All Comments on 'The Girl in the Library'

by JanetMon

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yep, should definitely be continued!

And don't worry about being wordy :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

I love the meet up

The get to know you stage

Their banter

They’re intimacy

You always tick all the boxes

Please continue this story

I’d love to see where this beautiful couple reach together

Thank You for your stories

Ps waiting for more kimmy chapters

C xoxo

lexstrokerlexstrokeralmost 5 years ago
Please give us more of these two gir...women!

I loved this story! I don’t think it was too wordy at all! In fact, I think it was perfect! I loved the description and the character build up. I also enjoyed the dialog between the characters. I love the way that different authors handle dialog. It really adds to the character’s personalities and I love how different it is from author to author. Great work and please, please, please continue the story of these two characters!

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
not bad

I thought this was a good start, I also thought it was not to wordy you painted a great picture, it was almost like I was there.

holbrookholbrookalmost 5 years ago
Please continue

I greatly enjoy your writing and hope you will continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I absolutely love your style in writing. The level of detail is like being able to see every word in your mind as they come to life. This is as great as Kimmy and Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful love story

Love the way you write it is very descriptive. Enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I really hope you continue the story, I really like the syndey character thank you

I hope you continue your story I really like the syndney character she is out there where Reagan is laid back thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That person is a d***

Whoever said your stories are too wordy f*** them. Your stories are amazing the way they are and i absolutely love the fact its mpre than just sex, i like to be able to fall in love with the characters route them on through their worse of times and be able to cheer them on through there best of times. Please write a second to the library and kim and dont listen to those negative jerks. Your amazing

retnavysec69retnavysec69almost 5 years ago
Yes more!

Very good want to read more.....like them watching the other video for instance.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A beautiful and fun story!

Well done, it's nice to read something positive and uplifting! Thank you!

fishingrod48fishingrod48almost 5 years ago
I Like Wordy Stories

Well done a great start

mrbobblesmrbobblesalmost 5 years ago

I read your stories because of the detail and story stuff. I appreciate the effort you put into making the characters more realistic. Can't wait for more.

MariaG983MariaG983almost 5 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue this storyline!!!

Maddie624Maddie624almost 5 years ago

I really like this story and your descriptions are truly fantastic. I hope that you decide to carry on with this story!

In response to the author's note, I completely agree with you. I come to this site so that I can take a period of time, however long it may be, away from my real life...I am an introvert with extroverted tendencies when necessary...or after I have a drink...In any case, what I am trying to convey is that stories like yours allow me to transport myself to another time and/or place and long stories with extraordinary details are my favorites. The more info you give, the better the experience for me as a reader. One beef that I have to convey here, which actually has absolutely nothing to do with you, is that I really dislike the backhanded compliment(s) left by some readers on this site. I just wish that people could refrain from nitpicking and just offer a compliment when one is deserved...It bothers me when someone offers their own lesson on what they believe should have been said and go on to convey how they believe the author should have gone about saying it. After the small knocks on an author's work, they then go on to say something like, "This was a nice start though, so I'll give you 5 stars." When an issue is small enough to be overlooked (as opposed to multiple spelling errors, incoherent sentences, issues with the cohesiveness of the story, etc.), making mention of it just comes across as pretentious. Up until this point, you have been the only author that I have seen respond to such needless criticism(s) at the beginning of a new story and I thank you for responding to it as you did. You do what you like and I am certainly looking forward to coming along for the ride.

*You can probably also see that I have been out of grad school for quite a while and my grammar has suffered a bit because of it.*

erktecerktecalmost 5 years ago
Phooey!!!!

A word my mum would say, but it works for me and what you said of what others thought about your pace. Don’t change a thing about it. How can you improve on perfection. I do hope there is more to the story as I fell in love with Syd and Rae.....and you....

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 5 years ago

I love the depth & richnrss you give to your characters & environments. In fact, if your stories were longer I'd be overjoyed. You've grought me such joy & pleasure with everything you've written & I am so very grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes

Please, definitely continue. This was quite enjoyable and the subtle humor between the two really made this story.

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947almost 5 years ago
Love the Story

I love the way you tell stories, the detail and how you build the characters. I didn't skip through this story at all. I thought the pace was wonderful. I loved the way you built it up. Wondering if Raegan and Sydney would get together in this story or if we'd have to wait! I vote for you to continue the storyline!

rml65rml65almost 5 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

Love this story, please write more to it! I enjoy reading the stories with slower build ups the very best. Don't let what some others say ruin that! Thank you for sharing your talent with us all!

bjo75bjo75almost 5 years ago
Nicely done

I really enjoyed this story, as well as the Kim series. Now I myself tend to put a lot into my writing, which to me gives not only insight of the story but I believe in the author as well. Besides I'm the type that can't go from A to B, no I go A to Z to get to B. So on that note the person who said that your to "wordy" needs to think and realize that this site is about FREE writing and entertainment. It's not a perfect world out there.. Sorry I ranted anyways keep writing more, I would like to see where this goes as well more to the Kim series... Ignore the negativity comments. Be who you are..

GoofybearGoofybearalmost 5 years ago
Couldn't Be Better

Great beginning to another fantastic story. Glad to see you are not letting the haters get to you. I love the fact that you include so much detail into your stories. Makes them so much more believable. I Got hooked on Kim's new life and was afraid you were going to just leave it where it was. Hope you continue that one as well. I can easily say that you are definitely one of my favorite authors.

RastanuraRastanuraalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Just nice. Keep up the good work. Mere pornography isn't enough, the romance is what makes it so nice.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 5 years ago
Mmmm..

...I enjoyed this sexy story and I loved all the chit chat between these two girls, I mean, women. I would love for a continuation.

hanna_ahanna_aalmost 5 years ago
I can see

why people might find it too wordy. But it is your style, and it is beautiful to read the girls' teasing and their conversation. I think it was a tad too dramatic when Sidney had to sob about the behaviour of her roommate. Quite harmless, after all. And I think she was a little bit aroused by the openness of the roommate ... but never confessed it. I wonder if Syd and Rae are now only into each other - or if the develop a consciousness for having been lesbians for ever.

One little thing. Some may think it's too wordy - be it. It is definitely not too "marky". It would be more fluently readable if the quotation marks matched. There are many sentences where it needs a couple of lines to understand that Rae is no longer talking to Syd, but the narration of the story continues.

bi_cyclerbi_cycleralmost 5 years ago
A very nice read

This is the first of your writing that I have experienced. I'm hooked. I love the character development and the dialogue is crisp and real. Great job. Now I have my reading time dedicated to Kim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice. Just nice though. Maybe their continued adventures, will be awesome fucking nice or maybe even wicked awesome nice!

Brava, PLEASE continue writing you,be become one of my, if not my most, favorite authors on this site. Love your style and detail, you really make us invest in the characters. Looking forward to the continued adventures of kimmy, Kelly and Kassandra and now Syd and Rae. Please keep up the Magic!

peter944peter944almost 5 years ago
Not wordy at all

Well done and a nice departure from your Kim series. Your manner of writing a drawing out this story makes for entertaining reading. I do hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes please!

I loved your preface as well as your text!

And about the text, nothing like good foreplay!

Thanks!

jimmyjib72jimmyjib72almost 5 years ago

great writing great story

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 5 years ago
Yesss!

(to your question)

Nice, unwinding and - in the end - exhilarating story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe romance

I have heard it said that the largest sex organ is the brain. With the way you write, it tends to stimulate that sex organ. Maybe with less words you wouldn't be able to do that. I like the way you think. Thank you

Wanderer

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 5 years ago
Wordy? No, just the right pace!

That's a lovely story, sensitive and beautifully written. I really appreciate the way you take the time to let the reader get to know the setting and the characters, and for them to get to know each other. The gradual buildup made the final scene so much hotter.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Wordy is good when it is this good

Wordy? It's a story site, and that means words. Maybe guys like more action and fewer words, but it's a lesbian story and as a lesbian, I like it slow and passionate, and this delivered perfectly.

You sketched out the characters so well, and I loved the development. When someone employs words as well as this the only problem is that they end. I am SO looking forward to the next chapters.

HelenirlHelenirlabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

Wow stunning story. Gives all us younger less experienced women real hope too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, but sometimes it was hard to tell if they were saying something or thinking something

orestes08orestes08over 2 years ago

Frankly, whoever told you that you were "too wordy" was 1000% correct, if not exactly helpful. If you don't want constructive criticism, go ahead and stop reading here. I stopped reading your story 9 paragraphs in because I had been info dumped on about, her work schedule, the library schedule in general, her school schedule, how class schedules work, how many credit hours she has, how many credit hours she needs, how credit hours work, her hobbies, and her finances. I did not know 9 paragraphs in what the protagonists name was. Frankly, most of the stuff you spent an entire paragraph on doesn't matter to the story, another half of it I don't care about (at least not now, if it matters later, bring it up then), and the rest of it was still way too soon. I was vaguely interested in why the other girl was coming back to the campus library 15 minutes before closing. I was in no way, shape, or form so interested in this ONE detail (that's literally the only story I have before the info dumping begins) that I was going to stick around for you to dump every detail about her life on my head with all the grace of an anvil. You can get away with some amount of description, but 7 paragraphs of the details of this girl's life before I even know her name is way, way, way, way too much. If you need to set up some foreshadowing or later payoff, then set that up and give maybe 2 other things so it isn't obvious. But frankly, the way you dumped that stuff off like trash in a landfill, anyone who bothers to keep reading isn't going to retain much if any of your detail anyway. They're just going to skim through it to get to the story. Which again, hasn't started yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the intimacy of this, and I loved how descriptive it is. Please continue writing more.

QuietoldieQuietoldie9 months ago

Thanks for this story. I'm a man and really enjoyed this first chapter. It's not the kind of erotica I search for. To be honest I'm more of a beta male. Perhaps that's why I ènjoyed it so much. I intend to read further chapters and will make further comments..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanetMon@JanetMon
Here are the three wonderful online stores that I alluded to in Kim's story for sexy women's clothing: A. https://shopraga.com/collections/all B. https://www.onetribeapparel.com/collections/boho-tops (click on tops and dresses near top of page for listings of styles) C. https...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES