Is That a Vibrator?

Story Info
I discovered my mothers vibrator and WOW!
1.3k words
4.62
22.8k
20
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April602
April602
995 Followers

The first time I used a vibrator was when I was eighteen. I had recently lost my virginity to Mark, a man ten years older than me, and I was craving to discover all I could about this world of sex, which apparently no one had bothered to tell me about.

It was my favourite day of the week, Sunday. My family was heavily involved in the church, and I had stopped attending a few months earlier. They would be gone all morning and not return until mid-afternoon. This meant I could sleep in for as long as I wanted and enjoy my alone time.

Mark typically came to see me every second Sunday, and we would have non-stop sex all morning before he left. Mark encouraged me to explore my body, and although I wasn't quite sure what he meant, I was eager to please him as I had a huge crush on him. (See Lost Virginity story)

This particular Sunday, Mark wasn't coming over. I had woken up early and decided to use my mom's bathroom to take a shower. She had a beautiful bathroom with a nice handheld shower head and spa lighting. It was just what I needed. I turned on the spa lighting and stripped out of my shorts and t-shirt.

In this lighting, my young body looked more beautiful than I felt. My perky 32B breasts looked bigger in the mirror than the week before. As my boobs had just developed over the last six months, I looked at them and admired them daily. I swore I could see them grow and develop as I looked at them. I touched and pinched my nipples like Mark did and watched them swell in the mirror. I admired my puffy nipples as they stared back at me.

I peeled my shorts off in slow motion and admired the newly developed curves of my hips. Even my tiny ass seemed to have changed shape. I was no longer that skinny kid that looked twelve. I was changing into a woman with each passing day. I was even having sex with Mark on a regular basis, which seemed to change me emotionally.

I turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up before stepping in and closing the glass door.

I have always loved nice, long, warm showers, and today was no exception. I noticed my mom had a pink razor on the ledge, so I used it to trim my pubic hair. Mark liked me clean and trimmed. I also used the shower head to wash and stimulate my vagina. Yes, I was enjoying my transformation to a young woman.

My mom had some expensive soap and shampoo in her shower, and in my mind, they made me smell like a sophisticated woman afterward.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed two towels, wrapping one around my sandy brown hair and using the other to dry off my body.

I decided to raid my mom's supply of moisturizers to complete my pampering when I found her vibrator. At first, I didn't know what it was, but then I figured it out. I couldn't believe that my mother would use a vibrator. Even at eighteen, I was still very naive.

I had never used a vibrator before and I debated whether to leave it alone or experiment with it. I remembered a girlfriend joking about how she heard that if you use a vibrator in front of a mirror, you could watch your vagina change, so of course my curiosity got the better of me. Besides, it felt so naughty.

I laid my towel on the floor and grabbed my mom's makeup mirror and set it down. I sat down on the towel, my back against the tub, and moved the mirror between my legs so I could see my vagina clearly.

I could see the rest of my body in the full-body mirror on the wall, and I took in the sight. My firm breasts stared back at me, my puffy nipples still shiny from the shower.

In the makeup mirror, my magnified pussy was soft and relaxed, my lips touching from top to bottom, not giving away the secrets that lay inside.

I turned the purple vibrator on and felt the vibrations start to numb my hand and wrist. How cool is this?

I gently touched it to my left breast, and my tiny nipple almost instantly perked up, poking out towards the mirror. Oh my, I began feeling something strange. I wasn't quite sure what but I did enjoy the feeling it gave me.

My areola tightened up slightly as I moved the vibrator over to my right nipple to repeat the process there.

Even though I hadn't brought the vibrator close to my pussy yet, I could notice a slight change in the mirror. My clit was rising out from behind my lips, where it rests. I lowered the vibrator and touched it to my sensitive clit. It was like an electric current of pleasure pulsing through my body in waves. My nipples grew even harder, and I bit my bottom lip. Oh wow!

I found my attention wandering away from the mirrors as I started to think about Mark and all the things he had done to me. My mind was thinking about his dreamy eyes, sexy lips, toned arms, muscular pecs, six-pack abs, and, of course, his hard cock and how it felt when he slid inside of me.

I lost track of time and could feel an orgasm growing inside. At the time I didn't know it was an orgasm as I was new to sex and had never experienced one before.

When I looked back down at the hand mirror, I was surprised by the change in the appearance of my pussy.

My labia had perked up and were lifting away from each other. I could see the shiny pink opening of my vagina at the bottom of my pussy, and I watched in amazement as my lips parted slowly all the way up to my clitoral area, almost like watching a zipper come undone all on its own.

As my orgasm grew, my tight little hole began to contract uncontrollably. I had been keeping quiet until then, but I couldn't hold it back any longer. My jaw dropped, my legs started to quiver, and my eyes remained fixed on the mirror as I had my first vibrator orgasm. Wow, it felt amazing.

I watched in amazement as a milky fluid began to slowly leak from my vagina onto the towel. I dropped the vibrator onto the floor and leaned back against the bathtub, slowly rubbing my aroused pussy and breathing heavily. I moaned as rubbed myself to another orgasm.

I was a little light-headed and needed a minute before standing up and cleaning up.

I washed my mom's vibrator and put it back in her drawer, where I found it. I was finally ready to get dressed after an amazing private orgasm. Was this what Mark meant when he said he wanted me to explore my body?

After that day, I began using my mother's vibrator every Sunday morning when I was alone in the house. I actually began to look forward to it. I would lay in bed for hours sometimes, just playing with her vibrator and having orgasm after orgasm. It was all new to me, and I loved how it made me feel.

I told Mark about it, and he made me use it as he watched. It was the most erotic thing I had ever done.

One day at dinner my mother reminded my father to buy more batteries. I almost choked, I knew why she needed them. I am sure my mother wondered why her batteries were always dead.

~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please give me encouragement by hitting the ratings below.

April602
April602
995 Followers