The Girl in the Men's Room Later

Story Info
Later.
1.5k words
4.47
9.9k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

It was the day after Christmas. I hate Christmas, so I left the wife at home and went to the bar to see if anybody was about. I stood at the bar, chatting with Len, the barman, and scanned the crowded room to see if there was anybody I knew in.

Sipping my beer, I saw her. The redhead who'd sucked me off in the men's room years ago. God, I still fantasize about those nights when I jack off.

She looked older, but then, it had to have been three years, so she was older. She still looked pretty though, and I bet I've aged like milk. She was with an older couple, and I wondered if she was in town visiting her parents or something. There wasn't anybody else at the table, but I could see she was wearing a wedding ring. Still, so was I.

I think she noticed somebody looking at her, as she turned her head slightly, then looked right at me. I could see her trying to place me, and then that bolt of recognition as she probably did.

She turned and said something to the older couple, and stood and walked over to me. She was wearing a white blouse, a longer skirt and sensible shoes. Sensible - not like the sexier stuff she was wearing when I'd seen her before.

"Long time no see," I said as she came up to me. I'm sure I was leering - the last time I'd set eyes on her, she'd been naked, sucking off John. We'd come in here for months afterwards, hoping to see her again. Different days, different times, but we never had.

"Yeah," she said, "I've moved away."

"Oh, so you're just in town visiting for Christmas?"

"Yes," she said, "I'm staying with my folks."

Just then, somebody pushed past her, pushing her in to me. Her tits were mashed against my arm, and I grabbed her bum. I could remember seeing her, bending over with her bum pointed at me. She stood up straight again, but I didn't do anything to move my hand. I squeezed gently, stroking her cheek. She just looked at me while I did it. She looked like she came to a decision.

"Men's room, disabled stall," she said, and walked back to what I assumed were her parents.

I watched her finish her drink and say something to them. When she picked up her coat, I finished my beer, left some money on the bar and headed to the bathrooms. I went in the men's room, and luckily it was early - nobody was in there. I went in to the disabled stall and held the door closed. I didn't lock it.

I heard her come in, her heels clicking on the tile floor, and I opened the door. She came in and locked it, hanging her coat and bag on the hook. She stood there looking at me.

"Aren't you going to text your friend?" I asked her.

"No," she said, "this is all me."

She started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Don't just stand there," she said, "strip off."

I didn't have to be told twice - I closed the toilet lid and took my jacket off. I folded it in half and put it on the toilet seat, then pulled my shirt and T-shirt off over my head and put it on top. I was unbuttoning my pants and she was still doing her blouse, slowly, watching me.

I pulled my pants down and stepped out of them, leaving me in my boxer shorts, and she had taken off her blouse and hung it on the hook. As I pulled my shorts down, she turned her skirt around and undid the buttons to take it off.

I stood there naked, looking at her in her underwear as she hung the skirt up and turned back to me. It wasn't real sexy underwear like she'd been wearing before, but there was a bit of lacy edging there. I didn't care, I was just happy to be here again.

"Here," she said, handing me her phone from her bag, "take some pictures."

"Can I use my phone too?" I asked.

"If you do, I'll flush it," she said with a grin.

Oh well, I'd just have to rely on the old memory for this. I took a picture of her standing there in her lingerie. Her tits looked a little saggier than before, and her belly was probably a bit bigger. No matter, she was much better looking than the wife ever was, and I married her.

"I want one of you," she said, taking the phone.

She took a couple of pictures of me standing there naked with a huge erection, then gave the phone back.

"Want to undo my bra?" she asked, and I nodded, stepping forward before she could turn her back to me. I reached around her, feeling her soft skin as I fumbled for the catch, then I pulled it forwards off her, exposing her big tits.

I took a couple of pictures, then handed her the bra so she could hang it up with the rest of her stuff.

When she turned back, I reached for her tits, and she didn't stop me. I gave her back her phone so I could use both hands, and squeezed and stroked them, pinching and pulling her nipples until they were stiff like little pink erasers. I could hear the little clicks from her phone as she took pictures, and I leaned in and took first one, then the other nipple in my mouth, biting and sucking on them, and running my tongue over them. If anything, that made them harder, and her small areolas were all crinkly when I stopped.

I ran my hands down her sides to the waistband of her panties, and slowly slid them down her legs. I sat down on my stuff on the toilet so I could pull them down to her ankles. She had a fuller bush than I'd seen before - it was trimmed, but no longer a little landing strip or shaved. Bright orange, I liked it. I leaned forward and kissed her just above her pubes, and I could smell her arousal. She was still taking pictures with her phone. She lifted her feet one at a time to let me take her panties off her, and I handed them to her.

She gave me the phone back again, and hung her panties on the hook with her other things.

She posed for me as I took pictures with her phone. She stood with her feet apart, hands on her hips, then with her hands behind her head. She turned around and looked over her shoulder, grinning. We swapped positions and she bent over the toilet, then spread her legs further apart. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart so I could see her puffy pink pussy. She lifted her tits and pushed them towards me, then lifted them to her mouth and sucked her nipples. I just kept taking pictures.

Finally she sat on my stuff and pulled me over to her by my cock.

I took pictures as she wiped my cock over her face and tits - I could see little trails of pre-cum on her soft white skin.

Finally she lifted my cock to her mouth, and licked around the head. She made an O with her mouth, and slowly slid it in, licking the bottom all the way. She kept going until her nose was in my pubic hair, pressed up against my belly. She stroked my balls with one hand, the other around my bum, holding me to her, swirling her tongue all over the bottom of my cock by the root. She looked up at me, eyes watering, and I took pictures while I came, emptying my balls down her throat.

I felt her swallow, again and again, gently squeezing my balls, and eventually she let go as my cock started to soften. She slid her mouth off me, sucking all the way, then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She looked up at me and smiled, and I took pictures.

Eventually she was done, and she took her phone from me and put it in her bag.

"Can I do anything for you?" I asked.

"No," she said, "I have other plans."

She started to get dressed, and I watched her stepping in to her panties. She hooked her bra back on, then pulled it around and tucked those wonderful tits away again, and I started getting dressed too.

Once we were fully dressed, she pulled her coat on and put her bag over her shoulder.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Ravishing," I said, and I meant it.

We left the stall together, she washed her hands quickly and left. I wondered what other plans she had, so I darted out, but she was gone. Again. Maybe I'll see her again in another few years.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers