course, evolved into a long, passion-filled kiss.

For nearly half an hour, brandy dripped from her fingers onto my breasts, stomach and cunt. Her tongue licked it all off. All I could do is squirm and complain about being unable to do anything. Sydney's reaction: "Are you frustrated, baby?"

"You fucking know I am, Sydney. I really do want to hug and hold you in my arms."

She just laughed. "I'll let you do that when I'm ready and not before. Remember, dear, you belong to me tonight, and I am going to take full advantage of the opportunity." She did ask if I was having any problems because of the way I was bound. Other than being extremely turned on, and wanting, but unable, to hold her, I did not. "Promise me that you will tell me immediately if you feel any numbness, cramping or tingling." I promised. I wanted loose, yet I didn't. I couldn't do anything but surrender to a sense of helplessness and accept what Sydney wanted to do to me.

"I think that's enough alcohol, dear," Sydney said as she sat the glass and remaining brandy on the dresser. "I want to have my full faculties available as I devour you. I almost laughed when she made her initial "approach" however. If one could laugh in a sexually charged environment, that is. She got on the bed near the foot and slowly crawled up to my head on her hands and knees. From my bound, prone position she looked like a predatory wild cat, stalking her prey and ready to pounce. Watching her was an erotic experience in itself. I knew I was the prey, and anxiously waited for her to pounce. Oh, god did she ever pounce!

Devour was an appropriate word for her to describe what she was going to do, but consume was even a better one for what she actually did. The licking followed by kisses started at my eyelids and moved over my face and lips. She nipped at my bottom lip then thrust her tongue into my mouth. She had fucked my mouth with her tongue before, but this was different. I wasn't tied so tight I couldn't move. My tongue met hers and they fought. I tightened my lips around her oral muscle and tried to suck it down my throat. That kiss would have been panty dropping had I been wearing any.

The licking and kissing moved down to the sweet spot on one side of my neck, across my collarbone to the one on the other side. Not being able to reciprocate was driving me crazy. I didn't realize what it would be like to be unable to move. It was like being an open container, receiving whatever she wanted to pour into me.

I think she tried to make a meal of my breasts, licking around them in circles. I screamed when she actually bit them. I knew they would bear her teeth marks in the morning. I nearly climaxed when she nipped the tips of my nipples with her teeth, being careful not to disturb my piercings.

She tried to suck my belly button out of my navel. When that didn't work, she tried to excavate it with her tongue. She stopped, raised up on her knees, stared into my eyes, again with a predatory look, and said, "Damn, girl, when I thought about tying you this way, I didn't realize how open and available you would be. You can't resist anything I want to do to you." After leaning down and kissing my lips again, she swung her body over mine, so her legs straddled my head.

Temptation, in the form of Sydney's beautiful, hairless, wet pussy was staring at me and my level of resistance was zero. I could smell her sexual essence and raised my head to taste it. "Don't you move a muscle, Raegan. If you can't keep your head still, I will find a way to tie it down, too."

"Please, Sydney, let me lick you."

"No, baby, this is all about you."

"At least you could untie my arms. I want to hold you and touch you."

"Girl, if you don't shut up, I am going to dig a pair of your dirty panties out of the laundry and stuff them in your mouth. No, on second thought, I will dig a pair of mine out, wipe your wet pussy with them and stuff them in your mouth."

I laughed then said, "While sucking on your panties sounds exciting, Sydney, I'll shut up."

She turned, facing my feet and dipped her head between my legs, but her lips didn't go where I wanted and needed her the most. Her tongue trailed up and down my left leg from my knee to the crease at my hip. Then she licked a similar path along my right leg. I wanted to scream at her.

Finally, she trailed a finger around my labia. Her touch was light, not what I wanted; not what I needed. She circled my clit several times without actually touching it.

"God, baby you are absolutely drenched! Maybe I really should wipe you off with my panties and give you something to suck on, but I am going to need all that lubrication."

"I'm already looking at something I want to suck on, Sydney."

Sydney laughed and said, "I'll let that one slide, girl. Wiping you with my panties, dear, would be like wasting the wine of the gods. I have something more useful to clean up this mess. Licking your pussy is going to be like eating a sweet juicy peach."

Then it happened. She slipped her devilish tongue into my slit, trailing it from bottom to top, and back down again, lapping up my juices as promised. She explored all my sexual folds and fucked my entrance with quick thrusts of her tongue. I felt the electricity of her touch streak down to my toes. Feeling the nearness of a pending orgasm, I closed my eyes, pushed my head down into the pillow and raised my hips as much as my bondage would permit. She raised her head long enough to say, "Damn, Raegan, you taste so good. I can hardly keep up with the amount of sweet cream you are producing," and immediately used her tongue to start flipping the heart attached to my clitoral piercing. I was so fucking close, my insides were sizzling. All it would take was... and then she did it. She sucked my engorged clit into her mouth and beat it with that dangerous weapon that was her tongue. I gave in to my desires. I crested and went over that mountain, screaming and thrashing against my bonds.

When I opened my eyes, Sydney was lying beside me, stretched out, arm resting on my abdomen, and smiling. She kissed me and I could taste myself on her lips still wet with my fluids. "Welcome back, baby. Did you enjoy your trip?"

In reply, I could only smile. When my heavy breathing finally subsided, I said, "Sydney, please release my hands."

"Can't do that yet love, unless you are hurting."

I could lie, but it wouldn't be right. "I'm a little stiff but can handle it. I just need you to release my arms so I can hug you."

"Oh, we'll do that in a little while, but not before I fulfill that special request of yours." Her hand moved down to my pussy where her fingers started a feathery tracing along and through my wet folds and around my aching clit. My breathing rate accelerated quickly again when she slipped two fingers into my wet channel and started to slowly thrust them in and out. Rising up onto her knees, she kissed my lips, kissed a nipple, moved down so she was next to my hips and leaned in to lick and kiss my navel. All the while she continued to fuck my cunt with her fingers. I could do nothing except relax and enjoy. Soon a third finger and then a fourth joined the first two dipping deeper into, and stretching, my vagina with each thrust.

Suddenly Sydney stopped moving her hand. My eyes had been closed, but I quickly opened them and looked at her. She was smiling at me. What I didn't realize was that the depth of her hand was at a point where her thumb could touch my blood-engorged clit. It, like the rest of my pussy, was slick with my sexual juices. My eyes widened when she started rubbing her thumb over the sensitive nub. I was close and tried to help her my flexing my glutes since my bonds prevented any other movement. Sydney pursed her lips and threw me an air kiss. "That's it, baby, cum for me." I exploded and screamed through another climax. Adding her thumb to the fingers in my vagina, she didn't give me time to recover and started to fuck me again with her whole hand.

Her hand, at its widest part was nearly twice as large as any dildo I had ever used. I was drunk with lust and cried out, "Oh, my god, yes," when her whole hand passed the final barrier and slipped into me up to her wrist. I suddenly knew what she had felt the night before and was euphoric to know I had been able to give her the same joy that I was now feeling. I started chuckling.

"Fuck, Raegan! You're crazy! How the hell can you be laughing when I have my hand buried inside you? Do you have a tickle spot in there?"

"I was just thinking, does this mean that I just lost my virginity?"

"Honestly, girl, you are unbelievable! Yes, I think this definitely qualifies!"

I had just experienced several mind-blowing climaxes and my body was building towards another when she started fucking me with her fist, moving it in and out mere inches at a time. I threw my head back onto the pillow and yelled, "Do it, Sydney. Fuck me harder. Please! Don't stop!"

"That's it, sweetie. You wanted to feel the warmth of a human inside you. Squeeze your muscles around my hand. Do it for me. Let me feel your passion. I want you to cum for me again." Her words were enough to take me over that crest. Shudders flew up my spine. I came, and I came, and I came and I soared over the moon.

When I finally opened my eyes, I was on my side, basking in the warmth of my lover's arms. She leaned forward, gave me a quick kiss and said, "Hello, sweetheart. Welcome back." I didn't reply. I just smiled and looked at her. I didn't even realize until seconds later that somehow, sometime after the most fabulous climax of my life, Sydney had removed all the ropes that had been binding me. "I think we both need some sleep, dear. Roll over and let me spoon hug you. I'll see you bright and early in the morning." We kissed first. Then, facing away from her, I shifted back so my body was tight against hers. She pulled the sheet up over us, put her hand over me and grasped my breast. "Tying you up and loving you like this definitely turns me on, dear. And I enjoyed last night, too. You and I are definitely going to study and learn the art of Shibari."

"I love you, Sydney Conrad."

"I love you, too, Raegan Green."

My next conscious moment came when I was looking up at Sydney because she was shaking me awake. "Come on, Raegan. Get your ass out of bed and get dressed. It's time for our morning run."

JanetMon
JanetMon
495 Followers
12