The Girl in the Men's Room at Home

Story Info
At home.
4.2k words
4.27
3.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
304 Followers

My wife, Claire, had gone to stay with her sister. Nothing bad... her sister was having her granddaughter stay with her, and Claire wanted to be there to spoil the little brat. Her, uh, grand-niece? I don't know... I've never really cared much for kids.

There was nothing on the TV, so I sauntered down to the local bar. There's this young redhead, Sue, I've had a crazy fling with several times, and I'm always hopeful I'll see her in there, but she moved away when she got married a while back, and I very rarely see her now. Still, I always look around for her.

Sue wasn't there, but Billy and Drew were, so I joined them and we chatted about the news and the weather and who's in need of a good slap - you know, local gossip.

I was listening to Billy whining about how his kids never call him when I saw her come in. She was with a young guy I've seen her with before - I'm assuming that's her husband, and he seems to know she screws around, and an older couple. I've seen her with what I assumed were her parents, but I reckon I haven't seen these people before.

I tried to make myself concentrate on the guys, while trying not to stare at Sue. I wanted her to see me, but I didn't want the guys to see her. Um. One of the times we were hooking up and her weird friend was telling her what to do, she'd ended up blowing them. I guess I was a little jealous, but it's not up to me who she fucks.

We carried on chatting, but I did manage to catch her eye once, so she knew I was there. She smiled at me, which I found cheering. I did my best not to be obviously happier, as I didn't want these assholes getting in my way.

A while later, and I'd been keeping an eye on her party, the older couple and the husband left. Sue sat there by herself for a little bit, then finished her drink and picked up her coat. She walked towards the back door, and the rest rooms, and as she did she looked right at me and sort of jiggled her head a bit, like she was inviting me to join her.

I nodded at her, and managed to make that look hopefully normal by looking at my watch.

"I'm going to take a piss," I said in a lull in the conversation, and got up and headed that way.

When I got to the door to the men's room, Sue wasn't there. I assumed she'd gone in to our regular stall - the disabled one because it's bigger, so I went in. I saw her peek out of the door to the stall.

I went over and she opened the door. Her coat was hanging on the hook, but other than that she was still dressed.

"My wife's away for a few days," I told her, "why don't we go to my place where we'll have more space and it's more comfortable."

"Sure," she said, "I guess that would be fine. How far is it?"

"I walk," I told her. "Let me grab my coat and I'll see you by the back door in a moment."

I headed back to our table, picked up my coat and announced "I'm tired, I think I'm going to have an early night."

The others hardly looked up at me as they mumbled their goodbyes, and were back in conversation when I looked back at them as I got to the little passageway to the rest rooms.

Sue was standing by the back door, looking a little nervous. She perked up a bit when I arrived, and I held the door for her to leave.

I asked her how she was, fine, and what she was doing in town, visiting in-laws, and how she'd ended up on her own, they were going home and she'd seen me and thought she'd like a little fun at her husband's expense.

"So he knows about us?"

"Not us specifically, he just knows I see other men. He sees other women. Well, one, mostly."

We were at my house, so I pointed up the driveway to the front door.

"This is me," I said.

The house is just a house - nothing fancy, and the front door basically opens to the family room. We went in and I checked the front curtains were properly closed.

"This is cozy," she said as she stopped.

It wasn't like she was going to get a tour or something.

"Where do you want to do this?" she asked, taking off her coat.

I didn't want to take her to the bedroom... Claire would notice if I changed the sheets.

"Here?" I suggested.

"OK," she said, tossing her coat on the couch.

I just stood there looking at her. She was wearing a shortish black dress with a big zip all the way down the front. Some sort of hose - I was hoping stockings rather than pantyhose, and not overly tall black heeled shoes.

"Why don't you get undressed first?" she said.

"Why don't you?"

"If I get undressed first, we'll be all turned on and waiting for you to get undressed."

She had a point. If I undressed first, we could start the sex stuff as soon as she was naked. Or close to naked. Ready, as soon as she was ready.

I took my coat off, and pulled my sweater off too, dropping them both on the floor. I stepped my feet out of my shoes as I unbuttoned my shirt, and Sue stepped forward and grabbed my belt.

"Here, let me," she said, pulling it around quite boisterously.

I finished getting enough buttons undone to pull my shirt over my head, and she'd got my belt undone. I stood there and watched as she unbuttoned my pants and pulled my fly down, then pulled my pants and boxer shorts down to my knees.

She held my dick in one hand while pulling my face towards her with the other. We kissed, deeply. I didn't know what to do with my hands, should I grab her tits? Ass? I put them around her shoulders like we were dancing or something, and concentrated on the feeling of her tongue on mine.

All of a sudden she pushed me backwards. My legs were tied together by my pants, so I stumbled and fell backwards onto the couch. Luckily she let go of my dick.

I was sat down, looking up at her.

She was just looking down at me. She stared directly at my dick and made a big deal about licking her lips.

I quickly bent down and pulled my pants and underwear off. I was naked other than my socks.

I spread my arms in a "tada" type of gesture, then leaned back to watch her.

She came and moved right in front of me, I moved my legs apart to let her get closer.

"Do you want to unzip me?" she asked with a deliciously dirty looking smirk.

I leaned forward and sat up so I could reach the zip up by her collar bones. Slowly I started to lower it, and she bit her lip.

It went between her tits, and I managed to focus on pulling it down. She was wearing a lacy black bra, with a front clasp, and I kept going.

I was just about to reveal her navel when the doorbell rang, and there was a banging on the door.

Sue stepped back away from me, looking towards the door nervously. She'd pulled the zip out of my fingers.

"What the fuck," I muttered.

She pulled her zip up.

"Let us in, Bob," Billy shouted.

"Shut up, dickhead," I hissed, even though he wouldn't hear me. I didn't want him upsetting the neighbors being all loud and everything.

I put my feet back in my pants and pulled them up, leaving my boxers on the floor.

"We know you're in there," he shouted through the door. "We saw you leave with the girlie."

I pulled my sweater on over my head and walked to the door. Sue was looking amused now.

"Should I let them in?" I asked. "After all, you've sucked them off before..."

"I have?" she said, "OK then, but I don't want this getting out of control or anything. I'm trusting you to look after me."

I cracked the door open, with my foot behind it. Billy pushed against it.

"Come on you lecherous old sod," he said, "don't keep her to yourself."

"She's a whole person, with her own wants and desires," I told him. "It's up to her what she does."

"I can't believe she desires you," he said as I let them in.

He had Drew with him.

"I like Bob," she said as they barged in, "he's always gentle and very grateful."

I closed the door behind them, hoping none of the neighbors had seen or heard what was going on.

"I remember you," she said to Billy. "Greg, wasn't it?"

"Greg?" I said.

"I didn't want to give her my real name," he said.

"Real name?" she asked.

"Billy," I told her. "What was she going to do with your real name?"

"I don't know," he said, looking a little embarrassed now.

"Wait, when did you give her your name anyway? She hardly spoke that night."

"He saw me at a cafe a while back," Sue said, "and tried to extort a blowjob out of me."

"You sad little..." I started.

"She sucked me off again," he said, with a smug expression on his face. "Her husband suggested it."

"Jesus," I said. This was getting a little out of control.

"So what were you doing," asked Billy, looking at my odd state of dress.

"Just getting comfortable," said Sue. She seemed more confident now. "Why don't you join us?"

"Maybe we will," he said.

"So," she said, looking at me. "Where were we? Oh, that's right, you were sitting there naked waiting for me to undress."

I smiled. Billy's seen me naked with Sue before, and at this point I was getting turned on again enough that I didn't care about Drew seeing my dick.

I pulled my sweater off, and undid my pants. I trod them down my legs and stepped out of them before sitting down again.

"Christ," said Drew, the first thing he'd said. He'd seemed in shock the whole time he'd been here.

"So," Sue asked them, "are you joining us?"

"Oh yeah," said Billy, enthusiastically.

"Then get your clothes off."

That took the wind out of his sails a bit, but he, and Drew, started getting undressed. Sue stood there with her hands on her hips, watching them with an amused expression on her face. None of us were what you'd call good looking, but I'd like to think I was in the best shape of us.

Once they were both naked, she pointed to the couch, and they came and sat either side of me, Billy moving her coat to the arm.

"Now where were we?" she asked me.

"I believe I was unzipping your dress," I said.

