The Girl in the Museum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This revelation was interesting to me. The girl seemed to terrify the living daylights out of all of the kids at that school, yet when I spoke to her, she seemed as timid as a mouse. Maybe she was just misunderstood? By this point I wasn't just intrigued by Felicity, I was on a mission. I needed to find out everything I could about her.

***

The 3 days leading up to Friday were agony. My obsession with Felicity was becoming almost physical. I felt like I was unravelling. To tell you the truth, I was becoming a bit of a creep. I probably shouldn't admit this, because you will really think I'm a disgusting individual, but I masturbated to that brief memory of Felicity probably well over 10 times in those intervening days. I'm sorry, but I told you I love big women, and this woman was not just taller than me, she was a bonafide giantess. It was like someone had extracted all of my dream physical attributes and synthesised a woman who inhabited them all--despite the fact that no woman with those characteristics should have really existed. I think it is only fair that I allow myself to obsess over someone like that, don't you think?

And I know what you're thinking: the girl is 18, and you don't even know if she's gay yet! And don't think I'm not well aware of that myself. I know this will all probably collapse, and I will be disappointed in the most crushing of ways. But for now, just let me live in my fantasy land.

Also, and I'm really not proud of this one, but I did spend many hours over those 3 nights trying anything I could think of to find out more about this girl. I went to google and searched through a ton of social media to try and find any girl named Felicity who lived in this area. But nothing came up. Then I went to the websites of some of the high schools in the area to find if they had any students graduating recently by the name of Felicity. There were a few Felicitys, but none of them yielded anything suggesting they might be my giantess.

None of this made any goddamned sense. How did the world not know that the largest human on Earth lived in this town? It wasn't like she lived in a cave somewhere deep in an uncharted forest. She lived right here! I was getting worried that maybe I did hallucinate her. That maybe I had gone temporarily mad after carrying boxes around that night and had manifested the image of my perfect woman. But then again, how did Brian know who she was? There was obviously someone called Felicity who was very tall. That I could be sure of. I would only have to wait one more day before I could see her again.

***

If the days leading up to Friday night were bad, that last day was pure torture. I just sat at the front desk for hours doing nothing. By the time 5 pm rolled around, I was practically following the final visitors around the museum scowling at them, silently begging them to all piss off so I could go downstairs and find Felicity.

But that got me thinking. I needed to be tactful about dealing with her. I couldn't just rush down there and force her to answer all of my burning questions. She would be well within her rights to just run in the opposite direction. I would have to be super careful to make sure she felt nothing but comfortable around me.

While I was closing up the museum, I had a bit of a lightbulb moment. The best way to make someone feel comfortable is to let them feel like you need their help. And the solution was almost too obvious. I would just carry some random box down to the basement, find Felicity, and say that I needed help putting it on the top shelf. I'd seen her do it. She didn't need the crane or a ladder, nothing. The girl was big enough on her own.

My strategy was even more genius than that though. If I got her to put the box up for me, that would be the perfect way to find out more about how she got so huge. If she felt comfortable enough, I could then ask her all about her life as a giantess and all the insane things I'm sure she was capable of. I was more than a little bit proud of myself for thinking of all of this.

Then night came. I knew that Felicity would show up around 7 pm, so I had a little bit of time to get a box off the top shelf, and then also hide the crane in the very far corner of the basement, so I had some plausible deniability for why I needed her help. I didn't go down straight away though. I couldn't look too keen, even though the urge to see her again was basically killing me by that point. No, I waited until around 8 pm, hoping she would have settled in, and then I went down.

Now I'm a strong girl, I rock climb regularly, and I can lift some pretty heavy shit. But this box was close to my limit. I was hoping she would see me struggling with it, and that would make her want to help me even more. So I went down to the basement, carrying this massive box to be put back in the very spot I had taken it from just a few hours earlier.

I slammed the box down in the aisle where it needed to go and looked around. For such a huge person this chick was incredibly hard to spot. It took a good few minutes of searching before I finally found her. She was sat down this time. Sitting on one of the benches in the corner where the basement workers usually eat their lunches. Well I say sitting, it was more of a squat she was doing since the bench was barely the height of her mid-calves. If I were her, I would probably have advised against sitting on the thing since it looked like its legs were buckling under her weight.

As I got nearer, my heart started to beat faster and faster. This girl was so ginormous that I even had to look up at her while she was sitting. It was a glorious thing though because it gave me a better look at her face, which was even prettier than I had realised when I could only see it from many feet above me.

When she saw me approaching, she started to get flustered. Nevertheless, I think she knew I was coming for her, and that's why she didn't move. I called out her name and put on my sweetest smile to show her I was no threat. As kindly as possible, I told her that I couldn't find the crane lift and needed help putting something back on the top shelf. The moment I said that, she went bright red. It was cute, but I was starting to worry if I would ever be able to get anywhere with this girl. She was obviously ridiculously shy.

I stayed put, though. I just smiled and told her that she would be doing me a massive favour. That seemed to get through to her, and she started to stand up. I can tell you: watching this monster of a woman in motion was enough to send me wild with desire. It's shameful to admit, but watching her stand up to her full height and tower over me like some tiny ant made me go instantly wet between my legs. I had to avert my eyes from her for a second just to stop myself from keeling over.

