The Girl in the Men's Room at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to cum, sort of quivering and jerking, and I stopped rubbing her clit to grab her tit, squeezing it.

I pulled her to me by her tit, and started cumming myself. I spurted and spurted inside her, still pumping in and out. Eventually I was done, and I let go of her tit and just sort of fell back to lie on my elbows on my back.

She was stroking my balls, and despite that I felt my dick going soft until it plopped out of her. Billy came in really close, getting pictures of my cum leaking out of her swollen pussy.

When she'd got her breath back, she picked up the spare towel and wiped her pussy. She ran it over her chest and neck, then turned and wiped my cock clean. She leaned down and lightly kissed the tip.

"I should probably be going," she said. "I said I wasn't going to be long, and I don't want Dave to worry about me."

We watched as she stepped into her panties, then as she covered up her wonderful tits with her bra.

"How are you getting back?" I asked her.

"I'll get an Uber," she said. "Only I'll go back to the bar rather than have your address show up. We'll keep the mystery going a little longer, shall we?"

She gave me a wicked little smile.

"Give me a minute," I said, "I'll walk you back."

As she zipped her dress back up, we all started getting dressed. She pulled her coat back on and picked up her phone from where Billy had left it.

We were all dressed, and we headed out the door. Drew and Billy started off in the other direction, and I walked Sue back to the bar. When we got there, she took out her phone and called a cab through the app. Progress is amazing, isn't it? She never even spoke to anybody.

We idly chatted like we hadn't just been in a foursome fucking. She was looking forward to seeing her husband and showing him the pictures we'd taken, and to getting home soon.

The car showed up and she kissed me, then got in and left. I sat there for a few moments longer, replaying what had happened in my head before I headed home to clean up all the evidence.

12