The Girl in the Mirror Pt. 02

Story Info
Lexis reflection takes control and makes her squirt!
2.8k words
4.7
17.8k
23
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was red faced and puffing when I finally stopped in front of Pizzazz Marketing. I'd been working there for two years since graduating from Standerford University with a degree in marketing and finance, yet I was still unable to move up from the bottom rung. I know what you're thinking.

"Well it's not that surprising seeing as your half an hour late for work because you spent your morning masturbating in front of a mirror instead of catching the bus to work."

But let me tell you, this was the first time that has ever happened! And it will definitely be the last. Well I think so... The whole morning was very confusing and to be honest I'm not really sure what happened or how I feel about it.

Anyway I was standing out the front trying to collect my thoughts when I heard someone yell my name from inside.

"Lexi!"

Looking through the double glass doors I realised that my boss Mr Benson was standing at the reception desk, staring at me, the frustration clear on his face.

"Oh shit." I muttered as I rushed through the doors.

"Lexi, don't you think you've wasted enough of the companies time without standing out the front primping needlessly."

"I'm sorry Mr Benson, my bus never showed up this morning and then my Uber cancelled on me. It won't happen again," I lied desperately.

He just rolled his eyes at me.

"Third time this month Lexi." He shook his head with disappointment. "Third time!" He added for extra emphasis as he tried to squeeze the maximum guilt possible out of me.

Now I know what you're probably thinking, "Okay so maybe you're not always masturbating, but it's definitely not the first time you've been late."

But what you need to understand is that I live fifteen minutes drive from work but I can't afford a car so I have to walk to the nearest bus stop and take two buses as part of an hour long commute. Couple that with the fact that I get into work at eight and I generally don't leave until after seven and often I take my work laptop home to try and finish things off. Consequently, I was up until midnight last night finishing off the design for a new billboard campaign that was due today. Hence the slow start this morning.

Yes I know it's not a healthy lifestyle and I need to have some boundaries with work, but getting this job meant so much to me, I just wanted to succeed. Had it cost me my sanity? Was I turning into a coffee fueled fatigue zombie? Perhaps, but that's not my point. My point is, I work that many unpaid hours that you'd think my boss could let the odd late start slide once in a while. But not Mr Benson. And what was I going to do about it. I was going to tell him... I was going to say sweet fuck all like I always did.

"I'm so sorry Mr Benson!" I practically grovelled, hating myself for every moment of it.

Mr Benson just nodded sadly. "Very well, back to it then. Time waits for no man and very few women."

I rushed past him, moving quickly through the office until I got to my cubicle. I gave a loud sigh as I dropped down onto my computer chair. Immediately I heard the sound of my co worker Cassie rolling her chair across the isle and into my cubicle for a pow wow. Cassie and I had started at Pizzazz in the very same week and since then we had become close friends. Cassie wasn't as manically obsessed with her job as I was, but she wasn't far behind, let's be honest you have to be at least a little bit mad to work in our industry.

"What happened?" Cassie asked in a whisper.

"I just slept in again," I whispered back, blushing as I thought about the real reason for my lateness.

Cassie just shook her head at me. "What time did you finish working last night?"

"Midnight I replied guiltily."

Cassie practically glared at me. "You can't keep this up Lexi. You're going to burn out."

"Yeah, yeah I know. I'll take it easy tonight and get to bed early. Promise."

Cassie just rolled her eyes at me. Then she paused and stared intensely at my face. "Did you do something different today?"

"No," I replied, my cheeks going a darker shade of crimson. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason. You just look very vibrant this morning. Your skin has a real glow to it, I figured you must've tried a new moisturiser or something."

"Nope, there's nothing I can think of that would have caused that," I said with a shrug.

The rest of my day flew by and before I knew it I was standing outside my front door. I'd done everything in my power to delay it, working back until seven and then stopping to buy takeout on the way home. It seemed ridiculous to be actively trying to avoid a mirror, but I just couldn't make my mind up about what had happened this morning. More to the point I couldn't make my mind up about what I wanted to do with the mirror. Should I take it back to the skip bin? What would happen when I looked at it again? Would I masturbate again? Did I want to masturbate again? It had felt so good at the time, but I had felt so guilty all day. Or was it a messed up dream, would my normal reflection just be staring back at me.

Keeping up the trend of procrastination, I rushed through the door, dropped my purse and keys on the table and then rushed into the bathroom for a shower.

Ten minutes later I re-emerged feeling cleansed and slightly more confident. I had dried myself and then wrapped my body in my towel. Now I would have to walk past the mirror to get to my pyjamas.

With a sigh I stepped in front of the mirror and beheld my reflection. There she was again, my beautiful reflection. She appeared like some sort of water nymph, dark hair slicked back with the occasional golden glimmer reflecting the light. She gave me a smug grin, as if to say "Ha! I knew you'd come back!"

As I watched her slender arm played with the hem of her towel dress, sliding it up her thigh stopping just before her bald sex. She looked at me and cocked an eyebrow as if to tease me. I didn't know what to do. This all felt so confusing and naughty, but I could feel a need building between my thighs. The memory of this morning had made its way to the forefront of my mind.

Finally my reflection gave a wide grin and ripped the towel off in one fluid motion. I gasped as I realised that I'd done the same, my discarded towel falling to the carpet beside me.

For a few moments we just stood and stared at each other, each drinking in the others body. I could feel my nipples stiffening under her gaze and moisture began to leak from between my legs.

I could see my reflections two magnificent orbs standing to attention, her soft pink nubs were fully erect. Between her legs I could clearly see that her bald lips were engorged and moist. Her hands rose to her breast and began to tug at her nipple.

"Mmmm!"

I gave an involuntary moan as looking down, I realised I had begun to tug at my own inferior nubs.

"Oooooooh!"

This felt so much better than it did this morning. Without a clothing barrier, it felt like my sensitivity had been dialed right up.

"Oooh god!"

My beautiful reflection continued to smile at me as we stood together, playing with our respective breasts.

Slowly, in perfect unison we lowered ourselves down to the floor. Leaning back against the bed behind me, I watched as her long slender legs opened, displaying her beautiful pussy for me. I stared in wonder as her lips opened like the petals of a flower.

Her perfect sex glistened in the bedroom light and I could see a flow of moisture leaking from her entry.

It then occurred to me that my own pussy would be on display and I looked down hurriedly, suddenly feeling self conscious. Sure enough when I looked down I was mortified to see myself spread like a sandwich. Where my reflection had a perfectly manicured pussy, I did not. My snatch was buried below a thick forrest of dark hairs. I'd kept it trimmed to the bikini line, but within those bounds, truth be told it was a wilderness. Hey, give me a break I told you work is my priority, I don't have much time to date.

I hastily covered myself with a hand, trying to conceal my tangled mess. When I looked back up my reflection just shook her head at me and gave a reassuring smile. Then that sexy son-of-a-bitch poked her tongue out at me. I looked at her in surprise. Then I gave a gasp and exclaimed loudly as she penetrated me with two fingers.

"Oooooh fuck." My voice lifted an octave and the last word came out as a squeak.

Her fingers... My fingers curled inside of me a few times and I moaned loudly.

"Oooooooh!"

Then they retreated.

I watched as my reflection rubbed her slick fingers across her outer lips. I could feel their movements as they travelled north, passing tantalisingly close to my clit.

I looked down between my legs, watching as my second hand joined the first. My fingers danced around my pussy stoking and teasing me endlessly. It was like watching an erotic puppet show. It was as if I was fingering myself and being fingered by someone else at the same time. I looked back at my beautiful reflection and watched her fingers dance for what felt like hours, though I'm sure it was only a few minutes. Finally I could take it no more.

"Please..." I gasped out.

She smiled at me knowingly and then buried two fingers in my snatch.

They went in deep, curling upward to stroke my g-spot.

"Holy fucking shitballs," I rasped out as my fingers strummed tirelessly. I could feel my orgasm building gradually.

My reflection just smiled at me saucily and tugged roughly at my nipples with her other hand. I looked down as my own fingers twisted and pulled my pink nubs.

"How... How... are you... doing this...?" I panted out, my orgasm drawing closer.

All she gave me was that sexy smug smile and then made my fingers go faster than I knew they could.

"Oh fuck..!! I'm close..! Oh god!!! I'm... sooo... fucking close..." I rambled as I teetered on the precipice.

Then that sexy bitch took my other hand rubbed it straight on my clit.

I swear my eyes must have bulged like a looney tune when she did it.

"Ooohhh FUCK!!!"

Her fingers frigged my clit wildly while the others curled against my g-spot creating the perfect storm inside me.

"I'M... GONNA... CUMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

Then I screeched like a banshee as a massive orgasm ripped through my body.

Her fingers tore from my pussy as her other hand pressed down hard on my clit. I felt the muscles of my pussy contract and then watched as a stream of fluid squirted from my snatch, spraying across the carpet and onto the mirror. It was like a flood down there as another orgasm coursed through my body and a gush of cum flooded the carpet between my legs. Through the cum stained mirror I could see my beautiful reflection, her face contorted as she had an equally massive squirting orgasm.

Finally my orgasm subsided and I pitched sideways, lying panting on the carpet. I closed my eyes and lay there breathing heavily for a few minutes, enjoying my post orgasmic bliss.

Finally when I had come back down to earth I realised there was a hand stroking my ass. I panicked for a moment then relaxed as I realised it was my own hand. Laying my head back on the ground I stared at my reflection. She smiled back at me, crystal clear once again through the now somehow clean glass. I watched as her hand stroked her ass... stroked my ass. It felt nice, every now and then her hand would slip into the crevice between my cheeks... Our cheeks... and graze our soft lips. Each time she took me to my limits of sensitivity but always stopped before it became overwhelming. Before long I could feel the moisture beginning to return between my legs.

"This horny bitch wants to do it all again," I thought.

Then as her hand passed across my slit I realised, "I want to do it again."

Staying on my chest, I brought my right leg up, bent my knee and tilted my hips, giving my hand better access. Immediately my fingers dove into my hot box. Stroking and massaging my labia and the shallows of my wet entry.

I let out a long low coo of delight and stared at my beautiful reflection, deliberately making eye contact. She stared back at me lustfully and we both held the gaze.

I watched her face as for the first time I initiated contact, burying my fingers in my snatch... Our snatch... I watched her face contort in a surprised moan. I didn't stop there. Reaching in deep, I stroked our special spot. We started to work in unison, slowly building each other up, never breaking eye contact.

Then together we adjusted our positions, bringing our other hand down the front of our bodies, to rest on our respective clits. Both our hands began to work in tandem, one hand frigging our clits while the other hand continued to finger us from behind.

Where our previous masturbation experiences had definitely been her fingering me, this felt like more of a team effort, we both had a certain level of control and we were working together to finger each other. She curled our fingers deeper, I strummed our clits harder, and so we continued, masturbating back and forth until we were both on the verge of cumming. Still we held each others eye. As I stared at her, I saw her face change. The smug smile was back and I could see a wicked glint in her eye. Suddenly my fingers exited my pussy only to be replaced a moment later by the fingers of my clit frigging hand. They slid in easily, slipping between my wet folds.

I gave her a questioning look but still she stared at me with that same shit stirring smile on her face. My eyes bulged in realisation as I felt her slick finger press gently against my back door, gliding back and forth across my tight entry.

"Wow now, hold on a secon..."

It was no use, before I could even finish the sentence I felt the muscles of my ass relax. Then slowly, ever so gently her finger invaded my virgin ass, sliding in easily. I had always been fearful of anal, everything I had seen in porn looked so rough and uncomfortable but this was different. It felt tender. It felt loving. It felt incredible! I tell you if I'd known it would feel this good I would have stuck my finger up my ass years ago.

"Holy sh... shit! Fuck! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

The sensation was like nothing I had felt before. The stimulation was off the charts. I could feel my fingers tapping away at the thin muscular wall that ran between my two holes. They were like two prisoners tapping away at their cell wall, sending a coded message back and forth. And that message was...

CUM!

And cum we did! It was like an explosion inside my brain. My pussy and ass contracted around the invading digits as orgasmic wave after orgasmic wave surged through my body.

My back arched, hips thrusting and spasming wildly.

I screamed out in ecstasy as once again I squirted all over the carpet. I could literally feel the cum pulsing out of me with each orgasmic peak.

Throughout our orgasm we never broke eye contact and getting to see her perfect face contorting in orgasmic bliss just made me cum even harder.

Finally our orgasms subsided and we both lay panting on the carpet once again. After a few minutes I rolled onto my back and lay there on the cusp of sleep. That's when I felt a hand between my legs.

"Surely not," I thought.

"This bitch is insatiable," I sighed.

The problem was her perfect hands were already starting to work. And let me tell you, work they did. We continued on an endless masturbation treadmill until well after midnight. Eventually, a few hours later I managed to crawl sideways out of the mirrors view after a particularly big orgasm. Then with the last of my strength I pulled myself up onto the bed and collapsed face first onto the covers, passing out naked before my head even hit the pillow.