The Girl in the Mall

Story Info
An odd morning shopping.
1.5k words
4.27
9.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
312 Followers

I was out looking for a couple of pairs of socks when I first caught sight of this girl. She was dressed casually, in a very short skirt and a top with thin straps. Her breasts were big and a little saggy, and there wasn't any sign of bra straps so I assumed she wasn't wearing a bra. Kids today, am I right?

Anyway, she wasn't far in front of me and she bent over with her knees straight to look at something on a low shelf.

Her breasts dangled down, showing a lot of cleavage, but the thing I noticed was a youngster behind her with a camera taking pictures up her skirt!

When she straightened up, she noticed me looking at her and smiled at me.

She seemed nice, so I had to tell her what had happened. I shuffled up to her.

"Miss," I said quietly, "when you bent over that young man used his camera to look up your skirt!"

She turned and looked at him.

"It's OK," she said, "he's with me."

He came over.

I was intrigued.

"So what exactly are you doing?"

"I'm recording her flashing at me," he said. "For fun. I'll probably show the video to some friends."

"Oh my."

"You can stay and watch if you'd like," he said.

It was an odd setup, but I decided to watch.

"I'm Drew, and this is Sue."

"Harry."

"Come and stand with me, Harry," Drew said.

I went over and stood with him.

"OK," said Drew, "let's carry on."

Sue turned away from us and bent over again. I could see right up her skirt, and let me tell you, she wasn't wearing panties!

After a few seconds, she stood up again and turned to face us.

She squatted down on her heels near the lower shelf and slowly moved knees apart. I could see her vagina... it was completely shaved!

She lifted her top and exposed her breasts to us. Her nipples were pierced, with little bars going through them. I've heard about this, but never seen anything like it.

She lowered her top and got back to her feet.

"Let's do something more daring," Drew said.

"More daring than that?" she asked.

"Yup, c'mon."

Drew led us to the women's clothing area, eventually finding a green one sports bra for her.

"There, try that on."

"That'll be too small for me," she told him.

"I know," he said.

She took it from him and looked around.

"Here," he said.

He was pointed the camera at her and she quickly pulled her top up and off. She pulled the sports bra on, it squeezed her breasts together and out of the top.

She did a little twirl and put her hands over her head.

Drew held out some really small panties to her. I didn't see where he got them from.

"Try it with these," he said.

She reached out to take them.

"Without the skirt."

She undid her skirt and dropped it to the floor. She grabbed the panties from Drew and pulled them on.

Again, she did a little twirl.

"OK," said Drew, "give me the bra."

She wiggled her way out of it and handed it over. She then went to take her top.

"Uh uh," he said, "panties."

She bent forward and pulled her panties down, handing them to Drew.

A woman shopper had stopped at the end of the aisle, and was watching what was going on.

"Give us a twirl," he said.

She twirled, only to see the woman. She turned back to face us and grabbed her top. She pulled it on, then turned around again and bent, exposing her bottom, and stepped into her skirt.

"I think we should go," she said, "I bet she's gone to find somebody."

"Sure," said Drew, and we headed for the exit.

"This way," he said, leading us off to a shoe shop.

"We don't have long," he said, "I need to get back soon."

That was a shame, as I was thoroughly enjoying myself by now, socks forgotten.

He brought over some high heels and she sat down and swapped them for her sneakers off while he recorded up her skirt.

She tottered away, holding the back of her skirt up. Her bottom looked tighter as she was pretty much on tip toes.

She held the front of her skirt up when she walked back towards us, even lifting the front of her top too.

"These are really uncomfortable," she said, "especially with my socks on."

"OK," he said, "you can take them off."

She sat down and he recorded her taking the heels off and putting her sneakers back on. She handed him the shoes.

"I think we should do something really daring before we go home," Drew said.

"Let's go," he said, putting the shoes back on the shelf.

He led us over to the bathrooms, going in one. We followed him in. I was starting to wonder if I was about to get robbed, even though I didn't have much money on me.

"Why don't you strip off" Drew told her.

That settled it for me. Even if I was getting robbed, it would be worth it to see this beauty naked.

She took off her top and skirt and hung them on the wall, all while he recorded her with his camera.

She twirled around and posed a little for pictures. Holding breasts. Bent over. Holding her bottom apart so we could see everything. I was getting pretty turned on by this and had to adjust my penis so it wasn't uncomfortable.

"Now Harry," he said, "you have a choice. Do you want to help us out here?"

I nodded.

"Can you play with her tits?"

"I don't want my face in your video," I said.

"Oh, we don't want your face... we'll be too busy looking at her."

Drew arranged himself off to the side. She put her hands up on her head and I went and felt her breasts. They were full and, it felt like, real.

I spent a while gently feeling and tugging at her pierced nipples. She didn't seem to find them uncomfortable.

Eventually I leaned my face forwards towards them.

"May I?" I asked.

She just nodded.

I sucked her nipples and they went a most pleasing darker pink in color.

"Bend over and let him feel your ass," Drew said.

She turned away from me and bent over. I stroked her bottom, feeling the cheeks. I gently smacked her and she let out a little moan.

"Would you like to video her sucking me off, or have me video her sucking you off?"

She stood up. I hoped she wasn't upset.

"Could you suck me off?" I asked her.

"I'd love to," she said.

I watched as she came and squatted down in front of me, her knees outside my legs. She looked up at me and reached for my belt.

I went to undo it, but she said "let me do it."

I dropped my hands to my sides and let her do it. She pulled my pants all the way down.

She slid her hand up and down my penis, through my underpants. It felt amazing.

She ran her mouth up and down it, then licked the head through my underpants.

She slid my underpants down and took hold of my penis. She brought it up to her face and licked around the tip for a short while.

She then slowly sucked more and more of it into her mouth until her nose was up against me.

"Hold her head," Drew told me, and I held her.

"Guide her," he said, and I started to guide her to slide up and down. She seemed to be enjoying this as she ran her tongue around my penis as I guided her.

"I want you to cum on her tits," Drew told me. I think he knew I was almost there.

I pulled my penis from her mouth, pointing it at her as I jerked off. I groaned as I started cumming across her neck and chest. I had barely finished when she sucked it into her mouth again.

She sucked my penis for another minute or so, then let me go and stood up.

"Thank you," I said, starting to pull up my underpants.

"You're welcome," she said with a smile.

Drew stopped her getting cleaned up.

"I think you should do a cum walk back to the car," he said.

I thought that was pretty gross, but I wasn't in a position where I thought I'd say anything.

She got dressed - there was some of my cum soaking into her top, but you could see it over her chest.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Perfect," he said.

Drew opened the door and we left the bathroom. I don't think anybody noticed us, which is lucky.

"We're headed out," Drew said.

I gave Sue a little wave and headed off to go and buy my socks. I did turn back and watched as they walked towards the exit, Drew in front pointing his camera at her.

What an odd, and exhilarating, morning.

schmoe90
schmoe90
312 Followers