"I believe you're correct," she said. She came and stood in front of me again, between my knees.

Slowly, teasing her and us, I took hold of the zip and started pulling it downwards. Billy seemed impatient to get it over with, but Drew just stared at the zip as it went down, revealing more and more of her as she stood there with her hands by her sides.

This time when I got to her navel I was allowed to keep going, and revealed a black garter belt, then the lacy front of her black panties. Finally I unhooked it at the bottom and her dress was open all the way.

She turned her back to me, and I took the hint and pinched the dress off her shoulders. She shrugged forwards and I was holding it, leaving her in her lingerie. It was a thong, with the thin strip at the back disappearing between her ass cheeks.

She turned back to us, and took her dress from me. She draped it over the arm of the couch with her coat.

"Bob," she asked me, "as the host are you going to be first or last?"

"Last, I guess."

"I have an idea," she said, and pulled her phone out of her coat.

She fiddled with it for a second then handed it to me. I know she likes getting pictures for whatever reason, so I wasn't surprised to see the camera app. I pointed it at her and started taking pictures. Not too many, mind, I didn't want to run out of memory before we got to the good stuff.

"Can I take pictures too?" Drew asked.

"I'd rather you didn't," she told him. She's said no to me before, so I never ask.

"Fine," he said.

"Would it cheer you up if I let you undo my bra?" she asked him as she came to stand in front of him, moving his knees apart so she could be between them.

That did cheer him up, and I got a picture of his hands between her tits as he fiddled with the clasp.

He sat back, and she stood there with the cups covering her tits. She took hold of the cups, holding them over her tits as she rubbed them around, and then suddenly she pulled them off, exposing her tits. She pulled her shoulders back to get the bra off, and that made them stand out from her chest. I love how her tits look - they're nowhere near as saggy as the wife's, and they're bigger. She dropped her bra on her dress.

Billy gasped quietly, so I'm guessing he didn't know she'd had her nipples pierced. That meant it was a while since she'd sucked him off, as I knew they were there.

She came over to stand between Billy's knees. She plucked the strap of her thong between thumb and forefinger.

"How about you," she asked him, "would you like to help me with this?"

He would, and he quickly yanked the thing down to the floor and she stepped out of it. She stepped back so she could bend over and pick it up, putting it with the rest of her clothes.

She put her foot on the couch between my legs, and ran her hand along her thigh.

"What do you think, boys, should I take these off?"

"No!" we all said, almost as one.

She smiled and put her foot back down.

"So," she asked, "who's first?"

We just looked at her. I knew I was going to be last.

"How about you," she said to Drew. "I don't believe I know your name."

"Drew," he mumbled out.

"Is that your real name?" she asked, grinning at him.

He just nodded.

"Wait a sec," I said, getting up. "I just want to grab some towels so we don't stain anything."

I rushed and grabbed a couple of towels and came back to put them on the floor by where she was standing.

"OK," she said, "now that's done, what would you like to do, Drew?"

"God," he said, "I'd like to touch your breasts."

"Then please do," she told him.

She was standing on the towel, and he stood up to feel her tits. He was gentle with them, squeezing them and playing with the bars through her nipples. She put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes, really looking like she was enjoying it.

He bent down and kissed one of her nipples and her eyes flew open. She looked down at him.

"Is this OK?" he asked.

She just smiled and nodded.

He started licking and kissing her nipples, going from one to the other. He worked his way up to gently pulling on them with his teeth, slightly lifting them up and away from her chest.

"Can I rub my dick on them?" he asked.

"Sure, honey," she said, and knelt in front of him with her knees between his feet.

He took his dick in his hand and rubbed it over her chest, one side and then the other, paying attention to rubbing it on both nipples. She was looking up at his face, smiling.

After a short while, you could see shiny trails of pre-cum being left on her tits, and I think she noticed.

She glanced down, then said "here, let me."

She took his dick from him, and bent her head down and licked the head and shaft, then put it between her tits. She pushed her tits together over it, stretching up with her shoulders back to completely engulf it in her tit flesh.

She started rubbing her tits up and down to jack him off, and he bent his knees a little to get the height and angle he wanted, and started fucking her tits.

It didn't take long before he groaned and started cumming, jets of watery cum spattering up the side of her neck and chin and falling back all over the tops of her tits.

Drew backed away from her as she sat down on her heels, still rubbing her tits together. It was like he suddenly noticed the rest of us and what was going on. Me? I kept taking pictures with her phone.

"Am I next?" said Billy. He can be a real dick at times.

"Uh, sure," she said, reaching for a towel to wipe Drew's cum off her.

"Leave it," said Billy, getting up. "I think it makes you look sexy. Like a dirty whore."

She left the towel by her side.

Looking up at him, she said "so what would you like?"

"I want to cum in your mouth," he said.

Again, I thought. Still a little jealous, I said to myself, I should watch that.

"Sure," she said, and opened her mouth. She was holding her tits with both hands again.

He stood in front of her, and I moved around to the side so I could see something other than his hairy back.

She had her mouth open, and he was wiping his dick over her face. When it got close to her mouth, she'd turn her face to try and grab it with her lips, but he'd let her kiss and lick it, then move away.

I noticed he was wiping his dick through Billy's cum, then basically feeding it to her.

After a few minutes of this, he relented and let her suck the head into her mouth. I could see her lower jaw and throat moving, so I figured she was giving him a real tonguing.

I felt another pang of jealousy, but I noticed that even with her head back slightly she couldn't get all of his dick into her mouth as his gut was getting in the way. That made me feel a little better - when she sucks my dick, she can get it all the way down.

She was still holding her tits, and I could see her pulling on the nipples with her thumbs and forefingers. Billy was pumping his dick in and out of her mouth slowly, his stomach pushing her head back as he tried to get more in her mouth.

Eventually he was obviously getting close to cumming, as his hips were jerking at odd times, and he pulled his dick out of her mouth. She knelt there with her mouth open like a baby bird, looking up at him, and he jerked off towards her.

As he came, he put his dick on her tongue. I took pictures as his cum pooled on her tongue, spilling over the edges and down to her chin. When he'd finished cumming, he slid his dick further into her mouth, and her lips closed around it. I saw her swallow, and then she released him, his dick coming out clean.

He staggered back to the couch and sat down. She was still rubbing her tits together, but it looked like Billy's cum was dried and rubbed across her skin. She let go of her left tit and wiped the back of her hand across her chin.

"Next," she said, looking at me with a smile. She looked genuinely happy.

I handed the phone to Billy, and he took it and looked down at the screen. I watched him point it at her and heard the shutter noise it makes, then went back over to Sue.

I held my hand out to her, and she took it. I ignored the dampness I felt, it being either her sweat or Billy's cum. I helped her stand up, and she looked at me quizzically.

I turned her around, so she was facing away from me, then pushed gently on her back so she'd lean forward. She supported herself with her hands on her knees, and I nudged her feet apart with my foot.

"Let me get a pic," Billy said, and I moved aside to let him take a few pictures of her ass.

I knelt down behind her, and put my hands on her cheeks, pulling them apart so I could get my face in there. Billy was taking pictures over my shoulder the whole time. I'd intended to get her wet and lubricated, but her puffy pink lips were already open and she was soaking. Still, it's been years since I've tasted pussy, so I dove in there, lapping from her clit to her asshole, over and over.

After a few minutes of this, I was getting more and more turned on, and she was making little moaning noises. I leaned back on my heels, and she turned and looked back at me. I'd like to think she looked a bit wobbly.

"I want to fuck you," I told her. She'd jacked me off and sucked me off, but we'd never fucked.

"Fuck me," she said. "Now."

I started to stand up, thinking I'd fuck her where she was, but Billy said "we want a good view."

I gave up on that, and took her hand from her knee and pulled her down towards me. I arranged her on her side, in front of me, and lifted her leg up, high. Billy was there, taking pictures, and Drew was even standing behind him. I shuffled around so I could get my dick between her legs, and she took it from me, sliding it into her pussy.

I didn't think I was going to last long, so I reached down and gently rubbed her clit. She sort of rolled back into me, so she was half on her side, and her back was against me. Her leg was now draped over me, pulling me in towards her as I thrusted in and out. Her arm grabbed my head, pulling me in to kiss her. I could smell the cum on her, but I didn't care, I kissed her back, hard.

schmoe90
schmoe90
304 Followers
12