The Girl in the Museum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, towards the end of our conversation, I saw her start to light up even more. Maybe because today our conversation was a lot more light-hearted in nature, and we chatted more about some of the things she liked. She was into a lot of animated TV shows I'd never seen, as well as all of these youtubers who talked about nerdy topics. I didn't know anything about the stuff she was talking about, but it was a joy to see her smile and even get a bit excited describing them to me.

Then, a miracle happened, and she started to ask about me. Now I knew I was getting close to something resembling a friendship. So I rambled on a bit about me, my hobbies, and my job at the museum. She paid close attention, nodding and smiling as I spoke. Seeing that she was fully engaged in what I saying, I decided to push the boat out a little bit more. I daringly mentioned during a description of my typical evenings (the ones when I wasn't stalking giantesses in basements) that I was frustrated that I hadn't had a proper date in years. It was the first mention either of us had made about our love lives, and something piqued her interest. I stealthily dropped in the information that I was into women, while I continued to whine about how few available lesbians there were in our town. I half expected her to just get up and run away from me after mentioning that, but she didn't. She even asked me straight up: "So are you only interested in women?" Bingo. I had her. Her tone of voice when asking that was something totally different. It was enticingly close to the one that I'd heard many times from lesbians who were still in the closet. I knew she was curious. Whether or not she actually was into women, there was definitely something in her that was questioning it.

I didn't need much more prompting than that. I went on and on about my experiences with women, and she lapped it all up. She kept asking me these little questions like, when did I come out, or what my last relationship was like, or what one usually does on dates with women. By the time I was done, I felt safe enough to just come out and ask: are you into guys or girls?

And her response was: "I'm not sure". That was very interesting indeed. I pressed her on it. She said that she always found women pretty, but that she had long given up on the idea of ever having a relationship. This, of course, made zero sense to me given how perfect she was in my eyes. So I merely said to her in no uncertain terms that she was a genuine beauty. That clearly startled her. I could see in her expression that no one had ever complimented her like that before. She asked me if I really meant that, and I confirmed it. I felt a rush of excitement as I finally confessed to her just how amazing I thought she was.

Understandably she was a little embarrassed at my sudden outpour of adoration, but honestly, it seemed appropriate in the moment. What she said next was even more surprising though. She told me that she couldn't believe a compliment like that from someone--and this is in her own words--as beautiful as me. Now I've been told that I'm beautiful by more people than I can count. But no compliment has ever landed as hard as the one that giantess gave me at that moment. I wanted to just climb up onto her lap and kiss her right then. But sadly, I had to let her get back to work.

Okay, so clearly there was something to explore here. But there was still one problem. Remember how I said I wanted to be submissive in my relationships? Well, I'm serious about that, and Felicity was anything but a dominator. Even so, I was desperate to get to know her more, and even more desperate to get into bed with her (or perhaps something more size-appropriate). Unfortunately, there was no way this was going to work for me if she was as timid as she had been so far. Don't laugh, but, you know, I wanted her to destroy me. In her current state, there was no way she would even be able to pull a hair from my head, let alone pummel me into the floor as I so deeply desired. But I'm sure I don't need to tell you she had huge potential. Perhaps if there was a different side to her, one that I could just tease out somehow...