I led Felicity over to the box and pointed to where it needed to go. And then she did it. Without a single word. Like it was nothing. She just picked up the box, lifted it up to the highest shelf and popped it in. I nearly gave myself a hernia carrying that thing down here, and now she had made it look like a box full of goddamn marshmallows. Needless to say by this point, that show of strength made me lose it. I can't even remember if I managed to stop myself from clenching my legs together, that was how turned on this lady was making me.

But as soon as she was done, she just turned around and started walking away. No, I couldn't let her just get away like that. I had to get to know this woman more. I simply had to! So as she walked away, I scurried alongside her, barely able to keep up with her huge steps, and struck up a conversation. I said something moronic like, "looks like you're in the right job." But that only made her blush even more. I was not going to be able to reference her size right now since she was clearly not comfortable with it.

I studied her to try and find something that I could spark a conversation. I couldn't tell from looking at her what kind of interests she would have. She was dressed plainly, with a really basic blue woolly jumper and jeans. I mean yes, they were probably some kind of special order given the ridiculous size of them, but I guessed she probably wouldn't want to talk about that either. Then I spotted her shoes. They were massive of course, easily 4 or 5 times the size of mine, but they were peculiar given her otherwise plain fashion sense. They were these bright sparkly pink and white trainers. I couldn't see a brand label, but they had bright streaks of some glittery material that reminded me of those adverts you see for little girls' toys, think My Little Pony and stuff like that.

That was my in. Before she got too far away from me, I called out, "I like your shoes!". That got her to stop. Finally. She said thank you, and told me that she had purchased them from eBay. Something in her posture changed after that, and it looked like I had broken through some kind of barrier. Now I just had to hold her attention.

I couldn't believe she had gotten these shoes from eBay of all places, so I asked her who had sold them. Then she tells me that they had been designed to fit a statue of some well-known girl's toy that was part of a float in a parade. I guess that explained why such huge shoes had been made in the first place. I knew we were getting somewhere now, but I needed to find out more without mentioning her height. I asked if she usually bought her shoes from eBay, but she told me that this was the only pair she owned. That puzzled me, so I asked her what she wore before that. And you won't believe this. She told me she used to just simply wear the largest men's loafers she could order online. I mean, if you want to look that up, that's a big foot, but I'm telling you this girl's feet were at least twice the size of that.

I flirted around the topic a little bit before finally addressing the issue: how could those shoes have fitted her? She replied, saying that she had grown out of them around 6 months ago. Okay, so I knew now that this girl was still growing. Apparently, at a rate fast enough to go from human shoes to an oversized pair intended for a statue in the space of a few months. I delicately pushed the subject further. Even though I knew it was risky, it seemed like she was getting more and more comfortable around me. Her face was a lot less red than it was at first and she was looking directly down towards me a lot more frequently. All I had to do was keep my cool and not just blurt out, "I love you, punish me my queen", no matter how badly I wanted to.

So I decided to ask her straightforwardly how much had she grown. The way I asked it was delicate at the time, I promise. She didn't respond for a while, which made me think that I had blown it, but then she spoke. I learned that she had indeed been growing a lot recently. That she had been growing a lot all her life. I let her speak, hoping that she would carry on. These details were coming gradually, and I just needed to remain tactful. When she was done, I simply complimented her and said she looked amazing. And she smiled! For the first time, she smiled! I couldn't believe how stunning she looked, her teeth were beautifully white and just a little bit crooked.

She thanked me for the compliment, although in a way that told me she thought I was just being kind. I repeated the compliment and followed it up with a daring question. I asked her how tall she was. She replied straight away with an "I don't know", but after a few moments admitted that she was probably around 16 feet tall, but that she hadn't been measured in a long time. I mean, come on. 16 feet? Surely you see now how gigantic this babe was. Have you ever seen a 16-foot person? I always thought I was tall. Most rooms I'm in, I am the tallest one there. This girl is over twice my height, and probably three times as wide as me too. Try and put that in perspective.

Okay, we were getting somewhere. She seemed to not hate me at least, and was opening up about her height. I just needed to get to know her more. I know it was idiotic but I was still hopeful that maybe, just maybe, this girl would be into me. And then... well, who knows.

So we got to chatting properly at long last. I took Felicity back over to the coffee area, and she squatted down on the bench again while I sat on a chair opposite her. I guess she thought I was her boss or something because everything I suggested--which obviously involved her not doing her job-- she just agreed to straight away as if she had no choice in the matter.

Our chat was kind of awkward, I will confess. The girl was obviously not much of a conversationalist. She never asked me anything, and just responded abruptly to my endless questioning. I found her absolutely adorable, but it became increasingly clear that she was definitely just a teenager. And, to be honest, a later bloomer at that. She had no hobbies it seemed, and no social life to speak of. So after exhausting all of those usual topics, I decided to just get to the subject of her body.

So here's what I found out. Felicity wasn't from a super tall family or anything like that. She has a form of giantism. Just some genetic thing which made her grow at an incredibly fast rate. She tells me she's had it all her life. She reached a height of 6 foot at the age of 5, and by the time she entered high school, she was already 10 feet tall. Then over the next few years, she just continued to grow until she reached her current height of 16 feet, although she admits that she is probably beyond that now. Her doctors predicted she would probably grow until the age of 21, and who knows how much more height she'd be able to add in those years.

Felicity went a little shy when I asked about her family. She was extremely close with her mother it seems, but her father and 3 brothers were cold to her. I guessed they must have been some masculine manly men and were probably unnerved at having this young girl dwarf them physically. Felicity also couldn't fit upstairs in her house anymore, she told me, and only lives in the downstairs rooms. She even has to wash herself in the garden. I couldn't believe she was opening up about these details of her life, which sounded extremely difficult to express. It also seemed that she had no one in her life other than her mother to talk to about this stuff. I asked her if she had any close friends or acquaintances from school and she said no, that everyone just steered clear of her.

So I suppose, in a sense, my burning question of whether or not she had a boyfriend or girlfriend was answered for me. In fact, I started to get angry at myself for lusting after this poor creature so wantonly. Everything she was telling me was just so unbelievably depressing. So I decided that I would not actively pursue a relationship with her. But don't get me wrong: the person sat opposite me was my perfect woman. In every way. It was hard to even be near her because all I wanted was to climb her and bury my whole body in that massive broad chest of hers. And I mean really climb her: never have I met someone for which the phrase 'climb like a tree' was so accurate.

So I had a bit of a dilemma on my hands. I couldn't in all good conscience chase this poor young giantess, but at the same time, my lust for her was almost debilitating. I don't know how I could go on living in a world where I knew this person existed and I couldn't have her. So my plan was this: I would not actively pursue her, but I would leave everything out in the open so that if she felt comfortable enough, I would be ready and willing to be swept off my feet, and I mean that literally.

***

So then the weekend came. I did my best to try and not think about Felicity, by getting on with other things. Okay, so I may have masturbated to the image of her picking me up and smooshing me with a bear hug a few times, but that was only because I was so horny I thought I was going to die. I'm afraid that you're going to judge me for being a desperate and seedy individual, and I promise you that I have never been like this before. Felicity was really sending me round the bend.

Tuesday evening was when she was working next, and by the time her shift started, I was done playing it cool and went down to see her straight away. And you know what, she smiled when she saw me! I mean, she really smiled at me. Almost like she had been looking forward to seeing me. Maybe not as much as I had been looking forward to seeing her, but definitely a little bit. As I approached her and saw that precious little smile and her hair falling adorably across her thick-rimmed glasses, I thought, to hell with it, I'll just do it. I went in for the hug. Now you should know this about me: I'm a hugger. I love physical contact. I will go in for hugs with people who I barely know. I think it just makes the world a nicer place to live, you know? But the one thing about my hugs, remember, is that I'm a tall woman. Usually, I'm the big spoon, and quite often people's heads are treated to a nice cushion made out of my jugs. Which I don't mind most of the time, but it's something I'm always aware of. This was about to be a hug, the likes of which I had never experienced.

So, with a gulp, I go in. I make it fully clear well ahead of time that that's what I'm doing, and I see the panic in her face as I approach with outstretched arms. But no, damn it, I'm getting this hug whether or not this giantess wants it. In my head, I have absolutely no idea how the geometry of this is going to work. I reach her, and I wrap my arms around her as wide as they will go. It was then that I realised what a gross miscalculation all this was. The top of my head reaches maybe just below Felicity's waist. So you can imagine that a face-on hug would leave my head buried right inside her crotch. And that is exactly where it landed. And to make things even weirder, her hips were way too wide for me to embrace. I mean, I couldn't get my 6'6'' of arm-span around the girl even if I wanted to. So there I was, face practically buried in the poor girl's groin and trying to grab her with all my might by her two massive thighs.

I had no idea what she must have felt about that since I couldn't see her face. But then, I felt something behind me. She had brought her hand down and was rubbing my back! Her hand was gigantic, though that should be no surprise by this point. It seemed like her handspan was easily wide enough to cover my entire back. All these images of what she could do to me with those ginormous mitts of hers flashed through my mind, but I tried to keep all my dirty fantasies suppressed until later on in the shower.

So with our hug over and done with, I let her get on with some work. I was content that she seemed to like me now, and I was going to start up a friendship gradually. God knows the girl needed it. Later on, during her break, I went down again, and we had a longer chat. She started telling me about how her parents were getting on at her about leaving the house more often. That's how she ended up with this job, which they had found for her since it took place in a very large environment where she could stand up and move around at her full height. I decided to add that it made excellent use of her superhuman strength also, but she told me she had no idea what I was talking about. I thought it was complete madness not to be aware of that, so I asked her to pick up a nearby crate of books which, of course, she did with practically no effort. I then showed her that even me--with my fairly impressive biceps, if I say so myself--couldn't even come close to lifting the thing. She didn't have much to say in response to that, but I could see in her face that she was a tiny bit proud of herself. I was thinking that maybe if I could keep doing things like that, she would start to gain confidence and realise just how incredible she was.